Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
Hypo Monkey

Default A Day With Grey (MxM)

So i decided to try my hand at another story i hope this one will be the most popular of mine but we will see. Feel free to leave any comments.

Me:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 145
Description: Muscular, flat stomach, broad shoulders, short black messy hair, broad chest

Grey:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 160
Description: in the stroy

So first of all I should tell you all who Grey is. Well lets call him a friend that went into school sports. We were friends in elementary school but we kind of drifted apart but that all changed when I was on a gay version of chat roulette where it was only guys and found him naked on his end of the webcam. Now I always thought Grey was straight until I saw him naked on a gay chat roulette. There was no way he was going to get away with it. I actually was really happy it was Grey on the other end of the cam because he had an awesome body. He had nice broad shoulders, dirty short blond hair, a nice flat chest and a flat stomach that wasn’t defined but still very toned which was a real turn on. He had soft greenish blue eyes, smile of an angle, which was soft and so inviting; he usually wore shorts or ripped jeans with a slightly tight but baggie shirt to school. And the rest i saw was just a jaw dropper! He had a nice treasure trail going to his shaved pubic hair. His dicklooked perfectly straight, thick, cut and about 7.5 inches; his balls hung from his body so perfectly and losly, it was a bigger turn on that his balls were the size of golf balls. There was no way he was going to get away with this even if he nexted me so all I did was say hey, and try to play the situation as cool as I could.
Me: Hey
Grey: Hey…
Me: This is kinda awkward no offence
Grey: Haha! Yeah but now I think we know each others biggest secrets now.
(It didn’t come to my mind ether that if I was on a gay chat roulette that I would be admitting I was bi or gay to, but I am a quick thinker.)
Me: Yeah, I guess we do. Well look at it this way we were like best friends in our early years maybe we can be best friends now. We both know each other secret.
Grey: Yeah I guess we do. So why are you on here…?
Me: Well I was kind of looking for someone to jack off with or talk to. Hbu?
Grey: Well obviously me being naked here means I was looking for someone to jerk off with lol!
Me: Haha duh…
Grey: You wanna jerk off…? No one has to know our little secret…
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk