Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-14-2020, 09:49 AM   #1
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Eye Person above (catheters)

Hello all you gerDarians. I've looked through the posts and do not see one with this particular subject, so I thought I'd make one and see if there's any interest.

This is the typical person above thread but each dare includes the use of a catheter.

For example: the person above is to lightly put in a plug, drink 2L of water or other favorite beverage, get dressed and leave the home for a minimum of 2 hours or until the plug comes out, whichever happens first.

You must be willing to send proof you have a catheter in, as well as the result, if requested.

Be careful of the fact that if you plug your catheter and push your limits to far, possible serious damage could happen to your bladder, kidneys, or other parts of your urinary system.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:26 PM   #2
brandie-cd

Will try to help you get this thread started.
Put in your catheter for the next day and drink min. 4 lt. of any liquid over the day. You can go with an open catheter and a diaper or you can close it and only open it when your bladder is nearly to burst. but if you close-it the pee from your bladder have to be collected in a bottle every time you open catheter. As punishement for blocking the catheter you have to do a golden shower with your collected pee when the day ends.

For me: last time i set a catheter is some years ago but now i was dared to post in here. I have a catheter with a blocking balloon and a plug. have no big diapers only pullups everything must be hidden but will send pic or camproof. My longest time with a catheter ever was 6 hours. if you need some information before setting my task kik me: cd_brandie

HARD LIMITS: scat, public, illegal, permanent damage, long term dares, family, outing myself,full face, most time anal, extreme pain, ball punching-slapping , sockgag
No real orgasm allowed - only ruined or forced by estim
kik:cd_brandie

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92162
If you wan't remotely control my estimdevice KIK or PM me.

Last edited by brandie-cd; 04-14-2020 at 04:29 PM.
brandie-cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 01:51 PM   #3
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Next time you crossdress or you go out you are to insert a catheter with a plug. You have 2 options at this point: 1 wear regular underpants/panties or 2 a diaper or pullup. If you are headed to a dark place you are to loosen the plug so it's only in lightly you may go about your night but can not use a bathroom. If your wearing a diaper, you can change once it's full and leaking, if underpants/panties you do nothing for as long as you can tolerate. You can then go to the bathroom and change your bottom cloths and reinsert the plug, just a little bit harder. If the plug comes out again, you're that way until you go home. If your going somewhere bright you will loosen the plug some, but not to the point of easily coming out, and go about your evening. If your diapered, you loosen it to barely in. You can only change when full enough to leak. If the plug doesn't come out you are to play with the plug for 10 seconds every 5 minutes once your need to pee is extreme. If you're not diapered you wait until you're at your maximum need and then can head into the bathroom. You may then drain your bladder anywhere but a urinal or toilet after making your underwear/panties wet.

Would like pics of catheter in and what the end results turn out to be.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 10:29 AM   #4
brandie-cd

Hi this dare will last from going out of bed until next day going out of bed.
Right after awakening you have to put in a catheter before doing your morning toilet. Rule for the day will be you have to plug your catheter and only can remove it when you are near to burst. But than you only can release your pee while you are on hands and knees like a dog breferable outdoors and no holding of your catheter.
From 6 Pm. when you are home you have to diaper up and open the plug (this will stay open until next morning) and the diaper will be the only clothing allowed.
You only may change the diaper when it leaks or you get acces from 3 persons (online or reallive).
you also have to listen to this file 3 times and you also have to watch this video https://www.xnxx.com/video-l2uk509/m...ns_nass_machen

HARD LIMITS: scat, public, illegal, permanent damage, long term dares, family, outing myself,full face, most time anal, extreme pain, ball punching-slapping , sockgag

Old 11-16-2020, 04:11 PM   #5
brandie-cd

maybe there are more people interrested in catheters now, trying to restart this thread.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, bladder, catheter, desperation, pee