Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2017, 09:04 AM   #16
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
I started in the kitchen since it was less revealing facing the back garden and managed to do all four edges fairly quickly, since I haven't cum yet and I've been edging all day. I was thinking of my neighbors seeing me, which really aroused me, but there was no one really (since it's so cold out). Once I finished edging I wrote "slut" on my left tit and washed my hands.

Then I skipped upstairs and stood at my bedroom window which also faces the garden, and stared touching myself again. I was still worried about being seen, especially without any femce to cover me, but that also excited me. It was pretty uneventful so I managed to edge without much problem. I washed my hands again and wrote "whore" on the other tit.

Next I went to the upstairs window, which faces the street. It's high up so no one ever really looks up to peoples windows. I was getting pretty desperate to cum, and my legs were sliding past one another since they were slick with my juices. I was edging faster and faster and I was done fairly quickly. I then, again, washed my hands and wrote "deniedslut" below my breasts.

Finally, I had to edge and my living room window: the most exposing one. I felt so naughty, with hoe wet I was and all the degrading words on my body. I was edging like crazy, from both fear and excitement. I didn't want to be seen, but I was still hoping someone would see me. I was in the middle of edging when a dog walker appeared from thin air, staring directly at me, we made eye contact. I froze for a few seconds before jumping away from the window. I could hear him laughing as he walked off with his pet. When the coast was clear, I got back up and finished my edging. I had never been so scared. I still am really. Thanks for the dare!
That s a really good report. I m glad someone saw you like that.. also if you jumped away hiding yourself.

Btw keep the words on you and stay naked and horny the rest of the day.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:51 AM   #17
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kifla View Post
Get in your living room, open the window curtains and place a chair in front of it. You should be able to sit on the chair and put your feet on the window. Write "Dirly girl" on your boobs and put a clip on each of your nipples. To make it easier for you you can blindfold yourself. Sit on the chair with your legs on the window. Keep them spread so that your pussy is visible. Stay like this for 10 minutes while carefully rub your nipples, boobs and tights (no pussy or clit touching). After that for 15 minutes start playing with your pussy, rubbing and inserting fingers. You are not allowed to put only one finger (at least two, bonus points for more :P give the people a good show). You are not allowed to cum at all. When the timer expires, you have to carefully remove your blindfold before moving your feet off the window, getting off the chair or do anything else.
This one was really difficult. If I sit on a chair only then only my head, shoulders and tits can be seen. But since you want my pussy on display, I had to place a chair on top of my coffee table and push both up against the window. I wrote "Dirty Girl" above my breasts, since there was no room. Next I placed the chip clips on my nipples, which again, hurt like hell. Then I sat on the chair and placed my feet onto the glass. I was a bit worried about falling, but much more worried of being seen, mainly because I couldn't just 'jump away' as previous. Once my phone timer was set for ten minutes, I began to fondle myself, whilst keeping my eye out for passers by. I couldn't tease my boobs too much because they hurt, so I spent more of my time lower, focusing on my thighs and stomach. I sqeezed and smacked them, pinching myself and trying to get as close I could to my pussy without touching it. It was working, I could feel myself enjoying this stimulation, I felt all tingly and a bit nauseous doing this all so publicly. Soon, the timer went off and not a single person saw me (thank goodness).

Setting the timer for 15 minutes now, I was ready and my pussy was aching for attention. It was so wet I was prepared to use both hands. A little way into it I noticed someone walking by, a girl I think? She had a hoodie so I couldn't really tell. But I instantly climbed down from the chair and watched from behind the wall. Once she was gone and the street was empty again I climbed back onto the chair. My feet had made fog prints on the window so I matched up with them before frigging myself again. I was/am very desperate to cum, so when I was touching myself I needed to stop every few seconds to avoid climax. My fingernails are fairly long (0.5 cm out) so I've been masturbating on the surface. I did make an effort to insert multiple fingers like you asked, and worked up to 4 fingers on my left hand inside, with my right spasming on my pussy lips. It felt very scratchy. Another person walked by, on the other side of the road, but I didn't step down. I went slower with my hands and watched her walk along, because I didn't expect her to see me. She didn't notice me yet I was terrified of her!

The timer went off after a bit, and I still haven't cum. Thank you for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 01-22-2017, 10:46 AM   #18
mrstevebe

Well now it is dark again, you can now do the same dare as this morning. Blindfold breast exposed in front of your window, this time you have some lights in the room. Set your timer 10 minutes.

male/35/uk
Likes : spanking, cbt, edging, bondage, cross dressing, cei, joi, chastity, plugs, gags
Toys - dildo's, butt plug, lovense edge, clamps, rope, wand vibrator, gag, chastity cage (with spikes)
dislike : cornertime, line-writing (good punishments)
limits : scat, family, social, blackmail, diapers
mrstevebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #19
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstevebe View Post
Well now it is dark again, you can now do the same dare as this morning. Blindfold breast exposed in front of your window, this time you have some lights in the room. Set your timer 10 minutes.
I've been changed for a a while now, wearing pyjamas. Anyway, I searched around and got my scarf. Then I took off my top and realized I still had all of that writing on me, which was embarrassing. Then I opened up my curtains and set the timer on my phone. 10 minutes. One knot later and I was exposed and blind. I was excited with the blindfold on, and was/am definitely sure that some one (or more) saw me. It was pretty scary but fun. Thanks!
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 12:14 PM   #20
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

I'm still taking dares. Really humiliate me!
My Kinktalk:

Last edited by Debble; 01-22-2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #21
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Still no dares? I was hoping to do more...
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:18 PM   #22
prop

Go to your living room window and turn on the lights, take a marker and write insert here with an arrow pointing down at your pussy, next blindfold yourself and edge as many times as you can in 10 minutes

Limits: Illegal, blood, scat, extreme pain, permanent, some anal, friends, family, face pictures

18/m/straight/UK

Looking for a Skype/KIK mistress pm me or add me on KIK if your interested

KIK: alex.woods421

Edges 40/140

My dick code; http://dickcode.creativerobot.co/?c=...40842_27-6-117
prop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:24 PM   #23
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Forgot to respond to this thread :P

Write "public slut " across your chest. Now lights on music up dance naked in front of your window for 3 of your favorite songs. After the first song add tooth paste to your nipples, after the 2nd add tooth paste to your clit, after the 3rd. Edge 5 times infront of the same window blindfolded. Count to 100 between edges, don't turn off the music or lights during this time. Of course its always most exciting to do this in the most exposed window but feel free to repeat this infront of all of them.

After each song write the name of the song and one naughty word on your body. I suggest adding clamps but i'd think they might fall off.

To make it more fun repeat the dare with a random playlist of your favorite genre, for 10 songs. Slow song = add 3 clips your your sensitive parts, fast song 3 edges after. Change it up as you need.

Last edited by Taz55; 01-22-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #24
Kifla

If you are still interested i have one more.
Get a pair of pants and two clips. Clip both side ends of the pants to your nipples with the clips (imagine that you are hanging them to dry :P ) Try to bite the bottom part of the pants with your teeth. The perfect scenario pants reach your mouth, slightly pulling your nipples. If the pants are short, use a bra, clipping the straps to your nipples. I hope that you still have the writings on your body. If not, write with big letters "Little slut" on your stomach. Get another pair of pants, smear some tooth paste around them and push them inside your vagina. (alternatively, try to put a toothpaste inside using fingers). Go to the living room, stand on your knees in the middle of the room, facing the window. Bite the pants hanging on your teets and keep them in your mouth. If at any point you open your mouth before you are done, and the pants drop, you will be punished (awaiting report ). Put hands behind your head and keep this position for 10 minutes. After that you can lower your hands from your head. Edge rubbing only your clit. Ride the edge for 20 seconds, after that rest for 2 minutes, keeping the initial position. Repeat edge-rest until you edged 5 times and then you are done. No cumming. If at any point, a clip falls from your nipples, attach it back again and continue. Count how many times clip felt down and report back. Good luck, and remenber that pants in your mouth should stay there at all cost.
Old 01-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #25
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by prop View Post
Go to your living room window and turn on the lights, take a marker and write insert here with an arrow pointing down at your pussy, next blindfold yourself and edge as many times as you can in 10 minutes
First I wrote the 'insert here' with the arrow and took my scarf and phone with me to the window. I set the timer for 10 minutes and wrapped the scarf around my face. I was really aroused and concerned, because the light made me stand out and I couldn't tell who was watching. I managed about 4 edges befor the timer went iff
Thanks!
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 05:26 PM   #26
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Hey girl, well it must be dinner time were you are. Order a pizza to be delivery, and when the guy shows up, just wear a bathroom, as your paying him, let the bathroom slip open. If you like the guy, and he likes you, just make sure you have rubbers.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:53 PM   #27
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kifla View Post
If you are still interested i have one more.
Get a pair of pants and two clips. Clip both side ends of the pants to your nipples with the clips (imagine that you are hanging them to dry :P ) Try to bite the bottom part of the pants with your teeth. The perfect scenario pants reach your mouth, slightly pulling your nipples. If the pants are short, use a bra, clipping the straps to your nipples. I hope that you still have the writings on your body. If not, write with big letters "Little slut" on your stomach. Get another pair of pants, smear some tooth paste around them and push them inside your vagina. (alternatively, try to put a toothpaste inside using fingers). Go to the living room, stand on your knees in the middle of the room, facing the window. Bite the pants hanging on your teets and keep them in your mouth. If at any point you open your mouth before you are done, and the pants drop, you will be punished (awaiting report ). Put hands behind your head and keep this position for 10 minutes. After that you can lower your hands from your head. Edge rubbing only your clit. Ride the edge for 20 seconds, after that rest for 2 minutes, keeping the initial position. Repeat edge-rest until you edged 5 times and then you are done. No cumming. If at any point, a clip falls from your nipples, attach it back again and continue. Count how many times clip felt down and report back. Good luck, and remenber that pants in your mouth should stay there at all cost.
This dare was quite finicky but once I understood it all I decidied to do it.

The first thing I did was get naked, and since I had washed off the marker from yesterday, I wrote "little slut" across my chest. With my clothes left in a pile on the sofa, I took my panties and two clips, lined them up with my nipple, then clamped them down. The pain was sharp and I felt great pressure on my tits, but I could handle it once it died down and was more numb pain than anything. Most of the pain came from having toothpaste smeared on my pussy. I didn't insert any because I heard it can be very dangerous, but I figured applying to the surface was a good compromise, it made me squirm for a bit whilst adjusting, especially since I was being too generous with the toothpaste.. I completely forgot about stuffing the extra pair of panties inside of me. While the panties were in my mouth they didn't stretch unless I looked up. This was good because the fabric was smooth and could fall out of the clip pretty easily. They also tasted very dry; soaking up all the moisture from my mouth.

Setting the timer for 10 minutes, I kneeled down in the living room biting on my panties, hands behind head. Kneeling down was a lot like sitting on the chair, in that my head and shoulders were visible and nothing else. Only a few minutes later I failed by yawning. I wasn't tired, but it just crept up on me, so I guess i'm being punished. Anyway, panties back in mouth, which were pretty wet by now, and tremblng from the toothpaste, I continued. Once the timer went off, I dropped in relief and let the blood come back to my arms.

I can't edge rubbing my clit alone, I needed more variety to get off, so I hope you don't mind me going a bit further. It was really hard to keep my edge for 20 seconds without cumming, But I managed using faint rubs to keep me close. Using the timer on my phone, I tapped away at it on the floor with my 'clean' hand to rest for 2 minutes. I was still excited to edge when the timer signalled, but it was boring to just sit and wait there, and it took soo long to edge after waiting between each one. One of the harder bits was keeping those panties in my mouth, since I really felt the need to move my jaw for comfort.

As soon as the dare was over I washed that toothpaste off and gave myself a bit of recovery, it was red, but the colour is back to normal (thank goodness). Thanks for daring me!
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-23-2017, 05:04 PM   #28
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

I really want to stop jumping out of the way when people walk by... Any dares that can work with this?
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-23-2017, 05:52 PM   #29
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Exposure dare

Here is my idea to stop you from moving away before your time is up. You are to take a chair and place it in front of your living room window, with the back facing the window. Then get some scarves or belts and use them to tie your ankles to the legs of the chair, so you are standing next to the chair and could lean on the back if you wish. You can have a robe on while you tie yourself up. Then when you are ready, set your timer for 15 minutes, remove the rob and and then start rubbing. You are to rub your pussy and breasts and nipples for the full 15 minutes, never stopping, but you may alter the manner and speed that you rub. See how many edges you can complete before the timer goes off.

Being tied to the chair like that will prevent you from jumping away, and squatting down will be difficult and thus disuade you as well. I know that bondage was in your dislikes but you did say you wanted to be forced to stand still for the whole time.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:43 PM   #30
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

To keep you jumping out of the way. Girl did you just level up to Bondage.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, exhibitionism, public, window dare