Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #16
Charlotte.W

Dares:

Give an awesome gift!
For one of those bday parties you're goin to here's an idea. Give the bday boy or girl an unforgettable gift. Strip tease, fully clothed to fully nude. Let them touch anything and everything they wNt. And if you want to be extra friendly give them some bday oral.

Okay, I'll give this one a try in a few nights time and let you know how it goes. It's one of my good friends 18ths and he has been trying to get into my pants for ages now. Haha

vladimir_bz_lion - Eat your sister while your brother fucking you. You should not cum until both of them get off.

While, to me, this sounds absolutely amazing. It is a little extreme to do with my brother. (At the moment) sorry.

getdaring- how are you with wedgies? I dare you to have a wedgie all day and go about your day as you normally would

Sorry, I'm not a fan about wedgies.

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #17
Charlotte.W

Sindrato - Frankly, not that this is a dare (or is it?), but how can you resist not offering your help after what you've done?

Haha. I thought about it, but he seemed more than capable at that moment to take care of himself. Plus he had some underwear full of my juices. That was gift enough

stewpot - What is the most humiliating non sexual and sexual thing you have done?

Sexual, probably the first time I gave my brother a blow job. Not overly humiliating in front of many people but for me it was at that moment.

Non sexual, well this is semi sexual. Was was getting changed in a changing room at a sports arena when I was 15. I was just in underwear. When a group of 18-19 year old guys walk in. I was getting changed in the wrong room. It was very humiliating.

I am always wet

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Old 01-16-2014, 04:16 PM   #18
privvy
Distinguished Member

I dare you to attend one of the parties with at least 1 sock stuffed inside your pussy

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:20 PM   #19
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

I dare you to get your brother to cum on your face next time you go out and walk around in public with his cum on your face.

I want him to do this again when you go to the parties but while at the parties you must also ask any other guys to cum on your face as well

you can't wash them cum off until you are about to go to bed each time

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:21 PM   #20
buttgirl

well don't forget your sister
as said before ask her to get pleased by you when she feels horny

cals curse thread
1/9

Loves: anal,diapers,stretching
likes: diapers, orgasm control,being controlled, body writing, messy if it could be done in the bathtub.
dislikes: too much pain,pee,hidden public
limits: pics, family, public, all that would get me into social problems

help me out
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264226
buttgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:22 PM   #21
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Why do you fool around with your siblings?
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:29 PM   #22
Charlotte.W

I didn't forget about you butgirl, I'll see about your dare soon.

As for the others to do at parties and in public. Some are a little extreme but ill at least try them and let you know how they go in the future.

lots357 - Why do you fool around with your siblings?

It started ages ago when we were just having fun playing truth or dare. Then the dares got more and more extreme but we all really enjoyed them and get turned on by fooling around with each other. However, we have only done so, up to me posting here, for dares.

I am always wet

Old 01-16-2014, 04:37 PM   #23
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte.W View Post
Sindrato - Frankly, not that this is a dare (or is it?), but how can you resist not offering your help after what you've done?

Haha. I thought about it, but he seemed more than capable at that moment to take care of himself. Plus he had some underwear full of my juices. That was gift enough
And I nicely offered you a chance to save yourself, haven't I? Now I have to be mean and really give a dare.
You called that underwear a gift, I'd call them a tease. You're to go over to your brother, explain that this is a dare, and apologize for teasing. After that, ask if there's any way you can make it up to him. If he lets you off the hook, you're off the hook... well, until another dare comes, anyway. If not... well, his wish is your command, I guess.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #24
Borderlands

At one of the parties auction off as many articles of clothing as you dare.
Borderlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:32 PM   #25
Charlotte.W

Sindrato - And I nicely offered you a chance to save yourself, haven't I? Now I have to be mean and really give a dare.
You called that underwear a gift, I'd call them a tease. You're to go over to your brother, explain that this is a dare, and apologize for teasing. After that, ask if there's any way you can make it up to him. If he lets you off the hook, you're off the hook... well, until another dare comes, anyway. If not... well, his wish is your command, I guess.

Okay, so I did this. I went to my brother, and explained that I was doing a dare. I apologised for teasing him with my masturbating and wet panties and asked him how I could make it up to him. I offered to do anything he wanted if he so desired. He so desired. He didn't let me off the hook. He said I could start by stripping naked again and giving him a nice long blow job. And said that for the next 7 days I am to gift him with some underwear soaked and dripping with my juices. Mine, my brothers and my sisters on different days.

So he didn't exactly go lightly but it is a huge turn on knowing he will be jerking of to my sent and my flavours and using my sisters panties as well. Love it. It could have been worse. Haha.

Borderlands - I'll try auctioning of my cloths at one of my parties and let you know how it goes

I am always wet

Old 01-17-2014, 12:27 AM   #26
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
What is the sexiest outfit you own?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is the sexiest underwear you own?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show like as a whaletail?
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?
Would you describe yourself as a naughty girl?
What would you say is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
Would you rather wear a short skirt/dress and no knickers or a see through top and no bra?
Where do you like to buy your underwear from?
Do you buy matching underwear or just what takes your fancy?
Have you ever gone to work with no knickers on?
If not, would you consider it?
What's the most inappropriate place you have ever let your underwear show?
Has anyone ever commented on your underwear showing?
Do you wear crotchless underwear?
If not, would you like any?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 AM   #27
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay, so I did this. I went to my brother, and explained that I was doing a dare. I apologised for teasing him with my masturbating and wet panties and asked him how I could make it up to him. I offered to do anything he wanted if he so desired. He so desired. He didn't let me off the hook. He said I could start by stripping naked again and giving him a nice long blow job. And said that for the next 7 days I am to gift him with some underwear soaked and dripping with my juices. Mine, my brothers and my sisters on different days.

So he didn't exactly go lightly but it is a huge turn on knowing he will be jerking of to my sent and my flavours and using my sisters panties as well. Love it. It could have been worse. Haha.
Well, it seems your brother and I have some similar ideas on what's a gift and what's teasing :P

I'd say his idea for you making it up to him is quite nicely done, but it does miss some... flavor, don't you think? I mean, on the seventh day, it will get quite boring. So, to add some spice to it, I want you to find a different way to masturbate on every one on these 7 days, and none of them can be really vanilla. So, you'll have to be creative. Put nipple clamps on once. Ask him to spank you before once. Let your imagination run wild. And post reports
Old 01-17-2014, 07:48 AM   #28
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Give an awesome gift!
For one of those bday parties you're goin to here's an idea. Give the bday boy or girl an unforgettable gift. Strip tease, fully clothed to fully nude. Let them touch anything and everything they wNt. And if you want to be extra friendly give them some bday oral.

Okay, I'll give this one a try in a few nights time and let you know how it goes. It's one of my good friends 18ths and he has been trying to get into my pants for ages now. Haha.
Well since you're up for it why don't you practice your routine with your brother.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:29 AM   #29
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

Ok here's a dare...put something rather noticeable in your pussy and dress as you would normally. Then when you see your sister alone next, ask her if you could get some advice from her. If she says yes then explain to her that you had sex with someone the other night and afterwards you felt that your pussy looked weird and you would like her opinion of it. If she continues to agree, strip your bottom half naked and have her look...when she sees what's in your pussy just act like its no big deal and tell her that you forgot it was there. Then...since shes already down there...ask her if she would like to use it to make you cum. If she agrees then make sure to squirt all over her. Report back when done on how it goes
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:28 PM   #30
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Default One for your bro.

Take a clean pair of panties. Stuff them in your pussy. Masturbate and cum, maybe even a few times. When you're done take them out and give them to your brother.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, female, sexy, sibling, sister