Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What will I do with my balls for now?
Repeat the toilet seat and ice options that won every morning. 5 41.67%
Only have them covered when not home. 3 25.00%
Let them hang out in a public or semi-public place for 30 minutes a day. 6 50.00%
When I wake up each morning, add digits in time together and spank them that many times. 6 50.00%
Send photo of them to all who commented since my last report "I voted for a photo! My kik is ___" 1 8.33%
Show them off by jumping up and down in front of a window nude to let them bounce freely 4 33.33%
Don't wash them 1 8.33%
Rub them on every food item I eat at home before eating 5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2021, 04:19 AM   #1
Gai

Default What to do with my balls in the meantime?

Apparently, people like to make people hurt more than making them exposed. Because the results at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406720 showed 3 things tied for 1st:
1. Hurt Them by slamming in toilet seat 8 times.

2. Hurt Them by dipping them in salt covered ice for 2 minutes.

3. Hurt Them by "jokingly" asking friends to kick them until one does it.
I did the first 2 this morning, and went all out with the weight put on the toilet seat in #1. Salt covered ice burns more than regular ice! But when #3 gets done will depend on when I find a friend who kicks me (which isn't even possible until I see friends)... so in the meantime, what should I be doing with my balls? Every time I log on getDare until I find a friend to kick my balls, I will check this thread and the leading vote getter will be what I do until the next time I log on and check, or until a friend kicks my balls. Ties mean all tied options are done. When I get a friend to kick, I will report back here and will be freed from this poll!

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 07:34 PM   #2
Gai

I saw 4 friends this evening. I "jokingly" asked them if they'd kick my balls. They laughed awkwardly, but none of them did it. So, I have to do what's leading in the poll right now... these two are tied:
Let them hang out in a public or semi-public place for 30 minutes a day.
Show them off by jumping up and down in front of a window nude to let them bounce freely

Letting them hang out for 30 minutes a day will be a fun challenge. I'll have to do it until I get a friend to kick them, or until the next time I log on (if the lead options have changed by then). Hopefully I can keep them from being seen (like by doing it under a table or behind a bush, for instance.) I'm going to lurk on getDare for a few, and when I get off I'm going to do my first day's worth of this. Any suggestions of public or semi-public places to do it?

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

Old 08-25-2021, 02:02 AM   #3
Gai

I didn't get a chance to log on yesterday, and also didn't see friends. I did do the tasks given here though. For my balls hanging out, I did it in a restaurant last night on way home under the table. Throughout half hour, two waitresses came to my table. Neither seemed to notice.

Now, 3 items are tied for 1st. So, I'll be adding to the 2 from last time:

"When I wake up each morning, add digits in time together and spank them that many times."

For this morning, I used the time I checked this post, since I was already awake. That meant 16 spanks. I made sure I did them hard enough to make my balls nice and sore. Unless other option(s) move ahead of it or I get a friend to kick my nuts today, I'll be doing it again tomorrow morning! And these 2 are still tied for 1st with it so I have to do them too:

Let them hang out in a public or semi-public place for 30 minutes a day.
Show them off by jumping up and down in front of a window nude to let them bounce freely

Old 08-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #4
Gai

This thread was fun while it lasted! The deal was it would go on as long as it took for a friend to kick me as part of the "Hurt (your balls) by 'jokingly' asking friends to kick them until one does it." On the way home today, I stopped at one of the friends who said no Monday. But this time it was just the two of us when I asked... and without the others present, he got a smirk on his face, brought his leg back, and then kicked me as hard as he could. It hurt like Heck! Once I recovered a bit, he said, "I wasn't sure if you were serious... but I decided I should honor your wish." and laughed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk