Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-18-2012, 05:47 AM   #46
jwdotson

On seeing this, Kitty could not help but let out a moan and move her hips. Her master took careful note of this and imediately issued a punishment. "You were not supposed to move a muscle cunt!! As punishment for your disobedience you must now be slave to this mans cock for the rest of the day. And he may use you in any way he likes."
jwdotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:58 AM   #47
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty looked nervous and didnt want to be a slave to someones cock that she didnt know but she knew she had no choice

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #48
Dravot
getDare Devil

Her master took from his pocket a set of wrist cuffs put them on her and clipped her wrists to her posture collar. He then took a spider gag with a big o ring in it and put it in her mouth it was so big it hurt her jaw to have it in place. He looked her in the eye saying "Now be a good slut for this gentleman, I'll return to pick you up in the morning" turned and walked out of the store.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #49
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty watched,in fear, her master leave then looked at the store clerk

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Old 03-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #50
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

She looked at him nervously as he told her to stand up. He grabbed one of her nipples and led her to the back of the store to do as he wished.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #51
Dravot
getDare Devil

As they went through a curtain into an empty store room she saw other people as well, a woman and another man who though wearing a mask she was almost certain was her master. He smiled cruelly at her obvious shock and dismay.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 03-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #52
jwdotson

She knows the she will be used by everyone there quite viciously and that she is going to have all her holes stuff many times today. Yet she is looking forward to the pain and embarrassment she will recive from it.
jwdotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #53
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty tries to look down to hide the shame but the collar prevents her and she just stands still completely helpless

Bisexual

Old 03-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #54
Dravot
getDare Devil

The man brings her into the center of the room, bending her over a small heavily built table and clips her collar to a short piece of chain on the far end stretching her otherwise nude body taught and accesible before those present.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #55
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty feels totally humiliated and vulnerable and closes her eyes awaiting any type of pain that might happen to her

Bisexual

Old 03-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #56
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

"What did your master say your name was?" The clerk snaps. He examines
her clothing to see it marked with the name 'Kitty'. He then moves round the back her to where she cannot see, tightly tied down to the table by her collar.

"Kitty? Ha, such a slutty name." As he says it, Kitty feels fingers poking around inside her cute pussy, the fingers retreat, but leaving something small inside.

The clerk walks back to the front of her, and places something right in front of her eyes, but just out of reach. It's a small pink dial, with a thin cable coming from it.

"This could keep you busy while I'm working..." He turns the dial to maximum, and the vibrator kickstarts in her slit on full power. Kitty is overwhelms by the sensations and wriggles in her bindings. "Enjoy, I'll see you when I finish work" and he exits the room.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #57
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty wiggles more hoping that someway she can get free but has no luck

Bisexual

Old 03-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #58
Nikki111
Account Banned

Kitty soon felt the need to cum.

Send me a message titled wedgie and I will do whatever kind of wedgie you want with any extra like 'give me a bra connection wedgie and put # of ice in it' or things like that Be creative or I will just ignore it

Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Nikki111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #59
Kittycat1
Account Banned

after a few minutes kitty couldnt help holding in the cum and let it go out.

Bisexual

Old 03-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #60
Dravot
getDare Devil

The man in the mask noticed Kitty's orgasm and said "leave her for 2 more of those and she will be ready to start"

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay