Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2014, 05:04 AM   #61
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Double Episode

There now follows two back to back episodes. A sort of little box-set. Hope you enjoy them.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:05 AM   #62
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 25

Part 25

“Earn it?” Mike just said it without thinking first.

“First things first,” Emma said, “Get rid of that thing.” She pointed at his erection.

“What do you mean?”

“Have a wank.” Emma went back to her bed. She took a couple of tissues from a box on her bedside table and gave them to him. “Try not to make a mess.”

Mike was not sure if he was still dreaming but he had to play along until he could get his phone back and also find Sophie’s phone to delete the pictures of him.

He started to masturbate. It didn’t take long. With Sarah still in view, he had no trouble imagining her naked. Within seconds, he shot his load into the tissues and then, without thinking it through, he offered them back to Emma.

“Eww!” Emma said, scrunching up her face, “In the bin.” She pointed at the bin.

Mike nodded and threw the tissues in the bin.

“Right,” Emma said, “We’re going test your sense of touch and or taste.”

“You what?” he said.

Emma found a scarf from somewhere. “I’m going to blindfold you.” She paused either for effect or for a reply. “Then, we’re all going to strip off and give you the opportunity to touch and lick us for one minute each.” She paused again. “If you get at least three right, in the right order, you get the chance to fuck one of us.”

Mike looked mystified.

“Katie,” Emma said, “Get your condoms out.”

Katie went over to her bed and took a box of three condoms, still in the cellophane, from her cabinet. “I was going to save these, just in case,” she said.

“You may still have them at the end of this,” Emma said. She walked up behind Mike and wrapped the scarf around his eyes, tying it tightly behind his head. “Can you see anything?” she asked.

Mike shook his head.

Emma took his hand and led him to Bethany’s bed. She ordered him to kneel down on the floor beside the bed.

Mike did as he was told. Three quarters of him didn’t want to go through with this because it was unprofessional but the other quarter couldn’t wait to get stuck in.

“Okay,” Emma said, “Strip off, girls.” She pulled off her t-shirt and revealed that she wore only a small pair of panties underneath.

Sarah slipped off her nightie and quickly stripped off her bra and panties.

Katie took off her nightie. She wore nothing underneath.

Megan remained in her pyjamas.

Without speaking so as not to alert Mike, Emma gestured at Megan to strip.

Reluctantly, Megan slowly took off her pyjama top to reveal a black bra. She lowered the bottoms to reveal a matching pair of black panties. She kicked off the pyjama bottoms and then unclipped her bra. She dropped it on the floor and then peeled down her panties.

“Okay,” Emma said. She pointed at Katie. “Mr Williams,” she said, “You have one minute with each of us to determine who it is. You may not ask questions. We will not speak. You may use only fingers and tongue.”

Katie climbed onto the bed and sat in front of the blindfolded teacher, with her legs spread either side of him.

Emma took Mike’s hands and guided them to Katie’s body. She put his hands on Katie’s stomach and then let go. “Time starts now.”

Mike felt Katie’s stomach and paused when he got to her navel. His hands moved lower and he made contact with her pubic hair. He stroked it for a few moments and then put one hand against her slit. He paused with his fingers on the slit. Then, as if he had second thoughts, he moved his hands steadily up the body towards the breast area and felt the breasts. His fingers brushed Katie’s nipples and she fought hard to hold in a giggle.

Mike lowered his head to the pubic area and licked at the slit. He paused and sniffed. His tongue continued on its quest for a few moments longer.

Emma nodded at Katie and Katie scrambled away from Mike onto the bed.

Mike dropped his hands to his side, obviously aware that his time was up.

Emma pointed at Sarah.

Sarah climbed onto the bed and sat in the same place as Katie had sat.

Emma, once again took Mike’s hands and put them against Sarah’s stomach.

Mike once again moved his hands over the body. His hands, this time, moved up towards the breasts. He took a good feel of them, including the nipples, before he lowered one hand down to the pubic area. He felt the slit. This time he lingered a bit longer down there.

He finally replaced his fingers with his tongue and licked delicately at the slit before prodding his tongue in between the outer lips. He lingered longer with his tongue than he did with his fingers.

Finally, Emma nodded at Sarah and she got up from the bed.

Emma, herself, sat on the bed this time, her legs spread wide. She took his hands and put them not on her stomach but on her pubic area.

Mike took a good feel of the pubic hair and then put his fingers against her slit. He was starting to get hard again.

Emma was wet. She knew it and she knew that Mike knew it. Mike pressed a finger tighter against her slit. This time, his finger entered. He removed his finger and put it to his mouth. He sucked on it. He lowered his head and put his tongue to her cunt. He licked the outer lips and then pushed his tongue inside.

Fire licked at Emma from the inside as Mike’s tongue lapped at her swollen folds and flicked over her clitoris.

He drew back the tiny hood of flesh that concealed the sensitive tip of her clitoris and touched it with his tongue.

Emma couldn’t hold back any longer. “Oh yes,” she whispered, “ Oh God yes!”

Mike removed his tongue.

For what seemed like an eternity to Emma but was probably only seconds, Mike continued to kiss and nibble at the soft flesh of her thighs and labia. She felt his hair brush over her stomach.

Sarah tapped her wrist in an attempt to alert Emma to the time.

Reluctantly, Emma took Mike’s head in her hands but instead of holding it there she pushed his head back. She climbed off the bed.

Mike sighed.

So did Emma.

Emma pointed at Megan.

Megan reluctantly sat on the bed, in the same place, but kept her legs together.

Emma gripped Megan’s knees and parted them before she took Mike’s hands and put them onto Megan’s pubic area.

Mike stroked the pubic hair and then touched the slit. He tried to push a finger inside but it was very tight. He moved his hands up to the breasts and gave each of them a good feel.

A few moments later, Emma nodded at Megan and Megan quickly got up and moved away from the bed, obviously relieved.

The girls quickly dressed again and, once they were all dressed, Emma took the scarf off Mike.

“Get up,” Emma said.

Mike blinked a few times and then stood up, using the side of the bed to steady himself. By the time he was standing, the four girls were sitting on their own beds.

“Okay,” Emma said, “You now have two minutes to tell us which order we were in.” She paused. “If you get at least two right, in the right order, you get the chance to fuck any girl of your choice, using a condom of course. If you get them all wrong, you will be punished.”

Mike winked at Emma. “I think I know one.”

Emma ignored him. She realised she’d made a mistake by speaking but she couldn’t help it. “Your time starts... now!”

To be continued...
Old 11-05-2014, 05:06 AM   #63
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 26

Part 26

“The third one,” Mike said, “was, I believe, Emma.”

Sarah and Katie gave Emma a look that told Mike his guess was right.

“You had to speak didn’t you?” Katie said to Emma.

Emma ignored Katie’s outburst.

Mike had no idea from here on in. “I’d guess that the first one was...” he looked round the girls, possibly looking for clues in their expressions. “Megan?”

No-one said anything.

Mike decided to try and work it out mathematically. He knew he had Emma right because she called out when he’d stimulated her clit. Between the other three, he already had two correct guesses.

Scenario One: If Megan was correctly guessed then he had his two and he didn’t need to worry about the others.

Scenario Two: If he had Megan in the wrong place then one of the other two would also be wrong but, more importantly, one must also be correct.

Ergo, it didn’t matter what he said from this point. Emma had basically given it away.

“The second one was Sarah,” Mike continued, “and the fourth, I’d say was Katie.” He was only guessing. He really didn’t have a clue but then it didn’t matter did it?

“You got two right,” Emma said, “That means you can fuck any one of us. Who is it to be?”

“Not me please,” Megan said. “I’m a virgin and I don’t want to lose it yet.”

“I’m a virgin too,” Sarah said. “But I don’t mind.”

Mike’s eyes lit up when he heard Sarah’s revelation. He didn’t have Sarah down as a virgin considering the way she behaved at school.

Mike immediately knew who it was to be. He glanced round the group of girls as if trying to decide which one he wanted. Emma was definitely the wettest of the four but he knew who he really wanted.

He settled his gaze on the fragrant Sarah. “Sarah?” he said, “Would you do the honours?”

“Do you want to, Sarah?” Emma asked. She sounded almost disappointed.

Sarah looked at Emma and then back to Mike. “I guess so.”

“Get your kit off then,” Emma said. She found the pack of condoms and took one out.

Sarah slipped off her nightie to reveal her bra and panties.

Mike started to get hard again. He realised he was still trouser-less and that the girls could see his arousal.

He watched avidly as Sarah unclipped her bra. Momentarily, she hid her breasts with it before dropping it onto the floor.

“Beautiful,” Mike said.

Sarah hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and peeled them down her legs to her ankles. She kicked them off and stood naked in front of her Biology teacher.

“What do you think?” Emma asked.

It took Mike a few moments to realise that she was talking to him. “Oh,” he said, “Lovely.”

Emma gave Mike the condom. “Make sure it’s on properly,” she said.

“Can I do other stuff with Sarah before I actually... you know?” Mike asked.

“That’s up to Sarah,” Emma said. She looked at Sarah. “He’s very good with his tongue.”

“I guess you can do whatever you like,” Sarah said.

“Before you start, though,” Emma said, “Strip off completely.”

Mike wore a jacket over a casual shirt. He didn’t take too long to get them off and he felt the four girls’ eyes on his fairly hairy chest.

“Get on the bed,” Mike said. He felt that for a while he was in command, and what a girl to be in command of.

Up till now, the most he’d seen of this girl was at school when she rolled up the hem of her skirt, revealing her thighs and undid the top buttons of her blouse to reveal a bit of cleavage. Now, he was staring at her naked form and ordering her onto the bed. What a result!

“Not my bed,” Sarah said. She sat down on one of the vacant beds. “We’ll use Sophie’s. She’s not here for some reason.”

Sarah lifted her legs up onto the bed and settled herself down.

Mike sat on the side of the bed, leaned across and kissed Sarah on the mouth. His tongue probed her mouth and tangled with her tongue. He broke the kiss and looked down at his cock.

Mike was getting fully hard now. He so much wanted to fuck this girl but not with the others watching. This was part of the deal, though, he guessed.

He put his hand between Sarah’s thighs and stroked her pubic area. He slipped a finger into her cunt and then withdrew it. He licked his finger.

“You have permission to give me oral if you wish,” Sarah said.

Mike knelt between Sarah’s legs and gazed down on her virgin cunt. He’d already had a brief taste of it but now he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-05-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:21 AM   #64
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really enjoying this story.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:34 AM   #65
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Double Treat

There follows another double portion - yes, two chapters in a row, to tantalise and tease your taste buds.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:35 AM   #66
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 27

Part 27

Mike knew he was good at oral stimulation. He could probably lick-out for England. Indeed, if cunnilingus was an Olympic sport, he would be up there on the top pedestal right now receiving his umpteenth gold medal.

That was the advantage of being a Biology teacher. He knew where all the important bits were.

Why am I here though, he wondered, was it the wine I had earlier or was it Jane Powell’s stupid dare? Or am I just missing Laura?

He thought of his wife. He thought about the last sex session he had with her before he left home to come on this trip. God, he missed her and he had a whole week without her.

He knew why he was here. It was his high sex drive. He loved sex. Even so, why was he, a professional teacher, about to ruin his career by having sex with an underage pupil? If anyone found out...

“Are you going to, then?” It was Sarah.

“Er... yes,” Mike said, “Sorry.”

He lowered his head and licked the outside of her labia. Then, he gently teased them apart with his fingers and slipped his tongue inside. He had no trouble finding her clitoris and he flicked the hood back, as he had done with Emma, and lightly brushed the sensitive tip with his tongue.

“Oh,” Sarah gasped.

Mike didn’t stop. He sensed that Sarah was aroused and he felt her clit enlarging as he licked at it. The taste was incredible. He felt his erection beginning to twitch. If he didn’t act soon, this girl would make him come prematurely. He withdrew his tongue.

Sarah looked disappointed.

Mike looked at her. She was beautiful.

Condom, he thought, must use condom.

He tore the foil wrapper and removed the rolled-up condom from it. Squeezing the teat-end to expel air, he placed the condom on the tip of his glans and slowly rolled it down over his shaft until it reached the base. He made sure it was on securely and then placed the head of his covered cock at the entrance to Sarah’s beautiful cunt.

Holding his erection in place with one hand and caressing Sarah with the other hand, Mike slowly pushed his cock inside. Sarah felt so tight.

Mike then moved his hands and used them to support his weight as he drove his cock home.

He gave a few short thrusts, only entering half-way to begin with, not wanting to use too much force. He was aware that this girl had never had a cock inside her before and he was also aware that his cock was a substantial size when erect.

He gave a deeper thrust and Sarah gave out a gasp and then a moan of pleasure. Mike guessed that his cock was now completing the job that his tongue was doing earlier and stimulating the girl’s clit.

A few more thrusts took him over the edge. Mike felt his cock starting to twitch. He felt an emission from the tip. He paused, mid-coitus, to empty his sac. He felt Sarah’s vaginal muscles contracting and tightening around his shaft.

Sarah’s face was flushed red, her fingers were gripping the bedcover, her eyelids were fluttering, her breathing was increasing... she was having her orgasm.

When he was sure that his ejaculation was complete, Mike withdrew from Sarah. He looked down at the condom. The teat was full of his milky fluid and the outside of the condom glistened with Sarah’s fluid.

Mike smiled. He’d done it. He’d committed the ultimate offense. He’d had sex with an underage pupil. There was no going back now.

He heard gasps of pleasure that weren’t coming fro Sarah. He looked round and saw that both Emma and Katie were masturbating.

Emma had her panties down around her thighs and had her hand up underneath her oversize t-shirt.

Katie, sitting on her bed, had her hand under her nightie and her fingers inside her panties.

Mike noticed that Megan was lying on her bed, watching but not participating.

He slipped off the condom and put it on the bedside table. He remembered Sarah saying it was Sophie’s bed; she didn’t want to use her own.

Sophie’s bed, Mike thought to himself. Sophie still had those pictures of him on her phone; pictures of him masturbating. He wondered if Sophie had left her phone in the dorm.

Emma gave out a subdued moan of pleasure as she came. Her orgasm was swiftly followed by Katie’s.

Mike lay beside Sarah for a few moments, holding her. He was waiting for Emma and Katie to sort themselves out.

Emma pulled up her panties and approached Mike. “Did you enjoy that?”

Mike winked at her. “You obviously did.”

“So what would you like to do now?” Emma asked him.

Mike looked at Emma’s reddened face, then glanced across at Katie who had collapsed on her bed. “How many condoms have you got left?” he asked.

To be continued...
Old 11-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #67
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 28

Let’s see how Sophie is getting on in the boys’ dorm, shall we? (Bethany is there as well, but we’ll concentrate on Sophie for now!)

Part 28

Sophie lay motionless and silent on the linoleum-covered floor in the boys’ dorm, underneath what she soon discovered to be James’ bed.

“What did you think of Beth, then?” James said to someone. He sat down on the bed and took off his shoes and socks.

Sophie heard the mattress springs creak above her. She wondered whose bed Beth was hiding under. She saw a shirt drop to the floor.

“She was hot,” Paul replied, “And she’s got a great mouth, if you know what I mean.”

“I’d love to fuck her,” James said. He stood up again and took off his trousers.

Sophie was treated to a view of James’ feet.

“Me first,” Paul said. “You lot can lick her and finger her and get blow jobs from her, but when it comes to taking her virginity, I want to be first.”

“Well,” James said as he climbed into his bed, causing the mattress to creak again, “I’m going to have a wank before I settle down.”

“Don’t wear yourself out,” Liam giggled.

“Where’s me fucking pics?” James shouted. “The pics have gone from me phone. I needed them for me wank.”

A few seconds later, Sophie heard Paul scream out, “Mine have gone too.”

“And mine,” Liam said.

“Mine too,” Alan said.

Sophie heard Nigel and Ryan giggling at the outbursts.

“Someone must have deleted them,” James deduced.

“No shit,” Paul said.

The light went off.

“Well, I can’t wank now,” James said.

Sophie waited for a while, listening for more conversation and movement. When she was sure that the boys had settled down, she slowly and silently slid herself out from underneath the bed, using her elbows on the linoleum. As she was halfway out, the light went on. She looked up to see James staring down at her.

“Hiya,” Sophie said with a smile.

“What are...?” James began.

“I know what you’re going to say,” Sophie interrupted.

“I’ll say it anyway,” James said, “What are you doing under my bed?”

“Yeah,” Sophie said, “That’s what I thought you were going to say.”

“So?” James pressed, “What are you doing under there?”

“And more importantly,” Paul chipped in, “How long have you been there?”

“What you doing under my bed?” James asked.

“Well,” Sophie said, “I was... er...”

“Yeah?” Paul said, impatiently.

“Well,” Sophie said, “We were playing truth or dare, and I was dared to come into your dorm and hide under a bed for half an hour.”

“Really?” Paul said.

Sophie surprised herself with her quick thinking. “Yeah,” she said.

“Well, you’ve been under there longer than half an hour,” Paul observed, “You must have been.” He climbed out of his bed, naked.

“I know,” Sophie said, “You came back before I could leave, so I had to stay. I have to do a forfeit now.” She put on a sad puppy-dog face and tried to feign tears.

“Too right you do,” Paul said, standing naked in front of her. “Stand up.”

Sophie clambered to her feet. She stood in front of Paul.

“Strip off,” Paul said.

“What?”

“I said strip,” Paul repeated. “Right now.”

This time, Sophie’s tears were not feigned. She started to sob. “No,” she said, “Please.”

“Strip,” James said, climbing out of the bed, naked.

Sophie looked round. All six boys were now out of bed and staring at her and all six boys were naked.

“Strip,” James repeated.

“Someone lock the door,” Paul said.

Liam went to the door and slid the bolt shut.

“Now strip,” Paul said, “I won’t fucking tell you again, bitch.”

Sophie unbuttoned her pyjama top and slipped it off to reveal her small training bra. She tried not to look at the six penises which were growing before her eyes. She dropped the pyjama top on the floor and lowered her pyjama bottoms to reveal a smooth, tight slit. She wore no panties.

“Fucking...” Paul managed to say when he saw Sophie’s cunt.

Sophie took off her training bra to reveal her virtually non-existent breasts. She dropped it on the floor and stood naked in front of the six naked boys and their now-erect penises.

“What are you going to do with me now?” Sophie asked through tears.

“I thought we might have a game of Scrabble,” Paul said, sarcastically, “What do you think we’re going to do with you?”

Sophie sniffed back her tears and a certain amount of snot.

“Get on my bed,” Paul said, pointing to his bed, “And spread your legs.”

Sophie realised there was no getting out of this. She went over to Paul’s bed and climbed onto it.

To be continued...
Old 11-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #68
Luffy90

Love the story so far! Looking forward to the next part after that cliffhanger.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #69
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Two for one loving it
Old 11-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #70
issabella

good edition keep it going

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #71
sian

Fantastic last couple of chapters.x

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:38 PM   #72
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

What a story!! Can't wait for the next update
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:13 AM   #73
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 29

Part 29

As far as Paul was concerned, there was no need for foreplay. However, before he fucked Sophie he wanted to smell her cunt. There was something special about the aroma of a virgin cunt, something that was lost never to return once the cunt had been violated.

A virgin cunt smelt differently from a penetrated one. He couldn’t tell exactly what it was but it was the smell of purity and, once a penis had entered the cunt, there was no getting the scent back.

Paul wished he could bottle the scent and sell it. He’d make a fortune overnight.

He remembered the first virgin girl he’d fucked; she was twelve and he was thirteen. Before he fucked her he smelt her vagina and, after he fucked her, he smelt it again. There was a noticeable difference. Although he’d had that girl several times afterwards, he never again smelt that first aroma from her.

Then, several months afterwards, he met another virgin girl, this one was fourteen. He smelt her vagina before fucking her and there was that smell again.

He knew it was the smell of virginity.

He put his nose to Sophie’s labia and took in her aroma. Yes, it was there. He couldn’t pinpoint exactly what it was but she had it.

He tentatively reached out with his tongue and licked Sophie’s labia. Then, with his fingers, he slowly parted them and took another sniff. Pure heaven!

He put his tongue between Sophie’s labia and licked at her.

“Come on, mate,” James said, “We want our go!”

Paul didn’t look up from Sophie’s cunt. It was too precious. “Patience,” he said.

James sighed.

Paul shuffled up the bed so that he was kneeling between Sophie’s legs and he lowered himself down, positioning his erection at the entrance to Sophie’s honey-pot.

He pushed his cock into her cunt.

Sophie gasped and let out an almost silent scream.

Paul ignored her. He just wanted his moment of pleasure. A moment was all he got as, within seconds of entering her, he came. His semen gushed into her cunt. He waited until every last drop had gone and then pulled out.

Sophie had her eyes tightly closed.

“All done,” Paul said, to whoever was listening. “Next please.”

James got onto the bed after Paul had scrambled off and he put his cock to Sophie’s cunt. He pushed it in and managed several thrusts before he came. After ejaculating, he waited and just lay on top of Sophie for a few seconds, savouring the moment.

James climbed off Sophie, taking a few licks of her small breasts and nipples first.

The next one on was Nigel. He was already losing his erection by now, so he gave it a few strokes to try and harden it up again. When he felt that it was ready, he put it inside Sophie’s cunt and thrust several times before coming.

He got off and allowed the next one on.

Alan.

Alan was not very experienced, in fact you could say he was a novice at this. He tried to get his semi-hard cock inside Sophie’s cunt but, despite the previous penetrations, he still found it quite tight.

“Come on,” Ryan said. “I’m next.” Ryan was rubbing his rapidly-contracting cock in an attempt to keep it hard.

Sophie still had her eyes closed, as she had done for the entire episode so far.

Alan finally penetrated Sophie and came within milliseconds of that penetration. Disappointed, he climbed off the girl and made way for Ryan.

By this time, Ryan had achieved another erection and, before he fucked the girl, he put his cock to her mouth. “Open wide,” he said.

Sophie opened her mouth and Ryan put his cock in.

“Suck on it for a few seconds,” Ryan said, “But don’t make me come.”

As Sophie sucked on Ryan’s cock, both she and Ryan felt the first signs of a twitch.

Ryan pulled out of her mouth, dropped down the bed and put his cock into her cunt. He managed one thrust before shooting his load inside the girl.

The last one on was Liam. At first, Liam was reluctant to do it. “I’m not sure if I...”

“Go on, mate,” Paul said, “She’s already been fucked five times. One more won’t make any difference.”

Liam climbed onto the bed, stroked his cock to regain a full erection and then penetrated Sophie. He kept it going surprisingly longer than the others did and he even managed to draw out a slight moan from Sophie as he ejaculated.

Before he climbed off, Liam dropped down to lick out Sophie’s cunt, tasting his own juices rather than hers.

Finally, he climbed off her.

Sophie still had her eyes tightly closed. She just lay on the bed unmoving.

James nudged Paul and pointed at the bed.

Paul glanced down to where James was pointing. On the bed sheet between Sophie’s thighs was a red stain.

“Bitch!” Paul said when he saw it. “You just stained my fucking bed.”

Sophie opened her eyes for the first time since the nightmare began. She had managed to hold back the tears during her ordeal but now she began crying again.

Paul grabbed Sophie’s feet and dragged her off the bed onto the floor.

Sophie continued crying and she squealed in pain as her naked body hit the floor.

“Shut up with the fucking tears,” Paul screamed.

Sophie continued crying.

As he looked down at the blubbering girl, Paul saw dainty fingertips peeping out from under his bed. He turned to the other boys and whispered, “Looks like we got another intruder in the dorm.”

To be continued...
Old 11-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #74
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

You sure can paint a picture with your words. Great update.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #75
issabella

good edition again your a great writer keep it going

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk