Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Should I make part two?
Yes 47 97.92%
No 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2020, 04:23 PM   #16
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

1. You wake up in the morning only to realize that you're in an unfamiliar place. You don't remember what happened last night and how you got there. Where are you?
  • in a dungeon
  • in a prison cell
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

2. You feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain your senses as you notice that you're unable to move. Why can't you move?
  • You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
  • You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.
  • You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.
  • Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.
  • You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

3. Suddenly, you discover that, apart from being unable to move, you are almost naked. What's the last piece of clothing that you're wearing?
  • your favorite bra
  • a short transparent nightgown
  • an indecent piece of thong that you don't even recognize
  • your favorite panties but they have a big hole in front of your vagina
  • your favorite socks
  • a guy's shirt
  • a Hishi Karada

4. You panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down your cheeks. The next moment, a man that you haven't noticed being there comes to you and cups your face in his hands, staring into your eyes. Who is he?
  • your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy
  • the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)
  • someone much younger than you (how old is he?)
  • someone much older than you (at least 40 yrs old)
  • someone else (who is he?)

5. "Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on your exposed intimate parts.
  • You continue to struggle and cry so he puts a ball gag in your mouth.
  • You continue to sob silently after he tapes your mouth shut.
  • You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.
  • You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

6. "Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects. Choose as many options as you like. If the desired body part is covered, consider that he removes that piece of clothing.
  • He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
  • He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
  • He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

7. The man took a step back and is now looking at you like he's admiring his finest work of art. Satisfied, he slowly takes off his clothes and lets them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, you know there's no turning back.
  • He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.
  • Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.
  • With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
  • The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.
  • He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
  • His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

Wow that was hot... I'm glad there's a part 2 but not happy that it's going to keep me up really late...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 11:17 AM   #17
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. You wake up in the morning only to realize that you're in an unfamiliar place. You don't remember what happened last night and how you got there. Where are you?
in a hotel room

2. You feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain your senses as you notice that you're unable to move. Why can't you move?
You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.

3. Suddenly, you discover that, apart from being unable to move, you are almost naked. What's the last piece of clothing that you're wearing?
a guy's shirt

4. You panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down your cheeks. The next moment, a man that you haven't noticed being there comes to you and cups your face in his hands, staring into your eyes. Who is he?
your crush

5. "Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on your exposed intimate parts.
You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

6. "Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects. Choose as many options as you like. If the desired body part is covered, consider that he removes that piece of clothing.
He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

7. The man took a step back and is now looking at you like he's admiring his finest work of art. Satisfied, he slowly takes off his clothes and lets them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, you know there's no turning back.
Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.

8. How should he finish?
His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 03:16 AM   #18
rhl
getDare Succubus

• in a dungeon
  • in a prison cell
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

2. You feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain your senses as you notice that you're unable to move. Why can't you move? [B] I've been given the date rape drug and helpless
  • You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
  • You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.
  • You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.
  • Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.
  • You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

3. Suddenly, you discover that, apart from being unable to move, you find that you are wearing panties, school girl skirt, bra, and top.

• your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy
  • the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)
  • someone much older thank you (how old is he?)

• You continue to struggle and cry so he puts a ball gag in your mouth.
  • You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.
  • You simply nod and stop struggling. I have been drugged and unaware of what is happening

• He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
  • He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
  • He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

• He inserts a finger inside your ass and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. You get excited and invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.
  • Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.
  • With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
  • The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.
  • He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits the back of your throat. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your mouth exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum gets swallowed.
  • His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:12 AM   #19
KinkyCharlotte

• in a dungeon
  • in a prison cellbut hopefully one that is clearly in someone home or basement, not a real one
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

• You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader. i hope the "gaurds" took off my chastity belt

• your favorite bra
  • a short transparent nightgown
  • an indecent piece of thong that you don't even recognize
  • your favorite panties but they have a big hole in front of your vagina
  • your favorite socks
  • a guy's shirt
  • a Hishi Karada i love rope

• your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy
  • someone much older thank you (how old is he?) 60+, ugly so im raped by some one i don't think is attractive.

• You continue to struggle and cry so he puts a ball gag in your mouth.hopefully its a huge one that he needs to streach my jaw to get in
  • You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

• He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
  • He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Now let's see how many different stories we can get. I also uploaded my own version of the story as well. Also, don't forget that part two is released. Make sure to check it out here: Create your ultimate BDSM fantasy - part two. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:42 PM   #20
sunflowergirl

in a prison cell

You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.

an indecent piece of thong that you don't even recognize

4. You panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down your cheeks. The next moment, a man that you haven't noticed being there comes to you and cups
the guy you met last night

You continue to struggle and cry so he puts a ball gag in your mouth.

He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.

limits - anal (at least until i get lube), poop, pee drinking, people irl (at least until quarantine season is over), public (maybe something hidden like in a bathroom), pictures and videos (maybe if i feel comfortable but again still new to this).
sunflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 02:34 PM   #21
Ashlynn1996

in a dungeon
in a prison cell
in a hotel room
in a classroom

You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.
You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.
Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.
You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

your favorite bra
a short transparent nightgown
your favorite panties but they have a big hole in front of your vagina
your favorite socks
a guy's shirt
a Hishi Karada

your ex
your best friend
your crush
a stranger
your lover
your enemy
the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)
someone much younger than you (how old is he?)
someone much older thank you (how old is he?)
someone else (who is he?)

You continue to sob silently after he tapes your mouth shut.
You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.
You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.
Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.
With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.
He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

Likes: submission, humiliation, pain, gaping, clit punishment

Limits: scat, needles, blood, permanent
Ashlynn1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:30 AM   #22
Sabina
Distinguished Member

in a dungeon
in a prison cell
in a hotel room
in a classroom

You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.
You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

your favorite bra
a short transparent nightgown
your favorite panties but they have a big hole in front of your vagina
your favorite socks
a guy's shirt
a Hishi Karada

your ex
your best friend
your crush
a stranger
your lover
your enemy
the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)
someone much younger than you (how old is he?)
someone much older thank you (how old is he?)
someone else (who is he?)

You continue to sob silently after he tapes your mouth shut.
You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.
you stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 04:50 AM   #23
janeonheels

in a dungeon

your enemy

8. How should he finish?
His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away

Dares in progress | DM dares | Dare ideas

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Bondage, Chores, High Heels, Exercise
Punishment: Just use likes but make it hard, Hidden Public
Limits: Pictures, Face, Public, Disgusting, Permanent
janeonheels is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, choices, dom, slave, story