Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #106
worthlesscumwhore

Thank you sir, I am glad I pleased you.

can anyone please punish this slut, I need this thread to touch 20 pages. I would be really grateful. Please.
worthlesscumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #107
Raenef
Distinguished Member

choose your most "near see through" clothes and take a walk through the next shopping mall

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #108
dzbll
getDare Devil

you must wait till you need to shit badly, then take a laxative. when its almost unbearable you must fuck your ass with a large object for 10 min. then you will deepthroat the object for 3 min. it must got directly from your ass to your mouth. you will repeat the fucking and sucking 6 times. you must also do this infront of 3 friends.after finishing all sets ask friends if you should do it more. if all 3 say you can stop then you may release while sitting in the tub.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #109
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=worthlesscumwhore;1295919]

sonicboom: thank you sir for this assignment. i will do it as soon as possible. i cannot now as I have to do something else for my master.

QUOTE]

DId you ever do my task I assigned you? I never saw a report in your thread.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:48 AM   #110
worthlesscumwhore

reanef: I will do this now. thank you sir.

dzbll: omg, im crying just by the taught of it. My master said it was a good idea. omg. I can not do this today, but maybe tomorrow. I am so scared of this. Thank you sir for humiliating me.

Sonicboom: I am so sorry sir, i completely forgot it. I will do it right after i am back from the mall. I am deeply sorry for this sir, I also would like to thank you for giving me your assignment. thank you so much.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #111
dzbll
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthlesscumwhore View Post
reanef: I will do this now. thank you sir.

dzbll: omg, im crying just by the taught of it. My master said it was a good idea. omg. I can not do this today, but maybe tomorrow. I am so scared of this. Thank you sir for humiliating me.

Sonicboom: I am so sorry sir, i completely forgot it. I will do it right after i am back from the mall. I am deeply sorry for this sir, I also would like to thank you for giving me your assignment. thank you so much.
also for my dare. have someone there that dislikes you.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:08 PM   #112
worthlesscumwhore

I am back from the mall. All men were watching me like i was a piece of meat. Thank you sir for this punishment.

i will now do sonicboom punishment.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #113
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Fill your enema bag with your pee. Give yourself a pee enema. Once in fuck your ass with a large object removing it fully each time. Try not to spill any pee from your ass. Do this for 10 minutes. Once done go into shower and release enema on feet. Then lick and suck it from your feet and toes.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:18 PM   #114
worthlesscumwhore

I just did this:

Start by gagging yourself with a bar of soap. Give yourself a 2L icy enema. Hold it for 20 minutes. Every 5 minutes, snap a rubber band on your asshole 20 times. Every time you leak you are to slap yourself in the face 2 times. if you release before the 20 minutes is up, whip your ass with a belt 200 times. Write a report when complete.

I was able to keep the icy enema for 20 minutes, but I pretty much had to slap my face the whole time. It was really hard not to leak because of my ass gape and slapping my asshole with the rubber band was easy at first but it began to hurt to the point of agony. I cried the whole 20 minutes and felt really dizzy.

Thank you so much sir for this task. It made me feel like the worthless human I am. Thank you.

Asslvr: I have to make a bit of errands for master, I will do this right after. Thank you sir for giving me the disgusting punishments I deserve.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:35 PM   #115
howellnp

what about my task?

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:20 PM   #116
master301
Distinguished Member

Here is a real humiliateing one first have your master fuck you in the ass and have him cum in your ass try to keep the cum in your asshole and then put your shortest skirt on with no underwear and go to a public place where there are guys and let your asshole loose for the cum could drip out and bend over infront of guys once in a while.then you may go home and wipe the cum off with your thong because you still have to lick clean your thong after 20 pages are complete.but you should get an enma before your master fucks you for he cant get disgusted by your dirty asshole.

Last edited by master301; 04-08-2014 at 04:38 PM.
master301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #117
worthlesscumwhore

I just did asslvr task. I first poured some pee from my pee bottle into my enema bag and put the pee in my ass.

Then I took a cucumber and started to fuck my ass, trying not to make any pee leak out, which was impossible. Sorry sir I failed this task, A lot of pee went out during the 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, I tried to release the rest of the pee on my feet. A lot just went in the bathtub, but I did have some on my feet. I licked the pee and shit mixture off my feet like the stupid shit licker I am.

Thank you so much master for punishing this slut, and I am really sorry that I made some pee leaked out of my ass while I was fucking it with the cucumber.

Howell: I am so sorry sir, I still have not figured out how to do a blog. i know you gave me instructions, but I am really stupid sir. I m really sorry for this.

master301: thank you sir for giving me a task, I will do it next time i see my master. I just saw him but he told me to leave home.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #118
modifier

Default Stretch!

Measure diameter of largest object (cucumber?), you can insert into asshole. Find object (dildo, cucumber, eggplant etc) thicker for 0.2-0.5 inches. You have one day to insert it and next 3 days insert it in asshole at least for 30 min.
If you cant insert in first day, keep trying next day. But in that case here is punishment: repeat the tasks with "peebottle", but for now fill the bottle with vomit.
modifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:54 PM   #119
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Color half your hair pink, the other half neon green ( can be temporary). Upper lip red, lower lip black lipstick. Right eye black cat eye liner and blue shadow. Left eye extremely long false lashes and glitter shadow. Short skirt and torn t shirt. Left leg bright colored knee sock with a tennis shoe, right leg black thigh high and 4" heel.

Go grocery shopping, out to dinner, and walking through a mall.

Last edited by marystoy; 04-10-2014 at 12:21 PM.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:35 PM   #120
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Create some fake sperm, there are plenty of recipes on-line. It must look realistic. If the recipe requires water add some pussy juices from one of your 15 daily masturbations. When ever/if ever you can, use real sperm instead.

For the duration of your punishments you will use lashings of this as a condiment or gravy etc on anything you eat. If anyone asks you are to tell them that it is real sperm and you love the taste soo much you wish you could live off only the cum.

The next time you contact your master you will ask if this is too lenient and if he believes so you will replace all water with urine (yours, his i just don't care)

In addition to this (and after talking to your master) at least once you will travel to a public place with at least 75cl of it and attempt to pore it at arms length into your mouth. I expect less than half to enter your mouth and the rest to end up all over you. If both your eyes are covered you may clear one so that you can see. You may take an amount of it on your finger and suck it seductively once for every (age appropriate) person you pass.
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk