Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 01-09-2024, 08:58 PM   #1
Kenzee

Default Looking for Short Story Ideas

Hi everyone.

I'm looking to practice my erotic/fetish short story writing skills (sub 2000 words). To do so, it is my pleasure to open this thread and ask for some fun ideas/concepts to write about. So if you have an fantasy or a scenario you always want to read about, but couldn't find, or need more of, this is your chance.

A couple of baseline rules.
1. Any of the stories I write using ideas from this thread will be posted here on GD and other free-to-view sites. (I will not be monetizing them.)
2. I reserve the right to veto any suggestions that do not vibe with me, and that fall outside of the palatable spectrum of GD.
3. Suggestions that pass Rule 2 that are slightly nuanced, and have a bit of detail to them are preferred.

Some important details to submit are the Who, What, Where, When, and How kinds of details.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and please have a great day.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.

Last edited by Kenzee; 01-09-2024 at 09:04 PM.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
erotica, literature, prompt, story, suggestion