Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2019, 10:10 PM   #1
Soft_humiliation_

Default Horny, 19f, in need of some kinky diaper dares ~

Hiya!
I'm looking for some dommes (Doms would be alright too, but dommes and mistresses are preferred), to control my bladder, and give me instructions, to make me their little desperate slave.
I live love love omorashi and being so desperate and having accidents.

I'm a virgin, so vaginal dares are a no no, but I enjoy clit torture, lil bit of anal and hidden humiliation and stuff, so feel free to do that too.
I write nice, hot reports, I love writing them if the dates are creative.

My likes and limits are in my sig, if you wanna have fun with me, my Kik is bitchbaby1818 and PM dares are also accepted! You can also dare me in this thread, I'll do it(as long as it is within my likes n limits), and PM you a report!

I also like it if you wanna have bladder duels and stuff, or exchanging dares via PM, or Kik because I like that kind of stuff too!

Likes: thick diapers, extreme verbal degradation, pee desperation, wetting, ice play, hot sauce/icyhot, humping, hard pain, hidden public humiliation, slapping, public diaper pee

Dislikes(can be used as punishment): pee drinking, pee on face

Limits(these are strict no-nos): family, social suicide, pics/vids, scat, face/ above the neck, drinking/eating bodily fluids, blood, needles, nipples/boobs(they're very sensitive)

Kik- bitchbaby1818
Soft_humiliation_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, clit play, diaper, dommes, omorashi