Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2023, 01:55 PM   #1
Thebaddestbitch

Heart Need LDR Dom/Sub ideas

Me and my boyfriend have been exploring our dom/sub relationship recently and are looking for ideas and suggestions on what we can try next. I like being dominated, so far we have tried spanking a little, played with ice and not so much other stuff. We're willing to explore more, I am into pain and punishments and as such we dont have any much limits as of now. I live with people at my place so cannot go for things that are loud, although i do have my own personal room. For toys, I dont have anything except the basic stuff you find at home.
Do let us know i there's any suggestions!
Thebaddestbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 02:21 PM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hi Thebaddestbitch,

Firstly welcome to getDare

I think your post raises more questions than directs anyone to answer. It's really difficult to provide someone with tasks or scene ideas (even LDR ones) without much in the way of constrictions. There are literally hundreds of kinks, fetishes, toys and ideas that it would be difficult for someone to advise you meaningfully.

I would rather spend ten minutes giving you this worthwhile advice than writing a few tasks that you immediately know you won't do and therefore it's a waste of time.

We do not know you or your partner. We also don't know what either of you might be interested in. I am sure that is the point of your post. Personally I would suggest spending time with your partner, do some research together, pick two or three areas/kinks/fetishes that you would like to try and then ask again with those limitations. You are the best placed people to do this, not strangers on the internet.

If you would like some pointers and ideas to work off, look through the TorD section of getDare. There are other great online resources as well, but they are usually niche because of the very reason I explained above.

Have fun exploring. Try some things out. If you find two or three things that you enjoy doing, then I am sure we will all be able to come up with some deliciously evil ideas.

Have fun.

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, boyfriend, ideas, pain, punishments