Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #181
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Get on your knees and tie your balls to your big toes, so there should be a minimal amount of space between them. You shouldn't be able to get off your knees or unbend your legs more than a few inches. Now spend 3 hours before bed then sleep like that.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #182
SK8 GUY

Send a message via MSN to SK8 GUY

Frogtie yourself and tie your balls to your bad post now see how far you can go

Likes: CBT, Ballbusting, bondage, rules, pain, nipple torture, bondage+movement=pain

Limits: urethral, scat, piss, cum swallowing, permanent, public

PM ME
PEGS: I will add 5 clothespins to the body part of your choosing.

Looking for a chat Mistress Pm me if you want me
SK8 GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #183
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

fill a bowl with a few dashes of pepper, a tablespoon of hot sauce, squeeze a lemon into it, and then a cup of water. now soak a sock in this bowl. now place the sock over your cock and balls and stroke yourself til you edge. resoak it, then edge again. resoak one more time then make yourself cum twice with the sock on your cock.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #184
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Ok using rope to stretch your balls as much as you can then use a brush or ruler o hit it every half hour 15 times. Before and after you finish doing this you have to masturbate till you edge but stop. Do this only for 3 hours and when you done you have to spank your balls your fav # times 6 no cumming all day
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #185
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

make a humbler out of two sticks and a few rubber bands. wear it for 4 hours

Old 05-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #186
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

Bind your ankles with a belt then tie a string arroubd that then tie that string arroubd yiur balls, you are then to masterbate ONLY by grinding the floor with uour dick.
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #187
SK8 GUY

Send a message via MSN to SK8 GUY

Tie your balls to your dog and throw a ball do that three times

Likes: CBT, Ballbusting, bondage, rules, pain, nipple torture, bondage+movement=pain

Limits: urethral, scat, piss, cum swallowing, permanent, public

PM ME
PEGS: I will add 5 clothespins to the body part of your choosing.

Looking for a chat Mistress Pm me if you want me
SK8 GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #188
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

get a shoe, hold it by the shoe strings and swing it into your balls 20 times.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #189
theo192
Distinguished Member

Tie up your cock and balls as tightly as you can. Now roll two dice, add the two numbers together and then multiply that number by ten. This is the amount of times you must beat your balls. If the number is too high, you can do half that number if you cover your cock and balls in toothpaste. Next, using the toothpaste as lube, you must orgasm without stopping three times. If you remove your hand from your cock, you must put something large in your ass for 20 minutes. If you stop jerking off at any point, you must beat your balls another 30 times.

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #190
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

spank each nut your cock head the top bottom and sides of your cock 150 times each.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #191
6u3k
Account Banned

Do all the dares on this page one right after the other ending it by smacking your nuts 250 times with a bristled brush of some kind
Ps feel free to try and make me cry with mine
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #192
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Take icecubes in your ass. Tie your hands to your balls. For each icecube you take up your ass, you can masturbate for one minute. Also for each icecube, you have to slap your balls 50 times. You have to continu until you cum.

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #193
ld2007

Tie off your balls so they are separated. Now melt an Ice Cube on each one. When melted slap each one 70 times

Please note: I am not allowed to masturbate without my Master's permission so no edging tasks i'm afraid
ld2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #194
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

Tie a weight on your balls and do 30 jumping jacks. After 30 minutes you can release your balls....

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
shabbyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #195
theo192
Distinguished Member

Tie up your cock and balls nice and tight. Rub ice cubs all of both until they are nice and cold. Immediately after, you will drip hot wax on your cock and balls for five minutes. You will use something like a ruler to beat all of the wax off.

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture