Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2017, 11:27 PM   #31
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Shave your pussy smooth while standing in front of your living room window, lights on of course. Then slap your clean shaven pussy 25 times with a wooden spoon. Now use your fingers to pull your pussy lips open with your knees as far apart as possible and hold that pose to a count of 180 seconds. If you see anyone outside you may not move but are to freeze as a statue until they leave point or wave. If they point or wave you must stay put, wave back and blow them a kiss.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM   #32
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Shave your pussy smooth while standing in front of your living room window, lights on of course. Then slap your clean shaven pussy 25 times with a wooden spoon. Now use your fingers to pull your pussy lips open with your knees as far apart as possible and hold that pose to a count of 180 seconds. If you see anyone outside you may not move but are to freeze as a statue until they leave point or wave. If they point or wave you must stay put, wave back and blow them a kiss.
I like this dare, but I'm going to add onto. Since I don't think your going to freeze, and your just going to duck again. I want you too do it BLIND FOLDED, so you will not be able to see people if they do walk by.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 05:30 AM   #33
WILDGUY

write "Hi Im a slut " on a piece of paper and stick it on your back like someone else stuck it there and go out
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 07:56 AM   #34
Relocation

Write "Slut For Public Use" on your chest and stand in front of the window that's most frequently passed by people. The dare ends after 3 people have passed by and you have to edge through that duration.Since you hate anal stretching so much, each time you jump away when someone's passing by, you have to punish yourself by inserting one sharpie(or pen if you're not that stretchable)in your ass for each person you duck and keep them there for the duration of the dare.

Here's your rewards for being a good little slut and entertaining the public:
Person #1: Toothpaste on your nipples and your clit & 1 minute break from edging
Person #2: Clips on your nipples, 1 minute break from edging
Person #3: Rub your clit with a toothbrush for 1 minute, dare ends

Also, groups count as 1 person
Relocation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:19 AM   #35
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here is my idea to stop you from moving away before your time is up. You are to take a chair and place it in front of your living room window, with the back facing the window. Then get some scarves or belts and use them to tie your ankles to the legs of the chair, so you are standing next to the chair and could lean on the back if you wish. You can have a robe on while you tie yourself up. Then when you are ready, set your timer for 15 minutes, remove the rob and and then start rubbing. You are to rub your pussy and breasts and nipples for the full 15 minutes, never stopping, but you may alter the manner and speed that you rub. See how many edges you can complete before the timer goes off.

Being tied to the chair like that will prevent you from jumping away, and squatting down will be difficult and thus disuade you as well. I know that bondage was in your dislikes but you did say you wanted to be forced to stand still for the whole time.
So sorry I took so long to do this one! Forgive me!

So I did like you asked, getting a few old belts and a chair, facing it away from the window but set a metre from the wall. I don't have any robes so I wrapped a towel around myself instead and it was difficult to prevent it falling when I tied my ankles to to the chair legs. I did this dare about half an hour ago (9:30~) so there aren't many people walking near me, but there was still a risk. I set the timer on my phone for 15 minutes and left in on the windowsill, before opening up the curtains (as much as I could bring restrained and all) and throwing my towel onto the chair. I was already slightly aroused from this and the belts really sobered me up and kept me fearful of who was close by. Nevertheless, my hands were all over me; rubbing and squeezing parts of my body that shouldn't be rubbed or squeezed by an open window. Whenever I felt too close I would shift my focus to my 'upper body' only: pushing together, pulling apart; twisting and turning, sometimes pinching them as hard as I could. Every now and then I would close my eyes and masturbate thinking of all the people that might see me. As soon as the timer went off I was relieved that no one saw what I was doing. Thanks for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:00 AM   #36
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
I'd already shaved recently, so I continued with your dare and smacked my pussy with a wooden spoon 25 times, going between my lips and my shaved area. It hurt a little but I wasn't going too hard on myself. My legs were spread almost to a split before I used two fingers to open up my pussy lips, then I counted to 180. I am pleased that this dare was so quick to do because I would be so embarrassed to wave at people walking by. Thanks!
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-05-2017, 04:52 AM   #37
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

You have duck tape, and we can just tape your feet to the floor?

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	6652

Maybe that's why they call it duck tape...Who knew.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 02-10-2017, 09:49 AM   #38
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Up for some more dares today? How cold is it outside???
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #39
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Up for some more dares today? How cold is it outside???
I am always ready for dares! It's so cold that it's snowing
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #40
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Strip naked and write Dare Slut just below your tits.

Go into the garden and edge 5 times.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:00 AM   #41
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Strip naked and write Dare Slut just below your tits.

Go into the garden and edge 5 times.
It's much too cold to go out naked.
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-10-2017, 10:03 AM   #42
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
It's much too cold to go out naked.
Fair enough, wouldn't want you to catch cold

In your kitchen then, either in front of the open door standing or in front of a closed window.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #43
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Fair enough, wouldn't want you to catch cold

In your kitchen then, either in front of the open door standing or in front of a closed window.
Ok, so first I stripped naked, and was already fairly cold like that inside, so you cold see how I feel about going outside. Anyways, I got my marker (which is starting to fade) and wrote 'dare slut' on my upper stomach. Then I went from my room to the kitchen, and it was much colder down there. I turning the heating up quickly before going back to the kitchen. Still cold, but it would heat up soon. I stood at the window, watching out for any neighbors. I imagined being in front of crowds or at school to excite me and soon enough I was rubbing my pussy. I'm not sure how long it took but I edged 5 times, not hiding once. Thank you for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
Old 02-10-2017, 10:31 AM   #44
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great! Does the cold make your nipples hard?

Let's try another five edges from your bedroom window facing the street.

Still naked of course.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #45
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great! Does the cold make your nipples hard?

Let's try another five edges from your bedroom window facing the street.

Still naked of course.
My bedroom window faces the back garden, but I know you meant the other window So I stood by that window, curtains open, and started masturbating. I was still wet from the first dare and teasing myself after so edging came much quicker. I'm not sure if I did 5 or 4 edges but my pussy feels slick. Thank you!
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, exhibitionism, public, window dare