Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-22-2017, 09:42 AM   #1
sexysub117

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

I am a 21 yo student, I have a slim body, 7 inch uncut dick.

I am an experienced slave. I am looking for a master to give me tasks throughout the day via skype, kik, or any messenger app, and also to have online cam sessions when ever both of us are available. I provide picture and video proof for my tasks that I complete offline and I will complete any task as soon as I possibly can!

I love underwear and have a vast collection! I also love public and semi-public tasks (I love the risk)! I also have masturbation and anal toys! I am also willing to purchase any underwear or toys that I may not have and you would like me to use!

I am looking for an easy-going, open and flexible relationship (but also with some rules)! I am not the type of slave to be in a strict relationship, however, I do complete my tasks and if I don't I would obviously expect punishment!

I want our relationship to be fun and exciting for both of us! Let me know if you are interested and we can set up a trial run to see if we like each other!

Can't wait to hear from you,
Your future slave boy

Kik: sexysub117

Last edited by sexysub117; 06-22-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk