Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2015, 05:07 PM   #1
locker.room.guy

Trophy A Beginner at Public Nudity

Hello people of GetDare!

I am new to public nudity, and so I am rather timid in my nude form. I need to stop that, permantently.By the end of this thread, I want to be comfortable nude whenever and wherever I fancy.

To do this, I need your help.

What I want from this thread, is public nudity dares (this includes semi-public nudity too) of a steadily increasing level of difficulty, so as to slowly make myself more and more confident going naked in more and more public places.

This will mean I don't want any big jumps in difficulty (that doesnt mean I dont want difficult dares, just easy dares at the start, slowly getting more difficult).

Hopefully, by the time this thread dies (hopefully not too soon) I will be fully confident in my naked form when in public.

Thanks on advance for the dares you guys/gals give me.

Enjoy!

Limits:
Blood, scat, piss, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics/vids, crossdressing, friends/family, social suicide, illegal, pet play
locker.room.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 05:12 PM   #2
sportsgear

What's your experience level so far?

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Control My Calendar and day!.
sportsgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 05:25 PM   #3
locker.room.guy

Ive been naked for a while in the changing rooms at my local gym and done some dares, and also streaked once about 1 km down a country path where there was no chance of anyone seeing me.

Limits:
Blood, scat, piss, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics/vids, crossdressing, friends/family, social suicide, illegal, pet play

Last edited by locker.room.guy; 12-23-2015 at 04:31 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:49 PM   #4
lta9613
Distinguished Member

Go commando and go for a walk. Flash dick or ass at least 3 times during the walk. Just a simple peek.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:20 PM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by locker.room.guy View Post
I am rather timid in my nude form.
Is the reason for you to be rather timid because of being insecure of your body? Because I wonder why someone would be timid when they are really proud of their body.

Whenever you are comfortable being naked in the current sceneario, move on to the next one.

- Completely naked at home, when no one is around.
- Completely naked at home, when family members are around.
- Completely naked when showering at a sports club.
- Completely naked while opening the front door when you are not expecting someone to come.
- Completely naked at the (nudity) beach.
- Completely naked when in the presence of your best friend(s).
- Completely naked when in the presence of a person of the gender you are attracted to.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 09:38 PM   #6
sportsgear

are the showers at your gym open or cubicle?

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Old 12-23-2015, 03:50 AM   #7
locker.room.guy

We have open, communal showers.

Limits:
Old 12-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #8
sportsgear

Ok, so take at least a half hour shower completely make every time you're there. Walk completely make to/from the showers as well- no covering with towel

Old 12-24-2015, 06:16 AM   #9
MasterTob

When you have a friend over, tell him you need to take a shower. Strip naked in front of him. Put on a towel and go to the bathroom to take your shower. Once you are back, take off the towel and start looking for clothes you want to wear. While you do that, make sure to face him and chat/joke with him to stay naked as long as possible. Only when you have all items, start to get dressed.
MasterTob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:13 AM   #10
locker.room.guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lta9613 View Post
Go commando and go for a walk. Flash dick or ass at least 3 times during the walk. Just a simple peek.
Thank you, will do

Limits:
Old 12-24-2015, 08:13 AM   #11
locker.room.guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Is the reason for you to be rather timid because of being insecure of your body? Because I wonder why someone would be timid when they are really proud of their body.

Whenever you are comfortable being naked in the current sceneario, move on to the next one.

- Completely naked at home, when no one is around.
- Completely naked at home, when family members are around.
- Completely naked when showering at a sports club.
- Completely naked while opening the front door when you are not expecting someone to come.
- Completely naked at the (nudity) beach.
- Completely naked when in the presence of your best friend(s).
- Completely naked when in the presence of a person of the gender you are attracted to.
Brilliant idea, definitely starting this one ASAP

Limits:
Old 12-24-2015, 08:14 AM   #12
locker.room.guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgear View Post
Ok, so take at least a half hour shower completely make every time you're there. Walk completely make to/from the showers as well- no covering with towel
Thank you! I will do this when I next go swimming.

Limits:
Old 12-24-2015, 08:15 AM   #13
locker.room.guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTob View Post
When you have a friend over, tell him you need to take a shower. Strip naked in front of him. Put on a towel and go to the bathroom to take your shower. Once you are back, take off the towel and start looking for clothes you want to wear. While you do that, make sure to face him and chat/joke with him to stay naked as long as possible. Only when you have all items, start to get dressed.
Thanks for the dare, I think I will keep this one for later, it is a bit difficult for me at the moment

Limits:
Old 12-25-2015, 12:15 PM   #14
locker.room.guy

Anyone else have more dares?

Limits:
Old 12-25-2015, 12:50 PM   #15
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Freeball in the gym.
Think about something sexy when you are in the showers, so you'll get an erection.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Etcin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, naked in public, nudity, public, public nudity