Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-10-2021, 08:11 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Fate or just bloody good luck?

My life is pretty boring and lonely, my sex life well I have not had a good fuck for years, masturbation my only pleasure. I guess that is what happens when you get older, young men get all the fun and sex, you become a has been in the bedroom department.

I push myself to get motivated to go food shopping, cooking for one is no fun and drinking alone is a really bad habit. I get to my local supermarket, pickup my shopping and wait to pay, in front of me in the queue is a young lady, slim blonde, young enough to be my daughter. She seems flustered, the machine will not accept her card payment, she tries another card without success. The ladies bill is less than twenty pounds, she has no cash so I step forward.

"I have cash, let me pay, you look an honest girl and if not I have only lost twenty quid". I wrote my mobile number and address on the back of a discarded till receipt. I fed a twenty pound note into the machine, the lady packed her stuff up, thanked me twice and left with a promised to pay her debt.

I scanned and paid for my items, paid cash and left to walk home. I had done a good deed and it felt good. Days passed, no mobile calls or message's , maybe the woman was busy, maybe she had lost the details on the old receipt, maybe she had taken me for a silly old stupid mug, twenty quid lighter and wiser. Not the first time an attractive woman had used me in my lifetime, a free drink or two, maybe three then she does a vanishing act when "Going to the ladies".

Bit of a stupid sucker for a pretty face, a damsel in distress. Well you win some you loose some I thought.

My day dreaming was broken by a knock on my front door, it was getting late, past nine pm. Who the fuck was it, I thought.

I answered the door, stood facing me was the slim blonde woman from the supermarket, her mascara smeared from crying, a handbag thrown over her shoulder, no coat just a red dress, knee length with a semi plunging neck line revealing some of her breasts to my eye.

"Sorry" she blubbed,

"I'm so sorry to turn up on you, but found your address that you gave me, I did not know what else to do, but you seemed a kind man . . . . " she paused.

"You had better come in" I replied.

"Excuse the mess, I was not expecting visitors" I explained.

The woman sat on the couch, I noticed her wince when her back touched the back of the couch. She then leaned forward off it a little.

"Would you like a brew?" I asked.

"A brew, what is that?" the lady asked.

"Tea, I don't do coffee or have any in, black, milk, sugar?" I asked.

"Tea would be lovely, milk no sugar please" she replied.

I made two cups of tea, then sat down a little away from the woman on the couch, that seemed the right thing to do, not crowd her.

"I really never expected you to bring the twenty pound around to my door and not at this time of night but whatever" I explained.

The woman sipped her tea slowly as if thinking, a few tears flowed from her eyes, then she spoke slowly.

"It is not about the money but I will repay you fully . . . . .," she paused.

"I need somewhere safe that nobody knows where I am because . . . ." she paused again.

The woman reached behind her back and unzipped her dress down to just below her buttocks, she peeled it open and covered her breasts with the dress, she was not wearing a bra. The woman turned so her naked back faced me.

"What the fuck" I exclaimed.

Her back was red and angry with several welts, some blood was drawn too, it looked a right mess and so very sore.

"I can't go to A&E because I will have to explain and maybe the Police will be involved" the woman muttered.

"Fuck, you should go the Police, report this, this is fucking assult , abuse!" I replied.

"I will come with you, but this needs reporting and tonight" I tried to be firm.

"I just can't, I can't face hours in a Police station, I just can't" she replied.

I sipped my tea, this was serious, very serious.

I rang 999 and explained what I knew, the woman's mental state, her fears, the state of her back. I lied a little I said I was a good friend and the woman had come to me as nobody knew this address, that was the truth bit.

The Officer on the end of the phone was very understanding and said to expect to two plain clothed officers in an unmarked car, female officers if available or at least one, sometime soon but not giving an exact time. I was asked to make sure the woman did not leave this address or call anybody including the offender who had done this to her.

I finished the call and made another brew the woman zipped the back of her dress up.

We talked small talk, the woman thanked me for helping and said I had done the right thing, yet again.

Around midnight, the door knocked, I knew that it must be the police. I let them in, two female officers, one older than the other. I offered to make another brew, they accepted and talked to the young woman in great detail with sympathy, they took several pictures of her back and in private in the bedroom took more pictures of here badly bruised and marked bottom, something I had not seen earlier.

The Police officer asked where she was staying tonight, the woman looked up at me so I offered that she could stay here tonight if she wanted, I would sleep on the couch, she could use the bedroom.

The Police said she had done the right thing but needed to investigate the facts. This address would be only known to the Police and would stay 100% private and she must not contact the offender by phone or visit the address that he resides at until the Police had said she could.

The woman agreed to this, the Police left with a promise to be in touch soon, it was now very late past one am.

I went into the bedroom, put clean fresh sheets on the bed and pulled a spare duvet and pillow from the wardrobe for me to use.

"Come on, you must be shattered, I don't think a shower is a good idea but the sheets are nice and fresh and the bed is all yours" I informed the woman.

"Thank you" She mumbled as she entered the bedroom and closed the door.

Morning light soon came, I awoke at around seven am, made a brew and sat waiting, thinking, better that she sleeps I thought.

What sadistic bastard does that to a woman and why, just keep filling my head, over and over again. ten am passed then eleven am. I tapped the bedroom door not wanting to alarm the woman or open the door and asked, "Like a brew?" I heard a reply "Oh yes please, thank you", that was good.

I made the brew, milk no sugar then knocked the door lightly and asked "Can I come in?".

"Yes." came the reply.

The woman was laid on her side, understandable really, propped up on her elbow. "Sleep well?" I asked. "Yes thank you, but I had to sleep on my front and sorry there maybe some of my blood on your nice clean sheets". "Sheets can get washed or replaced" I replied. "I thought the bastard loved me and then he did this to me" the woman said with anger as she rolled onto her belly and threw the top sheet off her revealing her naked body, I for the first time saw the marks on her bottom, some fresh and some old and healing, the marks on her back very red and angry looking. I hoped the Police had seen and photographed the full extent of her damaged body, in all its sadistic gore and glory.

"I know you would never do this to a woman, you are not the type. Love, this is not love, you are right it is abuse, nothing less, controlling abuse, mental, physical and fucking sexual!" the woman began to shout shocking me with her anger and swearing.

She was right, 100% right, I would never do that, no never, never!

I was old school, you never hit a woman. no matter what, you walked away. Men had a lot more physical strength and hit harder with more power. Woman knew that but could land a killer blow, a hard kick in the balls always took a man's breath away and they knew that.

"Say no, I won't mind really, but would you wash me gently in the bath or shower? That is one thing I really loved as a little girl when daddy did it, it was not sexual but caring, if you understand?" the woman asked in a totally serious manner.

"But you are not a little girl but a fully sexually mature woman and I am an old and a sexually mature man, well old enough to be your daddy" I spluttered.

"You noticed?" the woman laughed as she slide onto her side revealing her breasts, smooth toned belly and trimmed pubic hair leading to her vagina, fuck she looked so good, so good my cock tingled, a mind of it's own. Was she coming on to me?, I thought.

Fuck I knew she was when she reached out and touched my groin and voiced, "Nice, you do like me or HE does really like me" She laughed teasing me.

"You don't need to do this" I tried to explain.

"I know" was all she said in reply.

To be continued . . . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-10-2021, 09:46 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

"Besides I am old school, no sex on a first date, I never do that" I explained.

"Who mentioned sex? I did not, I only asked you to wash me" the woman replied.

"I don't think sitting in the bath would be a good idea, you are not wanting to wash away any DNA evidence are you?" I asked.

"The Police have swabbed me, last night, INSIDE and outside and no that sadistic bastard did not fuck me either, before you ask!" the woman replied a little angry.

"Sorry I replied, I never meant you any offence" I replied.

I now felt I had to make amends, so I ran the shower until the water ran warm, just luke warm. I advised the woman that it would be better not to put any shower gel onto her back and bottom, just plain water. I gently washed the woman's head, neck, arms and legs once she was wet after turning the water off then I washed her belly, I made a point of missing her breasts and genital region, it did not seem right to touch and invade them.

"You have my permission and consent to finish the job of washing me" the woman ordered.

I soaped her breasts one at a time, gently massaging them and giving her nipples a light but firm squeeze, they hardened to my touch. I worked my soapy hands down her firm belly, just brushing her Labia slightly with my thumb, her clitoris was firm and erect, nothing that I did not expect, the woman was aroused from my touch. I was aroused touching the woman and my harness was a little uncomfortable.

I played my soapy hands over the woman's pubic mound and in response the woman parted her legs a little as she sighed and whispered "Please". I played with her hard clitoris and rubbed it gently up and down. the woman asked "Please" again. I slit two fingers into her vagina, it seemed wrong but she was fully consenting and had asked me please twice! My free thumb continued to play with the hard clitoris. Slopping squelchy noises came from her vagina as my fingers got wetter and wetter.

Masturbating this naked woman in MY shower was really turning me on, my hardness becoming painful. I needed to make the woman orgasm, end the sexual play so I used my fingers to fuck her and my thumb to work hard rubbing on her clitoris. the "Yes daddy" from the woman's lips made it so taboo. very taboo.

The woman began to shake as her orgasm hit her, I caught her before her legs turned to jelly. Had I been a younger man I would have spunked in my underwear by now from the all the sexual excitement. The woman just looked me in the eye as she said "Thank you daddy" and she reached and undid my trousers letting them drop to the bathroom floor followed my my underpants soaked with my precum. My hard cock sprang free of my pubic hair and soon the woman was kneeling down, my wet cock in her mouth. It felt so bloody good, so good that I just said "Please". We both understood that I wanted and needed to orgasm and after several minutes I felt all the signs that I was reaching that edge and so wanted to run and jump over that edge.
The edge was well past as I blasted shot after shot of warm salty spunk from my balls until I was just having dry spasms. no more fluids from my balls or prostate. I looked down into the eyes of the woman who minutes earlier I had masturbated to orgasm, she had done the same for me, then she let my cock flop from her mouth, stood and kissed me, passing some of my salty spunk into my mouth before she stood back in the shower and I turned the water back on and let the water rinse the soapy shower gel from her body.

I kicked off my trousers and underpants then stepped under the water just in my shirt and socks. My chest rubbed against the woman's nipples until they became hard again and in return the woman reached for and found my cock, gently squeezing it into firmness then hardness as she washed away any traces of my precum, spunk and fluids from it. We kissed again as the water splashed over our bodies her naked body mine nearly naked. Both sexually satisfied from our orgasms.

Fuck am I dreaming I thought because it is going to get very very messy if it is just a wet dream!

The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-11-2021, 06:36 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Thank you for reading!

I got out of the shower, took off my soaking shirt and socks then reached for the towels. I handed one to the woman and offered to dab her back and bottom dry gently. The offer was accepted.

"I don't even know your name and yet we have mutually masturbated each other!" I exclaimed.

"Annalise but I prefer Anna, only my parents really call me Annalise" the woman replied.

"Well Anna welcome to my home and John welcomes you too, let me dry off and I will make a brew if you don't mind my nakedness. I guess the bashful time has well passed" I replied with a smile.

Anna stood drying her breasts, belly and her most private of places that John had just been minutes before and given her so much pleasure and a great orgasm. John was a kind man, a good lover, his body pretty fit for his age. John had a nice Penis and pert bum she thought as he left the bathroom totally naked. Anna wondered what his penis would feel like inside her as he pounded her body hard and deep knowing his climax would cause her climax or vice versa. Anna knew she was so lucky to have met John but would he want more or was it another one night fling?

Anna left the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her, it was John's home she felt that she needed to cover up, as for John, if he wanted to be naked in his own home then he had the right to be, when he had asked, she had not objected to his nakedness.

Anna checked her mobile phone, two messages, she opened the first one.

"Don't think this is over reporting me to the Police? I will find you, I own you, I collared you and you agreed to wear my collar. Yes I went too far, the red mist and totally ignored your safe word, I knew you wanted more and could take more the same as I know you WILL be back because who else would cater for all your kinky sexual needs, desires and fantasies?"

Anna gasped and read message two.

"Can you please come into the Police station later this afternoon for a further interview, we have spoken to the offender and he has given a statement under caution."

"Good news?" asked John as he bought in the drinks and sat down.

What would John think of her if he knew the truth about her past Anna thought. Anna passed John the mobile phone, letting read the texts that she had received. It was now or never Anna thought, time for total honesty.

"I understand the text from the Police, but the first text from your abuser, you are not seriously thinking of going back to that sadistic little cunt are you?" John asked.

"Before you answer, you can stay here as long as you want and need to, if that helps you decide and I will also come with you to the Police station, if that is what you want later" offered John.

"Yes to both of your kind offers and thank you John" Anna replied then sipped her tea slowly trying not to make eye contact with John.

"Just a few questions, collar, safe word, care to explain?" asked John.

Anna tried to explain the wearing of a collar was the most submissive thing you could do, giving over total control of yourself, your body to the other person. Her safe word was her only protection when she wanted out physically and mentally and when she wanted EVERYTHING to stop totally.

"I think I get it" replied John.

John stopped the quizzing and offered to make some lunch, still stark bollock naked, his nakedness did not offend Anna in fact it turned her on slightly sexually as she could feel wetness between her legs.

Anna no longer trusted her abuser. Her trust was totally gone, yet she trusted John maybe even with her life!

Anna and John dressed, Anna only had the dress she was wearing last night, nothing fresh not even any clean panties. John had noticed but said nothing as they headed out of the Police station. This had to be done thought both of them.

The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You are really getting off on writing. You are good at it and I look forward to seeing any and all of your stories. Thanks for some good reads

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 10-12-2021, 02:08 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Thank you sexyseniorctzn, glad you are enjoying reading and maybe getting off during or after your reading!

Enjoy.
Old 10-12-2021, 06:08 AM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

We arrived at the police station just after three pm, they only kept us waiting for fifteen minutes. Anna wanted me to sit in on her interview and the police agreed. Martin, the abuser had made a statement that it was all consenting sexual play, BDSM stuff, that Anna had fully agreed to be his sex slave. I raised an eyebrow, assult was assult, he had thrashed her nothing less for his perverted sexual pleasure!

Then the police revealed the killer evidence, that Anna knew none of or had even thought to get Martin checked out by the police before their "relationship" began. Martin had previous convictions, fuck, when he was sixteen, a good time ago he was in a kinky relationship with a girl, sixteen years old too. Rough sex Martin called it, he fucked her virgin vagina, her virgin arsehole, then forced his dirty bloody cock into her mouth, slapping her face, forcing her lips open before face fucking her hard. Poor girl, she must have been scared totally shitless by her ordeal. Then to top if all off Martin spunked all over her face then pissed on her naked body like she was nothing, worthless as she lay crying, bastard, sadistic perverted bastard, I thought. Martin spent two and a half years in a young offenders prison and a further two and a half years on probation for his crimes, he pleaded not guilty made the girl relive the ordeal in court, again Martin said she fully consented, the Jury found him guilty!

Anna was now in tears hearing all this in graphic detail, Martin needed to go back to prison for sure but if he pleaded not guilty yet again, Anna would have to stand up in a public court and tell her side of the story in all the graphic detail, be blamed partly or totally for what had happened to her, mentally it would be so fucking hard for Anna to do, could she, would she?

The police officer saw Anna's distress and called for a break. The news about Martin's past had hit Anna hard, just like she had been slammed in a hard into brick wall at force. If Anna, the police and the CPS did not go through with this Martin would find another victim for sure, that was for certain in my mind and the mind of the police officer, maybe he would even rape and kill as his perverted needs grew more and he needed more stimulation, mentally and sexually as his sexual perversions maybe had no limits.

Anna made a statement about what Martin had done to her the other day and things he had done before, sometimes overstepping safe sexual play, sane safe sexual play.

My thoughts about Martin, a controlling sadistic pervert with no moral controls about what he did to others to satisfy his perverted sexual needs. Prison no, two house bricks slammed together with Martin's bollocks in the middle, crushed to a nice bloody mess, a sexual man no more!

Some time after four pm we left the police station, Anna asked if we could go to a retail park, she needed to shop, clothes etc. I needed to get some food, fill the fridge, so we did just that. We split up for hour arranged a place to meet up later and left for my home, no our home laden with bags and more bags.

I opened the door of my home, offered to make a brew as I unpacked my shopping, Anna dropped her bags in the bedroom.

"Let's go out to eat, I know you are dying to dress up in your new stuff" I asked Anna.

Anna agreed, I got dressed, smart casual, then Anna came out, wow, dressed in a black tight dress, the dress letting over half of her breasts open to view, the length way way above the knee, wearing black high heels too. Anna turned, her pert little bum held tightly by the dress, I could not see any visible panty line I thought. Stupid me not realising that Anna had no panties on!

We were soon sat enjoying nice Italian food and a glass or two of good wine, then under the table I felt Anna's bare foot in my crotch gently rubbing away at my cock, her leg between my open legs. "This is nice" exclaimed Anna. What the food or what she was doing to me and my cock, or maybe both, I thought. "Yes it is" I replied with a smile.

We eat, we drank, we shared a desert, I paid the bill and we left to make our way home.

I opened the door, let Anna in first, then followed her inside. Anna kissed me, yeh more snogged me, kissed he hard taking my breath away and then guided my hand up her dress placing it on her well wet and sticky groin area, naked, no panties. I slipped a finger into her vagina as I parted her wet labia lips, my thumb made contact with her very hard clitoris. Anna let out a soft moan.

"Take me to bed and fuck me, I want you, I need you, it is ok no condom required, it is safe. I want to feel you cum inside me, your warm salty spunk hitting my cervix as you climax inside me" Anna demanded.

I peeled the dress over Anna's head as she kicked off my heels. Anna's hands began to undress me as she stood before me totally naked. As Anna removed my underwear my hard cock sprang free. I picked Anna up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I forced my hard cock up her wet vagina until my balls made contact with her body. Anna gasped.

I carried Anna into the bedroom and we dropped on to the bed, my hard cock still rammed inside her tight vagina. I lay on top of Anna squashing her breasts enjoying the feelings of her squeezing my cock as I gently kissed Anna on the lips. Anna then took a good mouthful of my neck flesh into her mouth and sucked hard at the same time she began somehow pushing my body away from her groin making my cock move slowly out then in the out of her vagina, she was slowly fucking herself with my hard cock and using her pelvic muscles to squeeze my cock hard. I looked into Anna's eyes, they widened when I forced my cock hard in her up to the hilt, I pulled out until my knob just remained inside her then pushed my cock back in deep. I could feel my cliff edge coming far too fast, so I pulled out, only for Anna's hands on my arse to force my cock back inside her. I exploded, on my second spurt Anna shuddered like she was having some kind of fit, a fit of sexual orgasm.

Anna bit down hard on my neck, but I felt no pain, only pleasure as I kept spasming and shooting spunk and fluids inside her until I only fired blanks.
As I spasmed for the fourth time, Anna's eyes rolled up to the top of her head, she was gone mentally but her pelvic muscles just kept squeezing like my cock was in a vice, not that I had every put my cock in a vice!

Then I felt a pain in my neck, fuck Anna had drawn blood, my blood, so I smeared my fingers wit it and smeared it on Anna's lips.

"Do my back door!" Anna demanded.

Anna's words somehow caused my cock to harden, I knew it would take me time to cum again, but the thought of buggering Anna turned me on sexually, my cock was reacting before my brain. I pulled out of Anna's vagina, my cock coated in her fluids and mine. Anna rolled onto her belly, exposing her scared back and buttocks to me, then reached back parting her buttocks exposing her puckered arsehole to me. I placed my knob onto it and it slowly gave way to my weight and cock entered Anna's arsehole slowly until my balls were on her buttocks. Anna was tight but not too tight, I guessed she had received anal sex before, for me this was pretty new ground, boldly going where few others had gone before, well I hoped it was few!

"If you can cum again please do, but I know I can, just thrust in and out gently, enjoy the feelings, if you need to pound me to cum then pound away" Anna informed.

I moved slowly in and out of Anna's arsehole, but felt the need to pound if I was going to cum again, if I could cum again! When Anna start to convulse in orgasm I decided to pound hard and then my mental orgasm hit me hard, I doubted anything in the way of fluids had left my cock as it started to soften and Anna's muscles forced my cock out of her.

I was washed out of mental and physical energy, Anna was well fucked, three maybe four orgasms, I had given up counting, two was well enough for me, my neck was sore my cock a little sore too.

The best fuck of my life, maybe!

As for Anna, only she knew the answer if it was her best fuck ever.

To be continued . . . . . . . . .
Old 10-12-2021, 09:03 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Anna lay sexually exhausted on the bed, John had given her maybe the best orgasms of her life, in her top ten for sure. Anna had not meant to draw blood, John's blood and when he smeared it on her lips, wow she nearly came again! Anna was a little sore in her arsehole but nothing that would not heal in time and she hoped John had enjoyed her tightness, he did mange to cum again for sure, not much but he did eject some fluids, she had felt it.

Martin had never made Anna cum so hard as John had just done, it was all about him and his sexual needs and orgasms. Now after John's fucking any thoughts of returning to Martin had gone, yes she had considered doing just that, what a stupid cow Anna thought! Anna would gladly let John collar her if he wanted to but she would never ask, that was totally down to John.

Anna rolled on top of John, her breasts touching his, nipple to nipple, Anna looked at the damage to John's neck, a large bruise would result but the damage from her bite was not the bad, the bleeding had stopped. Anna leaned forward gently kissed John.

"Thank you darling for one of the best fucks ever, yes one of my best and I do hope many more to come, cum, yes I did, many times and I came so very hard, four, five times I think, but who is counting, quality over quantity and all five were quality" Anna stated.

John started to get hard again on all the praise, Anna had felt it too, she slipped his hard cock into her spunky vagina and rode John as he got harder and harder, within minutes Anna was heading towards another orgasm, she shook and her vagina muscles squeezed John's cock so hard the John began to orgasm too, some fluids dribbled from his tired drained balls and his brain was flooded with hormones. John was amazed at how Anna could stimulate him enough for three orgasms in such a short time, but she had.

In a matter of days John had gone from no sex except masturbation to the hottest sex he had had in his lifetime. Fate or just bloody good luck he wondered.

Well, do I continue, is this really the last part of this story?

Feedback would be nice.

Does the story stimulate you reading it enough to comment? I do hope so.

Your thoughts?

m55.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk