Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-25-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
Wholeenquiries3
Account Banned

Female 26/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

26/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

I'm the filthiest sinner you'll ever meet looking for someone to help me on my way and fulfill my darkest desires. There is nothing I wouldn't do to please.
Particular interests in scat, humiliating my holes secretly in any way I can under someone's control.
I adore to be stretched or stuffed and I like anybody that is into punishment and wants to put me back in my place. I am interested in humiliation and wrong things to the max and wish to be controlled completely in a productive way.

Get in touch fellow sinners or at least send me ideas!
Old 09-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
Painslave1

Hi I’m a 18yr male from New Zealand. I have some amazing punnishments and ideas for you if you want. Message my kik painslave10.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:15 PM   #3
perv2thebone

Send a message via MSN to perv2thebone Send a message via Yahoo to perv2thebone

Hello, toilet mouth I like your add very much. I am a Switch, sometimes I like to Play the dominant side, too. Always naughty with a Faible for scat. Send me a PM if you are interested in chatting and doing stuff for me.

Kik jj1970ger
Old 09-30-2017, 01:10 PM   #4
Ctin711

Default Interested

Experienced master here. Kik italianguy711
Old 10-07-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
Me4
Account Banned

Add my kik @your_master_daddy
Old 10-08-2017, 03:36 AM   #6
SimpleGuy18

Hey i woud love to walk down the paths of sin with you and so that we can explore these dirty, nasty things together. If you are interested message me here via pm or on kik. My kik is in my signature.

Likes include: humiliation Pain, hidden and semi public, rules, orgasm control

Feel free to kik me: Natanahel11
Old 10-08-2017, 11:09 PM   #7
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

If you have a look at her profile and her activities she was last logged in one week ago.... So much for being furiously interested to find another sinner paving the road to hell for her with bad intentions.....
Oh well....

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
The following user says Thank You to MeisterRebus for this post:
Old 10-09-2017, 06:16 AM   #8
Redsilkyrope

Anytime I read some slave is ready to do whatever a Master commands I'm divided between two parts. The first says "she is a lier, she will not fulfill as she claims" while the second replies "mmm who can say? perhaps this time she is serious and can really withstand your perversion and even love them".

Usually (9 times over 10) the "game" ends when I demand proofs. To be more detailed, the game ends immediately, when I ask for an ID picture.

Humiliation is my favorite practice, combined with pain and degradation for the most. But I'm sick and tired to talk about me and my ideas with people not worthing them. I own 2 slaves in real life so my interest here is to find someone who can really go over any previous experience I have had.

The point then is: are you serious? are you ready to demonstrate me you are real sending me an ID picture under my requests?

If the answer is yes then we can start chatting and knowing better. My contacts are below, in my signature.

If the answer is no, then move over, I'm not the right Master for you.

Kris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholeenquiries3 View Post
I'm the filthiest sinner you'll ever meet looking for someone to help me on my way and fulfill my darkest desires. There is nothing I wouldn't do to please.
Particular interests in scat, humiliating my holes secretly in any way I can under someone's control.
I adore to be stretched or stuffed and I like anybody that is into punishment and wants to put me back in my place. I am interested in humiliation and wrong things to the max and wish to be controlled completely in a productive way.

Get in touch fellow sinners or at least send me ideas!

Kik, BBM, Snapchat: redsilkyrope
Hangout: [email protected]

Last edited by Redsilkyrope; 10-09-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #9
Thequeen1226

Hello,

saw this ad and instantly wanted to reply. I am a mistress who is pretty kinky in what I want to do from hidden public to outright humiliation (in private of course until otherwise discussed). I also am a huge fan of punishment and enforcing my own rules. I really hope to hear from you as this can be a fun experience for both of us. Let me know if you have any questions or anything else. Message me here or on kik at thequeen1226. I will say though that I am still a very respectful dom so although you are/want to be a dirty slave I also will ensure we follow all limits and discuss everything before diving deep into these fantasies.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:35 AM   #10
yesmiss

Default kik me slut!

kik me on yesmissyes and i wilčl take good gare of you , in a bad way hehehe

FETISH bondage, pain play ,torture, role play ,hiden public stuff, i am open minded and willing to explore my limits

MY DONTS blood, animals, family, open public stuff, blackmail, scat, other people, permanent

MAYBE pics, video, webcam

anyone is free to pm me dares, im looking forward to new ideas

my kik: yesmissyes

Advertisements
Kink Talk