Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Who will win, in a wrestling match between Sarahamber and SexySwimmer
Sarahamber, with her Badass Boobs 12 8.96%
SexySwimmer, with her Bodacious Bod 20 14.93%
They are the same person and just talking to themselves? 102 76.12%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #16
joshl

loser has to post pics of all the punishments too!
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #17
SexySwimmer

Thank you for all the posts and votes so far!

Just as an update and clarificationL: This poll is just to see who YOU would think would win, and the loser of the poll will be punished/take dares etc. The ACTUAL wrestling match will be taking place at the end of the summer, and the loser will also be punished for that too
SexySwimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #18
sarahamber

ahahahah WHAAAATTTTTTTT this is the FIRST i'm hearing of any of this! SexySwimmer, you are one sedistic anal!

and thanks to the many ppl who have voted for me!!!! and for those who haven't...you really don't know me, i am one tough cookie, and there is not a chance in hell sexy would beat me!

and just as jokes, i think whoever the winner of the actuall fight is (between me and sexy) all the people that voted for sexyswimmer (the loser) will have to do some sort of punishment given out from all my winning followers!!

plus if you guys all vote for me and i win, i'll make sure it's worth your while!

ooo and sexy!!!! you're a bitch love ya. oooooo and kurious....you're a bitch too!
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #19
archie21
getDare Succubus

1 or 4 from me and much as i would love to see pics - if any - how can there not be pics? otherwise we will never know if any of this took place
have you invited any get dare or kink talk peoples to watch the wrestling match, have you considered you putting it on skype or wherever?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #20
SexySwimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahamber View Post

and just as jokes, i think whoever the winner of the actuall fight is (between me and sexy) all the people that voted for sexyswimmer (the loser) will have to do some sort of punishment given out from all my winning followers!!

plus if you guys all vote for me and i win, i'll make sure it's worth your while!

Bahahahaha Dont let Sarah fool you!!! If vote for her and she loses, you get nothing! If you vote for her, and she wins, you MIGHT get to see some of her...but if you vote for me, I will win, and you WILL get to see those fantastic boobies punished!
SexySwimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #21
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i've voted purely on the pictures I have seen (display pics only) so sarahamber gets my vote as the surf board shows core strength, although it was tough to decide this as being better than the overwhelming shoulder strength that SexySwimmer is displaying in her picture.

Good luck to you both

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #22
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

i voted for Sarahamber because she's got more spunk (although sexy swimmer's muscles almost got my vote).

my vote for the punishment is the naked slave for a day
Quote:
4.)Based on the loser subjecting their female parts to torture, the Torture starts at the evening and the loser is the winners naked slave for a day (even in case the winner wants to celebrate her victory with some friends).
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #23
Skinnysluts

I think the loser should do all punishments
So if Sarah loses, all punishments and both tits pierced, including pictures
and if swimmer loses, demal ass piercings, or anus piercing or a suitcase piercing or even all 3

And then te rest of the punishments. The loser should be the winners slave and have teir feature, tortured as much as wanted by everyone

Limits: scat, pee, public, family, illegal,
Skinnysluts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #24
Zuzanna

Quote:
ahahahah WHAAAATTTTTTTT this is the FIRST i'm
And this is a good idea. People should pay for the decisions I voted for sara
Zuzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #25
cj07
Distinguished Member

Hey
Voted for Sarah.Punishment should be to show off your best feature.So for example Sarah must spend a set period wearing no bra and low cut shops while swimmer will have to wear short skirts and no underwear if she loses.Another punishment could be to write owned by then the name of winner on best part of their body.Love the idea.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #26
fitslave123

oooo this is getting close!!! Would be quite the comeback!!!!
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #27
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Great idea! perhaps, if you dare, the loser could also have to complete any user's photo requests on kinktalk... But I don't know, that is not really in the spirit ofnthis game... Or is it?
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #28
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

SexySwimmer, I got your back in this one, if anyone jumps in, I got you. *laughs*

In all seriousness you both are really fine, But I totally think sarah is full of herself, and trying to play big by talking smack, well girly that won't get you anywhere and I will be happy when you are put in your place. Like a good bitch.

I really like punishment ideas, (1) (4) (5) (6) (7)
If I had to choose one though it would be (7)

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #29
sarahamber

I'm not talking smack i just don't like when people/bitches...(achem....sexyswimmer ) go behind my back and try to get me to be there slave!!! thus i hope sexyswimmer loses! plus, i can totally kick her ass!!! i never give up, even when i'm an underdog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
SexySwimmer, I got your back in this one, if anyone jumps in, I got you. *laughs*

In all seriousness you both are really fine, But I totally think sarah is full of herself, and trying to play big by talking smack, well girly that won't get you anywhere and I will be happy when you are put in your place. Like a good bitch.

I really like punishment ideas, (1) (4) (5) (6) (7)
If I had to choose one though it would be (7)
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #30
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
I'm not talking smack i just don't like when people/bitches...(achem....sexyswimmer ) go behind my back and try to get me to be there slave!!! thus i hope sexyswimmer loses! plus, i can totally kick her ass!!! i never give up, even when i'm an underdog!
hoping she loses won't help your case hun. You better *hope* you can kick her ass, even if you never give up, you will I am sure once you see how in over your head you are, And I am glad you can tell you are the underdog. At least I know your not full of yourself. Too bad I can't be there, laughing at you when you lose.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk