Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2021, 10:21 AM   #1
Vette

Rainbow Help Me Become a REAL College Campus Slut

This thread was made for the exact reason that the title suggests: *I’m not as big of a slut as I could be*
Everything I’ve done on this website so far has been surrounding public and exhibitionist stuff, and whenever I tried it out last year while I was on campus I found it much more difficult to find dares that I found fun and possible.

Basically… turn me into a slut. My main idea was to get you all to tell me when/how/who to hookup with since it’s really my first year of college with a fuller campus. My first dare (given through pm) is to go as long as possible without masturbating, so I can only cum at the hands of a guy… or girl but I’ve never done that.

Also pretty please try to use some creativity if you’re going to reply, if I wanted to go to just class in a skirt without panties or strip naked when home alone I’d just do it.

Any other ideas that stray from casual hookups are welcome but I’m absolutely not accepting everything that you can think of, primarily for my own safety

A few bits of information, feel free to ask for for more
- I’m living a bit over a mile off campus, with 1 girl and 2 boys as roommates, sharing a bathroom with the girl. Have my own room with a bigger living area downstairs where the guys’ rooms are
- In person classes are back in full swing, so campus is absolutely packed. At least compared to last year where it was almost all online.
- I’ve got class every morning Monday-Friday, but my afternoons and nights are essentially completely open
- I made a tinder account not too long ago, but haven’t done much with it so far, could be a fun incorporation

That’s all I can think of right now, thanks
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 10:35 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Cant say no in a bikini.

Go on campus in a bikini. If you want to you can make it look fairly normal and lay out/read a book.

Stay there at least an hour.

Every 10 minutes...make eye contact with someone. If no one is around wait another 10 minutes and make eye contact with 2 people. If no one comes in an hour you have to make eye contact with 6 people on the walk home

Here is the other rule: You cant say no (except for dangerous/things beyond limits) to any proposition. They want your number, touch you...whatever...go back to their place (if you feel it will be safe) you must say yes.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 02:17 PM   #3
Enlil

You have to get three people who you don't know to write something dirty (they get to choose a word) on your body. You can choose: either let them write on the parts of your body which are not covered by your clothes (so the writing will be visible for everyone) or under your clothes (so you have to undress partially before them).

This one can be risky, so be careful and better have somebody watch over you, if you decide to do it:
Go to a club. Dress sexily, wear a skirt with no pants. You can't buy drinks for yourself; if you want a drink, you must have another person buy it for you. If nobody does it from their own initiative, you will have to ask someone, perhaps in exchange for a kiss/touching your body/a peek of your pussy/a blowjob in the bathroom... How far will you go for a free drink? You decide...

Last edited by Enlil; 08-25-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Enlil for this post:
Old 08-25-2021, 02:42 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Make yourself a generic email account. Take several nude pics of yourself without your face being shown like maybe wear a mask and glasses. Print out coppies of these pics and write on them looking for playmates apply by this email ...... Inconspicuously Place these copies where they will be found by guys/girls you may be interested in hooking up with. Once you have hooked up with a few you should have no trouble getting proposals from potential playmates.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 08:49 PM   #5
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Cant say no in a bikini.

Go on campus in a bikini. If you want to you can make it look fairly normal and lay out/read a book.

Stay there at least an hour.

Every 10 minutes...make eye contact with someone. If no one is around wait another 10 minutes and make eye contact with 2 people. If no one comes in an hour you have to make eye contact with 6 people on the walk home

Here is the other rule: You cant say no (except for dangerous/things beyond limits) to any proposition. They want your number, touch you...whatever...go back to their place (if you feel it will be safe) you must say yes.

Enjoy.
There’s a lake with a beach that is *technically* on campus so I could get away with this without it being too weird I suppose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
You have to get three people who you don't know to write something dirty (they get to choose a word) on your body. You can choose: either let them write on the parts of your body which are not covered by your clothes (so the writing will be visible for everyone) or under your clothes (so you have to undress partially before them).

This one can be risky, so be careful and better have somebody watch over you, if you decide to do it:
Go to a club. Dress sexily, wear a skirt with no pants. You can't buy drinks for yourself; if you want a drink, you must have another person buy it for you. If nobody does it from their own initiative, you will have to ask someone, perhaps in exchange for a kiss/touching your body/a peek of your pussy/a blowjob in the bathroom... How far will you go for a free drink? You decide...
First one I’ll try out starting tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to be 21 to get into bars/clubs and the bouncers downtown collect fakes like they’re Pokémon so I don’t think I’ll do the second dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Make yourself a generic email account. Take several nude pics of yourself without your face being shown like maybe wear a mask and glasses. Print out coppies of these pics and write on them looking for playmates apply by this email ...... Inconspicuously Place these copies where they will be found by guys/girls you may be interested in hooking up with. Once you have hooked up with a few you should have no trouble getting proposals from potential playmates.
This is pretty similar to a dare I got through pm. I am to download an app get a 2nd phone number, then advertise that number on campus and send slutty pics to anyone that texts it. So I’m gonna skip this one and just do the pm sorry
Old 08-25-2021, 11:52 PM   #6
r0ver
getDare Addict

Go to a men's toilets.
Go into the first cubicle. Don't lock the door. Strip down to a thong. Edge wearing your thong.
Leaving your other clothes where they are, go into the next cubicle and edge. Edge in each cubicle without locking the door. When you have edged in the final cubicle you can cum.
Now take off your thong and leave it with a note with the phone number from the pm dare.

You can now retrieve the rest of your clothes.

---
Carefully cut the lining from your bikini. When at the lake go for a swim so your bikini goes sheer.

---

Each day for a week find a different place on campus to masturbate (not in toilet cubicles).
Day 1 edge once then cum, day 2 edge twice then cum etc.

---

During a class you have to remove your underwear. If your hair is long enough to tie back, use your knickers as a hair tie. If not, tie them around your wrist
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:03 AM   #7
Kindness
Distinguished Member

It's a little bit "go to class commando," but you might like this:

Find a large lecture, like freshman chemistry. You're looking for one with hundreds of people. Probably best if it's NOT one that you are attending.

Get tarted up: You're going for something that screams "sex" if you look closely, but is overlookable unless you do. Something like a dark, thin shirt (no bra) and tight jeans. You know best what will work here.

Use as many toys at once as you can: plug in your ass, dildo in your pussy, bullet on your clit. You will probably need underwear to hold the bullet in place; that's fine. I'm assuming you have one of those bullets with the wire to a control box? Ideal if so. Tuck the remote into a pocket or your waistband.

Set the bullet on low, and go to the lecture. Sit towards the back, and try to sit next to at least one other person. Take notes like you're attending the class normally. After about 5 minutes, take the controller out, place it on your notes, and turn it to high. leave it high as long as you can without orgasming, and continue to take notes. Turn it down when you need to, but keep the controller in view, and try to keep it as high as you can.

The trick here is that you may only orgasm if someone else is holding the controller. You don't have to let that happen, but you do need to think about how good it would feel to have that guy you don't know sitting next to you controlling your pussy, while everyone around you is oblivious.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:25 AM   #8
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Walk up to the first guy you see that you find attractive (who doesn't have a girlfriend clinging to him) and as the first words out of your mouth inform him that you want him to fuck you. Then ask him if he agrees and if so discuss when/where.

For at least the next week after reading this you aren't allowed to sleep in your own bed, nor any bed you have previously slept in. Each night it's either a new guy's bed or else the floor. Ideally, see how long you can bedsurf.

Whenever you have sex with a guy, afterwards tell him your not looking for a relationship but here's your number for booty calls

This is probably a dare for much later on your journey to slutdom: approach a frat house and inform the residents that you are volunteering to be the "entertainment" for their next party.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 11:31 AM   #9
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Go to a men's toilets.
Go into the first cubicle. Don't lock the door. Strip down to a thong. Edge wearing your thong.
Leaving your other clothes where they are, go into the next cubicle and edge. Edge in each cubicle without locking the door. When you have edged in the final cubicle you can cum.
Now take off your thong and leave it with a note with the phone number from the pm dare.

You can now retrieve the rest of your clothes.

---
Carefully cut the lining from your bikini. When at the lake go for a swim so your bikini goes sheer.

---

Each day for a week find a different place on campus to masturbate (not in toilet cubicles).
Day 1 edge once then cum, day 2 edge twice then cum etc.

---

During a class you have to remove your underwear. If your hair is long enough to tie back, use your knickers as a hair tie. If not, tie them around your wrist
As I said in the start of the thread, I'm not trying to do hardcore public/exhibitionist dares, so the 1st and 3rd I'm not doing.

I also don't want to rip apart any of my bikinis. I only brought 3 and I'm quite fond of them all.

The last one I can definitely try though. The others aren't bad at all but I personally am not a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
It's a little bit "go to class commando," but you might like this:

Find a large lecture, like freshman chemistry. You're looking for one with hundreds of people. Probably best if it's NOT one that you are attending.

Get tarted up: You're going for something that screams "sex" if you look closely, but is overlookable unless you do. Something like a dark, thin shirt (no bra) and tight jeans. You know best what will work here.

Use as many toys at once as you can: plug in your ass, dildo in your pussy, bullet on your clit. You will probably need underwear to hold the bullet in place; that's fine. I'm assuming you have one of those bullets with the wire to a control box? Ideal if so. Tuck the remote into a pocket or your waistband.

Set the bullet on low, and go to the lecture. Sit towards the back, and try to sit next to at least one other person. Take notes like you're attending the class normally. After about 5 minutes, take the controller out, place it on your notes, and turn it to high. leave it high as long as you can without orgasming, and continue to take notes. Turn it down when you need to, but keep the controller in view, and try to keep it as high as you can.

The trick here is that you may only orgasm if someone else is holding the controller. You don't have to let that happen, but you do need to think about how good it would feel to have that guy you don't know sitting next to you controlling your pussy, while everyone around you is oblivious.
Unfortunately my vibe isn't wired to a controller which is kind of the entire basis of the dare, but with amendments I could possibly be open to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Walk up to the first guy you see that you find attractive (who doesn't have a girlfriend clinging to him) and as the first words out of your mouth inform him that you want him to fuck you. Then ask him if he agrees and if so discuss when/where.

For at least the next week after reading this you aren't allowed to sleep in your own bed, nor any bed you have previously slept in. Each night it's either a new guy's bed or else the floor. Ideally, see how long you can bedsurf.

Whenever you have sex with a guy, afterwards tell him your not looking for a relationship but here's your number for booty calls

This is probably a dare for much later on your journey to slutdom: approach a frat house and inform the residents that you are volunteering to be the "entertainment" for their next party.
1- Ok, pretty confident most boys here will be perfectly fine with that introduction
2- Ok but I have class at 8 am Monday-Thursday so I probably will take the floor at least a couple of times.
3- Done except for guys that either suck at sex or that I just find repulsive in general
4-......................... Maybe, just possibly a bit much

I'm also about to make a new blog with rules that I'll add to my sig asap
Old 08-27-2021, 05:09 AM   #10
Vette

So I got to sleep in an actual bed for the first night. I kind of used my free pass so to speak because my roommate (M from the beach trip if you read about that in my last thread) and I are in a “friends with benefits” type of relationship. For the rest of the week I’ll actually have to go out of my way if I want to bedsurf, but like I said I might just take the floor after the weekend.
Anyways we were taking a quiz together for the class we share (it’s allowed, we weren’t cheating) and one of the questions, I forget the exact wording but it had something to do with one system having “better head” than another. So naturally I make the obvious joke
Me: I give good head
Him: *not even looking away from his laptop* Yep
Me: You want some??
Him: Ehhh maybe later
Who the fuck just says no to head like that???

Anyway later last night I heard him walk to the bathroom for a shower, so I snuck my way into his room, wearing just a T-shirt as per one of my rules. I took the shirt off, knelt on his bed, and patiently waited, naked, for him to walk back into his room. After about 20 minutes of hornily messing around with my phone he finally walked back in wearing just his towel, and got a very shocked look upon seeing me, which is really out of character for him he usually acts really normal whenever we do stuff.
He took a few seconds to get into his normal state of mind, then says
Him: *with his best Ewan McGregor voice* hello there
Me: Still want head??
Him: who the fuck starts a conversation like that? *few seconds pause* And also what the fuck kind of question is that?

He walked over to me and we made out for a little bit until I dropped his towel and went to work. After 10 minutes or so of head that varied from gently kissing the tip to all out facefucking me he came into my mouth and I swallowed it, then wiped my face with my hand to get the bits that missed, then licking those bits off my hand. After that we went for a round, but we both had to be up early this morning so we stopped it at that and went to sleep.

Tonight I’m going to a party so hopefully I can find a home for the night without too too much trouble.

Last thing: for the dare where I advertise a 2nd phone number to people for pictures, I don’t just want to send everyone the same pic so I think I’m going to make a few and then use a random number generator to decide which one to send, so drop suggestions as to how I should pose, what I should wear, maybe where I should be (within reason), etc.

Thanks for reading
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-28-2021, 01:17 AM   #11
bdsmlover24

I think you should start a kind of challenge : try to fuck with the most possible people in your class. Start by fucking almost all single guys (these should be easy) then try with singles girls and after try to fuck with some of the people in your class that are not single. It's a little bad but you want to be a slut I think so it's might be something you can do. Don't try just once to say "hey, wanna fuck with me ?", No you should hang out with your target and be seducive for some time to finally get tu fuck him/her and move to a next target. I think your goal should be to fuck more than 50% of the class before the end of the year ! (If you are in a big big class liké médecine with hundred of people, you are probably split in small groups for some exercise class or something like that, choose one of this group to be your class)

Maybe another challenge to you is to manage to get your girl roommate do some sec stuff with you. Try to fuck her if possible, but this is probably too much. But you could start by getting in the bathroom together in the same time while one is taking a shower. Try to spend lot of time naked or in lingerie in front of her and maybe she will do the same. Try also to touch her body often, just her shoulders and her arms to start and after her legs and so on. Maybe try to kiss her cheeks daily to say hello but also some other time during the day. Maybe try to kiss her sometimes , like when you do a little party if she is ok. You could tell her about some sexual dare that you do so she became you sexual experience partner and maybe you can involve her at some point.
In one word try to do lots of things with her that makes her became closer to you in a sec way

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 04:23 PM   #12
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
I think you should start a kind of challenge : try to fuck with the most possible people in your class. Start by fucking almost all single guys (these should be easy) then try with singles girls and after try to fuck with some of the people in your class that are not single. It's a little bad but you want to be a slut I think so it's might be something you can do. Don't try just once to say "hey, wanna fuck with me ?", No you should hang out with your target and be seducive for some time to finally get tu fuck him/her and move to a next target. I think your goal should be to fuck more than 50% of the class before the end of the year ! (If you are in a big big class liké médecine with hundred of people, you are probably split in small groups for some exercise class or something like that, choose one of this group to be your class)

Maybe another challenge to you is to manage to get your girl roommate do some sec stuff with you. Try to fuck her if possible, but this is probably too much. But you could start by getting in the bathroom together in the same time while one is taking a shower. Try to spend lot of time naked or in lingerie in front of her and maybe she will do the same. Try also to touch her body often, just her shoulders and her arms to start and after her legs and so on. Maybe try to kiss her cheeks daily to say hello but also some other time during the day. Maybe try to kiss her sometimes , like when you do a little party if she is ok. You could tell her about some sexual dare that you do so she became you sexual experience partner and maybe you can involve her at some point.
In one word try to do lots of things with her that makes her became closer to you in a sec way
1st one I’m going to change to only trying to get with the classmates that I find at least a bit attractive, I don’t know if proper sluts have standards with who they fuck but I sure do. And I also haven’t had girls yet so I’m not sure if I want to do everyone. By the way, guys with girlfriends really are single if you just don’t ask them

2nd I think is a good way to open me up to girls. I don’t know if I’d consider myself bi or bicurious but I’m 100% not turned off by girls so I’ve been wanting to try for a while, don’t know if she’ll be into it or not though. We’re already pretty comfortable with some stuff like you said, like smacking each other’s asses from time to time (for comedic effect) so I’ll try to work my way from there.

Last night I got to sleep in a bed again. I don’t remember too much of the party so I’ll tell what I remember plus what the guy I was with this morning told me. I rolled a 1 for my sluttiness rating on my outfit (check rules in sig if you don’t know what I’m talking about). I had a prepicked outfit but I didn’t really want to wear it so I just assumed the 1 meant I could wear anything, so I changed it to pretty normal shorts with a bit of a sluttier crop top.

I had a bit too much a bit too fast but I remember meeting the guy and a couple of his friends and hitting it off. After a while it was just the two of us and I was trying to make my move. He wasn’t very drunk at all, only a few drinks, and supposedly he was trying to be a gentlemen for me… which is sweet but come on man just rail me. Anyway, we started making out at the party and I remember him not being very good and telling him “you fucking suck at this.” That wasn’t enough to deter him apparently so he ended up driving back to his place and that’s where my memory completely and utterly fails me.

I woke up at about 6 am- clothed except for my feet and some of the accessories I was wearing- next to him. I was still in the semi-drunk state of mind and was shuffling around a bit in the bed trying to gather my thoughts so he also woke up. My first sentence were “what was your name again?” And my second was “can I get some water?” To which he responded by pointing at the water bottle directly next to me, then I went back to sleep for a couple hours.

The second time I woke up was a few hours later and this time he was fully awake playing fucking valorant on his computer. I don’t know why you’re playing fucking valorant with a college girl in your bed but you do you I suppose buddy. I finally asked him about last night. He said that we came back to his place, walked into his room, and I jumped on the bed and fell asleep instantly. We didn’t have sex according to him, so the natural reaction was to ask if he wanted to now, to which he still said no. Hmm whatever… keep playing valorant while this girl in your bed asks if you wanna fuck I guess :/

So I layed there a while and ended up calling my roommate to see if she or anyone else would give me a ride home. While I was waiting for her to show up I remembered the body writing dare and told him about it. He was extremely confused and flustered by the proposition but he agreed to write something. I had checked get date on his bed and a pm said that one of my pictures that I’m going to be sending from my fake number should be with “cum slut” written across my tits so I took my top off and asked if he would do that, which only got him redder. He went through with it though, very shakily.

Before I left I asked to confirm and he said he was a virgin and was down to have sex last night but didn’t want to now that he wasn’t tipsy at all, which was a bit insulting but oh well. He said it wasn’t me, he just didn’t want to lose it to a girl that asked him his name about 3 hours ago. So before heading out I wrote my number down in one of his binders, gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him to text me. Hopefully he uses it. I’ve never been with a virgin other than my first boyfriend where we lost it together and the thought is a bit alluring for me, especially since he was really sweet and cute.

That’s all I’ve got for now, I don’t have a party lined up for the night so I guess we’ll see if I get a bed or if it’s the floor for the night
Old 08-30-2021, 09:03 AM   #13
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Room mate

This thread is an interesting read. You sound like you're having fun. :P

If you're wanting to go further with your female roommate, you should make a real effort.

Every time you get a chance sit and flirt with her.
Visit her in just a tshirt and panties (you could leave the panties behind a few times and see if she notices/cares).
Offer her a massage or foot rub every other night.

You could also visit her naked and tell her you lost a bet. Ask if she can get you food from downstairs as you have to stay naked. If she leaves to get it, masturbate in her room until she returns.

I missed it if you mentioned her name, you could always make one up for the thread...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 03:56 PM   #14
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
This thread is an interesting read. You sound like you're having fun. :P

If you're wanting to go further with your female roommate, you should make a real effort.

Every time you get a chance sit and flirt with her.
Visit her in just a tshirt and panties (you could leave the panties behind a few times and see if she notices/cares).
Offer her a massage or foot rub every other night.

You could also visit her naked and tell her you lost a bet. Ask if she can get you food from downstairs as you have to stay naked. If she leaves to get it, masturbate in her room until she returns.

I missed it if you mentioned her name, you could always make one up for the thread...
The two posts about my female roommate (we'll call her El) have kinda itched me in a weird way and I think I've figured out why. There's a huge difference between intimacy and fucking. I do not want to be in an intimate relationship with her.
We're both straight, can't speak for her but if I am a little bit bi then we'll call it 90%+ straight.

However...

There's absolutely, positively, for sure... nothing wrong with a threesome. So that will be my goal with El, not to slowly make her fall in love with me. We're already comfortable with each other, not that we masturbate or anything like that together, but stuff like running into each other in the bathroom isn't awkward anymore. We talk about our sexual experiences most of the time, and have mentioned (mostly jokingly) that we should have a threesome with a guy. I'll try to bring it up casually, but make sure she knows I'm serious.

Okay what else?
2 nights ago I had resigned myself to the floor before deciding that the floor sucked and there was an endless stream of horndogs on Tinder, so I met up with one of them and he was horrendously repulsive, spent about an hour talking himself up just to last 2 minutes when we went to bed. Which is fine if you're just getting it out and can make round 2 better... but there was no round 2.
Whatever I guess I just prostituted myself for 2 minutes for a bed. I woke up at about 6 am after a few hours of sleep and decided that that was more than enough rest so I drove on home.
To avoid a similar experience last night I just took the floor and I honestly don't know which one was less enjoyable... Tonight I'm going to a guy's place from one of my classes that I at least enjoy the company of.

Today was also the proper start to another dare. I made a 2nd phone number, and wrote on a few sticky notes "Text **** for free nudes." So far the pictures (feel free to add more) are as follows:
1- full frontal, from knees to mouth, biting my lip, with clothespins on my nipples and covering my pussy with one hand
2- my ass, plugged, and red from spankings
3-on my knees with cumslut written on my tits and my dildo inserted
4- From the chest up to the mouth, deep throating the dildo
5- bent over from behind, double stuffed with my plug and dildo
6- With a vegetable (cucumber and carrot) in both of my holes
Today I discreetly hid 5 of those notes throughout campus. I didn't try to hide them in places that no one would find them, stuff like under a table and on the back of a trashcan, but nobody has texted yet. Still, this is the first time I've done something of this nature and it is either terrifyingly exciting or excitingly terrifying.

The virgin from the other day also used my number that I left with him and we've been talking back and forth and he seems really sweet, so along with El I'm making him my new project... does that sound weird? I don't want to sound like I'm grooming them or something because that's a bit immoral, but I enjoy sex a lot more when it's not just some random person.
Bye Bye
Old 08-30-2021, 04:29 PM   #15
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
The two posts about my female roommate (we'll call her El) have kinda itched me in a weird way and I think I've figured out why. There's a huge difference between intimacy and fucking. I do not want to be in an intimate relationship with her.
We're both straight, can't speak for her but if I am a little bit bi then we'll call it 90%+ straight.

However...

There's absolutely, positively, for sure... nothing wrong with a threesome. So that will be my goal with El, not to slowly make her fall in love with me. We're already comfortable with each other, not that we masturbate or anything like that together, but stuff like running into each other in the bathroom isn't awkward anymore. We talk about our sexual experiences most of the time, and have mentioned (mostly jokingly) that we should have a threesome with a guy. I'll try to bring it up casually, but make sure she knows I'm serious.

Okay what else?
2 nights ago I had resigned myself to the floor before deciding that the floor sucked and there was an endless stream of horndogs on Tinder, so I met up with one of them and he was horrendously repulsive, spent about an hour talking himself up just to last 2 minutes when we went to bed. Which is fine if you're just getting it out and can make round 2 better... but there was no round 2.
Whatever I guess I just prostituted myself for 2 minutes for a bed. I woke up at about 6 am after a few hours of sleep and decided that that was more than enough rest so I drove on home.
To avoid a similar experience last night I just took the floor and I honestly don't know which one was less enjoyable... Tonight I'm going to a guy's place from one of my classes that I at least enjoy the company of.

Today was also the proper start to another dare. I made a 2nd phone number, and wrote on a few sticky notes "Text **** for free nudes." So far the pictures (feel free to add more) are as follows:
1- full frontal, from knees to mouth, biting my lip, with clothespins on my nipples and covering my pussy with one hand
2- my ass, plugged, and red from spankings
3-on my knees with cumslut written on my tits and my dildo inserted
4- From the chest up to the mouth, deep throating the dildo
5- bent over from behind, double stuffed with my plug and dildo
6- With a vegetable (cucumber and carrot) in both of my holes
Today I discreetly hid 5 of those notes throughout campus. I didn't try to hide them in places that no one would find them, stuff like under a table and on the back of a trashcan, but nobody has texted yet. Still, this is the first time I've done something of this nature and it is either terrifyingly exciting or excitingly terrifying.

The virgin from the other day also used my number that I left with him and we've been talking back and forth and he seems really sweet, so along with El I'm making him my new project... does that sound weird? I don't want to sound like I'm grooming them or something because that's a bit immoral, but I enjoy sex a lot more when it's not just some random person.
Bye Bye
Who said anything about intimate. Intimate is boring. But exploring together an getting her used to you being nude/ semi-nude all the time would be good fun.

She could help you take slutty pics even...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, university