Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #151
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Hello readers, I'm sorry but I am very sick and am going through some issues between my boyfriend and I. I just need a little break from everything and relax and get better. I'll post a new chapter before the end of the week.
Hope everthing turns out alright for you. Hugsxxxx
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #152
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty One

A shattering scream exploded from Heather as she awoke from the vicious nightmare of terror. A few tears ran down her cheeks, but she wiped them away; reassuring herself that it had only been a dream. She paced her breathing, taking it slow until she was fully awake again.

The light was still on. Heather stood up and walked around a little. She was trying to exercise her legs so they wouldn't go sore on her. She looked up the stair case as she heard someone specking. Slowly, she crept up the steps to the door and pressed her head against it, listening to the voice.

"She's not worth your time, Jack. Let me take care of her. I will teach her a thing or two about how she is to behave in this household," she heard Henry say outside the door. Jack and Henry were talking in the hallway, only inches from the basement door.

"She isn't meant for this type of lifestyle, Uncle Henry. I just want my girlfriend back. Please.." Jack said, hesitating, his mind gasping for more words to produce from his mouth. Heather could tell he was back on his medicine. His voice was calm and sincere, one of the qualities she had fallen in love with him for.

"Do you know where we live, son? What type of family you are from? What type of family SHE is from?" Henry asked.

"Yes.... but maybe this isn't how I want to live with my girl. Uncle Henry, someday I want her as my bride.... not my servant. I love her," Jack mentioned, is voice had an ache in it like he was in pain, but Heather smiled at what he had just said. She felt loved again. She felt cared for.

"We will discuss this later on. I am not in the mood as I am not feeling well."

"Can I see her?"

"I don't care, but she is not to leave the basement. Understand me?"

"Yes, sir," Jack replied and walked towards the door as Henry left for bed.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #153
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Two

Heather dashed down the steps as she heard Jack walking towards the door. She sat down against the wall and watched the steps. Te door opened and jack appeared slowly, inch by inch; taking his time down each step as if he were worried that one might break beneath him. Once at the bottom of the steps and stepping down onto the concrete floor of the basement he turned and noticed her. She stared back at him with the secret desire to jump up and throw her arms around him, but she restrained herself.

Jack walked over and sat down beside her. He took her and and kissed it wanting to make her feel safe again, making her smile. "I'm so sorry about this...." he said in a hushed tone so that he would not create any loud echoing for his uncle to hear.

"It isn't your fault, Jack," Heather whispered, kissing his cheek and holding his hand in hers before continuing on, "I know that. You can't help how your family is. Besides, you're always telling me he's the nicest man in your family."

"He is... that's true, but he is into all of this... just like my father was. I don't want to be like that. I want to go somewhere where we can be together without a controlled relationship. Once I'm eighteen I'm taking you away from here, far away."

Heather sprung from her seat and hugged him, pushing her half naked body against him. He stuttered a little and she smiled at him. "Have you missed me?" she asked him. He nodded and she giggled. "I want to... if you want to..."

He stared at her and took his hands behind her and unclipped her bra, then bringing his hands to the front and ripping it off her. Heather sucked on Jacks neck with intense exaggeration. "Mmm. Help me get these clothes off, Hunny," he moaned to her. She pulled off his shirt and slipped his belt out of its loops.

Moving down, Heather began to take his pants down along with his boxers. His cock appeared hard and Heather watched it pulsate as she reached for it and gripped it in her hands. Starting to give him a hand job Heather sat on his legs and made out with him. He took his hands and caressed her breasts, teasing and twisting the nipples.

She stood and slowly came down on him, getting him to insert himself inside her. She moaned and bit her lip and he smiled watching her. Gripping her hips and starting slowly, Jack lifted her and bounced her on his lap. After a moment he got rougher and faster and Heather screamed. Jack laughed and kissed her to help keep her quiet.

When they were finished they collapsed against each other. He held her body close to his own to keep her warm. Jack watched her as she drifted off into a deep slumber. Kissing her forehead he leaned back. He drifted off as well.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 02-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #154
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

o my god i just caught up with this i love it ya jack is back normal for a bit!

did you start the new story yet?
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #155
Mr. Fun 21

This is such a great story!!! I can't wait to see what happens between them!
Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #156
fullofsecrets

Default New story

I posted the beginning of my new story. Its not much of a very long beginning but I think you will all find it intriguing. Its called "A Hidden Voice" heres the link! Enjoy!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100418
Old 02-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #157
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please keep writing this one also i cant wait for more
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #158
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice last two chapters! And love the new story.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #159
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Three

When Heather awoke she was utterly shocked at what she saw. She herself was chained to the chair where she now sat, but she was focused on the vision that was before her. Jack was on the floor with his hands and feet tied and anchored to the floor. He was dressed and she could tell he was sleeping by his very calm demeanor.

She heard footsteps from above her head, but couldn't look and then she heard him speak. "He's alright you know. I just gave him a heavy sedative; he'll be awake in a few hours."

"Henry...... What... what do you want with me now?" she asked, she could hear her own agony in the ache of her voice.

"To teach you lesson."

"What lesson?...."

He leaned over and looked her in the eyes. "A lesson a slut like you should know by now." He walked to the shelving unit and started looking around.

"I'm not a slut," Heather mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Henry combated.

"I said..... I said..."

"What? What is it that you said, Heather?"

"I said I'm not a slut," she said, attempting confidence in her words.

"Oh really? I don't see anyone else putting themselves in this sort of situation. Do you?" He grabbed a thin wooden cane and walked back over to her.

"I didn't put myself in this situation," Heather replied, now pulling at the restraints of her hands. "You are the one doing this to me! I haven't done anything wrong, nor have I caused anyone any harm of any kind! You, sir, are the one who is hurting me and the only person left in this world that actually cares about you. How do you think he feels? Hmm?" Heather was now angry, enraged with a rapid temper that increased every second. "You torment his girlfriend, abuse her, abuse him, and now he feels like a prisoner in your home. He doesn't feel like you love him or care about him, he doesn't feel wanted or safe in this house; he feels like a prisoner. He feels like we are both of your prisoners, just like we were prisoners at the academy!"

Henry stared at Heather for a moment as she stopped thrashing and laid still on the table, blankly looking up at the ceiling with her face all red. He looked down at the cane in his hand and hesitated with thought for a moment. He set it down and walked over to her and unchained her. Heather sat up and looked at him, knowing that he now knew that what she said was true.

"I'm not giving up on this, but I don't think it would hurt for you two to be able to spend some time in the house. We will have a discussion later." Henry left the basement, but when leaving the top of the stairs he left the door open and unlocked.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #160
fullofsecrets

Are you guys bored of my stories? I'm not getting comments anymore.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #161
daremaster 1
getDare God

I'm not getting bored as of now. I still love them. XOXO
Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #162
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
I'm not getting bored as of now. I still love them. XOXO
thnx :] i updated the other one too if u havent seen it
Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #163
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Just because you don't get any comments, does not mean that people are bored of your story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #164
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Just because you don't get any comments, does not mean that people are bored of your story.
I never said it did, but I dont like updating it when it seems like no one is reading it. The comments help show that people want to hear more. When people are disinterested I wont want to keep updating.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #165
secretbuttplug

still reading! post more!!!!
secretbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young