Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2020, 09:57 AM   #61
Taidru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
ya know, I keep telling myself these things are very low risk of being caught but I've gotten close twice now in about a week and a half so I think I may be lying to myself lol.
Heh, just always remember that the entire point of all this is for you to have fun and enjoy yourself. If that's no longer the case, don't keep doing it for anyone else

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family
Taidru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:26 AM   #62
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
For your next run, we will leave things to chance! Roll a die for each section

Bra:
1 yes
2 yes
3 no
4 no
5 yes
6 no

Top:
1. Tank
2 Close your eyes and randomly point at something in your closet
3. Nothing (if no bra re roll)
4. Crop top
5. Favorite shirt
6. Most uncomfortable top you own

Underwear:
1. None
2. Thong
3. Your choice
4. None
5. Running shorts
6. You must go buy some before your run.

Bottoms:
1. Long pants
2. Shorts
3. Short shorts
4. Running shorts
5. Tightest/shortest pair of shorts
6. Close your eyes and choose the first thing you put your hand on

Wear your normal socks and shoes..

Run:
1 5 miles total
2 3 miles total
3 7 miles total
4 2 miles total
5 ask a friend how many you should run
6 you choose

At the track:
1 2 laps
2 3 laps
3 5 laps
4 8 laps
5 12 laps
6 run the same amount of laps as how long your last shower was in minutes

Extras:
1 edge 10 times throughout the workout whenever you want
2 challenge yourself at the track, each lap must be faster than the last but no lap can be longer than 1:55
3 drink 1 more glass of water than what you normally drink before your run
4 do your ab workout at the end after your running.
5 edge 1 die roll amount of times before the workout and same after the workout. If the roll is the same, you may orgasm. If they are different, you are denied for 48 hours.
6 do the entire dice dare again tomorrow.
Rolled last night for this to see how it would end up going. Here are the rolls
Bra
No bra (don't remember the exact number)
5 (favorite shirt, chose my everton jersey <3)
Underwear
3 (your choice, wore a thong since I'm not allowed anything else for while longer)
Bottoms
5 (really small spandex shorts)
Run
1 5 miles
Track
1 2 laps
Extras
2 Each lap must be faster than the last, no longer than 1:55.
It was pretty close to just a normal run. I left after my home workout and started the 5 miles. The jersey isn't tight on me at all so my top didn't feel exposed. The spandex shorts are reaalllly short and tight, to the point where if I stretch them as far as they can go they're about 2 inches below my cheeks, so that was a little worse, but the top was hanging and covering my butt for a lot of the run so overall I was okay. Saw multiple people on their way to work (I assume). After I knocked out the 5 miles I ended at the track. I didn't realize that the high school was finally in session so seeing cars there was a little surprising, but I think I was there just as kids were starting to go to their first classes, so no PE class was at the track or anything.
The extra probably would've been harder if I hadn't only rolled 2 laps, but since I did it was really easy, first lap was around 1:40 and the second lap was 1:34. Then I came home. I really like dice dares because you can get something extremely easy one day, but doing the same dare you can get something extremely hard the next, today I think I came out on the easy side.
Tomorrow or Friday I'll go to the park before going to the gym in the morning, and that will probably be my last before I move in to college.
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 09-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #63
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taidru View Post
The last one sounds perfect. Hopefully it's not too far away to be out of the question, but driving to it may be ideal anyway. My dare, should you choose to accept it is as follows.

Go to the park either super early in the morning, or late evening (though early would probably work better), wearing a dress (or something similar) with no panties nor a bra, and ideally slip-on shoes. Bring a blanket or towel to put on the grass.

When you arrive, walk to the center of the largest open grass area you can find. The idea is that you wouldn't necessarily be out of view, but that you'd be far enough away from any passersby to have important detail not be directly discernible.

Once there, lie the blanket on the grass and set a timer for three minutes. Take off your dress and shoes so you're completely nude, and set them on the ground a couple steps away from your blanket, and then lay on your back on the blanket. Next, start the three-minute timer and then close your eyes (or put on a blindfold if you don't trust yourself to be able to keep your eyes closed).

When the timer is up, you must edge once before you can open your eyes, and then once more before you can retrieve your dress and put it back on.

If you are for any reason unable to complete any of these tasks, you must edge another time in your car with the windows rolled down. However, if you were successful in every task, you may cum instead (assuming there's not another rule I'm unaware of preventing this, of course).
One last hoorah of a dare
First of all sorry about other dares in this thread that I never got around to doing. I might end up revisiting to do more dares, but I'm taking a break starting now as my freshman year of college finally takes off in full.

This dare felt like actual torture. It may not have been as risky as doing laps wearing next to nothing in very visible light, but the feeling of not knowing was torture (fun/exhilarating torture).
I woke up this morning shortly before 4:00 am and packed a few things. Workout clothes to go to the gym afterwards, a blindfold (literally just a soccer sock because I couldn't think of anything lol), and a blanket. Then I pulled on a sleeved green dress, a pair of slip-on vans, and my watch I use for running (stopwatch, timer, gps, etc.)
The drive to the park took just about 15 minutes. Once I got there, I first of all put on my mask so in the event I get caught I wouldn't show my face. Then I got the blindfold and blanket and started walking around the park looking for my position of choice. It was pitch black to the point where I could barely see my feet, so that gave me some comfort for my near future.
I ended up settling for the middle of a soccer field (I know, what is it with me and doing dares on soccer fields?). I spread the blanket on the ground, set the timer for 3 minutes, then hesitated for a few seconds trying to decide if I was actually gonna do this. I looked around and couldn't see anything, so finally convinced myself that no one would be able to see me either. The shoes came off, the dress came off (the grass was kind of wet so I put the dress on the blanket next to me instead of a few steps away), then I laid down, put the blindfold on, and started the timer.
Thoughts that I was practically invisible vanished quickly. I felt my heart beat start to rise, but kept trying to tell myself I was fine. After what might have been 30 seconds I heard a few cars nearby and realized that the field I picked was right next a busy road, only separated by a few meters of a tree line. The 3 minute timer felt more like 30 as I was laying there with no idea of what was happening around me.
When the timer finally came to an end, my watch vibration made me jump, but then I realized that it was just my timer. I started masturbating as soon as I turned off the vibrating alarm on my wrist. I have a pm dare (that this dare actually helped me finish) that has kept me from orgasm, and added a lot of edging over the best few days. That, combined with the exhilaration of the dare meant I was already horny enough that it only took a a couple of minutes or so to edge once (although it still felt like an eternity). When I ripped the blindfold off it was a lot more visible than I remembered it being. It was only 4:40 and the sun was nowhere near out, but my visibility was definitely a lot better. However, I knew I wasn't gonna stop in the final stretch (track mindset baby ) so I did my 2nd edge. As soon as I finished the edge I jumped up, even before the sensation has subsided, and threw the dress over my head. At that point I was safe, and all the feelings I had cumulated over the past 7-9 minutes began to slowly fade. I put the shoes on, gathered my blanket, blindfold, phone, and keys and made my way back to the car.
I got in the car and considered cumming, as per the dare reward, but I decided I wanted to wait until tonight.
Thank you so so much for this, I really enjoyed it and feel like it pushed my limits a lot. Definitely was a great last dare for a while for me!
The following 6 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 09-10-2020, 11:44 AM   #64
Taidru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
One last hoorah of a dare
...Thank you so so much for this, I really enjoyed it and feel like it pushed my limits a lot. Definitely was a great last dare for a while for me!
You are a goddess. I absolutely adore this report. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and I'm glad it was a stretch, tense, arousing, scary, and successful.

I'd say you now deserve the orgasm of your life and a good long rest. Have fun in college and I hope all goes well for you.

(Should you ever feel the need for another dare in the future, I'd love to be considered to put something together for you )

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family
Taidru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 01:01 PM   #65
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Like to add thanks for having such an open mind and trying some things that were quite risky and some things that may have been new

Absolutely amazing reports, glad you got to push your limits and explore a bit of your daring side.

Have fun and enjoy college, and thanks for indulging the GD community!

P.S. I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring of potential future dare committee should it ever be required

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:59 PM   #66
Rachel18

Can you do a zoom class in just a bra and panties or in just a towel?
Rachel18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:20 PM   #67
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel18 View Post
I was just thinking about either starting a new thread or reviving this one, and I log on to see someone posted last night
I saw this dare and at first thought it wouldn’t be applicable since I’m in a dorm now but I thought of a way to do it. I’ll try this tomorrow morning.

I’m going to make an effort to start accepting dates again starting now. I don’t know exactly how doable a lot of dates will be because I’m not alone most of the time and it’s freezing cold right around this time of year.
My classes are still on zoom mostly, but I have 1 class in person every day of the week except Thursday.
Other than that I go to the gym either early morning or late night most days, and I’m playing intramural soccer so anything to do with those will be considered.
Thanks for any dares that get submitted here, I don’t want to ghost again but sorry in advance if I do anyways
The following 3 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 01:47 PM   #68
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Strip naked. Put on a coat. You may wear shoes, or sandals if you have them.

Leave your dorm. Roll a die.

Now, you have to talk to that many people in person before you are allowed to come back to your dorm room. The conversation has to last 2 minutes at least, or it doesn’t count.

Enjoy!

Similar: Go to laundry. Wear a coat. When at laundry you will also wash what you are wearing (all but coat and shoes. Though, if you are really daring, go barefoot as well once you strip for laundry. However, if that is too much, I will allow footwear). Now, just wait for clothing to be done and dry and then dress before leaving.

Good luck.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:54 PM   #69
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Sorry my last one was a little over the top...
Try this instead

Cold before Warm

go out very late at night/very early in the morning and make 6 snow angels, 3 on your belly, 3 on your back.... And make sure you make them naked, and you alternate, belly, back, belly, back, etc...

Once your 6 are done, scamper back inside, and warm yourself up with some hand spanking. One ass spank counts for 1 point, one pussy spank counts for 2, your goal is to reach 21 points in whatever combination you want.

Enjoy

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #70
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel18 View Post
So I said that I had thought of a way to do this that wouldn't draw serious questions from my roommate. I got back from the gym shortly before my class started this morning and took a shower. I timed my shower so that I would get out just as the zoom was starting. Basically my plan was to play off the fact that I was only wearing my towel by saying that I needed to rush to join the zoom so I wouldn't miss anything.
I had the camera on but it was only focused on my shoulders and up, and I avoided saying much during the class. I kept it up as long as possible but eventually my roommate said "why the fuck are you still in the towel?" so I did end up putting on clothes about halfway into the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Strip naked. Put on a coat. You may wear shoes, or sandals if you have them.

Leave your dorm. Roll a die.

Now, you have to talk to that many people in person before you are allowed to come back to your dorm room. The conversation has to last 2 minutes at least, or it doesn’t count.

Enjoy!

Similar: Go to laundry. Wear a coat. When at laundry you will also wash what you are wearing (all but coat and shoes. Though, if you are really daring, go barefoot as well once you strip for laundry. However, if that is too much, I will allow footwear). Now, just wait for clothing to be done and dry and then dress before leaving.

Good luck.
I was planning on doing laundry tomorrow morning so I'll try to go through with the second dare. Do I have to wear clothes underneath the coat and strip them off in the laundry room or can I leave my room only wearing the coat? Honestly I don't know which one would be harder in my situation. I'm on the third floor, the laundry room is on the first, and lots of people walk through or past the laundry room.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:19 PM   #71
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

The plan would be to strip off in the laundry room...or close by. It does raise the difficulty level, though you could adjust. Don't want to make things too easy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #72
MrDom

Don't know what your gym situation is like, eg if there is a lot of surveillance cameras or if its very socially distanced at the moment or what not. But a possible dare could be working out in the gym in very revealing outfits and actively trying to position yourself in front of other gym users so that you are exposed. Ideally, a short skirt without underwear and a loose top with low cuts and no bra, but I've seen previously in your thread that you don't have any skirts you want to workout in, so please make the adjustments you need to fit your situation.
MrDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 01:49 PM   #73
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
The plan would be to strip off in the laundry room...or close by. It does raise the difficulty level, though you could adjust. Don't want to make things too easy.
I started the laundry dare around 7:45 this morning. I went downstairs with my laundry wearing shorts, a tshirt, shoes, and a tan trench coat (which was a really weird combination of clothes in my opinion). The laundry room in my dorm building is pretty small, so there was really no place for me to hide to take my shirt and shorts off in case somebody was in there. Someone already had their clothes in a washing machine, which was the first confirmation that I would see at least one person during this. Their machine had about 20 minutes left and they weren't sitting in the room waiting for it to finish so I figured then was as good a moment as ever to get to the stripping.
I went to the corner of the room so that nobody passing by would be able to look in and see me, and if somebody came in I would hopefully hear them and be able to adjust. At first I tried to get my shirt off underneath my coat, but after trying I decided the shirt wasn't nearly baggy enough for that so I had to take the coat off. I quickly yanked my shirt off and was topless for maybe 2 seconds before the coat was back on and buttoned (maybe a world record?). Then I slipped the shorts off and put all of my laundry into the machine for 45 minutes.
Once that was done I realized I didn't bring anything with me, and I was not about to stand in the laundry room watching the machines spin for an hour and a half so I figured it wouldn't be cheating to walk back upstairs and get my laptop. I left the laundry room and walked out right in front of a guy that I didn't know. The trench coat that I have is right around mid thigh, so I was at least covered (maybe a little funky looking though), but I really didn't want him to walk up the stairs behind me. He was going to the stairs but I held the door and let him go before me. I didn't see anyone else on my trip up and down the stairs so that was good.
Back in the laundry room the only place to sit down while I waited was in between the door entrances so I sat at a table with my back turned to the entrance that I figured would be used more. In the 40 minutes while the clothes were in the washing machine I think there were only 2 girls and 1 boy that walked in. The first girl and the boy avoided eye contact like their lives depended on it (which was 100% fine with me), but the 2nd girl came in the door that I was facing. We locked eyes for a second, she looked me up and down, then started laughing. Honestly I wasn't even embarrassed at all because seeing her moment of realization was hilarious. We talked a little bit and she of course asked why I wasn't wearing clothes So I just told her that I spilled coffee on my outfit and decided to just toss it in with my laundry load.
My washing machine finished so I moved the stuff up into a dryer for another 45 minute cycle (reminding myself that bending at the knees is better for your back than bending at the waist). There were a few more people that came in during the dry cycle. Nobody talked to me at all but I could feel the glances considering that the coat was midthigh while standing, and very high thigh while sitting.
A guy walked in with his load of laundry as I finished taking my stuff out of the dryer so I ended up just going back upstairs without redressing rather than standing there and watching him until he left.
Very exciting dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDom View Post
Don't know what your gym situation is like, eg if there is a lot of surveillance cameras or if its very socially distanced at the moment or what not. But a possible dare could be working out in the gym in very revealing outfits and actively trying to position yourself in front of other gym users so that you are exposed. Ideally, a short skirt without underwear and a loose top with low cuts and no bra, but I've seen previously in your thread that you don't have any skirts you want to workout in, so please make the adjustments you need to fit your situation.
Very vague imo, and the idea is not to outright flash people. I don't know about the surveillance cameras because I never really search for any, but there are typically quite a few people in the gym. They have a limit for the amount of people that can get in, and we have to wear masks the whole time but it's not extremely distanced.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, college