Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Should I make part three?
Yes 23 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
nobody's_slave

Palette Create your ultimate BDSM fantasy - part two

Hi everyone,

Before replying to this thread make sure to check part one released yesterday as the current one is the sequel: Create the ultimate BDSM fantasy.

Not many people replied but a lot of them voted that I should make part two so here it is. The rules are the same: you have to choose one answer for each question (except question 9 and 11 where you can choose multiple answers) and create your own story/fantasy. The previous part had 8 questions so this one will start from question 9.

9. After some time that felt like an eternity, the door opens and the man approaches you with heavy footsteps. He removes all the accessories from your used body, your last piece of clothing (if it wasn't removed before) and unties your arms and legs. "How do you feel, slave?" Choose as many options as you want.
  • You feel numb from being tied for so long and try to find a position that feels more comfortable.
  • Your wrists and ankles are red and bruised from so much squirming. You feel exhausted from being used.
  • You feel free from all the accessories that have been torturing you and brush a hand across your sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

10. "I can't believe you're already complaining. This is just the beginning. We have so much time left together." He scrolls through your phone and shows you your last post on Facebook. It's a picture taken on a plane with the hashtag 'weekendgetaway'. "See? Nobody will interrupt us."
  • You start crying silently, knowing that you have no escape. You've never considered being sexually used for such a long time and you are terrified of what he might do to you.
  • You just stand there silent, accepting your fate. The fact that you're at his mercy for the weekend turns you on. The only think that scares you is that he might break your limits.
  • Despite feeling tired, you smile mischievously. You've been waiting for this for too long and you're gonna make the most of it.

11. "I noticed how much you love accessories so let's start with these." Pick as many options as you like.
  • He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once your nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making you scream from the pain. You suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night."
  • He plays with you clit for a few moments before you feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, you feel the object perforate your clit. Uncontrollable tears run down your cheeks as you scream and twist from the pain. Once you regain your senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making you squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."
  • You watch him as he carefully lubricates each ball of the anal beads that he's holding. You wince every single time a ball is pushed inside your tight ass but the feeling of fullness makes you really horny.

12. Once he is satisfied with his choice of toys, he signals you to follow him and you obey.
  • He guides you to the center of the room to a piece of furniture with three holes in it, one for your neck and the other two for your wrists. You obediently get down on your knees and let him lock you in doggy-style position.
  • You lie on the bed, on your back, wrists and ankles cuffed to the metal bed frame.
  • He guides you to the center of the room and ties your wrists to some cuffs hanging from the ceiling.
  • He makes you lie on the floor, on your back, then cuffs each of your wrists to an iron ring. He brings your legs up, exposing your pussy and ass and ties your left ankle to your left wrist and your right ankle to your right wrist.

13. He disappears for a few moments before returning with more props designed to make you feel pain and pleasure. You watch him carefully and grimace in anticipation of the mixed feelings that you're about to experience.
  • He takes a big ice cube and runs it across your collarbone and then on your tits, making you moan slightly. Your breath quickens as the ice cube reaches your stomach and finds its way to your exposed pussy. With one quick move, he pushes the ice cube inside your vagina, sending shivers down your spine. He takes a couple more ice cubes and shoves them inside your already dripping and cold pussy, making you squirm.
  • You watch in horror as he brings the first candle close to your body. Instinctively, you close your eyes and wince, expecting the inevitable. You struggle and scream as the hot wax touches your sensitive skin. Ruthless, he pours candle after candle, covering you in wax. Your skin is red and hot and you can't help but sob even after he stops pouring.
  • The whip in his hand makes you gulp. You know it's gonna be very painful and you begin to tremble with fear. You scream and struggle as you receive your first hit but somehow manage to blink back the tears. The whip cuts through your skin over and over again, leaving red marks and traces of blood. By the time he is finished, you feel exhausted from crying, screaming and struggling in vain.

14. He strokes his dick a few times, getting himself ready for penetration. Your hole is fully exposed, completely at his mearcy.
  • He puts his arms on your hips and enters your pussy slowly. As you adjust to his penis, he quickens the pace and starts moaning loudly. You feel every inch of his penis enjoying your wetness as you try to supress your own moaning without success. His dick feels so good inside you. Maybe too good.
  • You let out a loud, sharp scream as he hungrily shoves his dick inside your pussy. Your lack of wetness adds to the discomfort caused by his deep hard thrusts. A few tears run down your cheeks as he continues to fuck you hard and fast in your sore pussy.
  • You twitch as he enters your pussy with one fast movment. In the beginning, your body is tense and stiff but you start to relax as he fucks you at a steady pace. You can feel yourself getting wetter and weter and so can he. Satisfied, he quickens the pace and both of you start moaning uncontrollably, delighted with each other.

15. After a few more deep and intense thrusts, you feel him tense up even more.
  • He holds your body tight as, with one more thrust, his penis fills your vagina with semen. You both stand there motionless, breathing heavily, hearts pounding in your chest. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Your pussy feels amazing. I love filling it with cum." "Then you should do it again.", you replied instinctively, your face red with embarrassment. "You don't have to ask twice." he grinned, happy with your reply.
  • He keeps pumping into your pussy, hard and fast, grabbing and pulling your hair as a huge load of hot semen invades you deeply. You let out a loud moan as his thick penis exits your swollen pussy and cum starts dripping from your exposed vagina. "You're such a whore." he slaps your pussy and even more semen leaks from your throbbing hole.
  • As his pulsating dick releases your swollen pussy you know what's coming next. You open your mouth obedienly and swallow every drop of cum invading your throat. His right hand moves to your hair as he grabs a handful and starts to fuck your face faster and faster until another load of cum is released in your mouth. "What an obedient slave." he grins as you swallow again.
  • "Please, don't cum inside my pussy." you plead with desperate eyes. He seems taken aback by your request and replies mockingly. "What are you so afraid of, whore?" You stay quiet, hoping that you didn't make him mad. With one quick move, he releases your pussy and drops of cum start hitting your right thigh. You let out a long breath that you've been keeping for too long and sigh, relieved. "You're in huge debt, slut. But don't worry, I have plenty of time to collect." he laughed mockingly.

I hope you guys enjoyed part two as much as the first one. Rating this thread and sharing your opinion about it will encourage me to write more. If you think that this story deserves to be extended, please vote "yes" in the poll and I will make part three.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 12-08-2019 at 03:43 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 12-08-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
nobody's_slave

Female My side of the story

After some time that felt like an eternity, the door opens and the man approaches me with heavy footsteps. He removes all the accessories from my used body, the Hishi Karada and unties my arms and legs. "How do you feel, slave?" he asks on a neutral tone. I don't say a word, I just growl instead. I feel numb from being tied for so long and try to find a position that feels more comfortable. I'm finally free from all the accessories that have been torturing me so I brush a hand across my sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

"I can't believe you're already complaining. This is just the beginning. We have so much time left together." He scrolls through my phone and shows me my last post on Facebook. It's a picture taken on a plane with the hashtag '#weekendgetaway'. "See? Nobody will interrupt us." I just stand there silent, accepting my fate. Honestly, the fact that I'm at his mercy for the weekend turns me on. The only think that scares me is that he might break my limits and I won't be able to stop him.

"I noticed how much you love accessories so let's start with these." He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once my nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making me scream from the pain. I suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night." Next, he plays with my clit for a few moments before I feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, I feel the object perforate my clit. Uncontrollable tears run down my cheeks as I scream and twist from the pain. Once I finally regain my senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making me squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."

Once he is satisfied with his choice of toys, he signals me to follow him and I obey. He makes me lie on the floor, on my back, then cuffs each of my wrists to an iron ring. Slowly, he brings my legs up, exposing my pussy and ass and ties my left ankle to my left wrist and my right ankle to my right wrist.

He disappears for a few moments before returning with more props designed to make me feel pain and pleasure. I watch him carefully and grimace in anticipation of the mixed feelings that I'm about to experience. He takes a big ice cube and runs it across my collarbone and then on my tits, making me moan slightly. My breath quickens as the ice cube reaches my stomach and finds its way to my exposed pussy. With one quick move, he pushes the ice cube inside my vagina, sending shivers down my spine. He takes a couple more ice cubes and shoves them inside my already dripping and cold pussy, making me squirm.

He strokes his dick a few times, getting himself ready for penetration. My hole is fully exposed, completely at his mearcy. I twitch as he enters my pussy with one fast movment. In the beginning, my body is tense and stiff but I start to relax as he fucks me at a steady pace. I can feel myself getting wetter and weter and so can he. Satisfied, he quickens the pace and both of us start moaning uncontrollably, delighted with each other.

After a few more deep and intense thrusts, I feel him tense up even more. He holds my body tight as, with one more thrust, his penis fills my vagina with semen. We both stand there motionless, breathing heavily, hearts pounding in our chest. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Your pussy feels amazing. I love filling it with cum." "Then you should do it again.", I replied instinctively, my face red with embarrassment. "You don't have to ask twice." he grinned, happy with my reply.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 12-08-2019 at 03:43 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:41 PM   #3
8pointhunter

9. After some time that felt like an eternity, the door opens and the man approaches you with heavy footsteps. He removes all the accessories from your used body, your last piece of clothing (if it wasn't removed before) and unties your arms and legs. "How do you feel, slave?" Choose as many options as you want.

Your wrists and ankles are red and bruised from so much squirming. You feel exhausted from being used.

10. "I can't believe you're already complaining. This is just the beginning. We have so much time left together." He scrolls through your phone and shows you your last post on Facebook. It's a picture taken on a plane with the hashtag 'weekendgetaway'. "See? Nobody will interrupt us."

You just stand there silent, accepting your fate. The fact that you're at his mercy for the weekend turns you on. The only think that scares you is that he might break your limits.

11. "I noticed how much you love accessories so let's start with these." Pick as many options as you like.

You watch him as he carefully lubricates each ball of the anal beads that he's holding. You wince every single time a ball is pushed inside your tight ass but the feeling of fullness makes you really horny.

12. Once he is satisfied with his choice of toys, he signals you to follow him and you obey.

You lie on the bed, on your back, wrists and ankles cuffed to the metal bed frame.

13. He disappears for a few moments before returning with more props designed to make you feel pain and pleasure. You watch him carefully and grimace in anticipation of the mixed feelings that you're about to experience.

The whip in his hand makes you gulp. You know it's gonna be very painful and you begin to tremble with fear. You scream and struggle as you receive your first hit but somehow manage to blink back the tears. The whip cuts through your skin over and over again, leaving red marks and traces of blood. By the time he is finished, you feel exhausted from crying, screaming and struggling in vain.

14. He strokes his dick a few times, getting himself ready for penetration. Your hole is fully exposed, completely at his mearcy.

You let out a loud, sharp scream as he hungrily shoves his dick inside your pussy. Your lack of wetness adds to the discomfort caused by his deep hard thrusts. A few tears run down your cheeks as he continues to fuck you hard and fast in your sore pussy.

As his pulsating dick releases your swollen pussy you know what's coming next. You open your mouth obedienly and swallow every drop of cum invading your throat. His right hand moves to your hair as he grabs a handful and starts to fuck your face faster and faster until another load of cum is released in your mouth. "What an obedient slave." he grins as you swallow again.

Likes: semi-public, edging, drinking piss, humiliation, degrading, hypnosis, pictures, mindfuckery, ballbusting, collars, shoe and feet smell, pissing myself.

Limits: permanent marks, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide.

Kik: PupMavis
8pointhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:12 PM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

• You feel numb from being tied for so long and try to find a position that feels more comfortable.
  • Your wrists and ankles are red and bruised from so much squirming. You feel exhausted from being used.

• You just stand there silent, accepting your fate. The fact that you're at his mercy for the weekend turns you on. The only think that scares you is that he might break your limits.

• He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once your nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making you scream from the pain. You suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night."
  • You watch him as he carefully lubricates each ball of the anal beads that he's holding. You wince every single time a ball is pushed inside your tight ass but the feeling of fullness makes you really horny.

• He makes you lie on the floor, on your back, then cuffs each of your wrists to an iron ring. He brings your legs up, exposing your pussy and ass and ties your left ankle to your left wrist and your right ankle to your right wrist.

• He takes a big ice cube and runs it across your collarbone and then on your tits, making you moan slightly. Your breath quickens as the ice cube reaches your stomach and finds its way to your exposed pussy. With one quick move, he pushes the ice cube inside your vagina, sending shivers down your spine. He takes a couple more ice cubes and shoves them inside your already dripping and cold pussy, making you squirm.

• You let out a loud, sharp scream as he hungrily shoves his dick inside your pussy. Your lack of wetness adds to the discomfort caused by his deep hard thrusts. A few tears run down your cheeks as he continues to fuck you hard and fast in your sore pussy.

• He keeps pumping into your pussy, hard and fast, grabbing and pulling your hair as a huge load of hot semen invades you deeply. You let out a loud moan as his thick penis exits your swollen pussy and cum starts dripping from your exposed vagina. "You're such a whore." he slaps your pussy and even more semen leaks from your throbbing hole.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #5
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

• You feel free from all the accessories that have been torturing you and brush a hand across your sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

• You watch in horror as he brings the first candle close to your body. Instinctively, you close your eyes and wince, expecting the inevitable. You struggle and scream as the hot wax touches your sensitive skin. Ruthless, he pours candle after candle, covering you in wax. Your skin is red and hot and you can't help but sob even after he stops pouring.

14. He strokes his dick a few times, getting himself ready for penetration. Your hole is fully exposed, completely at his mercy.
  • He puts his arms on your hips and enters your pussy slowly. As you adjust to his penis, he quickens the pace and starts moaning loudly. You feel every inch of his penis enjoying your wetness as you try to suppress your own moaning without success. His dick feels so good inside you. Maybe too good.

• "Please, don't cum inside my pussy." you plead with desperate eyes. He seems taken aback by your request and replies mockingly. "What are you so afraid of, whore?" You stay quiet, hoping that you didn't make him mad. With one quick move, he releases your pussy and drops of cum start hitting your right thigh. You let out a long breath that you've been keeping for too long and sigh, relieved. "You're in huge debt, slut. But don't worry, I have plenty of time to collect." he laughed mockingly.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:36 AM   #6
Kah
Account Banned

• He guides you to the center of the room and ties your wrists to some cuffs hanging from the ceiling.

• He puts his arms on your hips and enters your pussy slowly. As you adjust to his penis, he quickens the pace and starts moaning loudly. You feel every inch of his penis enjoying your wetness as you try to supress your own moaning without success. His dick feels so good inside you. Maybe too good.

• As his pulsating dick releases your swollen pussy you know what's coming next. You open your mouth obedienly and swallow every drop of cum invading your throat. His right hand moves to your hair as he grabs a handful and starts to fuck your face faster and faster until another load of cum is released in your mouth. "What an obedient slave." he grins as you swallow again.

I hope you guys enjoyed part two as much as the first one. Rating this thread and sharing your opinion about it will encourage me to write more. If you think that this story deserves to be extended, please vote "yes" in the poll and I will make part three

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:29 PM   #7
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

You feel numb from being tied for so long and try to find a position that feels more comfortable.
Your wrists and ankles are red and bruised from so much squirming. You feel exhausted from being used.
You feel free from all the accessories that have been torturing you and brush a hand across your sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

You start crying silently, knowing that you have no escape. You've never considered being sexually used for such a long time and you are terrified of what he might do to you.
You just stand there silent, accepting your fate. The fact that you're at his mercy for the weekend turns you on. The only think that scares you is that he might break your limits.
Despite feeling tired, you smile mischievously. You've been waiting for this for too long and you're gonna make the most of it.

He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once your nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making you scream from the pain. You suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night."
He plays with you clit for a few moments before you feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, you feel the object perforate your clit. Uncontrollable tears run down your cheeks as you scream and twist from the pain. Once you regain your senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making you squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."
You watch him as he carefully lubricates each ball of the anal beads that he's holding. You wince every single time a ball is pushed inside your tight ass but the feeling of fullness makes you really horny.

He guides you to the center of the room to a piece of furniture with three holes in it, one for your neck and the other two for your wrists. You obediently get down on your knees and let him lock you in doggy-style position.
You lie on the bed, on your back, wrists and ankles cuffed to the metal bed frame.
He guides you to the center of the room and ties your wrists to some cuffs hanging from the ceiling.
He makes you lie on the floor, on your back, then cuffs each of your wrists to an iron ring. He brings your legs up, exposing your pussy and ass and ties your left ankle to your left wrist and your right ankle to your right wrist.

He takes a big ice cube and runs it across your collarbone and then on your tits, making you moan slightly. Your breath quickens as the ice cube reaches your stomach and finds its way to your exposed pussy. With one quick move, he pushes the ice cube inside your vagina, sending shivers down your spine. He takes a couple more ice cubes and shoves them inside your already dripping and cold pussy, making you squirm.
You watch in horror as he brings the first candle close to your body. Instinctively, you close your eyes and wince, expecting the inevitable. You struggle and scream as the hot wax touches your sensitive skin. Ruthless, he pours candle after candle, covering you in wax. Your skin is red and hot and you can't help but sob even after he stops pouring.
The whip in his hand makes you gulp. You know it's gonna be very painful and you begin to tremble with fear. You scream and struggle as you receive your first hit but somehow manage to blink back the tears. The whip cuts through your skin over and over again, leaving red marks and traces of blood. By the time he is finished, you feel exhausted from crying, screaming and struggling in vain.

He puts his arms on your hips and enters your pussy slowly. As you adjust to his penis, he quickens the pace and starts moaning loudly. You feel every inch of his penis enjoying your wetness as you try to supress your own moaning without success. His dick feels so good inside you. Maybe too good.
You let out a loud, sharp scream as he hungrily shoves his dick inside your pussy. Your lack of wetness adds to the discomfort caused by his deep hard thrusts. A few tears run down your cheeks as he continues to fuck you hard and fast in your sore pussy.
You twitch as he enters your pussy with one fast movment. In the beginning, your body is tense and stiff but you start to relax as he fucks you at a steady pace. You can feel yourself getting wetter and weter and so can he. Satisfied, he quickens the pace and both of you start moaning uncontrollably, delighted with each other.

He holds your body tight as, with one more thrust, his penis fills your vagina with semen. You both stand there motionless, breathing heavily, hearts pounding in your chest. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Your pussy feels amazing. I love filling it with cum." "Then you should do it again.", you replied instinctively, your face red with embarrassment. "You don't have to ask twice." he grinned, happy with your reply.
He keeps pumping into your pussy, hard and fast, grabbing and pulling your hair as a huge load of hot semen invades you deeply. You let out a loud moan as his thick penis exits your swollen pussy and cum starts dripping from your exposed vagina. "You're such a whore." he slaps your pussy and even more semen leaks from your throbbing hole.
As his pulsating dick releases your swollen pussy you know what's coming next. You open your mouth obedienly and swallow every drop of cum invading your throat. His right hand moves to your hair as he grabs a handful and starts to fuck your face faster and faster until another load of cum is released in your mouth. "What an obedient slave." he grins as you swallow again.
"Please, don't cum inside my pussy." you plead with desperate eyes. He seems taken aback by your request and replies mockingly. "What are you so afraid of, whore?" You stay quiet, hoping that you didn't make him mad. With one quick move, he releases your pussy and drops of cum start hitting your right thigh. You let out a long breath that you've been keeping for too long and sigh, relieved. "You're in huge debt, slut. But don't worry, I have plenty of time to collect." he laughed mockingly.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:16 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

• You start crying silently, knowing that you have no escape. You've never considered being sexually used for such a long time and you are terrified of what he might do to you.
  • Despite feeling tired, you smile mischievously. You've been waiting for this for too long and you're gonna make the most of it.

• He plays with you clit for a few moments before you feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, you feel the object perforate your clit. Uncontrollable tears run down your cheeks as you scream and twist from the pain. Once you regain your senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making you squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."

• He guides you to the center of the room to a piece of furniture with three holes in it, one for your neck and the other two for your wrists. You obediently get down on your knees and let him lock you in doggy-style position.
  • You lie on the bed, on your back, wrists and ankles cuffed to the metal bed frame.

• The whip in his hand makes you gulp. You know it's gonna be very painful and you begin to tremble with fear. You scream and struggle as you receive your first hit but somehow manage to blink back the tears. The whip cuts through your skin over and over again, leaving red marks and traces of blood. By the time he is finished, you feel exhausted from crying, screaming and struggling in vain.

• You twitch as he enters your pussy with one fast movment. In the beginning, your body is tense and stiff but you start to relax as he fucks you at a steady pace. You can feel yourself getting wetter and weter and so can he. Satisfied, he quickens the pace and both of you start moaning uncontrollably, delighted with each other.

• He holds your body tight as, with one more thrust, his penis fills your vagina with semen. You both stand there motionless, breathing heavily, hearts pounding in your chest. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Your pussy feels amazing. I love filling it with cum." "Then you should do it again.", you replied instinctively, your face red with embarrassment. "You don't have to ask twice." he grinned, happy with your reply.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:48 PM   #9
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

This is really fun... wish there was a part 3...!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 11:37 AM   #10
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

You feel numb from being tied for so long and try to find a position that feels more comfortable.

He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once your nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making you scream from the pain. You suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night."
you watch him as he carefully lubricates each ball of the anal beads that he's holding. You wince every single time a ball is pushed inside your tight ass but the feeling of fullness makes you really horny.

He takes a big ice cube and runs it across your collarbone and then on your tits, making you moan slightly. Your breath quickens as the ice cube reaches your stomach and finds its way to your exposed pussy. With one quick move, he pushes the ice cube inside your vagina, sending shivers down your spine. He takes a couple more ice cubes and shoves them inside your already dripping and cold pussy, making you squirm.

He puts his arms on your hips and enters your pussy slowly. As you adjust to his penis, he quickens the pace and starts moaning loudly. You feel every inch of his penis enjoying your wetness as you try to supress your own moaning without success. His dick feels so good inside you. Maybe too good.

He keeps pumping into your pussy, hard and fast, grabbing and pulling your hair as a huge load of hot semen invades you deeply. You let out a loud moan as his thick penis exits your swollen pussy and cum starts dripping from your exposed vagina. "You're such a whore." he slaps your pussy and even more semen leaks from your throbbing hole.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 02:23 PM   #11
PartySlut
getDare Devil

[*]Your wrists and ankles are red and bruised from so much squirming. You feel exhausted from being used.[*]You feel free from all the accessories that have been torturing you and brush a hand across your sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

[*]You just stand there silent, accepting your fate. The fact that you're at his mercy for the weekend turns you on. The only think that scares you is that he might break your limits.

[*]He brings a pair of adjustable nipple clamps connected to a detachable chain. Once your nipples are tightly secured he pulls the chain, making you scream from the pain. You suppress another scream and blink back a few tears as he attaches a small weight to the chain and tightens the adjustable clamps. "I just want to make sure that they don't fall off. It's gonna be a wild night."[*]He plays with you clit for a few moments before you feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, you feel the object perforate your clit. Uncontrollable tears run down your cheeks as you scream and twist from the pain. Once you regain your senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making you squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."[*]You watch him as he carefully lubricates each ball of the anal beads that he's holding. You wince every single time a ball is pushed inside your tight ass but the feeling of fullness makes you really horny.

12. Once he is satisfied with his choice of toys, he signals you to follow him and you obey.[*]He makes you lie on the floor, on your back, then cuffs each of your wrists to an iron ring. He brings your legs up, exposing your pussy and ass and ties your left ankle to your left wrist and your right ankle to your right wrist.

[*]He takes a big ice cube and runs it across your collarbone and then on your tits, making you moan slightly. Your breath quickens as the ice cube reaches your stomach and finds its way to your exposed pussy. With one quick move, he pushes the ice cube inside your vagina, sending shivers down your spine. He takes a couple more ice cubes and shoves them inside your already dripping and cold pussy, making you squirm.

[*]You let out a loud, sharp scream as he hungrily shoves his dick inside your pussy. Your lack of wetness adds to the discomfort caused by his deep hard thrusts. A few tears run down your cheeks as he continues to fuck you hard and fast in your sore pussy.

[*]He keeps pumping into your pussy, hard and fast, grabbing and pulling your hair as a huge load of hot semen invades you deeply. You let out a loud moan as his thick penis exits your swollen pussy and cum starts dripping from your exposed vagina. "You're such a whore." he slaps your pussy and even more semen leaks from your throbbing hole.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 09-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #12
sunflowergirl

You feel free from all the accessories that have been torturing you and brush a hand across your sensitive parts to make sure that they're alright, making him laugh.

You start crying silently, knowing that you have no escape. You've never considered being sexually used for such a long time and you are terrified of what he might do to you.

He plays with you clit for a few moments before you feel something cold against it. Withouth further notice, you feel the object perforate your clit. Uncontrollable tears run down your cheeks as you scream and twist from the pain. Once you regain your senses, he wipes off a few drops of blood, making you squirm once again. "Congrats for your new piercing."

He makes you lie on the floor, on your back, then cuffs each of your wrists to an iron ring. He brings your legs up, exposing your pussy and ass and ties your left ankle to your left wrist and your right ankle to your right wrist.

14. He strokes his dick a few times, getting himself ready for penetration. Your hole is fully exposed, completely at his mercy.

limits - anal (at least until i get lube), poop, pee drinking, people irl (at least until quarantine season is over), public (maybe something hidden like in a bathroom), pictures and videos (maybe if i feel comfortable but again still new to this).
sunflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 02:44 PM   #13
Ashlynn1996

Despite feeling tired, you smile mischievously. You've been waiting for this for too long and you're gonna make the most of it.

He guides you to the center of the room to a piece of furniture with three holes in it, one for your neck and the other two for your wrists. You obediently get down on your knees and let him lock you in doggy-style position.
He guides you to the center of the room and ties your wrists to some cuffs hanging from the ceiling.

You watch in horror as he brings the first candle close to your body. Instinctively, you close your eyes and wince, expecting the inevitable. You struggle and scream as the hot wax touches your sensitive skin. Ruthless, he pours candle after candle, covering you in wax. Your skin is red and hot and you can't help but sob even after he stops pouring.

You twitch as he enters your pussy with one fast movment. In the beginning, your body is tense and stiff but you start to relax as he fucks you at a steady pace. You can feel yourself getting wetter and weter and so can he. Satisfied, he quickens the pace and both of you start moaning uncontrollably, delighted with each other.

He holds your body tight as, with one more thrust, his penis fills your vagina with semen. You both stand there motionless, breathing heavily, hearts pounding in your chest. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Your pussy feels amazing. I love filling it with cum." "Then you should do it again.", you replied instinctively, your face red with embarrassment. "You don't have to ask twice." he grinned, happy with your reply.
"Please, don't cum inside my pussy." you plead with desperate eyes. He seems taken aback by your request and replies mockingly. "What are you so afraid of, whore?" You stay quiet, hoping that you didn't make him mad. With one quick move, he releases your pussy and drops of cum start hitting your right thigh. You let out a long breath that you've been keeping for too long and sigh, relieved. "You're in huge debt, slut. But don't worry, I have plenty of time to collect." he laughed mockingly

Likes: submission, humiliation, pain, gaping, clit punishment

Limits: scat, needles, blood, permanent
Ashlynn1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:43 AM   #14
Sabina
Distinguished Member

"Please, don't cum inside my pussy." you plead with desperate eyes. He seems taken aback by your request and replies mockingly. "What are you so afraid of, whore?" You stay quiet, hoping that you didn't make him mad. With one quick move, he releases your pussy and drops of cum start hitting your right thigh. You let out a long breath that you've been keeping for too long and sigh, relieved. "You're in huge debt, slut. But don't worry, I have plenty of time to collect." he laughed mockingly.
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 01-08-2022 at 06:46 AM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:57 AM   #15
janeonheels

Dares in progress | DM dares | Dare ideas

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Bondage, Chores, High Heels, Exercise
Punishment: Just use likes but make it hard, Hidden Public
Limits: Pictures, Face, Public, Disgusting, Permanent
janeonheels is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, fantasy, questions, story, story chain