Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-25-2016, 04:01 PM   #1
HumpBunny

Default Ruin Your Makeup Blowjob Training

This dare is for anyone who has access to something to go down on and makeup basics (eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, any of these!)

A very simple dare!

Before you start practicing, put on a nice thick application of eye makeup. Make it fancy if you'd like, but make it thick. Take a picture of it (don't worry, you won't be sharing this with anyone. Just to show yourself the difference later!), and then start to warm your mouth up.

Once you're ready to start taking your dildo/banana/hairbrush/etc. down your throat, go ahead and lay on your back so that you're comfortable, and then go to town. Your goal is to get as messy as possible, so try not to swallow the spit and let the tears that will well up in your eyes run wherever they will.

Once you're feeling sated and your jaw is beginning to ache a little, go ahead and take it out of your mouth. Take a picture of your face, and compare it to the before picture. If you are allowed to cum, go ahead and do so, masturbating to your own ruined picture and the feeling of spit and makeup drying on your skin.

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HumpBunny for this post:
Old 03-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #2
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds amazing, I might try this soon
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:36 AM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Comments

Thank you for this dare.

You might also whack your face a little with the phallus. This may smear lipstick and foundation together and help produce more tears for the mascara run.

I understand that you intended this to be something done alone, my one's self, and not shared. But I pictured you, a 19 year old college student, walking down the hall to her dorm room with the after condition of the dare at 1 a.m.

So would you, humpbunny, do the bulk of he dare outside your dorm or apartment and walk into your room as if you didn't know the condition of your face? Would you do it knowing that your roommate(s) may be awake and see you? If you live alone would you go into a all night store and buy something? Maybe cough drops? Or sore throat spray?
Note that I don't intend to extend your dare to this level. But I felt it was worth thinking about. So many of he dares I find here are very exciting to read. I often place myself into the dearee's part. But, few would I ever do or would ever have done.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

going to do this soon it sounds fun

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk