Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #31
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

Thanks for that, always appreciated. Will post more very soon I hope.
I've been a little preoccupied

Thanks for reading folks

DDK

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #32
Adam

its really nice.
would love to see more
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #33
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry its been so long folks

A Long Night

It was a little after 2am on the saturday morning, Jennifer had been tied and teased for what felt like an eternity. She was aching from being tied so tightly to her bed and her nipples were sore from Jenny's continual sucking and pinching. She had heard very little since crying out at Jenny, who had not entered the room since although Jennifer was sure she had heard the main door open and close. Had Jenny left her there as punishment? all the pleasure she had felt earlier turned to panic, her pulling and struggling made no difference, she was bound fast all that was left was to shout out. "Jenny.. Jenny... are you there" but there was no response. Jennifer began to sob.

It wasn't long before the the door opened and the familiar footsteps entered the room. Jennifer still sobbing as gasping for breath said " pplease let me go Jenny, its not fun anymore" Jennifer felt the hood being lifted and squinted as the light from the room hit her eyes. She could see Jenny smiling down at her " then we shall have to make it fun then my pet " Jennifer no longer felt like smiling back. Jenny then threw her long leg over Jennifer as her naked body climbed onto the bed and on top of Jennifer. Jenny slid herself forward engulfing Jennifer's mouth in her very wet shaven pussy. Jennifer got a strong smell of Jenny's expensive perfume not to mention the sweet smell of sex both familiar but different to Jennifer. Jennifer felt this and couldn't help but slip her tongue into Jenny's warm lips, her taste exploding in Jennifer's mouth, Jenny was not being gentle with her movements and was riding Jennifer's face and moaning hard. As Jennifer looked up she could see Jenny's pierced nipples attached by a chain and Jenny pulling on it, stretching her nipples.
Jennifer felt the gush and the wetness running down her face as Jenny orgasmed all over Jennifer's face " god that was great" Jenny shouted loud. Jennifer giggled, at the same time Jenny slid her body down Jennifer's body and kissed her. Jenny got up and left again as she had done before leaving Jennifer still tied naked to the bed, a smile on her wet tear and cum soaked face.
The sun was beginning to cut the room through the blinds when Jennifer eventually fell asleep, exhausted from her day. A day of mixed feelings and emotions not to mention experiences.

DDK

DDK
Old 03-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #34
Rhys

Send a message via MSN to Rhys

Great story would love to hear more. I was hoping for a bondage twist and you certainly delivered. Looking forward to the rest of the story
Old 04-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #35
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for not posting in a while

Jennifer's live was carrying on much the same for the next little while. Her relationship with Jenny was growing stronger, they had their fun most weekends and got their heads down and studied during the week. All this was about to change though....

Will keep you posted

DDK

DDK
Old 04-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #36
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

great continuation.. hope u will continue it now!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #37
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for taking so long in continuing my tale. I would love to continue telling you all bout Jennifer's first year at college..... but I really only have a few things that happened during this time that I can recall. It was the early nineties after all.
Jenny did continue to dominate Jennifer but they never became girlfriends, Jenny loved men too much. Jennifer never did loose her virginity although all her holes had been well abused by Jenny. Jennifer's most memorable experiences had come with the introduction of "orgasm control". Jenny had been using this form of punishment, teasing, play, call it what you will but that was mostly while Jennifer was tied up or unable to touch herself.It wasn't until early spring just before the easter break that Jenny had called it that. Jennifer was going home for easter and also had a family wedding to attend.
The night before Jennifer left the girls had been watching tv when Jenny said "While you are away I'd like to have control of your orgasms" Jennifer was a little puzzled by this. "what do you mean" she said in reply. Jenny then gave Jennifer some rules

1.You are not to pleasure yourself without my permission.
2. You will call the phone in the hall at 8pm each evening.
3. I will choose how, when and where you can play.
4. If you are unable to call at 8pm wait until the next night to call.
5. When I answer you must say "Good evening Mistress, May I orgasm"

Jennifer was only to be away for ten days and only five simple rules to follow, how hard could it be? she thought so agreed.
Jenny then suggested that they get naked and go to her room. "I better give you one last orgasm before you go, I still have the best selection of toys" Jenny giggled.

The next morning Jenny walked the short distance to the station with Jennifer. She insisted Jenny recite the five rules all the way, this turned a few heads as they walked not to mention the big snog at the station before Jennifer boarded the train. Jenny shouted "talk at 8" as Jennifer got on the train, still blushing from having Jenny's tongue in her mouth in a busy station.

More later

DDK

DDK
Old 05-28-2009, 06:50 AM   #38
BLOEM51

Excellent story.Keep writing
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #39
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks BLOEM51 I'm just happy that people like my story

Cheers

DDK

DDK
Old 05-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #40
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on it sweet i like how it going
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #41
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice one.. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Old 06-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #42
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Jennifer's journey home was an interesting one. She had no sooner gotten to her seat when she saw a young man in a suit walking up the carriage at some pace past empty seats, she had the sinking feeling he was heading strait for her. "hhi, would you mind awfully if I sit here miss" he said in a posh english accent. Jennifer's head was saying no but " sure no problem" was what came from her mouth. "thank you, the name is Charles" he said holding out his hand to shake hands with Jennifer before he'd even sat down in the seat opposite.

As the train set off, rolling out of the station Jennifer picked up a magazine from her bag. It was a usual girly mag with celeb gossip and an add for shampoo or makup or some other product as well as woman advice. Every time Jennifer looked up from the pages all she could see was a big smile from Charles usually followed with a random question the first being " your girlfriend back there at the station miss" Jennifer blushed slightly remembering the snog she and Jenny had shared" She had guessed the moment she saw him heading towards her that he must have spied them. Jennifer had been ready for such a question and replied " no, no, we're just good friends" then paused. "with benifits" she then said followed with a giggle. The journey was going to last a few hours and the not so shy Jennifer figured a little teasing would releave some of the boredom. He was kind of cute after all and Jennifer had great pleasure in making him blush this time.
Unfortunately Charles got off at the next station. Jennifer was left to get back to her magazine and the artical on "sex toys". As Jennifer read on she could feel herself getting a little moist downstairs. She found herself day dreaming about how she used to masturbate on the bus on the way home and looked around to see if anyone was watching before slipping her hand into her panties. Just as she could feel the warm wet lips of her vagina she stopped suddenly as she remembered Jenny's rule You are not to pleasure yourself without my permission. it wasn't even an hour since she'd left Jenny at the station and the realisation that this was not going to be easy and by the time the train reached Jennifer's destination she was almost having to sit on her hands and she still had 4 hours to go before she could make the call and ask permission.

DDK

DDK
Old 06-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #43
molten man
Distinguished Member

Interesting post!!!

26/m/straight

Last edited by molten man; 06-25-2009 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Mistake
Old 09-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #44
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I havnt posted more recently. I'm currently looking for inspiration.

DDK

DDK
Old 09-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #45
molten man
Distinguished Member

Take your time, but make it good!