Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2021, 03:38 PM   #1
NotSluttyEnough

Wink Need Rules to become a slut (23f)

hey so I'm new here but am hoping someone can give me rules to make me a good slut. I want to make my husband really happy. I am a student (at home) and have some toys arriving today. I need to start working out and eating better too. I struggle to motivate myself to do schoolwork
I feel like im boring in bed too because I'm so self conscious and idk what to do ahah, how embarrassing!!

Toys: Vibrator, magic wand vibrator, cuffs, Kegel balls, 8inch suction cup dildo

Dislikes: I'm new so idk what I dislike, I guess keep it light while I learn?
Off-limits: public, permanent, pee/poop, extreme pain
NotSluttyEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:07 PM   #2
Darkmaster1

Eye Hello ;-) Kik me at xDarkmaster1x for more details

Hi,
first you should get to know by testing what hubby likes.
- Most Men enjoy a good BJ , with swallowing, train that with a dildo.
- Cleaness is important too, get shaved for example if not already..
- Massage him
- take a sensual Bath with him
- wear sexy clothes at home
- many Men like a good doggie, offer Yourself for it like a good bitch...

Kik me at xDarkmaster1x for more details
Old 08-18-2021, 05:24 PM   #3
NotSluttyEnough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmaster1 View Post
Hi,
first you should get to know by testing what hubby likes.
- Most Men enjoy a good BJ , with swallowing, train that with a dildo.
- Cleaness is important too, get shaved for example if not already..
- Massage him
- take a sensual Bath with him
- wear sexy clothes at home
- many Men like a good doggie, offer Yourself for it like a good bitch...

Kik me at xDarkmaster1x for more details
Thank you! I'll absolutely start training with the dildo. How many BJ's should I give him? When?
I'm already shaved!
Offering myself like a good bitch makes me so wet I can't wait to do that.
Anything else? Any lifestyle rules maybe?
The following user says Thank You to NotSluttyEnough for this post:
Old 08-18-2021, 08:32 PM   #4
NotSluttyEnough

Please does anybody have rules? I'm dripping wet with anticipation and nothings come through Post them here so we can all enjoy together!
Old 08-18-2021, 08:50 PM   #5
Enlil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSluttyEnough View Post
I need to start working out and eating better too.
Since you plan to start working out, try yoga. Do it naked, when your husband is at home, at least thrice a week. He'll certainly appreciate.

Quote:
I struggle to motivate myself to do schoolwork
Set apart some time for studying every day. It doesn't have to be much time, but during it focus on studying. During these sessions, count each time you get distracted. After the session, have your husband spank you as many times, as you got distracted.

This is UNLESS you like being spanked so much it would be a perverse incentive If so, substitute an adequate punishment, which would be at least a little unpleasant.

Quote:
Any lifestyle rules maybe?
Whenever at home with your husband and no one else, you should abide to the following rules:
- you can't wear panties,
- you can only wear dresses/skirts/nighties, no trousers,
- you can only sit on your bare buttocks (dress/skirt pulled up), and you must keep your legs at least slightly apart,
- (optional) your breasts must be bare and available to your husband, so if you're wearing a T-shirt, it must be tucked above them, if a button-down shirt, it must be unbuttoned etc. (of course it will be impossible to do in a dress or a nightie, so you can decide if you do it depending on what clothes you have).

Another thing: naked days!

One set day in the week - preferably during the weekend - stay naked whenever you're at home. On this day you should give your husband breakfast to bed and a morning blowjob while he's eating. You can't stop blowing him AND can't make him cum till he finishes the breakfast. If you make him cum before he's eaten, you receive a punishment (decided by your husband or by the people here).

Quote:
How many BJ's should I give him? When?
If you can't figure it yourself, maybe let your husband decide. Inform him that from now on he can order you to give him a blowjob whenever it pleases him (and you're alone at home, I guess). If it feels like too much, let this rule apply only to your naked days.

While giving him a blowjob, you should always be naked (at least with your breasts, buttocks, and pussy bared), and you should touch your pussy with one hand. You can have an orgasm only once he comes and you cannot swallow his cum until you come. So after he comes in your mouth, you keep his cum in your mouth (you can keep it open and show it to your husband if you think it will please him) and keep playing with yourself, then swallow as you cum. If he doesn't come in your mouth, you have to collect his cum (preferably by licking, or with your fingers if it's on your face, breasts etc.), put it in your mouth and continue as above.

Last edited by Enlil; 08-18-2021 at 10:08 PM.
Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, rules, slut, slut training, training