Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2017, 10:51 AM   #46
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Thanks for fixing that! Definitely want you exposed to the street!

Let's try the downstairs front window now. Still naked, put clamps on your nipples.

Five more edges my dear. If someone sees you you may cum but it has to be in the window.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #47
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Thanks for fixing that! Definitely want you exposed to the street!

Let's try the downstairs front window now. Still naked, put clamps on your nipples.

Five more edges my dear. If someone sees you you may cum but it has to be in the window.
I got two clamps (each yellow) and pinched them onto my nipples. That was the first time in a while that i've done nipple play, so the sting felt very sharp and even made me wince. Then I spread the curtains in the living room wide open and began playing with myself. I was the most worried for this one, because of how public it is; I usually do dares here with caution. Thankfully nobody was walking by whilst I was edging, even if that meant not cumming. I needed to wash my hands afterwards. Nice dare!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #48
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Still naked let's put a clip on your clit this time. Get your toothpaste and tootbrush out.

Go to a window you haven't been in yet tonight and set your timer for five minutes. Apply a bit of toothpaste to each nipple and brush them until the timer expires. Spend about 30 seconds on each one or as long as you can.

No cumming unless someone is watching.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:39 AM   #49
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Still naked let's put a clip on your clit this time. Get your toothpaste and tootbrush out.

Go to a window you haven't been in yet tonight and set your timer for five minutes. Apply a bit of toothpaste to each nipple and brush them until the timer expires. Spend about 30 seconds on each one or as long as you can.

No cumming unless someone is watching.
I took my clips off my nipples earlier so I took one and gently squeezed it onto my clit. It was agonizing to move so I tried my hardest to stay still as much as possible, made harder by the fact that the toothpast was upstairs. I took off the clip and got some toothpast (and my brush which p.s. is a different brush from the one I clean my teeth with just so you know). I applied two drop smears to my nipples and instantly felt a cool, steamy(?) stinging sensation. I went over to my bedroom window and gently eased the clip onto my clit again, the pain just as intense as before. I set my phone timer for 5 minutes and started brushing. It was prickly and scratchy and coarse on my skin. I switched every time I saw 30 seconds go by on my phone, and eventually pressed lighter when the pain became too much. I finished the dare and had to take a little break for my nipples sakes. Thank you!
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-10-2017, 11:47 AM   #50
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Still naked I hope. If your nipples can take the clamps put them back on.

This time put the dab of toothpaste on your clit. Go to the front window (I know that's your favorite) and do five edges.

After the fifth edge you may cum in front of the window.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #51
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Still naked I hope. If your nipples can take the clamps put them back on.

This time put the dab of toothpaste on your clit. Go to the front window (I know that's your favorite) and do five edges.

After the fifth edge you may cum in front of the window.
I couldn't handle clips on my nipples, sorry about that. I took some toothpaste and rubbed it into my clit, instantly making my body tingle with pain. Then I stood by the front window (my favourite) and began to masturbate. I tried to stay away from my clit because of the stinging so I ended up fingering myself in the window. I felt desperate to cum especially after all those edges in such a short time; it wasn't long before I was physically gasping for breath. After my final edge, I felt that I could cum bucketfuls, but I held back. As much as I wanted to, I still feel like I could do a few more dares before climaxing. Thanks!
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-10-2017, 12:23 PM   #52
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's up the edges then. ten edges this time.

Naked, in the front window. Apply toothpaste to your nipples, no brushing this time just the tingle.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #53
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Let's up the edges then. ten edges this time.

Naked, in the front window. Apply toothpaste to your nipples, no brushing this time just the tingle.
I applied the toothpaste to my nipples, bringing back the stinging and really waking me up, then went to the front window. 10 edges is quite a lot in my opinion, but I managed to do it anyway. The first one is always the longest, and it only took a minute or so. My pussy is constantly close to edging right now I think, making my edges much faster to reach. I managed to get all 10 done fairly quickly, but now I always feel the need to cum and my pussy is so wet. Thanks for the dare, but is there anyone else that wants to give me one besides tzzzr?
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-10-2017, 12:57 PM   #54
WeepingWillow

Go to the front window, strip off, then apply toothpaste to both your clitoris and arsehole. Find an object you can hump while standing in the window, put your hands behind your head and bring yourself to the edge twice with 2 minutes break between edges. Apply another round of toothpaste, and hump the item to orgasm.

Have fun. xxxxx
Male / 34 / Straight With a Hint of Bi / Still a Virgin / Very Submissive With a Hint of Switch (For the Right Mistress/Sub) / Love Tasks & Instructions / Happy to Instruct Sub Women (If it Pleases Them)

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Big kisses and cuddles to you all. xxxxx
WeepingWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #55
Taz55
Distinguished Member

10 edges in front of your favorite window. Toothpase on your clit after each edge, if you can handle it. Rub icecubes on your nipples after each edge for 30 seconds. If you see someone cum or close your eyes and continue to edge(pretend they aren't there.)
Old 02-10-2017, 05:49 PM   #56
andy4
Distinguished Member

In the window of your choice (public facing of course); strip completely and open the window while resting both tits on the window sill close the window trapping your tits in it.

Now masturbate till you edge once waiting 2 minutes to relax then go at it again until you cum. Only after cumming can your tits be release, if your tits pull out start again.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, exhibitionism, public, window dare