Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

im reading and im loving it could you send me a pm each time you put a new chapter up with a link to it?
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #17
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 10

Thanks for the feedback clarabelle and i will pm you the link whenever i update aslong as i remember. Now for the next chapter...

Chapter 10

My hand went underneath her shirt and she did not mind so I kept going upwards whilst we shared kisses with each other. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten about Kayla’s braless state and therefore reached her tits without even realising I was going to get the opportunity to touch it. Again she did not object and so I felt the nipples on the great mounds. At the same time her hand was creeping down my body and was just inside my trousers above my cock when the music came to a stop. I wished she could have carried on however the rules stated that it was time to move on so I took my hand back from her beautiful body and returned to my seat. Maybe a 15 minute song wouldn’t have been so bad after all. However now it was my turn to decide on a dare. But first I needed to do a bit of preparation.
“Gary do you mind if I just use the toilet before I choose my dare” I questioned him.
“Yeah sure. You know where it is” he said and with that I left the room leaving the others to chat whist I made my preparations. I returned shortly and stated my dare.
“Gary I dare you to lick the toilet seat” I said and everybody realised why I had left the room at that particular moment. Gary refused at first but upon realising there would be a punishment if he didn’t complete the dare he got up and went to the toilet. I had purposefully left the toilet seat with urine on it so Gary’s dare was pretty gross. However with a bit of moaning he did do it and so we returned to our seats in the Gary’s bedroom. It was now his turn to dare.
“Claire, I dare you to remove your shirt.” She did so with minimal fuss and that meant that there were now 2 bra’s we could see and 2 girls that only had a shirt covering up their tits. Claire tossed her shirt over to the side and decided to dare Dean who by now had a small wet patch underneath him due to the ice which had now melted from his previous dare.
“Dean, can you please remove your shirt?” she asked and he again did this with little hesitation meaning the girls could take a look at his chest. A few people were beginning to lose clothes now and Rachel was the next to be the victim of this when Dean asked her to remove…
Old 10-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #18
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

ooh a cliffhanger cant wait for more as this was a good chapter
Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #19
archie21
getDare Succubus

quick easy very nice....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #20
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 11

Glad to see i've got a few new readers. Here's the next chapter

Chapter 11

A few people were beginning to lose clothes now and Rachel was the next to be the victim of this when Dean asked her to remove her skirt. This obviously brought back her nervousness about the whole situation as she would be the first to be showing her panties to the group.
“Give her a minute guys” Kayla said in her defence. Rachel, seeing that she had some support from Kayla, agreed and started to remove her skirt revealing her black thong which matched her bra. This left Rachel showing all her underwear now. This meant it was her turn however she asked Gary if they could have a break beforehand. He said yes and so they each went off to use the loo and get another drink from the kitchen. However during the break Rachel had different plans. There was a shop just 2 minute’s walk away from Gary’s place which sold sex toys. Rachel had some plans of how to use these if she could make her way over to the shop. Her only problem was that she couldn’t be seen walking the streets in only her bra and thong. After reaching the hallway she decided that she could try and get some of her clothes back. However Max and Gary were still chatting in the other room and so she wouldn’t be able to avoid them seeing her take the clothes and they would not allow it. This therefore meant that if her plan was going to go ahead it would have to be done in her current state of dress. She went back to the front door put on her shoes, which she had left there earlier, and quietly opened it allowing the cold air inside. She stepped out and pushed the door so it was left slightly ajar. This meant that she would be able to get back inside later without anyone noticing. She then set off, pleased that she did at least have the darkness for cover. She did however still feel very exposed and hopped that her plan was worth it. She saw a car approaching her and she panicked. However there was nothing she could do as it was approaching so fast. The car then…
Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #21
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

No dont leave me hanging give me more please!!!!! Btw loved the chapter
Old 10-26-2011, 04:28 AM   #22
legendofthesith

Default Chatper 12

Here's the next part...

Chapter 12

She saw a car approaching her and she panicked. However there was nothing she could do as it was approaching so fast. The car then stopped beside her and lowered its window. She was expecting to see some boys get out of the car which scared her. However instead it was an old woman.
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING DRESSED LIKE THAT?” She bellowed at Rachel.
“Have young people got no respect these days” she questioned. Rachel then realised that there were 2 young children in the car.
“There are children around but still you feel the need to expose your body.” She said before finally giving up, getting back in her car and driving off. Rachel just stood there, taking in what had just happened before realising that she had to complete her plan quick before the others realised that she had gone. She ran now and she arrived within about a minute. She entered the shop and noticed that it was empty apart from one man, aged around 20, stood behind the counter. Rachel went over to the sex toys section and picked up a few items which particularly took her fancy and then walked over to the counter. The man behind named his price when all of a sudden Rachel realised that she hadn’t picked up her wallet from out of her jeans before setting off. Rachel had to think of a way round this and started to beg.
“Please can I have these? I can bring you the money tomorrow. “
“No way had he replied”. Sorry but I can’t trust you. I need something off you now or I can’t let you have these”.
“But I have nothing” Rachel replied.
“Well if you can’t give me something then you’ll just have to do something instead, won’t you”
“Okay then fine. What do you want?”
“Well your obviously not a shy girl seeing as you walked into here wearing only your underwear so maybe you can show me some more of that body of yo…
“What do you think I am? Some kind of prostitute” she interrupted.
“Fine then. No performance means no sale”
“But I really need these”
“Well then I want something off you”
“Fine” she said, eventually giving in.
“Nice to see your finally co-operating” He replied. You’re going to have to do different things for each toy. To start off with I would like…
Old 10-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #23
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

hahaha silly girl but she is really an exhibitionist
Old 10-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #24
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 13 (unlucky for some)

Chapter 13

“Fine” she said, eventually giving in.
“Nice to see you’re finally co-operating” He replied. You’re going to have to do different things for each toy. To start off with I would like to see those lovely tits of yours and in return you can have this blue dildo. She complied after a short hesitation and revealed her perfect breasts to the man behind the counter and put her bra on the shop shelf next to her.
“Well done” he said before throwing her the blue dildo. “Your next task is to show me your pussy”. Again she was hesitant but at the same time quite excited about how this could turn out. She removed her black thong and revealed to the man her beautiful shaven pussy.
“Wow” he stated. “You didn’t seem this confident when you came in but I’ve got to hand it to you, your looking good”. He then passed her the next reward of a butt plug and a vibrator over to Rachel.
“In order to get your next reward I would like a blowjob”. Things were getting difficult now although after a little thinking time she let her horniness take over and agreed. The man pulled down his trousers and showed Rachel her first real life cock. Rachel got quickly to work and licked the outside of his cock. After a short time of doing this she took the cock in her mouth. She was very turned on by this point and kept going sucking the cock that pulsated in front of her. She had never done this before but the man didn’t know this. She was a natural and was enjoying every second of it. However now she felt the pulsating of the cock and was unsure of what to do. Should she swallow? Should she pull away her mouth before he shot his load? She decided this was what she would and so she continued pleasuring his cock right up until the point where she knew he was going to cum. Just as she pulled away the white warm liquid shot from the end of his cock and hit her over the face and tits. She was recovering from what had just happened when the man handed her the next rewards. These were the anal beads.
“Thank you very much” said the man as Rachel was wiping the cum off her body. “That’s all of your items paid for. However I’m willing to give you a bonus if you do one last task for me.”
“What did you have in mind?” questioned Rachel.
“Well” he said…
Old 10-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #25
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

oooh whats the special bonus cant wait
Old 11-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #26
archie21
getDare Succubus

you can't leave it there..... well you can... looking forward to the next chapter....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #27
daremaster 1
getDare God

I need to keep up with this story, its pretty good!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:59 AM   #28
legendofthesith

I'm back guys. Sorry about the wait. I've had so much stuff on that i forgot i even had getdare. I will get back to it as soon as possible. But if you guys could bear with me cause things aren't getting any easier. Thank you all for your pacience
Old 11-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #29
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 14...Finally

Sorry about the long wait guys but as you know i've had a hard time trying to get this one done. Thankfully it's here now. You've all waited long enough all ready so i'm going to shut up and let you read...

Chapter 14
“That’s all of your items paid for. However I’m willing to give you a bonus if you do one last task for me.”
“What did you have in mind?” questioned Rachel.
“Well” he said. “Seeing as I’ve just had pleasure from you I think it’s now time for you to get some of your own. I’d like you to use that vibrator I’ve given you in order to make yourself cum. If you do it then I’ll let you have whatever you want out of the shop.” Nothing more needed to be said. Rachel picked up the vibrator, got up on the counter and pointed her pussy towards the man’s face. She turned on the sex toy in preparation for it to do the same to her. Her pussy was itching to be touched and pleasured and seeing as it was already dripping with horniness after what she had just done she decided that the vibrator could go straight onto the high setting. She teased her pussy for a few seconds before pushing in the vibrator. A scream of ecstasy bellowed from her mouth and as the sweat built up on her head, the anticipation of the impeding orgasm built up in her pussy. The man behind the counter was getting quite a show and despite him having only just cummed his cock was standing on end again. Rachel was getting near now and as her excitement reached its peak she started writhing before the man. An orgasm exploded through her at the same time as a great moan exploded from her mouth for the final time in the shop.
“Wow. You put on quite a show”” he said as Rachel was recovering from the pure bliss she had just received. “You must have really wanted those toys. Why were you so desperate for them?” the man asked out of curiosity. With that Rachel, without going into too much detail, explained the game that she had been playing and the plans she had for dares. He then pointed her back in the direction of the toys and other goods the shop sold and told her to take whatever she wanted. After a few minutes deciding she took a few items from the sex toys section as well as a couple of things from other parts of the shop.
“Well I suppose I’d better let you get on your way then” said the man. “By the way, I never got your name”
“Rachel” she replied. “And yours?
“I’m Paul. Maybe we’ll see each other around some time.”
“Yeah” said Rachel. “Maybe we will”. All of a sudden Rachel realised…
Old 11-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #30
shavedrachel rocks!

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendofthesith View Post
All of a sudden Rachel realised…
realised what!!!!!???? tell me!
shavedrachel rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, stripping, truth or dare