Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2023, 08:35 PM   #16
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue's lucky box

Blue Story 10

Blue's lucky box
This summer, my Master has decided that I require an even tan across my entire body, he suggests I visit a clothes-optional beach for some sunbathing.

One night when I was feeling particularly horny and in need of attention, I asked Master for advice on appropriate attire while driving from the beach to a nude sunbathing spot. He playfully suggested that I drive there completely naked, which sent shivers down my spine as I imagined the thrill. However, I couldn't help but object, concerned about what might happen if my neighbours caught a glimpse of me. The idea of stepping out of my home naked and being greeted by a stranger was an enticing fantasy but unrealistic.

We came to an agreement that, for modesty's sake, I could wrap a towel around myself so as not to scandalise the neighbours. For the drive to the beach, Master allowed me to wear one of my new, skimpy bikinis. As part of a previous dare, I had replaced all my swimsuits with tiny bikinis that showed off a lot of skin.

As we discussed the situation further, Master kindly offered to provide me with appropriate swimsuits for my trip to the beach. This was particularly pleasing as it was rare for Master to give me anything. I experienced a powerful orgasm at the thought of wearing something daring for my master.

Two weeks later, ten identical small boxes arrived from Master. As I examined each one, I couldn't distinguish between them. For some reason, I decided to rearrange the boxes randomly, just in case there was a secret pattern to them.

As I prepared for the trip to the beach, I couldn't help but feel excited (and a bit nervous) about what was in store for me. I selected a box from the middle of the pile and eagerly opened it on the kitchen table. Inside was a short see-through blue nightgown made of delicate material.

Pulling the see-through dress on, it hardly covered my bottom and the fabric left my nipples and pussy slit completely exposed. It was clear that this outfit was designed to showcase my body in all its glory. Excitedly, I took a photo of myself and sent it to Master, for his enjoyment.

Wrapping myself in a towel, I headed down to my car and loaded up the boot with all of my belongings. As previously agreed with Master, I draped my towel over the driver's seat so that I would be sitting on it. I quickly removed my towel, leaving me standing next to my car in just the see-through blue nighty. As I bent over to drape the towel over the car seat, I could feel the see-through nighty slipping up to totally expose my ass.

As I settled into my car, the short nighty was so short my bottom was sitting directly on the towel. Glancing down, I was struck by how transparent the fabric was, allowing an unobstructed view of my breasts. As I set off in my car, it felt as if everyone around me could see my breasts.

After five minutes of driving, I grew more comfortable, no one appeared to be paying attention to me as I focused on driving. Upon reaching the beach, I had gathered enough courage to simply toss my towel over my arm and walk down to the sand in just my blue see-through nightgown.

A young couple returning to their car, gave me a friendly greeting, as we passed. I spread my towel on the beach and settled down to sunbathe, still wearing the blue dress. Later on, with newfound confidence, I stripped off the dress altogether and lay nude on the beach for all to see.

Enjoying the sun, I wondered what was in the other boxes. Perhaps they contained even more daring attire than the see-through blue nightgown. Would one of the boxes be empty, would I be brave enough? Thinking about those small identical boxes aroused me, leading me to let one of my hands casually drift down to play with my pussy. It was a lovely day to be sunbathing.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, enforced nudity, exhib, sliverblue, sub female, sunbathing, swingers