Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2018, 02:45 AM   #1
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Cool 30 F on holiday looking for hidden dares

Hi,

As stated above, I'm on holiday in the UK with my hubby and his friend (Wednesday evening friend no. 2 will arrive). Both men have been long term good friends that I wouldn't like to lose. One of them is recently divorced (let's call him P). The other has been single for a long while now and kinda my type, were it not that I am married and he's loyal to his correct upbringing (let's call him R and my husband M, easier for future reference).

I would like a fun dare or maybe several dares to get me through the week. I brought my pink vibrator (bit loud since the appartment isn't well insulated), glass dildo (g-spot stimulator) and 2 nipple ring clamps.

I have with me a couple of '40s low cut dresses (lady v Lyra), 50s dresses (Banned mandala cut-out, collectif Ivana, collectif arabella), a skirt (collectif milla swing), a pair of trousers (collectif akiko), tops (collectif morgana banned retro cube, banned raven). Because of the weather and thigh chafing I tend to wear either leggings or tights under them. And because of walking a lot I wear flats (ballerina's or low all-stars). And off course my sexy lingerie.

We three/four are staying in a 2 bedroom apartment with just a thin wall seperating the bedrooms. But our bedroom is furthest away from the living area. But also to get to the shower the men have to go through our bedroom.

I love playing with my breasts (36 JJ), nipples and, off course, my clit and pussy. I love hidden/secret (public) dares. Willing to buy some extra supplies but limited to a tiny budget and dependent on driving with the others.

I'm looking forward to receiving any dares. Check out the links in my signature. Please help a girl out.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:23 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

I don't know whether you can buy a app controlled or at least remote controlled vibe which may help you to get hidden public fun always.

Follow these if you think these won't harm your relation :
1. You must keep your dirty undies at the bathroom for at least 12 hours
2. You must edge with pink vibe when you are at bathroom
3. Must keep glass dildo inside when you are in the hotel/apt
4. Nipple clamp when you are going out.
5. Buy sandpaper and place those inside bra and panties.
6. Going out in wedgie
7. Binding rubber bands on nipples for allowable time around all of the male and without bra

Last edited by lovethembbw; 03-12-2018 at 03:28 AM.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:37 AM   #3
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

wear a dress with tights and no underwear. Tear a hole in the crotch of the tights. Take either of your toys with you when you go out that day and use it on yourself in a public bathroom.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:44 AM   #4
axmurderer14

Here are a few ideas.

1. Leave the door open (not wide open, just ajar) whenever you have to change.
2. Do not wear underwear when you are indoors.
3. Leave your used under wear in the bathroom, atleast 2 hours, before washing them.
4. When your husband is out, strip and masturbate with your glass dildo. And then when you are done, put on a robe, come to the kitchen, wash the dildo, put it in a plastic bag and leave it in the refrigerator.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:32 AM   #5
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
I don't know whether you can buy a app controlled or at least remote controlled vibe which may help you to get hidden public fun always.

Follow these if you think these won't harm your relation :
1. You must keep your dirty undies at the bathroom for at least 12 hours
2. You must edge with pink vibe when you are at bathroom
3. Must keep glass dildo inside when you are in the hotel/apt
4. Nipple clamp when you are going out.
5. Buy sandpaper and place those inside bra and panties.
6. Going out in wedgie
7. Binding rubber bands on nipples for allowable time around all of the male and without bra
Thank you for the great ideas.
I have modified some a bit to stay within my limits.
1, I'll keep my used bras visible in the bathroom
2, done, now even more frustrated grrr
3, I will try this tonight but it is a bit too long for long-time wear
4, doing it now, but don't know how long I will be able to keep them on for. Any time suggestions?
5, hard limit, tried it once didn't like it and hurt for days
6, hard limit too sorry but I am wearing a thong
7, please specify time and hopefully do this tonight if i can find rubber bands.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Old 03-12-2018, 06:22 AM   #6
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf_ears View Post
wear a dress with tights and no underwear. Tear a hole in the crotch of the tights. Take either of your toys with you when you go out that day and use it on yourself in a public bathroom.
Thank you for your help, this is unfortunately not really my thing.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2018, 06:46 AM   #7
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How much are you wanting to show? Could you be wrapped in a towel when one comes through and let it fall "accidentally"? Or forget to tie your robe closed when naked underneath?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:06 AM   #8
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmurderer14 View Post
Here are a few ideas.

1. Leave the door open (not wide open, just ajar) whenever you have to change.
2. Do not wear underwear when you are indoors.
3. Leave your used under wear in the bathroom, atleast 2 hours, before washing them.
4. When your husband is out, strip and masturbate with your glass dildo. And then when you are done, put on a robe, come to the kitchen, wash the dildo, put it in a plastic bag and leave it in the refrigerator.
Thank you for your help and great ideas.
1, will do from now on.. Feels quite daring...
2, ok will do, not even a bra?
3, as stated above I will leave my bras visible hihihi
4, why in the fridge?

X

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2018, 07:58 AM   #9
lani_122
getDare Succubus

It's good to see you back
Keep your nipples hard for as many hours a day as is days of holidays left.
During that time twist your nipples as soon as you feel them get soft.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #10
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
How much are you wanting to show? Could you be wrapped in a towel when one comes through and let it fall "accidentally"? Or forget to tie your robe closed when naked underneath?
Hmm, I might like the idea of "accidental flashing if R is near, but P not so much though. I most like the idea of almost getting caught. Like, only one thing has to go wrong and I'm busted. That sort of risk.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #11
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
It's good to see you back
Keep your nipples hard for as many hours a day as is days of holidays left.
During that time twist your nipples as soon as you feel them get soft.
mmm great, but a little unrealistic im afraid. My nipples are naturally soft and flat, even with a lot of coaxing they rarely get hard and stiff. that's one of the reasons I want to train them (again, sigh, I was nearly there 1.5 years ago. grrr.)

I'm travelling back on Sunday, on Wednesday evening (late) my hotter friend R will join us.

My report on today will follow in next post.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #12
aralius
Distinguished Member

Things for you.
Sleep naked. Hubby gets a treat and you have to be carefu of the others when they shower if you are still in bed.
The very first chance you get.... get yourself a jewelled butplug. Wear it as long as your can. Including sleeping. Bend over in front of hubby as often as you can and brush your ass against him also. See how long it takes him to find it.
Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #13
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Today was made definitely more interesting by the use of GD.

First of all I went to the bathroom, kept it unlocked and vibrated to an edge. Growling I stopped myself just before I came. It took a lot of willpower not to start again. I then planted yesterday's bra on the floor where they would be noticed by anyone walking in.

I got dressed (wearing a skirt, leggings, no panties, bra with tightened decorative straps over breasts, a low cut off shoulder morgana top, wide belt tightened just a little too tight simulating bondage, a choker necklace and sneakers as we were off to the beach.) had brunch and went to the bathroom to put the rings on my nipples. Damn they hurt! my nipples are definitely not used to this, well not anymore unfortunately. We then put on our coats and left for the car.

the seatbelt is a new form of torture to my poor nipples. I feel the pain and I feel myself getting wet. I tried to shift my focus. We first went grocery shopping, I really wanted to pull off the rings right there in the store but I checked my watch only 30 minutes on. I could do better than that. So I pushed through it. but when I was finally in the car again I removed them. My nipples were screaming for release, I wore them for 54 minutes. damn I used to be able to wear them for hours on end. Keeping my nipples nice and erect all day.

Quite disappointed with myself I went on with the day. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea at the seaside (in the rain). When I got home I changed as per instructions. I removed my skirt and bra and put on a robe. I did all this with the door ajar enough for me to be able to see into the hallway so if someone passed they would see me too. This was such a turn on! I inserted my glass dildo (brrr it was quite chilly as we don't have our radiator on in the bedroom.) and stepped outside. the dildo was really uncomfortable and rigid inside me. After 34 minutes the dildo became unbearable and I had to remove it. Another failure on my part as my record was 90 minutes if I remembered correctly. P has been in the bathroom where my bra is. so he'd have to hav seen it. hihihi

Now I am re-reading and organising my old GD pm messages and writing this report. I am properly frustrated now since I haven't come all day but edged once, played with my nipples and pussy and still not allowed to come. I won't touch myself as I have received an assignment that I am only allowed to do what I have been told, no improvising.

Tomorrow we're going out again. Any ideas? If time-related please add times whether aim, minimum or maximum. And maybe penalties if I fail something.

Looking forward to what tomorrow might bring.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #14
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Things for you.
Sleep naked. Hubby gets a treat and you have to be carefu of the others when they shower if you are still in bed.
The very first chance you get.... get yourself a jewelled butplug. Wear it as long as your can. Including sleeping. Bend over in front of hubby as often as you can and brush your ass against him also. See how long it takes him to find it.
Master Ara
Sorry as in my hard limit list, no anal. x

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 03-12-2018, 03:28 PM   #15
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Oh and I always sleep naked.....

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk