Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Becky's Mess Bets.

It started with a simple idea, that the first float chosen for the town parade would be the Miss Madame winner. Since Becca was the director she could pick the first float, there was no way she could lose, even if others wanted the mayor. So she bet on another bet about the outcome of the first float, and then she another and another. She had no idea that my sister would fined out about them and give me one other one to tip the scales.
“I dare you that you couldn’t escape this messy dare before the parade.” This was 8 pounds of cooled melted gummy candy in the bathtub, blindfolded. I hadn’t tried it before, but it didn’t look to hard.
“What do I get if I win?”
“Simple, said Kayleigh, if you win I do whatever you want for the day. If I win I get one messy dare for you.” I should have realized it was a trap, but a signature later to make sure neither of us would be able to get out of it. Mom knew of our bets and made sure we honored it, even joining us sometimes.
She striped down to a thong and bra planting my butt firmly in the warm candy then set her hands and feet down, then the world went black as Kayleigh placed the blindfold.
“O.K, cover my hands.”
“Sure, the clock is set for 5 minutes and then you can start. I will leave once you do and will be at the start of the parade.”
Warmth covered her hands and time passed. Once the buzzer went off and she tried to pull herself free. Instead she found out she was stuck badly, she head Kayleigh walk away and fiddle around in the house before calling out “bye.” Time passed by, but nothing helped. She finally got one hand out then the other. She realized it was 5 minutes till the parade started, but didn’t care about making it. This dare was nothing, she had lost many dares to her before, but needed to call the workers and tell them the lineup! Getting out of the tub, she noticed her clothes were gone, along with her phone. Scrambling to the phone and she picked it up.
“What was that number....Rats, I used speed dial every time and never looked at the number.” She had to get to the parade. Running to her room, she tried to pushed her door open, but it didn’t move!
“My sister must have blocked the door and left through the window.” She went to her room and grabbed a shirt and skirt, having some trouble with the phone stuck to her hand. Slipping on shoes, she raced out the door and down the street. Just as she got there she was just able to see the front float. The Mayor was sitting in the driver’s seat and the Miss Madame winner was sitting on the back of the car. They were both the starters, but did that mean she won?

“Nope, your not a winner. Our bet was that Miss Madame would be the starter, but not only was she with someone else, she was behind him. She was second in the parade. The word has gone down grape vine, and now your got your bets to work off today.” Becca listened as her mother declared her verdict. Once she has gotten home, Kayeigh had handed her phone, a smug smile on her face. There were multiple messages from the others tied up in the bets and once she got herself fully cleaned the nit picking started. Not one of the involvers were budging and neither was she as the calls got louder and louder. Once mom had listened in and figured out the most of just, it was over. She had lost and was not happy. She had to help Maria in her cooking shoot, help around the shop for Wendy’s bakery, and then fill in for one of the clowns at the circus. Not to mention that she owed her sister a days worth of whatever she wants the next day.
Trudging into the film studio after she was dropped off by her mom, she was dressed in a pair of heels, socks, tight shorts and top, with matching bra and thong set. Once she arrived and got into place behind the counter, she slipped off her shoes since only the waist above would be shown.
“Hey guys and girls, this is Maria and I’m here with my friend Becca to have a great time in the kitchen making wonderful food!” Maria was a part time film student and a wonderful personalty, but she had a complete case of stage nerves. She could go on, but was uncomfortable and goofed on occasion. Becca had seen her as an easy target for the first bet and really wanted to borrow the lights and sound system she had for her next party. That plus the catering from the bakery and entertainment from the circus would have made it a complete smash.
“Now let me whisk this-whoops!” said Maria as some of the melted chocolate flew onto Becca’s arm.
“Cut!” Becca shouted stomping off the stage. Grabbing a towel she whipped her arm clean muttering “Bundle of nerves. I bet she can mix a bowl trail mix by standing in front of a camera.” She didn’t realize that Maria could hear her or most of the crew. Getting angrier, Maria talk to her crew and decided to make a few changes to the script without Becca’s knowledge.
“Hey, Becca. We only have a limited amount of film left and need to make this last shot a continuous film. Whatever happens, just keep going.” We can edit it later, but now we need it to be done. Becca took her place as some of the crew did some “touch ups” to the set. The camera man gave them a signal and Maria started again.
“Let’s start with washing our fruit, Becca can you run these under the faucet?” Taking a bowl of apple slices, she turned the knob and was blasted with a water. Stunned for a second she tried to find the knob to shut the water off. Several blind and wet seconds later the flood stopped.
“Looks like the spray attachment got stuck again.” Pulling the hidden piece of tape off the attachment Maria washed the slices and brought them back to the counter. Becca turned around and saw the camera man making a keep going motion with his hands “Now that we have our fruit, lets fill our pie shell.” Pouring the slices into a crust Maria handed the crust to Becca and picked up a bottle of honey and poured. “The honey is for keeping the apples moist. Just stay there Becca while I get the top of the pie.” Becca stood there when she felt something wet land of her foot. Looking down she saw honey dripping out of a tear in the pan covering her feet. Soon her feet were covered and firmly planted to the floor. “Now” taking the pie away “here is a pie we already made ahead. Finishing the pie we sprinkle a light coating of sugar.” Maria reached up to a shelf over Becca’s head. Grabbing the sugar container the string connected under the flour tipped it over and covered Becca. The water changed it to a slimy covering. Continuing like nothing had happened Maria sprinkled the sugar over the pie and said a short good bye.
“That’s a wrap!”
“My feet are stuck to the floor and I am covered in flour! Someone clean me off!” After cleaning up her body and getting her feet unstuck, she was about to clean her hair when she was rushed out the door.
“Sorry, but the studio is being used for someone else and you also have to be somewhere don’t you?” said Maria. Unfortunately she was right and this day was only going to get worst.
As she made her way to the bakery, Becca got many stares and giggles from the flour paste covered hair. Getting to Sweetie Bell Bakery she met Laura's mom and Laura in the back room. Sitting down she was instructed to test the flavors of the new pies. First though.....
“Hey, why are you tying me to the chair?”
“Let’s just say were going to have some fun since your not a regular employee.”
“And just what is this fun your going to ha-” She was cut off as a cold creamy pie was shoved into her face. From what she tasted chocolate and not that bad.
“On a scale from one to ten how was it?”
Not bad, maybe a 8? It not as smooth through out the whole pie. Can you also tell me when you are going to pie me so I can-” Cherry this time, the smell was easy to identify. The gel slowly slid down her face bit of fruit left on her nose.” After three more, lemon meringue, peach, and a thick cream pie, and answering about them she was down to her last pie to test. She closed her eyes and felt the pie hit her face.
“Phbt, phbt, ugh what is that? It taste awful.”
“It’s one of our newest pies tuna fish and Mayo. Is it good?”
“No. It’s not good, its horrible and smells!”
“Well, that something to consider in further testing. Now that were done with testing-
“I can leave now? said Becca smiling as she was untied from the chair.”
-All you have to do is advertise outside the store.” Laura had left the room and been getting something from a different room. Walking in she set a pair of scissors on the table and handed Becca a costume.
“This is Sweetie Bell, our mascot. The costume is very hot so you should probably take off your shirt and shorts. Also the costume need certain underwear to fill it out so your going to have to take those off too. ” Laura said pushing her into a closet. Laura handed her the first piece as she took off her clothes. It was a pair of bra and panties, but the front of the cups were filled with some sort of substance as were the back of the panties. “The image of Bell is high trumped up, but we made these custom clothes and filled them with pudding to get the right curves.”
Next came a pair of black and white spotted tights, booty shorts that barely held the extra stuffing she was holding and a checkered top that was tied off to show her belly which was wrapped into a utter corset. Stepping out she was handed a pair of 5 inch heels, also not practical for farm work. “Now for the face....” Laura felt a mask slid on her face, but realized the inside was covered in frosting.
“What is this? Came her muffled reply realizing that the mask had no mouth.”
“Have you ever seen our mascot? Look.” Holding a picture up she saw a shapely cow girl, literally, with rows of curled red hair. She also had a with a pie pan over her face, but the bottom of it showed her facial features as well as being decorated as someone would do there makeup. Looking in the mirror she realized the “mask” she was wearing was nothing more than a pie pan that had been cut to make openings for her eyes, nose and had the same heavy makeover design. “We just decide that it would help you feel more in character if the pie was filled” said Laura smiling. “Now for the wig.” Placing the monstrous hairpiece on her head she felt the almost dry flour paste squish against her scalp. What she didn’t know is that Laura’s mom had filled it with marshmallow cream to insure it would stay firmly in place. Laura had once taken a bet from Becca and lost, so Becca got to choose the clothes for her to wear the next day to school. The wardrobe was ridiculous and didn’t flatter her. In the cafeteria she wasn’t used to the heels she was wearing and tripped spilling her milk all over her. Some kid had said the looked like a cow in heels. Other had smiles and giggles, but all in good nature. By the next day everybody had forgotten about it, but Laura was still embarrassed for a while. Becca never knew about any of this since she was sick that day. Laura and her mom had seen this as a chance to get some payback and were now enjoying it. If Becca would have been more observant she would have realized that this wasn’t the main mascot, but one of the failed mascots ideas for the store.
“Your just going to wave to everybody who walks by, walk around, and hold this sign.” Laura put on a pair of gloves, one connected to a sign, the other to a whisk, and tied them so they wouldn’t slip off. “
Don’t worry about talking. Once your hour is up you can come back in and get ready your next job.” Laura’s mom said pushing her out the door. One she was outside, she immediately was stared at by many of the passing people. Smiling, she waved drawing more attention to herself. Realizing that it didn’t matter if she smiled or not, she stuck out her tongue getting some frosting. Bad idea it tasted like sardine. Trying to get rid of the taste, she knew spitting wouldn’t help, and her hands couldn’t remove the mask so she had no choice but to swallow it. Laura had add some sardine oil to the frosting to insure she wouldn’t eat it.
“Great-” Becca got another mouthful of the frosting and knew she wasn’t going to be talking during this hour. Getting back to her job she waved at other, as they came. One even took her picture. As a man passed by, he dropped some of his napkins for his sandwich. Becca tried to pick them up and throw them away, but forgot she was wearing heels. Wobbling she lost her balance and fell flat on her butt. Standing up the felt something wet drip on her butt. Adjusting her extra luggage with her semi free hand made it much worse. She had popped the filling pouches and they were leaking. Soon her panties were filled with pudding still giving a stuffed look, but more of a muffin top than shapely rear. She had to get this fixed. She pulled the door handle, but it was locked! She was stuck out here for a full hour with her panties full of pudding. Frustrated she cross her arms and leaned against the wall. As she shifted her arms, a small ripping sound came from her bust and she felt a similar feeling start to flood her bra. Laura had also cut a hole or two in the costume to make it a little easier for them to burst. The left breast bag had teared and had more than enough filling to cover both her breast, making a very lopsided, very funny looking bust.
After a what seemed like an eternity Laura’s mom finally opened the shop and Becca scrambled in. Laura took off the gloves and mask. She looked like she was going to bust a gut after she took off the mask, but after she took the shoes off and her face was normal once she stood up.
“You guys locked me out and the costume sprang a leak while I was out there.”
“The doors lock is loose and sometimes falls into place, next time just go in the back. As for the costume, it was just bad luck. There is a second pouch so let me fill that to even it out.” As Laura’s mom gave Becca a rather strange boob job, Laura walk over to her with a box in her hand
“Here have a pie as our thank you gift.”
“Well, I-Thank, I appreciate that. Now let’s get the rest of the costume off. How much time do I have until I go to the circus at 5:00?”
“Um, 5:00? Your sister said that you had to be there at 5:30. It’s 4:45 now.”
“What! I have to go now”said Becca as Laura removed the udder corset. “Can I get a ride to the circus?”
“Sorry dear, but it getting new tire today. That’s why you had to walk here. You can keep the costume since we have extras and Laura will return your clothes after the show.”
“Also” said Laura as she handed Becca her shoes “it’s a 20 minutes walk there, so you can there in time if you run there.”
“Kay, her’s your wig.” Becca pulled at the pile of hair, but it wouldn't budge.
“The hair clips must be stuck on the flour paste. Just go. You will fit in well enough with the clowns.” Becca took off running with her box. Many people still stared and a few gasped as she made her way through the parting crowd. The pudding in her panties and bra made it an uncomfortable journey, but she made it just in time as the performers were about to go on. Dotty the head clown met her and gave her a very odd look.
“It’s not the regular clown look, but at least you did your makeup. Since you were last, put these shoes on and hurry up”
“Fine, you don’t have to insult me” said Becca setting the box on a chair and slid on the banana peel shaped clown shoes. “I just came from that bakery and didn’t have time to put any makeup on. Also these shoes are a little loose.”
“Aw, is someone blue? I think you look great, see. Now don’t forget your lines and we will do the rest.” Becca turned to a full length mirror and saw what had been so funny to Laura. Her face was entirely blue except two bright pink spots on her cheeks. The frosting was blue and had colored her face! She was about to say something when she was pushed out on stage.
“Ladies and Gentleman, meet Sassy the clown!” said the announcer as the crown got a first look at her. She could see Natalie clapping in the crowd with a huge grin on her face. Natalie had taken on the job since it gave good pay, but once Becca got the circus to help with the school fundraiser with the Pie a Clown Booth she was drafted since she was the newest. Natalie was upset, but Becca just told her to suck it up since it was just a few pies to the face. Too bad it was open public event and not just a student event. Natalie’s hair smelled like whipped cream for a week. Natalie knew the circus was doing a “extra special” day and tried to see if she could get a person to swap her places. That’s when Becca came and everything fell into place.
“One day Sassy found a magic lamp that let her have 3 wishes. She was very excited!” Becca acted her part and then stepped on the roller tracks that when with the shoes. The shoes were guided by a remote system and made her stop and start at each station. She moved to a fake tree with a big fake apple hanging on it and stopped under it.
“Sassy found an apple the next day and tried to reach for it. The reached farther and farther, but couldn’t get it.”
“I wish I had some applesauce” said Becca holding out her hands as the “Genie” clown cameout from behind the tree with a....rope? Becca was expecting a bowl of applesauce looked confused as the clown pulled the rope. The apple broke open and a hose hidden in it spewed gallons of freezing applesauce over her. It went down her shirt and her legs. She realized that it was pooling in her wrong sized shoes. They started to move again this time to a chair.
“Sassy came home from the apple tree and was tired from her walk. She took a seat to rest her legs.” Becca looked over the chair and then sat down making sure it wasn’t messy. It was however lumpy, she shifted around, still not use to the pudding, then stood up, and said her line.
“I wish this chair was softer.” Again the genie clown appeared in front of her and this time gave her a big push backwards. Splat, she landed into a 3 layer banana cream wedding cake. Some of the cake filling sprayed on to her sauce covered legs while other bits fell off into the shoes making a bigger mess. Becca stood up and looked at the mess on her backside, when she was moving again to her last wish.
“Now that Sassy was finished resting she got ready to make dinner.” Dinner! What were her lines? “I wish I could make some pizza for me.” She knew that she wasn’t going to say those lines. Instead she would say something else. She rolled up to the oven and stopped.
“I wish I-” she stopped there as her mike didn’t project her voice. She tired again, but she heard nothing. Then she heard a different voice over the mike.
“I wish I could make me some chicken stock.” What? That wasn’t in the script. The shoes started to zoom down the rails. They took a turn and stopped under a giant over. The clowns came out of the sides and started to spray her with syrup. Once her body was coated more clowns dumped bags of feathers from above her. She looked like a curvy chicken complete with the yellow feet and red head and blue face. If the feather had been blue, she could have been a Griffin. The trip wasn’t done yet as the shoes kept going forward, suddenly stopping tripping her on to her knees to padding. She felt something fall over her arms and neck. She looked around to she was in a stock.
“Folks we have a real treat tonight. This volunteer clown will be taking pies to the face for 2 a pie to the face, 4 for a pie to the rear, 6 for a cake to the face, and 8 for a bucket poured over her. She hear all night so take your time. All money from this event goes to charity so please dig deep. With that the crowd started to disperse and form a line in front of her. Maria, Laura, Laura’s mom, Natalie, they all came down and gave generously ensuring she got covered in mess, even her mom came.
“Sorry dear, but it is for charity” she said as she covered her in spaghetti and meat sauce. Finally the line died down and it got to closing time. One last person walk up to her with a box in her hand.
“Hi Becca” said Kayleigh “Looks like I’m the last one in line. You must feel so gross after all this. I’ll make you bet. I found this box backstage with your name on it. If you can guess the flavor of pie in it. I will let you pie me in the face with it and you don’t have to be my slave tomorrow.”
“What if I don’t get it right?”
“Then I pie you in the face with this and you can’t clean yourself up before you go to home which you will walk back from. I will even give you hints to what it is. What do you say?” The walk back to the house would be at least an hour more likely an hour and a half straight into the busiest part of town at night. Still after this day she need to not be bound by her sister.
“All right, I’ll do it. What are the clues?”
“ First I’ll open the box a bit so you can get a look at it.” She cracked open the lid, but shut it before she could see anything. “Next this is something you can get in the Tropics/Mexican area.” As she said Becca saw that her hand had lifted up the lid a bit without her noticing. She could see a green filling and dark stripes. The last clue is the filling starts with a-”
“Is it Key Lime Pie with chocolate sauce?” Kayleigh look at her and smiled.
“You should have waited for the last clue, the name of the filling starts with a G, as in guacamole with black berry jam stripes. I hope you don’t stay out too late on your walk back. I have an exciting day planned out for you. First were going to stop by Maria’s and help her with a new comedy cooking show. Then Laura and her mom needs another couple pies to be taste tested. Natalie also is feeling under the weather and the circus’s needs another person to help with the second day of fundraising. It going to be so much fun and I can help too.”
“What I am going to have to do everything again? No, please can I do something else like-” Kayleigh pushed the pie into Becca’s face and watched the crust fall off.
“You know Becca green is a very good look for you. I think that we should try some more colors tomorrow. Maybe some sweet potatoes. I just can’t wait” said Kayleigh as she walked away from her.
“I can” thought Becca as she was released, dreading tomorrow and the messy fate that lie her.
THE END
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, dares, humiliation, messy, public dares