Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

View Poll Results: I Got My ____________ To Look At My Junk!
Sister 30 49.18%
Brother 16 26.23%
Mother 11 18.03%
Father 8 13.11%
Other 14 22.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2010, 02:13 AM   #1
Nudist_Ralph

Band-Aid Brother & Sister - Look At My Junk Dare

It seems to be a common desire among siblings to want to expose themselves to each other. There is always the drop the towel deal, accidental walk in, streak down the hallway kind of stuff that happens. The problem is these are all quick flash kind of dares.....

How does one get your sibling to have their face in your junk starring at it for a good long time? Here is a way if your dare!

All you need to do is to create some sort of mark in your crotch. Maybe pinch the skin so it looks like a bug bite, or itch yourself with your fingernails until your skin is red and rashy, or even twist the skin giving that hickey kind of look. The point is you want to make some kind of mark on your skin, but nothing too serious that your sibling would call 911 over! hehe. Make sure the mark is right up in your crotch - leg seem area. It needs to be in a spot where you can't readily see it, so using a mirror to create might be needed.

Once you have it created the next step is to approach your sibling and tell him or her that you have an embarrassing itch and because of it's location you can't tell what it is. Ask them it they would look at it for you to see what is going on in case it might be something serious. Once you have them agreeing to look the rest is laying back on a bed and spreading your self wide so they can look.

Guys - if you lay back on the bed and use your hands to grab your legs to hold them open your sibling might say they can't see it because your balls are in the way and you could have the added option of saying, "just move them out of the way" and now not only is your sibling looking but they are touching as well.

Girls - If you put your mark in your pubic hair area you might be able to get the same affect and have your sibling having to part your pubes to get a better look.

Now this Dare can be a two-fer, because the first time they look would be to check and see what you have. Then if you wait a few days you can have them check again to see if it is completely gone. If you are able to convince them well of your plight, it could even become a recurring issue for you which you will want their help to monitor over the years!

Now I posted this as a sibling dare, but this could be a dare to get your parents looking, or a roommate, or friend, or even a co-worker. Be creative and post the results!

Last edited by Nudist_Ralph; 06-24-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: typo
Nudist_Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds interesting... Family stuff and exhibitionism (at least not in r/l) isn't really my thing but i'm sure someone might enjoy it!

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
JIMBUK2

I got my aunt to stare at my dick by pinching my upper inner thigh and having her take a look at it. I watched her eyes and she probably looked at the pinch for two seconds out of the three minutes she was "inspecting"
JIMBUK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:31 AM   #4
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

If I said I needed their help for something like this then they would tell me to screw off, some family.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

I will defiantly try this.
Use my sister
Ill post back soon
EDIT: I have this thing that looks like a scar on my balls, That will be my excuse
EDIT2: Hehe, That was fun, She went in to look at the scarish thing and got right in, rubbed me a bit and told me to come back in a few days so she can inspect it more to see if it is a scar
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia

Last edited by trust-no-1; 09-06-2010 at 02:30 AM.
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 AM   #6
Nudist_Ralph

Quote:
EDIT2: Hehe, That was fun, She went in to look at the scarish thing and got right in, rubbed me a bit and told me to come back in a few days so she can inspect it more to see if it is a scar
Excellent use of the dare, let us know how the final inspection goes!

Last edited by Nudist_Ralph; 09-08-2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: typo
Nudist_Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
222jkt
Account Banned

I really want to try this!
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
Hornycollegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222jkt View Post