Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
Daredevil999

Default Sections, Cum Dice Dare [Male]

Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with your sperm?

Developed from my 'Simple Cum Dice'. The idea is that you do this dice dare when you have been masturbating and are ready to cum. It would be better if you do after wanking for a while and edging a few times, to get you nice and horny and get a nice load ready to burst out

Roll once to decide which section. I’ve mixed it up a bit by making it so you might change sections after that first roll.

Initial Role:
1. Something to Eat
2. Patience is a Virtue
3. A Taste of Your Own
4. Messy
5. Random
6. For extra fun: an Edging Round!

Something to Eat
1. Flip you legs over your head and cum straight into your mouth, you have to swallow it all.
2. Cup in a cup and drink it.
3. Cum all over you stomach/chest then gather it up on a tea spoon and eat it (you can use two spoons to help you collect it)
4. Cum into your hand and eat it.
5. Cum into an ice cube tray compartment and freeze it. Next time you have ice in you drink, make sure one of the cubes is that one
6. Swap to the ‘Messy’ section!

Patience is a Virtue;
1. Cum all over you stomach and just leave it to dry, without touching it at all, for 1 minute.
2. Cum all over you stomach and just leave it to dry, without touching it at all, for 2 minutes.
3. Cum all over you stomach, just leave it to dry, without touching it at all, for 4 minutes.
4. Swap to the ‘Something to Eat’ section!
5. Cum all over you stomach and then just leave it to dry, without touching it at all, for 5 minutes.
6. Cum all over you stomach and just leave it to dry, without touching it at all, for 7 minutes.

A Taste of Your Own
1. Cum into a tissue or toilet etc but don’t ‘Dust off your equipment’ anything on your cock head, collect on your finger then lick it off.
2. Cum onto your hand and wipe it off with something dry, like tissue, and then lick your hand.
3. Swap to the ‘Edging’ section!
4. Cum on your stomach, run two fingers through it, running the tips of your fingers over your body, and put your fingers in your mouth, on your tongue for 30 seconds.
5. Cum into or onto a sock or some other material and stuff into your mouth for 3 whole minutes.
6. Flip your legs over your head and cum into your mouth, close your lips and hold it there for 20 seconds then spit it out.

Look at the mess you’ve gotten yourself into!
1. Perfectly simple: cum onto your stomach and rub it all over your stomach/chest before cleaning up. (remember to rub some into your nipples )
2. When you cum squeeze your penis so that it dribbles out, rub it all over your cock and balls. Get REALLY MESSY!
3. Give your self a facial.
4. Whilst wearing your underwear wank and cum into them, then continue to wear them for the rest of the day/ sleep in them (depending on when you do the dare).
5. Swap to the ‘Random’ section!
6. Cum all over your body and spread it about, rubbing it into your skin, Wait for it to dry then either get dressed or go to bed. You can clean your hands and cock but leave it dried on your body either all night or all day.

Random
1. Swap to the ‘Tasting’ section.
2. Have a ruined orgasm.
3. Cum however you want.
4. Cum in your hands and rub it all over a penis shaped object, then pretend to give it a blowjob for 1 minute; really go for it!
5. You don’t get to cum at all, put it away and no wanking for 4 hours at least, bummer
6. Cum in your hands, wank again using your cum as lube.

Edging – Do this section then back to the initial role
1. Edge twice.
2. Edge 3 times
3. Edge twice, waiting for your erection to go after the first time before starting the second.
4. Edge once.
5. Edge four times with hardly a break between them.
6. Edge twice and taste any pre-cum on your dick or hands.

Have Fun!
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
sythe

4. Messy
2. When you cum squeeze your penis so that it dribbles out, rub it all over your cock and balls. Get REALLY MESSY!

still really horny so i went again

3. A Taste of Your Own
6. Flip your legs over your head and cum into your mouth, close your lips and hold it there for 20 seconds then spit it out.

was fun

Anything else ? feel free to ask

Love getting pegged by my switch GF

toys
  1. ball gag
  2. 2 butplugs
  3. blindfold
  4. strap on
  5. spank ties
  6. cuffs
  7. 2 bullets
  8. markers permanent and washable
sythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:59 AM   #3
d4rek1ng1
getDare Sweetheart

fantastic, excellent

likes- cum play, cum on food,piss, insertions anal and cock (in objects like melons ect). wet clothing (bath, shower, sink, puddle etc) messy. sexual. tease. crossdressing. humiliation. dice dares. card game dares. little bondage, blindfold

hates-poo. illegal. public. pernement scaring. dangerous
d4rek1ng1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
I Be Drk

I rolled:
1. Something to Eat
and then:
1. Flip you legs over your head and cum straight into your mouth, you have to swallow it all.

I've tried this twice before, the first time with a bunk-bed I could put my legs up against so I could actually get in my mouth. Then the second I didn't, and it failed miserably with the cum just landing on my chest. Would anyone have a tip on how to do this correctly for this dare?

https://bdsmtest.org/r/xNQ4jwWx
I Be Drk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
inthecorner

I love this dare... I do it almost every time I jack off.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:57 AM   #6
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

this is very a good dice dare!!! i will do it the firsttime i have little bit of time for my own... thx
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
MDAWG

i love this dare
MDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
Raptor9458
Distinguished Member

LOL

I wound up with "Cum however you want."
Raptor9458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #9
kaliara

2, 4, 1. Im not gonna argue with that

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #10
my92

6 1 then 2 1
Cool dare.
my92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
and246

I rolled a 5 in the mess section, so had to switch to random, which was OK

Until I rolled a 5 again, and now I cant cum for 4 hours! Fun but cruel dare.. I was all set to go

Kik sparkyboy236
and246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:52 AM   #12
Slash3

Awesome dice dare

I got

1=Something to eat
1=legs over head cum straight in your mouth, swallow everything

I wasnt too sure of this but I still swallowed all of my cum :P to be fare the dare wasnt too bad cuz my cum doesnt taste that bad I actually quight like it, swallowing my own cum has been something ive wanted to do but not sure if I could go through with it but im happy I did in the end cuz having my cum in my mouth is a hufe turn om for some reason

Great dare

Last edited by Slash3; 08-12-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Slash3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:43 AM   #13
nastylarry

Fun dare! i did it rolled a 4, got excited to get the messy section then rolled a 5 had to move to random and then a 2 and i had to ruin my orgasm! I barely came at all! but it was fun i'll try it again soon.

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 03:31 PM   #14
AmericanCoot

Talking Bravo & Thank You!!

Boy, that was hot..
I had an unusually strong urge to consume and/or play with my cum..? I've done a few dice dares now, but I'm glad I found this one.. Worked it into my own j/o regimen, and came here to finish things off after some intense edging.
I avoided looking ahead at the outcomes, but the nerves of landing on something humiliating or uncomfortable.. That gamble had me absolutely boned up until I was ready

I rolled Random
--> 4: Cum in your hand, wank again using your cum as lube
I really hadn't anticipated a back-to-back orgasm.. What a fun surprise. I like to let a bit of cum spill out sometimes, without letting my pelvic floor contract and all that.. but I had to play by the rules and have a full-on orgasm. Fully loaded up my hand, knowing it might be difficult to keep going after releasing like that. But it felt incredible, and I didn't even get close to going limp. Guess that's what obeying a game of chance does to my cock lol.

In any case, was ready to cum again just 3-4 mins later, and rolled Something to Eat
--> 4: Cum into your hand in eat it
I blew another sizable load, so that was quite uncomfortable.. But there was a perverted excitement in cleaning every drop off my hand. Something I'd be SO hungry and excited to do had I not just climaxed.

I wanna give this another go later and/or tomorrow, so I'm gonna hold off from reading the other outcomes, but something tells me I got (very) lucky lol.. I'll have to see what's next.

Thank you so much for the fun!!! :') Cheers
AmericanCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:12 PM   #15
Underyourcommand

Would love to do this on cam for someone
My Skype is
[email protected]
Underyourcommand is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk