Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I eat my slice of birthday cake?
Eat it as you normally would 6 9.52%
Eat it from a dog bowl, no hands 11 17.46%
Blend it with milk and drink it 3 4.76%
Add a blindfold to the dog bowl scenario 37 58.73%
Blend it with juice and drink it 4 6.35%
Just toss it in the trash instead 2 3.17%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2022, 09:16 PM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Cake Lola Bunny's Birthday - 24 Hours Only!

I just turned 34 and I want to celebrate my birthday here with you. I have purchased one slice of cake (carrot cake, of course!), and I am asking all of you to decide how I enjoy that slice of cake via the poll. In the event of a tie, the event lowest on the list of the winning options will be selected.

In addition, you can, if you so choose, provide up to 4 birthday gifts to me. Please read the rules so you can ensure you provide the gifts correctly.

General Rules
  • This thread is open for 24 hours only. It will begin at 10:30pm Mountain Daylight Time on 3/17 (today) and end tomorrow, 3/18 at 10:30pm Mountain Time.
  • Each gift option can only be used once per player.

Rules for Lola Bunny (for your information)
  • Lola Bunny cannot look at this thread/poll until the 24 hours expires. (You will find alternate ways to interact with Lola below.)
  • Lola Bunny must keep a vibrator attached to her genitals at all times, except for her sleep hours.
  • When not sleeping, eating, or using the restroom, Lola must be logged into the getDare chatroom: BDSM Exchange. She doesn't have to participate in the chat unless someone addresses her directly. Lola may decline private message requests in the chat room.
  • When not sleeping, Lola must check her PMs every 30 minutes or less. She must respond to the PMs related to this birthday thread within 30 minutes of receipt, or within 1 hour of waking from her protected sleeping hours (2am-8am Mountain Time).
  • Lola Bunny may not cum during the 24 hours.
  • When awake, the piece of cake should be near Lola's view at all times.
Ways to Give Lola a Birthday Gift

Gift 1: Denial: Every person who wishes may leave one sincere birthday wish on the thread, gifting Lola Bunny denial time as follows:
  • 12 hours if you have not interacted with Lola Bunny before.
  • 24 hours if you have played in a Lola Bunny thread before.
  • 48 hours if you are on Lola Bunny's friend list.

You may DOUBLE the denial time you are allowed to give if you do the following:
  • If you've not interacted with Lola Bunny before, share something you admire about her, her thread, or a past post of hers you've seen.
  • If you have interacted with Lola Bunny before, share in detail your favorite memory of her.

Bonus: You can add 12 more hours if you provide Lola with at least 3 of the 4 available gifts. Be sure to post a new reply on the thread adding the final 12 hours once all gifts have been provided.

You must state the number of hours you are giving to Lola Bunny in your post, otherwise it will be assumed to be 12 hours.

Note: For every 3 full days of denial (rounded up to the nearest 3 days), Bunny must edge once/day during her denial period. So if Bunny ends up denied for 15 days, she will have to edge 5 times every day, 10 times/day for 30 days of denial, so on - for a maximum of 50 edges/day for 150 days (or more) of denial.

Should Bunny fail to reach her minimum edges per day, the number of edges she missed will carry over to the next day, and a penalty of 10 more edges/day will be added for all future days. In the unlikely event that Bunny has a debt of edges by the time her denial period is up, she will triple the debt and remain in denial until the debt is paid (though she will no longer have a per day edge requirement added to the debt)

Gift 2: Vibrations: By following this link, you can sign up for a time slot to control Lola Bunny's vibrator. You will need a lovense account to be able to use this gift option. You can have up to 30 minutes of control. Be sure to sign up, so multiple people aren't trying at the same time!

You must PM Lola up to 10 minutes before your control time begins. If you do not get access within 10 minutes of sending your PM, Lola will owe you a 1 hour vibrator session to be scheduled sometime in the future.

Additionally, you can select a punishment from the punishment list below.

Note: Lola Bunny will not respond to messages sent in the Lovense app as she will be messaging elsewhere.

Gift 3: PM Dares: For the limited time of the next 24 hours, many of Lola's PM dares are open! You can ignore the message stating they are closed. Lola will accept 1 PM Dare per person who sends one in the alotted time frame.

Lola must respond within 1 hour of waking, or 30 minutes of receiving the PM Dare once already awake. If she fails to do so, you may select a punishment from the punishment list below.

Lola reserves the right to pay off PM Dares she's received over the full course of her denial time. If for some reason she has not finished paying off her PM Dares by the time her denial period has ended, it will be extended until all PM Dare debts are paid.

Gift 4: getDare Chat - BDSM Exchange Room: When Lola is awake, she will be connected to the BDSM Exchange room. If you join the chat, greet Lola Bunny to get her to interact with you. Please be patient as she may be interacting with others/replying to PMs. If Lola doesn't acknowledge you within 10 minutes, you can address her again, and submit a punishment using the punishment list below (this can stack if another 10 minutes goes by without acknowledgment.) During your time in the chat, you can do any and all of the following ONE time each:
  • Tell Lola Bunny how much denial time she has in the thread so far (you are allowed to lie.)
  • Tell Lola Bunny what she's going to have to do with her slice of cake (you are allowed to lie.)
  • Allow Lola to sniff the cake
  • Allow Lola to lick the cake
  • Ask Lola if her Lovense is currently running. If not, you may say "change your regular vibrator setting". Lola will use her regular vibrator as requested, increasing the speed each time she's asked to change the setting, or decreasing it to zero if it's already at max. If a Lovense session begins, she will stop her regular vibrator and return it to current settings once the Lovense session ends. (If she feels she is about to orgasm, Lola can turn off the vibrator until she feels the danger is gone.)

Additionally, you may give her ONE of the following gifts:
  • 10 birthday slaps on each cheek (face)
  • 20 birthday slaps on each breast
  • 5 birthday slaps to the clit
  • 1 clothespin on each nipple for 10 minutes
  • Tell Lola to spit once on her cake

BONUS PUNISHMENT OPPORTUNITY: The Secret Word!

You can try to get Lola to say your secret word. Generate a word using this link. If you can get Lola to say your secret word in a PM or in the getDare chat, you can apply 1 punishment from the punishment list below. If you succeed, you may begin again with a new word. Yes, some words may be easier than others. So if you have attempted for 20 minutes without the desired result, you may generate a new word and try again.

The only rule is... you cannot give Lola a phrase or word to say back to you and count it. So, for example, if the secret word was CARROTS, you could not say to Lola, "Say: 'I like carrots.'" In other words, you must get the word to come up naturally in the replies.

Adding Punishments

Any time you catch Lola breaking a rule (such as not replying within an alotted time, or saying the secret word), you can apply a punishment. In order for your punishment to count, comment on the thread the reason why you are punishing Lola and which punishment you selected.

The punishments you can select from are as follows:
  • +1 edge to Lola's daily edge requirement (this punishment can only be applied up to 5 times per player).
  • +30 minute edge time frame - if you choose this punishment, state which 30 minutes Lola is allowed to attempt her daily edge allotment. Can be anytime from Midnight to 6am OR from 8pm to Midnight. If Lola forgets, or is unable to reach all edges required within that 30 minutes, she will carry the remaining edges over to the next day and add 10 to the number of daily edges required in perpetuity. To allow fairness, each time this punishment is applied, Lola will apply it to the very next day in sequence.
  • +1 essay on the kink topic of your choice (500 words minimum)
  • +5 nights sleeping without pillows
  • +5 nights sleeping in her prison cell (small closet)
  • +30 minutes having water dripped on Lola's forehead
  • +30 minutes having minted water dripped on Lola's genitals
  • +1 purchase of this cage(Can only be used once in the game)
  • +2 hours in cage (purchase must be added first by you or another player)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 03-17-2022 at 09:19 PM.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:02 PM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Lola, d'navassa'tel viduus!!!. Have 96 hours of denial from me.

arham flaihhsam drahhaeriha Ahr'siu phralaeenh Rihan. i Ahr'siu rhifv hwi rhehdi haje ghaum mienneri. mnean ovhshaun rhirhir aigrev. arhem ovhshaun fraeta vha sasRihan lokhos. i Ahr'siu hwi faeman arvha. hwi miennn arvha gen, peraere suivha, u'mosmhafheqq arvha.

I hope that report was detailed enough for you

Feel free to read the below spoiler. It is just what I was trying to say above, but in English.

Spoiler:
It occurs to me that I probably owe you a real answer, not that barely literate attempt at Rihan. Even without translating the above, you probably guesed that my memory is our spending pages talking in Rihan with each other. That was actually my first time writing Rihan, but I am (and was) a big language nerd, so it was much appreciated to run into a fellow nerd in the wild. I believe this happened in your forced orgasm thread, which had a bunch of traps for us posters to run into. I ran into one and you gave me some punishment (I picked on of the punishments I got in that thread for the Rihan telling, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't actually the one). You ended up asking me if I noticed where you got a particular number from, and I gave my answer in pure Rihan, which you proceeded to understand and confirm.

Also, I feel like it has been long enough for me to tell you this. Remember when I was spamming you with ice-boobs and was limiting how much you could pay off in a day? At one point I fell asleep without limiting you so you rushed to pay the rest of them off. I actually was awake during most of that. I just decided to let you have it.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 03-17-2022 at 10:46 PM.
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:08 AM   #3
nya
getDare Devil

Picking a favorite memory is hard but I think it is the time I forced her to listen to my theme song for 210 minutes. IIRC my original goal was to make her listen to the 10 hour loop all in one go but she was able to get away with just 210 minutes in 10 minute chunks. Also she said a sweet little kitty deserves to die. So I will add 96 hours of denial.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:28 AM   #4
nya
getDare Devil

And another 12 hours because I have done all the gifts. Also the punishments for losing at the PM dare are to buy the cage + the first 2 hours.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 03-18-2022, 12:33 AM   #5
nya
getDare Devil

I just won an extra punishment for guessing her least favourite song (nyan cat) so I'll do 30 minutes of water to her forehead.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:19 AM   #6
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Oh Lola, I'm feel to help you and your safety with 48h of denial!

with love

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:43 AM   #7
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Please add 12 hours of denial for me. I am glad to have met you! Happy B Day!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 08:43 AM   #8
MysteryMailMan

Happy birthday! +12 hrs of denial. I wish I could give you more gifts but I unfortunately don’t have the time at the moment, and it seems that your 24 hrs are going to be up soon. Have fun!

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 09:03 AM   #9
ewitch
Distinguished Member

I am add 12 hours denial and will add an edge for you saying minor.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 09:32 AM   #10
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Punishment for Bunny saying "legs":

30 minute edge timeframe starting at 3:47am

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 03-18-2022 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-18-2022, 09:51 AM   #11
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Lola Bunny has been in chat and offered two new punishments.

1 person can make her buy a saw horse for use as a wooden pony.
Once she has the horse +30 min on the horse becomes an option.
You can also give her a session on the horse until 50 Wordle puzzles are solved correctly (add 10 required puzzles for every one you miss)

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Old 03-18-2022, 09:58 AM   #12
LPV
getDare Saint

24 hours denial and 10 minute nipple pegs please. Happy birthday!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 10:29 AM   #13
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Carrot cake is best cake!

Happy birthday, Lola, hope you have a lovely time. If I recall, we have had some interactions over time, though we've not played together. I've enjoyed the thought and care you put into your threads and challenges, this one being yet another example. I also like how you strive to find positive takeaways and actionable information in your dealings with others.

I hope you enjoy your task, and thank you for creating it.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 11:44 AM   #14
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Punishment for looking at this thread: buy the wooden horse

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 03-18-2022, 12:10 PM   #15
ewitch
Distinguished Member

punishment for a break from the vibrater - 30 min on the horse

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, denial, edges, gifts, punishments