Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-25-2024, 11:52 AM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 31/male/master seeks 24-36/female/slave in US (serious replies)

31/male/master seeks 24-36/female/slave in US (serious replies)

I'm starting up my search for an ideal slave and not giving up anytime soon. I'm looking for someone who meets my current requirements:

-Ages 22-38, flexible to 40
-Cis female
-Desired roles: slave, fucktoy, whore, bimbo, property, degradee, whore, pet
-Wants to be controlled and used
-Eager to serve
-Devoted and loyal
-Be open to long distance relationship and possibility of relocation
-Ready for a relationship and long commitment

ME & My Partner

I wont go too much into the about me, but I’m an excited and experienced master seeking a slave partner, not just a play partner for a short while. For me, this is a lifestyle… a relationship. Not just kink. I've been into the lifestyle for about 10 years or so, and I am more than ready for a long-term relationship and a full 24/7 Master/Slave dynamic. I was made, crafted to be a Master, so I take my role very seriously. My hope is to find someone just as serious about her role as slave.

I am hoping for a partner who brings a lot to the table, so to speak. Someone, like me, who doesn't see this as just a game to play, but a lifestyle to live. Someone who identifies as a slave and wishes to live as one. Someone very capable. She has her shit together. She can take care of herself but gives herself to me to care for and her job is simply to serve and take care of me, her Master. She is devoted to her master and desperate to please. She would see me as her superior, her king, and treat me as such.

My World, Our Lifestyle

As for the dynamic itself. It will be a full 24/7 TPE M/s dynamic. Structured with rules and discipline. I desire a woman that I can break down and rebuild onto a slutty bimbo of a slave. Train and condition her to know where she belongs, on her knees and under my foot. The true role of a slave. I greatly enjoy all types of slave trainings. The rules I get to make, the tasks and exercises I issue, the reward, the punishments, the feeling of pride in my slave as they thank me for the attention I give and beg for more. Taking a willing mind and body and breaking them down until they are ready to be molded into something new. I also greatly enjoy TPE part of the dynamic, control of my slave and their choices. Their clothes, their schedule, their body, their mind, etc. I view my slaves as marble or clay, an unfinished work of art waiting to become a true masterpiece. There will be constant contact, daily tasks, scheduled activities, and high expectations of greatness. Total control and total surrender. That's the lifestyle I've chosen. I am a master; To be worshipped and devoted to. You are a slave; To be owned and prized. Give yourself to me and recognize me as your superior. Submit and dedicate yourself to my service and satisfaction.

I try my best to never keep things stale or predictable, so every day will be different in some ways, but the flow will be the same.

Morning: Greetings, followed by minor task and preparing for the day ahead; clothes, food, schedule.
Afternoon: medium or hidden public tasks or chores, consistent teasing, edging, and denials, sexting and roleplays.
Evening: Larger task, intense play sessions, rewards or punishments for tasks, plenty of aftercare, rest and restart.

Any combination of these and maybe a surprise or two mixed in for kicks.
I have a number of rules that will establish the base of the dynamic, also a whole little black book of sinful fantasies, tasks, and other kinky musings. Ill only share those with interested parties. Gotta keep some of the mystery.

The dynamic won't end in the bedroom, it will be in every aspect of our lives. It will be our lives. I am a forever master and hopefully you will be a forever slave. My forever slave.

And just for extra SPICE about my desired SLAVE:
The slave I wish for, at times feels like a fantasy but I've seen them serving under masters just like me. Even on this site. My slave would be an owned fetish slut, a depraved and cock-obsessed sinner, a craven whore with only base carnal pleasure on the mind. they are the type that truly desires to give themselves to their master, fully and wholly. To this kind of slave, there is no one above their master. I would be the center of their universe. They revel in everything their master does to them or give to them. they devote themselves to my service and graciously accept my abuses and most greedy of wants. To them everything I give to them is a precious gift: Pain, Pleasure, Tasks, Humiliation, Degradation, Compliments, Markings, Brusies, My very Attention. And believe me there will be plenty of attention. My slave will be my muse and canvas for my lust. My every kinky thought and ideas will be shared with them. they would submit to my rules and allow me to guide them into the dynamic we both desire. The best words I can use to describe them; Nurturing, Patient, Engaging, Devoted, Eager, Depraved, Masochist, Brat, Slutty, Open Minded, Twisted, and most importantly, REAL. A slave that knows, deep down, that this is what she wants.

My like, kinks, and fetishes:
Impact play, Light to harsh pain, slight torture(nipple, breast, pussy), Impact play, bindings, Sensory play, Body worship, Body inspections, bimbofication, objectification CNC, Hole training, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degradation, spanking(bare handed or paddles), wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal play, hair pulling, mind breaking, erotic art, and so much more.

Now if you made your way through this lengthy ad, first of all, thank you for sticking with me I promise I am worth it haha. So, if you're still here and wish to learn more, reply to the ad, keep it engaged and I'll answer. If you are interested to apply as a slave, Reach out.

To Apply
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
BDSM Experience
What you seek in a Master or Dynamic
Fav Task or Fetish
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try
What part of the ad did you enjoy most
And whatever else you want to share
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:03 AM   #2
kinkgirlargentina

Female Update

Hi everyone,

I have been training with Sir HRG for some time and it has been amazing experience. He is very understanding of various scenarios in life of a sub and that makes him really good Dom. He is looking for another slave to take in, so that there is another sub/ slave to join me or play with him individually.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch
kinkgirlargentina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk