Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #1
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default Summer Fun [FICTION]

This is my first attept at making a story so i would love critical feedback and tips. i wrote this because i couldn't wait for anymore storyies to come out. and also i broke the first entry into 2 parts to show the intro from the actual story. also bear with it it is kind of long, including the intro. here it is.

To start off I am a 17 year old guy who is slender due to my fast metabolism, if you knew what I at you would say I should be fat. But anyways this story is completely made up but due to lack of imagination I may not be able to come up with original ideas or own names so it might be people I know but it has absolutely nothing to do with them. This story is completely made up even parts about me. But enough for the intro.
For the past 3 months I have been searching for a girlfriend. I am looking for someone who is neither a slut nor a “bandy”. And so far I have had no luck. One girl I liked and told me she liked me totally blew me off at a party. But she was a slut so it is ok. so finally I meet this girl named jodi. I start to like her and from lack of experience I may have been a bit open. As in it was easy for her to tell I liked her. And that is the start of my down fall. We end up hanging out about 5 more times. Then she invites me to a party she is having because her controlling parents are gone for a week. So I am to say the least exited it is Friday and Sunday is the party. So Saturday I call her up wondering who is going to be there. She say that a few of her friends. I also ask if I should bring someone. Not really knowing who I would bring. She says yeah if I want to. So Sunday comes around and I get ready and head over to her house. I tell my mom that I am going to be late today because I am hanging out with my friend Ben (witch she is ok with because she is very lenient). I get to her house witch is about 10 miles away but I can drive so it is no problem. And I get to her house she asks were my friend is. He was not able to come because I couldn’t find anyone to come on short notice.
So I walk in to her house which is very nice. Apparently her parents have a bit of money. I follow her to the back but I don’t realize where I am going due to I was looking around the house. So we get out side and her yard is big she has a pool, spa, and even tennis courts. And now I’m like sweet if I get to be her girlfriend hopefully I can use all this. So we walk to the table where everyone is setting at. And I enquire (being a social person) what are we going to do? And they said later I don’t know. I’m like we could go swimming. Even though it is like 6 and getting dark I bet she has the pool heated to a very comfortable temp. And they say maybe later right now let’s go somewhere. It sounds good and I add that I can drive people. So we all decide to go to the local shopping mall. There we go to in and out and eat dinner. So after that we just walk around the plaza for a while. Then we head back to her house. We get back to Jodi’s house and it is mentioned that we go in the pool. I don’t know by who. And I remember I have been so fixated on Jodi I never asked everyone’s name. So I tell everyone I’m sorry I forgot to ask everyone’s name. And one girl says my name is Kalyn. Another says my name is Angla. And another says her name is Tessa. And the only other guy there is his name is Joe. And so introduce my self as Sean. And then Joe says lets go swimming. Then as everyone is walking toward the pool I remember I don’t have a bathing suit. So I tell everyone. And Jodi says “you have boxers don’t you”. I hesitate “yeah…. But….” “But nothing you’ll be fine.” Not wanting to sound like a pussy I say alright. So everyone starts to strip to their underwear. I hesitate because I am afraid the flap in the front of my boxers might show off my family jewels. But I do it anyways and I jump in after everyone else has. I look around at everyone’s crouch level to see how well they could tell if my dick was hanging out for a second. And it doesn’t seem to be easily visible. So I don’t worry too much but I am still couscous. Till we start playing a game called the orb. It is basically keep away but only a little rougher. And keep in mind we are all still in our underwear. So then I notice my dick has inched out of my boxers so I quickly tried to put it back in but because of my boxers were wet it was hard to fix it. And once I did I looked up to see who noticed and I looked up and Jodi and Angla were looking at me with a smile. I and im like crap and I turn to Jodi and say “see I told you ‘but’.” She says “oh don’t worry we didn’t see anything.” After that we all went into the spa for a relaxing time. And soon Joe says I have to leave my mom will be here soon to pick me up. I say “ahh that sucks man your mom doesn’t let you stay out after 9:00” but inside im like yes now im the only guy here. He says “only when she doesn’t know the people im with.” “Oh ok.” So we get out and we all go inside and dry off and wait about 5 minutes till his mom shows up and rings the bell. And we all say our good byes and I say nice to meet you. And then we he leaves we watch TV for like 5 minutes then Angla suggests we play a game. I’m like ok. And Tessa says “ok witch one?” Angla mentions monopoly. And we all instantly say no. then Jodi says “how about innocent truth or dare?” I instantly think ok thinking it is just going to be just like a girly game like 6 graders play. So I say “ok” after everyone else has a agreed. So it begins.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:53 AM   #2
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 2

So we all sit in a circle and Jodi says “lets set down the rules. Start off by saying no pain and no extreme dares without agreement from all persons. You can take pictures or videos they just have to be deleted after this is all over. And nothing t where a our parents could possibly find out. And if you do not chose to do a dare or do not completely finish one a more sever dare will be given” And we all agree silently. “Ok so who is going first?” Jodi asks. And I say “I will” thinking it will be easier to be first. And so they ask truth or dare. I say dare. So they huddle together. “Alright your first dare is to go skinny dipping we will wait here you drop all your clothing here except for your boxers. Then walk outside and drop your boxers and put them where we can see them then swim for 3 minutes. And come back put on your boxers and walk back in.” says Jodi. I say “ok” considering this is easy even when I am a little shy. So I go swimming and comeback in what I think is a little over 3 minutes. And it is so I am good. Next goes Angla. We decide here dare is to go into the next room and take off her cloths and throw them into the hall. And your underwear can be hung on the outside door handle for one turn. So she does so flinging her clothing into the hall except for her black bra and panties witch she carefully puts on the door handle without showing off her exposed body. So next goes Tessa she I guess being shy picks truth. So we ask “have you ever had sex?” and she answers yes. So now Angla reaches around grabs her underwear and puts them on. So it is Jodi’s turn. And the rest of us huddle together and decide that we are going to have her do something with me. They I guess could tell I liked her or it was because I was the only guy. They say that we to go into a dark room and she is to take off her cloths standing behind me and hand them to me and I am the same with her and we are to switch clothing and since I am skinny it is easier for me to fit her clothing. But unfortunately I can not button up the pants because I am somewhat fatter than her. So with that I reluctantly step out and they all kind of laugh. And I ask “how long do we stay like this” and they say “since you fit them so well for the whole game or till you switch with someone else.” I kinda yell “what?.” “do you chose to do something harder?”. I of course say no. “Ok then.” So now it is Kayln’s turn she picks dare and it is to do 20 jumping jacks in her under wear in front of the whole group. She reluctantly agrees. She finishes her dare and now it is my turn again.

i got tired of writing so it got a little bad at the end so i thought it a good time to stop.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
JohnC15

its good keep going. this story has alot of potencial.

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
turbo1914

ya keep goin! its good!
turbo1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

keep going dont leave us hanging!!!!

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #6
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

there are good ideas. but spelling needs serious work you use the word witch instead of which for instance. but it is understandable to the point of reading, so keep going.
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:19 AM   #7
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 3

So again I pick dare. And this time they say it will be harder because it is a new round. So Angla says “your dare is to get naked in front of us all and we will lock all the doors to the house and one of us will hid a key outside. But it will be on a pink key chain.” “What no that is crazy I’m not getting naked in front of you all!” “If you don’t you will have a harder dare.” “I don’t care I’m not doing it.” “Ok you dare is to run down the street naked for a mile while we follow you in the car and shine a light on you.” “No I’m not doing that either!” “You have to.” “Why would I have to?” then Julia interjects “your right you don’t have to but if you continue the game I will kiss you.” And as you remember I like Jodi. I hesitate to answer deliberating weather or not to do it. And because this would be my first kiss I accepted to play. And she gave me a quick kiss on the lips “that is nothing so finish your dare and you will get the real kiss” Jodi says. So very much enjoying that kiss, it gave me motivation to do the dare. So I start to strip and I get down to my underwear witch is Jodi’s pink bra and panties and pants and then take off the bra and stop. Jodi says “now the pants and panties.” I slowly lower the pants and panties because the panties don’t hid much anyways and they fall to my ankles, and then I cover up as much as possible. Jodi states “good now to lock the house” she leaves and in about 2 minutes returns and locks the door in the room we are in. then she hands a key to Kayln and says “go hid this out front.” And then whispers to her something. So she leaves and in about another 2 minutes returns and says done. So now I am lead out front and they say “ok now you have 20 minutes to find the key if you don’t you will have to do another dare to get your kiss.” So they lock the door and I start to look around. The house is kind of secluded form the neighboring houses. So I’m not too scared until about 5 minutes into searching a light goes on in the yard. And I yell “what hell this was not part of it.” Then I realize I am outside so I stop and run to the door and knock on it and I hear “get the key, you have 15 minutes left.” So I start to look again thinking the light will help because I can see the ground easier. And it does about 5 more minutes later I find the key and run up to the door and unlock the door. I walk in and walk to the living room where my cloths and the others are and I look for my cloths and they are gone. I demand “where are my well my cloths?”
Old 07-01-2007, 10:09 AM   #8
JohnC15

ok getting better keep it coming!

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:53 AM   #9
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 4

this is the last true part of the intro but i tried to make it as relistic and good a possable.

Julia answers “Oh they will have to be earned back. But now for your kiss.” She walks up and kisses me for what seems like 10 minutes, but it was only like 20 seconds. And because I liked it so much I started to get hard. So as I was already covering up to avoid them seeing I had to hold back my erection so I start to walk back and forth hoping it will help and it does. My erection goes down and I ask again “where are my cloths.” Angla kind of laughs and says ok you can have back your pants back for finding the key early. And glade to get that important piece of clothing back I say “thank you.” She runs off and knowing I should have followed but stupidly I just stood coving myself. And she comes back with my pants. And I quickly put them on and then ask “how do I get the rest of my cloths back.” Jodi says, “you can earn them back by helping others in dares or by doing what we ask.” “Fine anyone got anything for me to do?” “Not yet. I think now it is Angla’s turn.” Angla says “dare again.” We all huddle together and we decide to have her get naked and run around the house naked. She agrees and starts to strip. As she does I enjoy the view. Then once she is done stripping we all go to the front door and walk outside and she starts to run and we wait for her to come around as I look on the other side of the house Angla took off running at I see there is a wood fence. And I wonder if it is locked. So I ask Jodi “is that gate locked?” she snickers and says “yep.” As we wait I decide to go over and help hoping to get clothing back on and also a good view. So as I get to the fence she puts a hand up on the fence. And then I ask “need any help?” Angla answers “sure.” So I put my back on the fence and tell her “here put a foot on my shoulder than jump down from there. Witch she does and as she does I do get a good few of her as she jumps down in front of me. Then we run back over to the group. “Ok you’re done” says Tessa. She walks back and puts on her cloths. Witch I think is a little unfair considering that I didn’t get that privilege. Then Jodi says, “ok Sean you can have your bra back.” and glad that I get something back I agree although I really don’t want to wear it. And Angla runs off and this time I start to follow to hopefully find out where the cloths are hidden. But then she stops and the others grab me and hold me back form following her. And she returns with Jodi’s bra as promised. Ok so now it is Tessa turn she picks truth again. The other girls argue “common be more adventurous.” But Tessa says “no it is ok ill stay with dare.” “Ok fine.” Do for her truth we ask her “what is your sexual fantasy?” She says “I don’t have one.” “Fine then think of one now.” And for about 2 minutes she thinks of something. And finally she say ok my fantasy is “I am on a beach with someone. And we go into the water and our eyes meet. And I dive into the water and he grabs me and pulls me in tight and we go back on to the beach me in his arms. And we have sex under the light of the moon.” Kayln says “ooh that is a good one.” ok now it is Jodi’s turn. She of course picks dare. So we get in a group and figure out her dare once again. We decide to have her get naked and do yoga in front of us for 2 minutes. She agrees but not instantly. So she start to strip and I very much enjoy the view. And I really get to see how beautiful here body really is. She has a great ass and perfectly formed boobs. So she gets down on the floor and starts to stretch showing off her ass and boobs. Then that lasts for another 30 seconds then she starts to do all these poses. I guess that she has done or takes yoga classes. And after 2 very short minutes she stands up and puts on her cloths. “Can you go get me a water?” Jodi asks me. I say “of course” still picturing her naked body. I end up getting waters for all of us and then they say they will give me back 2 pieces of clothing if I drink 3 water bottles. And I agree to because I want back my clothing. So I start to drink them and the first and second are fairly easy and then the third is actually hard and takes me at least 5 minutes to finish off. And Jodi says “good job, you must really want your cloths back.” so Tessa runs off and comes back with Jodi’s shoes and her panties. So I quickly drop the pants and put on the panties and then put on the pants again. But not wanting to put on the really uncomfortable shoes (witch are sandals so they fit if I try hard enough) I wait to put them on. But then they notice that I haven’t touched the shoes and say “hey! Put those on we had to go all the way in the other room to get them.” “Wow that was hard.” “Fine if you don’t want them you can’t have anymore cloths.” I start to think that is not bad considering it is only a girls shirt I don’t really want to wear. But then I think they may take my cloths again. So I put on the sandals. Ok so it is the last turn of the round. So it is Kayln’s turn. She picks dare again. Jodi says “ok you want to get the chlorine out of you hair right?” “Yeah…” “Ok then you can take a shower in front of all of us.” she says “ok.” So we walk to the other end of the house and go into what I think is Jodi’s room because it is very feminine. So we walk into the bathroom and Kayln strips and again I enjoy the view although she is the least attractive out of all of them. But she is still very good looking. So she starts to shower and can’t find the soap and Jodi says “there are so bars underneath the sink.” And I automatically go over and grab a fresh bar and hand it to her. She finishes up in about 10 minutes and then comes out ant dries off and gets dressed. Then we walk back down to the living room and once there Angla hands me a shirt and says “here.” I grab it and put it on and now I am fully dressed again in Jodi’s clothing.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #10
hotnpimpin

its good keep on going
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:54 PM   #11
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

love it keep going

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:31 AM   #12
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 5

so this is the beging of the actual story. the rest i concider reality check and getting to know the characters. and thank you for the feedback it is very much appreciated when writing.

“Ok so now for round 3. And from now on there will only be dares no more truths for Tessa’s sake. Because she is not involved in our fun. Oh and this round will be harder yet” Announced Jodi. “But then it wouldn’t be TRUTH or dare, just dare” replied Tessa. “and what is wrong with that?” and I agree because I wanted to have Tessa participate in the dare. But then again it would be nice to take the easy way out for a round.

So it is my turn again and they start to decide what I am to do. Then Jodi says “ok your new dare is to strip naked and masturbate in front of us.” “What I am not doing that that is too much I am not doing it!” “So you pick to do the harder dare. Once you say you are you can not go back to doing the easier one.” “I don’t care I’m not doing that!” “Ok fine your new dare is to be our slave for 10 days” they giggle to themselves. “What!?!? I’m not doing that either.” “You have to you said you would.” “I don’t care I’m not doing that ill leave if I have to.” “you can do that but do you think your parents will care if they see the video we took of you?” “No you didn’t! When!?” “When you were looking for the keys outside. Why do you think we turned on the light?” “no you said that we wouldn’t do anything that will allow our parents to know.” “That is if you play by the rules. Witch you didn’t so that part is off.” I wasn’t sure if they took a video or not she does have a lot of money so more than likely she has a video camera. And what else they taped me doing. I thought I had no choice in the matter. “so I have to be your slave for 10 days to make you not tell my parents?” “Yep.” “Since I have no choice in the matter I guess I have to take your deal.” “Ok good so here are the rules there are 10 days of being a slave meaning 10 full days not 10 consecutive days. So if you can’t hang out for the day we will do it another day. And if we feel you are avoiding us we will show the tape to your parents. So 2nd if you disobey you will be severely punished. 3rd you are not to ask for help. And if I think of anything else you need to know I will tell you. Ok?” “like I have a choice.” “Ok. So call your parents and tell them you are spending the night at a friends. And put it on speaker so we make sure you are trying to spend the night.” “She won’t let me.” “try.” Knowing that she probably will because my mom is very trusting of me. So I call her up and of coarse she says yes. And I die a little inside. But I am kind of glad so I can get this over with as soon a possible.

“See I told you she would. Ok so now to start. You are not to wear clothing at all tonight so take off the clothing.” “What about when I sleep.” “nope.” And again I think it might just be easier to agree since they have already seen me naked.” So I agree and take them off and then wait for their next instruction. “Ok now to finish your dare. Ok masturbate and cum in side this cup.” “what! No I told you I wouldn’t do that.” “Yeah but you choice the harder dare. So do it or else.” So I reluctantly start to masturbate and from the excitement of it all it did not take me long to cum. So once done they said good. “So now to finish the round but now that we have a slave each dare must happen with Sean.” Actually this doesn’t sound to bad considering there are only girls at the party.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely. it is very intresting
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #14
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 6

So it is Angla’s turn and since I have to be part of this I am not allowed to pick the dare. So Jodi and Kayln and Tessa decide. Kayln says “ok Angla her is what you have to do. You have to masturbate until you cum. And Sean you have to clean up every thing there is not a drop left ok?” Angla quickly agrees and since it is not bad for me I agree. So she takes off her cloths expect for her bra. And then starts to finger herself. I just admire the view and then after about 5 minutes she cums and says she is ready. So I bend down hesitantly because the others are behind me giving them a good view of my butt and balls but I get down on the floor and I start to lick up what is there. And I hear “oh and Angla don’t help at all do not move unless moved and don’t talk.” But I have already stared any ways. I start on the legs and start to lick up until I reach her crotch and then go to the other leg. Then I start on her pussy and as I go it takes me a while to finish that part so she starts to cum again so I have to start all over and when I get to her pussy again I take it easy for I don’t have to do it again. Then I had to turn her over and I start to lick the back of her legs to make sure I get it all I rub my hands over until I feel moisture and then lick it up. After about 10 minutes I finish although it wasn’t the best tasting it was very fun and made me hard. After I was done Jodi asks “are you done?” “Yeah I think so.” “Hey Angla did he not lick anywhere where you have juices?” she hesitates for a second then says “yeah in my butt crack.” How could I forget? “Ooh really… ok so now to think of a punishment.” So Angla gets dressed and then they discuss what they were going to have me do. And then Angla says, “Since this is your first punishment we will go easy. So you are to be tied down outside.” So we all walk out side and they tie me to a tree and I get hard because I am into the bondage thing and it is very exiting. Then they start to put toothpaste on my dick. And then they leave. After about a minute it starts to burn and after 10 minutes it is almost unbearable and then I loose track of time and then they come back and untie me and I run to the bathroom to wash it off. Afterwards my dick was red will pain. Ok next is Tessa and it is time for her first dare. So the girls decide that she will get naked and be tied to me back to back arms, backs and ankles will all be tied together. Then we will have to get back to the living room. So she starts to strip about as hesitantly as I did when I had my second dare. She is very beautiful and has great boobs. But then we walk to the other end of the wooden floored hall and we stop then they bring out this string. Then they put us back to back and start to tie us together at my belly button but since I am taller than Tessa it ends up being right under her boobs then they pull my hands around to her front and tie our hands together actually quite tight. Then they put our ankles together and tie them very well so it is very hard to get them more than an inch apart. Then they walk down they hall and start to watch TV. So I start to evaluate how we are going to do this. And since it is a good 75 feet to the end of the hall it will take forever to get to the end by inching. And also the ground it wood so I can’t get down and push or it will tear my skin off. So I tell Tessa “this is going to be hard. We need to jump to get down there.” “Um… ok” she says. “ok on the count of 3 we will jump and slightly push forward ok?” “Ok.” “So 1… 2…. And 3.” And we both jump almost together and then land and are ok. But then I notice we maybe moved a couple inches. So I tell Tessa “this time push a little harder forward. 1… 2… 3.” And we jump again and this time we get farther but as we are landing my toes touch first and then I cant stop it so we fall strait on me but luckily I am able to keep my head up and don’t hit my head. But her head hit mine but it doesn’t hurt to bad. And then I yell “I think we need help.” So Jodi, Angla and Kayln come over. “What is the problem?” “I don’t think we need help up but I think we need you guys to put a pillow down incase we fall again.” “Ok fine we will help you on this.” So we try to get up and it takes about 5 minutes to give up and we ask for help again so they help us out. So now that we got the help we try again and this time we actually land it. But next time we fall again but thanks to the pillows it doesn’t hurt that much. So after about 20 jumps we reach the other end exhausted and so they untie us. So next is Jodi’s turn. And I am glad because I get to do this one with her. They decide that we will be tied together me in back with her in front facing the same way. So Jodi comes out of my cloths and we are tied together left foot to left foot. Right arm to right arm, ect. And then our and then around the chest. She is about the same height as me and as I get hard my dick come right in between her legs. Then we are told that we have to go on a run around the block. So we walk outside not as hard as it may sound after you have a rhythm. So then outside they tell us we have to run down the street and back witch is about ¼ mille long. And it is late so it is very unexpected that we will see anyone. But the excitement was getting me hard still. So we start to run and then about half way we see a car coming a ways away and I start to freak but Jodi wants to keep going. I try to force her to hide but I soon notice that we will fall if I try so I really can’t do anything so we keep going and the car drives by. But I can’t tell who was inside because it was dark. And then we get to the end of the street and turn back. After we are back we are untied and finish the round. Now it is Kayln’s turn. They take awhile to decide what we are to do. They finally say “ok we notice that Sean is sweaty from his run so Kayln you are going to was him. And Sean you have to act like a dog. We both say ok. And then I get down on all 4s remembering I have to be a dog and we start walking toward the bathroom. “Wait where are you going a dog is not washed inside” yelled Jodi. So we walk outside and Kayln gets the house and starts to get me wet. “Wait! Dogs hate water.” I get the hint and start to run away. Then Kayln grabs a rope and calls me over I come and she ties the robe around my neck then to a tree and then starts to get me wet again. “Wait you don’t want to get those cloths wet.” So she strips down and finishes washing me then I shake dry. Then they say “now you can dry out here so you don’t get the house wet.” So they walk inside. And after about 20 minutes of freezing cold they say I can come in.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #15
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely man. u are seriously good!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk