Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
Sissyrobot

Default School, university and work dares

I see guys in the request TORD forum post alot asking for dares to do at school, at work and at univeristy, including myself. I decided to put some of my favourite dares in a single threat.

So this is a list from 1 to 20. This 20 dares go in escallation from easiest to most difficult in my eyes. When you do this dares you do 1 a day in order. You post back once you completed this dares saying how far you've gotten.

I hope you like it

1. Wear no underwear

2. Go into a stall and masturbate to orgasm once throughout the day

3. Edge 5 times throughout the day in a stall and orgasm at the end of the day

4. Wear a butt plug for an hour in a class or at the office

5. Wear panties

6. Wear panties and masturbate 3 times throughout day in a stall

7. Must take all clothes off whenever you use the barhroom.

8. Cock and balls tied with a sholace all day. Not too hard for safety, in boxers.

9. Wear a bra under a big jacket. Least noticable as possible

10. Everytime you use the bathrrom edge, wear no underwear and have a crotch rope as you decide to tie it

11. Go to the toilet first thing in the morning, fill your underwear (not boxers) with as much toilet paper as possible. Stay like that all day

12. Fully crosdress in a stall, bra, panties, cute top and skirt. Use the bathroom sat down facing the wrong way

13. No underwear. Cock tied with rubber bands. In a stall you will edge 5 times throughout the day.

14. Piss at least 4 times throughout the day through the panties you will be wearing. No taking them off to piss, must be sat down wrong way.

15. Briefs as underwear. Cock and balls tied, not too tight for safety. Peeing through briefs. Orgasm 3 times throughout the day

Extreme from now on.

16. Wear panties and bra. Orgasm 3 times and edge 5. Must have balls and cock tied all day, again not too tight for safety

17. No underwear. Must use a condom all day. Orgasm 3 times throughout. Not taking off the condom.

18. Buttplug for 3 hours throughout the day. Edge 10 times in toilet stall.

19. Fully crosdress under clothes. Panties, tights, bra stuffed with a sock each cup and a tight kinky top.

20. Buttplug all day. Pink or bright colored bra stuffed with 2 socks each. Masturbate to orgasm at the end of the day after edging 10 times. No underwear and fly open.

I hope you get far. I will try this myself and post how far i got.

I Love Panties!

read my ad if you are interested: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233204

Likes:hidden and semi public, crossdressing, playing dress up, exercise dares, enemas, anal, up for anything not in my limits

Limits: Rules over a month, Pain, family friends, social suicide, messy
Sissyrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissyrobot for this post:
Old 11-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
twix

I will try dare number 5 seeing as all I have are panties.

Likes: bondage, humiliation, force feminization, hidden CD, anal play, domination, tease and denial, chasity, worshipping mistress Edging Hypnosis cum eating

Soft limits: spanking, wedgie, diaper

Hard limits: public, scat, pee, blood, pernament, family/friends, poo, breath play.
twix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk