Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2017, 05:02 PM   #1
SlutyGirl

Female 21 f - Looking for more intense dares

Hi!
As the title says, I'm looking to get and do intense or more extreme dares, regular dares are still welcomed if that's not your thing. Please keep them somewhat doable.

I've also decided to not do dares via pm because I often loose track of them, so please post your dares for me on this thread, you still can pm if you need to ask me something specific before writing a dare, but the dare itself should be posted here so I won't loose track of it when looking at which ones I could do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Likes: Public, edges, insertions, risky, having orgasms, stretching, messy, pain (from regular to extreme, includes blood play), piss (includes drinking), scat (includes eating), vomit/puke (includes eating/drinking), body writing, trying new things, sexual acts with strangers.

Limits: Pics, video, dares that are way too long (they can take a few hours, but not the whole day), diapers (I just don't like them), animals, family.

There might be some other limits, but I want to experiment new things. If in any moment there's a dare that I'm not willing to do I'll let you guys know and will try to report as soon as I can.

Toys: Rope, Handcuffs, a vibrator, a butt plug and a dildo. Also household stuff.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutyGirl for this post:
Old 11-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
kinky deviant

Ok heres a few ideas ive had knocking about

Dare 1
Dress like a slut very short skirt and low cut tight top no bra or knickers. Put a sign on your back saying spank me. Every person who spanks you, you must flash them either your ass pussy or tits. They get to choose if they walk away to fast flash your tits

Dare 2
Strip naked and lay on your back hold a lit candle in the air above your breasts and keep it there. You will then say out loud 'i am a dirty slut' then spit in the air so it lands on your face. Repeat this until you have said the line and spat 50 times.

Dare 3
Over night bathe your knickers in hot sauce wear them the next day

Send reports via pm.
Pm me anyway id like to make a bet with you
kinky deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:21 PM   #3
Taz55
Distinguished Member

You can try the dice dare in my signature if you like.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:30 PM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

This one is quite risky and I'm not sure where your limit stands so if it is too much I will adapt it.

Write "spank this slut" on your ass or on a piece of paper that you will tape to yourself if it's too complicated. Go to a park in evening but while there is still some daylight with a blindfold, your handcuffs, your vibe, your dildo and a wooden spoon.

Get naked in a remote enough place that you won't be easy to spot, but accessible enough that a few people will see you. Get on all four with your vibe on high in your pussy, the dildo in your mouth, the blindfold on your eyes, music in your ears to not hear anything and the wooden spoon in your ass with the sign taped to your butt. Hide your clothes to not get stolen anything.

Stay like this for at least an hour or until 3 people spanked you. Be sure to thank each person. Then you can go home. Try resisting cumming for as long as you can but once you had the first orgasm you can feel free to have as many as you want.

I hope you enjoy this dare,
Sir Lyb

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 11-12-2017, 05:33 PM   #5
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
This one is quite risky and I'm not sure where your limit stands so if it is too much I will adapt it.

Write "spank this slut" on your ass or on a piece of paper that you will tape to yourself if it's too complicated. Go to a park in evening but while there is still some daylight with a blindfold, your handcuffs, your vibe, your dildo and a wooden spoon.

Get naked in a remote enough place that you won't be easy to spot, but accessible enough that a few people will see you. Get on all four with your vibe on high in your pussy, the dildo in your mouth, the blindfold on your eyes, music in your ears to not hear anything and the wooden spoon in your ass with the sign taped to your butt. Hide your clothes to not get stolen anything.

Stay like this for at least an hour or until 3 people spanked you. Be sure to thank each person. Then you can go home. Try resisting cumming for as long as you can but once you had the first orgasm you can feel free to have as many as you want.

I hope you enjoy this dare,
Sir Lyb
I like it, this is more like the kind of dares I'm interested in, thank you

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 11-12-2017, 05:51 PM   #6
Skwis
Account Banned

You need 6 identical bags and one lockable one. In each bag you need to place what you will be wearing. 1: Towel and mouthgag (If someone tries to talk to you drop the towel.) 2: Duct tape (Tape your hands together) 3: Black marker which you will write 15 Phrases on your body. You must also walk with the marker inserted into you, if it falls out you must do and edge on the spot. Each consecutive drop add another edge 4: Rope and a blindfold (If you roll this bag you must have the roped tied to you at all times, at some point on your way back home you must find somewhere on the way back to tie yourself up for 20 minutes with the blindfold on.) 5: Buttplug and handcuffs (1 half of the way you cuff your arms together behind your back, the other half you cuff your legs together) 6: Post it notes (If you get this bag and people ask why your wearing post it notes tell them they can remove however many theyd like). If there is a weight difference then you need to put some weights in there so that they are all the same. Then shuffle them up a bit and align them left to right.
Next you will choose a bag by using a dice. Whatever bag you get take it to the mall with the lockable bag and the only way of releasing that bag left at home.
Go to the mall, when you get there, go to the topfloor bathroom, strip and put all your clothes in the lockable bag. Now you may open your chosen bag. Put the bags in the dryer for 5 minutes to randomize them.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #7
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

This is right up my alley! I love intense dares:

Public and Orgasms- Dress in a short to medium length skirt, and a loose fitting button up top, top two buttons undone. Obviously no bra or panties (whatever shoes you want, purse/bag recommended). You’ll need your plug and vibe. When you’re ready go get on a local bus and sit wherever you like. Stick your plug in and vibe your clit. For every orgasm you have undo one more button on your shirt. Once it’s all the way unbuttoned take the shirt and skirt off entirely, leave them on the bus and get off at the next stop. You have to walk home like this. Bonus points if you walk home plugged but if it falls out you have to stop and reinsert it. Feel free to have as many orgasms as you like on your way home too

Pain and edges- Go to random.org and generate a number between 10-100. Get some of those black binder clips (or alligator clips if you can find them). Place one on each nipple and as many as you can fit on your pussy lips. Rub as much icy hot as you can on your clit, pussy, and ass. Get a q tip, dip it in running acohol and insert it into your pee hole. This should all really start to hurt. Remember that number you generated? You must have that many number of edges before you can remove the clips and q tip. If the burning fades before your edges are up reapply icy hot/ rubbing alcohol. If you’re feeling up to it an orgasm is in order.

Scat - pick an outfit of your choice. Shit in a bowl to collect it, and rub a thin layer of it all over your body, where your chosen outfit would cover. Put on your outfit like normal and go about your every day. The idea is that the shit is hidden, but maybe could be exposed. If anyone asks what’s that smell you have to tell them.

Sex with strangers/ body writing - On your lower back write (get someone to help you if necessary) “number of men pleased” and start a tally. Wear a tight dress, bring your handcuffs, a blindfold, a marker, a box of condoms and some lube. Go out to your favourite busy club and have a few drinks. When you have a bit of a buzz going, head to the men’s room and go into a stall. Don’t lock the door. Take off your dress, leave the condoms, lube, handcuff key and marker on top of the toilet, blindfold yourself, and handcuff yourself behind the toilet. So you’re bent over the bowl with easy access. Now wait until a guy comes into the stall. For every guy that uses you ask them to write their number in the tally. Once they finish let them know they’re free to use the toilet you’re tied to, and ask them nicely to release you.

Hope those are to your liking!
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!

Last edited by Sound&Fury; 11-12-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:29 PM   #8
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound&Fury View Post
This is right up my alley! I love intense dares:

Public and Orgasms- Dress in a short to medium length skirt, and a loose fitting button up top, top two buttons undone. Obviously no bra or panties (whatever shoes you want, purse/bag recommended). You’ll need your plug and vibe. When you’re ready go get on a local bus and sit wherever you like. Stick your plug in and vibe your clit. For every orgasm you have undo one more button on your shirt. Once it’s all the way unbuttoned take the shirt and skirt off entirely, leave them on the bus and get off at the next stop. You have to walk home like this. Bonus points if you walk home plugged but if it falls out you have to stop and reinsert it.

Pain and edges- Go to random.org and generate a number between 10-100. Get some of those black binder clips (or alligator clips if you can find them). Place one on each nipple and as many as you can fit on your pussy lips. Rub as much icy hot as you can on your clit, pussy, and ass. Get a q tip, dip it in running acohol and insert it into your pee hole. This should all really start to hurt. Remember that number you generated? You must have that many number of edges before you can remove the clips and q tip. If the burning fades before your edges are up reapply icy hot/ rubbing alcohol. If you’re feeling up to it an orgasm is in order.

Scat - pick an outfit of your choice. Shit in a bowl to collect it, and rub a thin layer of it all over your body, where your chosen outfit would cover. Put on your outfit like normal and go about your every day. The idea is that the shit is hidden, but maybe could be exposed. If anyone asks what’s that smell you have to tell them.

Sex with strangers/ body writing - On your lower back write (get someone to help you if necessary) “number of men pleased” and start a tally. Wear a tight dress, bring your handcuffs, a blindfold, a marker, a box of condoms and some lube. Go out to your favourite busy club and have a few drinks. When you have a bit of a buzz going, head to the men’s room and go into a stall. Don’t lock the door. Take off your dress, leave the condoms, lube, handcuff key and marker on top of the toilet, blindfold yourself, and handcuff yourself behind the toilet. So you’re bent over the bowl with easy access. Now wait until a guy comes into the stall. For every guy that uses you ask them to write their number in the tally. Once they finish let them know they’re free to use the toilet you’re tied to, and ask them nicely to release you.

Hope those are to your liking!
I really like these dares, thanks!

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 11-12-2017, 07:31 PM   #9
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
I really like these dares, thanks!

Anytime! Please write a report and let me know if you’d like more.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #10
Fowldab

I don't now if it's too much, if it is PM me and I will change it

Write on your forehead" public slut", then Dress like a slut, no panties or bra, take with you a condom and a bag and go to park at the 10:00 Pm (if you prefer another time you can do it, but I suggest you this)
Get naked,take your dress Into the bag and Find an hidden place to hide your dress.
Next old the condom with your mouth and get on all fours.
Now you can walk through the park and ask to all man you meet to fuck you, if they
Refuse offer him a Blowjob, when you have fuck a man you can back home.
after 3 hours of walking if you don't find a man to fuck you have To fuck yourself,but first punish yourself going to the center of the park, stand up and stay with your legs open and Shit on your hand, cover your body with that Shit, but leave a little bit on the hand and smack your face 2 time for each cheek, every time you slap your face scream "I'm a dirty disgusting bitch".
Now you can cum, but you can do it only Humping what you can find (trees, a bench, the grass).
When finally you cum go to take your clothes, dress up and go back home

LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS

XDRESSING ITEMS

TOYS

PM DARES

KIK : fowldab
Fowldab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:23 AM   #11
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

To start off get a laxative, a bowl, a remote switch of some sort, some extension cords, a pair of hair clippers, a jar of mayo (bigger the better), and a bunch of tacs.
Take the laxative and collect all of your shit and piss in the bowl. Eat the jar of mayo, if you puke do it into the bowl, eat it all up at the end. Every time you puke, put down a tac and stomp on it.
After all this if your feeling risky, I have a good extreme and humiliating challenge for you. Get a few extension cords, plug 1 randomly into the remote switch when it's off, cover that end so you don't know which cord you plugged in, put the other cords next to the 1 plugged in, plug the clippers into 1 cord, make sure the clippers are on, press them firmly into your forehead or the top of your head, and flip the switch. If your lucky, nothing will happen, if your not, you're going to have a humiliating reminder of this challenge. You can either do it a few times until you chicken out, do it until you fail, keep doing it over and over until you are sufficiently humiliated with how you look. This might be too extreme for you, but if you like taking huge risks, keep this challenge in mind.

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:13 AM   #12
nik13
Distinguished Member

As you say blood play is in your like as well as pain so
Put wodden clips on your nipples and wear a 2 size small bra for more then enough pressure on your tits
Now put three needdles in n your tits each.
Next is you dress up with the toys
And go to a park(just like the dares you had up ahead)
You will also put one neddle in your ass each before getting spanked.
Pm.me the report
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #13
NastyPlease
Baby Member

Here's a pretty public dare - go to a mall or downtown area (or wherever, but there must be people around), go into a bathroom with a cup or other container, piss and shit in it. Then, take as big of a mouthful as you can and hold it. You now have to take at least a ten minute walk around holding your piss and shit in your mouth. If you make it back to the bathroom, you may spit it out, but if anyone asks a question or greets you you must swallow it right there and respond.

If your careful, they wouldn't ever know what it was
NastyPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #14
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowldab View Post
I don't now if it's too much, if it is PM me and I will change it

Write on your forehead" public slut", then Dress like a slut, no panties or bra, take with you a condom and a bag and go to park at the 10:00 Pm (if you prefer another time you can do it, but I suggest you this)
Get naked,take your dress Into the bag and Find an hidden place to hide your dress.
Next old the condom with your mouth and get on all fours.
Now you can walk through the park and ask to all man you meet to fuck you, if they
Refuse offer him a Blowjob, when you have fuck a man you can back home.
after 3 hours of walking if you don't find a man to fuck you have To fuck yourself,but first punish yourself going to the center of the park, stand up and stay with your legs open and Shit on your hand, cover your body with that Shit, but leave a little bit on the hand and smack your face 2 time for each cheek, every time you slap your face scream "I'm a dirty disgusting bitch".
Now you can cum, but you can do it only Humping what you can find (trees, a bench, the grass).
When finally you cum go to take your clothes, dress up and go back home
I don't think I'll have troubles finding a man willing to fuck me, but just in case I don't, I'd rather not do the shit part right there on the middle of the park like that, maybe you can change that part?

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 11-13-2017, 05:26 PM   #15
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCWAM View Post
To start off get a laxative, a bowl, a remote switch of some sort, some extension cords, a pair of hair clippers, a jar of mayo (bigger the better), and a bunch of tacs.
Take the laxative and collect all of your shit and piss in the bowl. Eat the jar of mayo, if you puke do it into the bowl, eat it all up at the end. Every time you puke, put down a tac and stomp on it.
After all this if your feeling risky, I have a good extreme and humiliating challenge for you. Get a few extension cords, plug 1 randomly into the remote switch when it's off, cover that end so you don't know which cord you plugged in, put the other cords next to the 1 plugged in, plug the clippers into 1 cord, make sure the clippers are on, press them firmly into your forehead or the top of your head, and flip the switch. If your lucky, nothing will happen, if your not, you're going to have a humiliating reminder of this challenge. You can either do it a few times until you chicken out, do it until you fail, keep doing it over and over until you are sufficiently humiliated with how you look. This might be too extreme for you, but if you like taking huge risks, keep this challenge in mind.
I'm fine with the first part of the dare, but I have to ask, are the extension cords safe to use like that? what's exactly the humiliating reminder? I wouldn't want anything permanent tbh

Likes, Limits and Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, slut, strangers, whore