Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2019, 09:04 PM   #1
MuttysDoesKink

Default 19 F give me chores, but with a twist.

Give me chores to do. (Dishes, cleaning floors, mopping, clean bathrooms or other rooms etc.)
But add a twist. (Do them naked, in just panties, with a collar on, etc.)

Limits: has to be inside, no anal or penetration, no strangers involved.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:18 PM   #2
Caya
getDare Devil

Default chores idears

lets start the Vacuuming the floors, best would be naked with all curtains open. nexed i would say cleaning the window glass, why don't you put on a collar on
Why don't we do the dishes nexed but you can only dry them with one of your panties. you will need those wet panties nexed so put them on.

Now lets move over to the bath room.
i think the floor in the bathroom need some wet cleaning go get some cleaning solution and put it on the floor. now get down there and scrub the floor with your boobs

well than how about we use your wet panties to clean something. maybe the toilette seat or the top of your bath tub. happy humping

i hop i did not miss interpret your request. if i did please let me know and i can change it
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 08:21 PM   #3
pussyplayslut

You must do your dishes naked with your legs spread as wide as feasibly possible. After every dish, you must do 5 squats; make sure to really get low, you should feel yourself being spread out. If you don't feel that, you'll need to spread your legs further, and as punishment for not being spread enough the first time you must hold the downward dog yoga position for 10 minutes with your legs spread wide.

: pussy play (cleaning, inspection, shaving, stretching, insertions, crotch rope, spread legs), spanking, wedgies, humiliation

: urine/watersports, semi-public, edging

: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
pussyplayslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:47 AM   #4
mayfly

Okay.
For this one, I want you in a crotch rope, and a collar. And.. you need to dust your bedroom. But, the puppy that you are, you do it on all fours and holding the duster in your mouth.

Enjoy.
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mayfly for this post:
Old 10-09-2019, 09:27 AM   #5
sissytoiletboy

Clean the toilet with 1 piece of toilet paper

Loves: feet, crossdressing, humiliation, ice, wedgies or in my underwear, diapers, toilet, semi-public (i love park dares)
limits: eating scat/piss, toilet dares, public, family, social suicide, face pics
sissytoiletboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brat, chores, punishments, slut punishment