Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2020, 01:48 AM   #16
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
First of all: love love love your thread. SO hot
Secondly: Me too I love her
Thirdly: Most of the workout barefoot would be pretty dangerous I think. Running fairly fast on asphalt and the rubber track is NOT pretty (saw a guy lose a shoe during a track race last year, he finished the race but it was disgusting to look at). The rest of what I normally do I would definitely need foot/ankle support for some of it, and I don't want to be taking breaks all the time to put shoes on and take them off. I'm not against doing other barefoot dares though.
have you a gravel road near home, or a forest like place?
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 03:51 AM   #17
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
have you a gravel road near home, or a forest like place?
The only gravel roads I can think of are short ones at the school going from the parking lots to the fields. There’s also a small strip of woods between the neighborhood and school campus, and a larger set of woods on the opposite side of my neighborhood
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:57 PM   #18
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hello everybody, I've been a long time lurker here for a while, and finally decided to make an account. I've done some easy dares from other people's request threads, as well as the dare forums, but I think having a personal thread would be better for me.
I'm still exploring, and hoping that I'll be able to broaden my sluttery (yes it's a word) on here. For starters here's a few things to try to personalize dares

Toys- Only household items. I can make a makeshift dildo, clothespegs, etc.
Dare ideas- I'm just starting college, which is all online right now, and living with my parents. I have zoom calls throughout the day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and just 1 in the morning on Tuesday and Thursday. I also work out almost every morning, either in my bonus room or I take a run down to my local high school, which is roughly a mile away, through a large neighborhood.

Like the title says I am very much new to this stuff, so some stuff that may be put in here might be appealing to me, but just too much for right now. Thanks!!
OK then. You make for yourself two tack bras, both one size too small and lockable at the back. Then you get a kitchensafe (ksafe) in which you can make the keys (or anything else) inaccessible for any period up to 10 days max. Two days will do for you just now. You wear one tack bra for 48 hours continuous then change to the other one while you wash the first. And so on swapping every 2 days.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:14 PM   #19
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK then. You make for yourself two tack bras, both one size too small and lockable at the back. Then you get a kitchensafe (ksafe) in which you can make the keys (or anything else) inaccessible for any period up to 10 days max. Two days will do for you just now. You wear one tack bra for 48 hours continuous then change to the other one while you wash the first. And so on swapping every 2 days.
Owww I really hate needles. Also I don’t exactly have $50 that I want to spend on a ksafe but I’ll TRY to commit. Is it safe to wear a tack bra ALL the time?
Old 08-26-2020, 09:31 PM   #20
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Owww I really hate needles. Also I don’t exactly have $50 that I want to spend on a ksafe but I’ll TRY to commit. Is it safe to wear a tack bra ALL the time?
You can have a break between changing from one to the other and to check no damage done and maybe shower and so on. But the ksafe isn't essential so long as the key is inaccessible to you one way or another till the time is up.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:13 AM   #21
nikki18

Quote:
You can have a break between changing from one to the other and to check no damage done and maybe shower and so on. But the ksafe isn't essential so long as the key is inaccessible to you one way or another till the time is up.
TIP: Making a key inaccessible cheaply by filling a bottle with water, then drop the key in and freeze the water completely. with the bottle standing upright. This means immediate access is not possible and waiting for the ice to melt so the key drops out is actually very intense!
(I tried this with handcuffs once, I was so worried of getting caught naked and handcuffed like I was. It was terrible but so so exciting!)

Loves: Being told to do things as if i have no say in it nor to be seen as human but more like an object for use
Kik: sluttynikki17
Likes: Use,Abuse,Humiliation,Pain,Spanking,Rules, being Control and doing weird or strange dares! Some Risky/Illegal possible
Hard Limits: No family nor friends to find out hence NO Pics/Cam/phone, Blood(semi)
nikki18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:47 AM   #22
stats2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki18 View Post
TIP: Making a key inaccessible cheaply by filling a bottle with water, then drop the key in and freeze the water completely. with the bottle standing upright. This means immediate access is not possible and waiting for the ice to melt so the key drops out is actually very intense!
(I tried this with handcuffs once, I was so worried of getting caught naked and handcuffed like I was. It was terrible but so so exciting!)
Loving the thought of you there, willling and wishing the water would melt so so much faster....the terrifying dread...but also, as you said, the excitement too....im presuming you never got caught in the end??

xox
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to stats2001 for this post:
Old 08-27-2020, 12:52 AM   #23
Iggy84

Here is an easy one for you. No bra for the next month unless it’s 100% necessary. You will also only wear a thong, gstring, or nothing for the month.

Have fun!
Iggy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:16 AM   #24
Irene

Quote:
The only gravel roads I can think of are short ones at the school going from the parking lots to the fields. There’s also a small strip of woods between the neighborhood and school campus, and a larger set of woods on the opposite side of my neighborhood
the larger set of woods will be perfect.

you must go there, carry with you a bag, a small piece of chain (like the one you use for securing the bike), a padlock (even a small one but it have to fit with chain).

At start of the wood you have to hide the key of the padlock somewhere, then cross all the wooden area.

At other end of the wood you myst remove your shoes, and, if you are really daring, also strip topless.
Put shoes and clothes is any in the bag then lock the bag with the padlock (use the chain to secure it to a tree or somewhere).

Now you have to go back barefoot (and maybe topless) to the place where the keys are, get them then go back to the bag if you want your shoes (and maybe your clothes) back.

enjoy
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 03:16 AM   #25
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki18 View Post
Ugghhh. Okay I’ll try to get a couple made this weekend, and use the ice idea, only taking the water out of the freezer after 48 hours... honestly you might want to think up a punishment before I even get started lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy84 View Post
Here is an easy one for you. No bra for the next month unless it’s 100% necessary. You will also only wear a thong, gstring, or nothing for the month.

Have fun!
Well I’m supposed to be wearing a tack bra 24/7, but until that gets made I suppose it’s nothing. I only have 2 thongs that aren’t bikinis so I guess I’ll probably end up commando for a while. One question: could I wear a bra if it’s the only top I’m wearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
the larger set of woods will be perfect.

you must go there, carry with you a bag, a small piece of chain (like the one you use for securing the bike), a padlock (even a small one but it have to fit with chain).

At start of the wood you have to hide the key of the padlock somewhere, then cross all the wooden area.

At other end of the wood you myst remove your shoes, and, if you are really daring, also strip topless.
Put shoes and clothes is any in the bag then lock the bag with the padlock (use the chain to secure it to a tree or somewhere).

Now you have to go back barefoot (and maybe topless) to the place where the keys are, get them then go back to the bag if you want your shoes (and maybe your clothes) back.

enjoy
This sounds fun. I’ll need to make sure I can get a locking bag. I’ll try it this weekend and report back
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-27-2020, 07:57 AM   #26
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Ugghhh. Okay I’ll try to get a couple made this weekend, and use the ice idea, only taking the water out of the freezer after 48 hours... honestly you might want to think up a punishment before I even get started lol

Make sure it's a steel or plastic bottle so won't break when the ice expands in the freezer.

You want a punishment meanwhile? Tabasco on all your sensitive bits upstairs and down every 6 hours till the tack bra is locked on.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:11 AM   #27
Vette

Quote:
Make sure it's a steel or plastic bottle so won't break when the ice expands in the freezer.

You want a punishment meanwhile? Tabasco on all your sensitive bits upstairs and down every 6 hours till the tack bra is locked on.
To be 100% straight; I made this thread for dares that I find fun and/or hot. Not titty tacks and Tabasco sauce.
The following user says Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-27-2020, 11:22 AM   #28
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
To be 100% straight; I made this thread for dares that I find fun and/or hot. Not titty tacks and Tabasco sauce.
That's OK. You were wanting a temporary punishment pending the bra. That was the first that came to mind. I'm sure someone can have an alternative.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:16 PM   #29
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

What is your living area like? Would a naked lap around your house be possible at night?

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:21 AM   #30
Rachel18

Since you did the lap bottomless. Go again early a do a lap naked. If real Daring and early do it barefoot too.
Rachel18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, college