Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.
Tara proposed that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group. We decided that whoever rolled the dice that made the person get naked would determine what the person would have to do.

Tara rolled the dice and my number came up; I feared I was beginning to run out of luck. The tent in my underwear really wasn't hiding much, especially with the wet spot now beginning to show. However, I chose the conservative route and removed my shirt. Tara, Pam and I were now all 1 piece away from complete nudity.

Dan's up next and he rolls the dice. Wouldn't you know it, my number came up again. I was hoping that if I had to do something in front of the group that I would be at the mercy of the women; not Dan. Rules were rules though so I stood up with my tent and removed my underwear. I think Tara liked the fact that I was shaved. Dan tried to look away but Tara and Pam seemed to be staring at my erection with the tip glistening from precum. Dan laughed like a teenager when he said I had to jerk it in front of everybody. My face immediately turns red. Quick to draw some of the attention off of me, I asked for a modification. "I don't have any lube so give me one roll; if it's even, I get some help from the women. If it's odd, I'll go till I cum."

Option 1: I roll an even and Pam quickly lends me a hand by giving me some of her juice as lube.

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not liking those options =/
I should've came here earlier
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.
I have an idea....
--------------------------------------------------

I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 1: "You're right!" says Dan "He does not deserve such satisfaction... Let me give him something else instead"

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Thanks for recovering this, GoogleMaster, I like this twist better... Tantric trance, funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"
Dan turns to Tara, a bit vexed, a bit concerned. He's never been that understanding of her but he can't really argue the point with her in front of us.

"Why do you want to see him jerk himself so bad?"

Her tone is both playful and accusatory. Dan becomes very defensive: he doesn't want his wife to think he might have homosexual tendencies. She looks at my exposed shaft, then back to her husband.

"I want to see yours too, honey. I want to compare."

Dan is really taken aback. He thought he had the situation in hand but now it's turning against him. He looks to me for support, but given what he wanted me to do and how intransigeant he was, I do nothing. Pam backs us up so Dan has no choice but to remove his own underwear and expose himself. Pam and Tara then ask us to stand side by side so they can compare our lengths.

Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.

Recommandation for whoever follows: don't just jump into sex, even if the characters are naked. Play around with the nudity first. Remember that all four characters have lost their bottoms now; Pam still has her bra on and Tara has nothing but a t-shirt.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Sidebar: Yes, nice recovery GoogleMaster; I too liked the save.

Quote:
Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.
Despite the fact that Dan has about an inch more in length compared to me, he finally realises that he has just removed his boxers without an unlucky roll of the dice. He starts to put his boxers back on, but is stopped in his tracks by Tara, and is unsuccessful in making a case that he should be allowed to put them back on.

"Sorry Dan," Tara starts, "but you took them off and now they must stay off. Your protest should have come before you were so quick to show yourself off in front of Pam."

Tara winked at Pam, she knew that they had us guys all ready to go, and that we'd likely do just about anything for them at this point. Dan was quieted by Tara's bit of rant, though I think she wasn't nearly as serious as she sounded, and Pam picked up the dice wanting to get the game back on track.

She rolled a 6, not such a bad number when playing a board game, but that was one of the 'wild' numbers that meant the roller. "Shit," she muttered, and with out as much as a second's pause she reached behind her, undid her bra, and with a bit of sexiness let it slide down her arms landing on the floor in front of her.

Dan seemed stunned, as he stared at my naked wife, and surprisingly it was Tara that reminded us that Pam was now to do something for us.

Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:16 AM   #7
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Good job everybody. You didn't like where the story was going so you changed it within the context of the options. This is exactly how the thread is supposed to work. My point in going straight to the masturbation was to show how juvenile Dan was but, admittedly, it got away from me a little bit. Thanks for keeping the story going.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #8
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.
Since Pam had rolled the dice; she wasn't allowed to decide what she had to do. Therefore, the group decided to make Pam refill all of our drinks and deliver each one with a kiss.

Pam stood up and walked to each one of us and collected our glasses; her breasts swaying with each step and reaching closer to each of us as she leaned over for our glass. She left the room with 3 sets of eyes staring at her ass as she left for the kitchen.

When she returned, she first handed Dan his glass and gave him a kiss right on the lips. Dan was as stunned as I was. It wasn't an open-mouth, passionate kiss, but it was right on the lips and more than just a peck. Pam delivered my drink next. I knew I'd get a little more than Dan, and I did. She straddled me, leaned in and passionately gave me a deep, wet kiss. Her nipples gently brushed against my chest as she leaned into me. I didn't want to stop, but she got up and walked over to Tara. Dan and I quickly sat up and paid attention. Tara helped her out by standing up to meet her. Pam set the drink down on the table and put her hands on Tara's ears as they began to kiss. What a sight; my naked wife kissing Tara, who is naked from the waist down. The kiss was much more than what Dan received and not too much less than what I received. I was shocked at both of the girls' willingness; my mind ran wild as to what the rest of the evening had in store.

Everybody was now naked except for Tara. Damn, the one I really wanted to see, still had her blouse on. I'm not complaining because I got to see an incredible show thus far but I was still wanting more.

Option 1: Since Tara is the last remaining (the winner) we all have to be her slaves for the rest of the evening.

Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk