Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2024, 04:34 AM   #31
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Too bad I see you didn’t go with one of the masturbation competition options, those looked fun. And who will be giving permission to cum and perfoming the spankings? Will you be doing that for each other? Here are some rules for you both to consider, add any you’re willing to:
  • You must sleep naked Agreed, applicable for both
  • You must both sleep in the same bed One day of the week, we will sleep together
  • You must shower together Not including as I prefer to keep some daily task aside
  • You must wear a crotch rope to at least 1 class each day Both of us are not into ropes, so not including
  • You must leave your sex toys in plain view in the main room of your apartment at all times Agreed, we will do that

I also see that Tori has no rules that only she is following. I think we need at least 1 or 2 specific to her, so here are some ideas that might fit her:
  • Tori must grab Kat’s butt at least once each day Agreed
  • Every time Kat has sex and Tori’s not part of it, Tori must masturbate for at least as long as Kat spent fucking. She must start as soon as possible after learning that Kat is getting/has gotten laid. Instead of time, I will masturbate as many time as either Kat or the guy cummed, whichever is higher
  • Tori may not wear any outfit that’s less revealing than what Kat’s wearing that day Kat does wear very revealing outfits, I don't have that kind of outfits. So my will always be more conservative or basic outfits
  • Katrina will give Tori a person that she must kiss each month, failure to do so will result in a mildly humiliating dare. Agreed

If Tori doesn’t want to do these all the time, consider having them only apply on certain days. And I suggest a punishment if she doesn’t follow a rule she’s agreed to: The next day, Kat will pick one of her rules and make Tori follow it instead of her (pick a rule that’s within Tori’s limits of course).
Thank you so much for looking into our rules and I did not find any specific rule I wanted to follow before this. Masturbation competition sounded fun but I don't like competition kind of rules. Sorry.

I am happy to take some clothing rules or general rule for the day though.

Tori
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 12:46 PM   #32
spursyfan

Suggested rules for Tori

For at least 3 days of the week, you are only allowed to wear either a bra or panties but not both. When not wearing your bra, you have to wear a top that shows your cleavage. When not wearing panties, you have to wear a skirt/dress that doesn't go below your knee

One day a week, roll a dice and that is as many items of clothing you have to wear at any time during the day. Footwear is not included. Could leave you very cold if only 1 item on a cold day or very warm if you have to wear 6 on a hot day
spursyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 01:13 PM   #33
ReluctantExhibition

Rule: every morning Katrina and Tori will play a game (rock, paper scissors; chess; connect 4; battleships; etc.). The loser will have to eat her meals naked, on all 4s, a collar and leash, and eat out of a dog bowl at the feet of the winner. Ideally do this for shared meals at home.
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:08 AM   #34
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
Suggested rules for Tori

For at least 3 days of the week, you are only allowed to wear either a bra or panties but not both. When not wearing your bra, you have to wear a top that shows your cleavage. When not wearing panties, you have to wear a skirt/dress that doesn't go below your knee

One day a week, roll a dice and that is as many items of clothing you have to wear at any time during the day. Footwear is not included. Could leave you very cold if only 1 item on a cold day or very warm if you have to wear 6 on a hot day
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
Rule: every morning Katrina and Tori will play a game (rock, paper scissors; chess; connect 4; battleships; etc.). The loser will have to eat her meals naked, on all 4s, a collar and leash, and eat out of a dog bowl at the feet of the winner. Ideally do this for shared meals at home.
Hi both,

Thank you for sharing some additional rules, I really liked some of them. I have made some minor changes and updated out list of rules.

Love,
Tori
Old 03-30-2024, 09:01 PM   #35
The.Pillager

Rules potentially for both or for just Tori

1. Once a month, Katrina pick a character who you will create a costume for and wear for the entire day. You may use pre-existing clothing, create your own or purchase clothing. Katrina will rate your outfit on a scale of 0-10 based on her own ranking system. Every point off is the number of times you have you edge before you are allowed to cum next. If Katrina is mean, she can specify specific conditions that must be met for edges.

2. Every time Tori goes to the bathroom in public, she must strip naked first. If you are feeling daring, you can leave the stall door open.

3. Once a month, you need to use the opposite gender's bathroom in public.

4. Tori for ever time Katrina takes a guy home and you aren't part of the action and you are also home, you must practice anal in your room.

5. Tori must always offer anal to any guy she is sleeping with. If they no, then the guy must cum before she does.

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:52 PM   #36
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

1 new rule for Tori: You must work out naked in your apartment for 1 hour total every week (can do all at once or split into 2-3 workouts). Kat can watch if she wants.

Ways you could modify this, pick any you like:
If your vibrator can be inserted or worn, you must have it on during the workout
If Kat decides to watch, Tori can demand that Kat eat Tori's pussy after the workout (or pick another forfeit if you don't like this one).
If Kat decides to join in and also do the naked workout, and manages to follow along with Tori successfully for the whole workout, Kat can demand that Tori eat Kat's pussy after the workout (or pick another forfeit if you don't like this one)

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:31 AM   #37
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
Rules potentially for both or for just Tori

1. Once a month, Katrina pick a character who you will create a costume for and wear for the entire day. You may use pre-existing clothing, create your own or purchase clothing. Katrina will rate your outfit on a scale of 0-10 based on her own ranking system. Every point off is the number of times you have you edge before you are allowed to cum next. If Katrina is mean, she can specify specific conditions that must be met for edges. This is an interesting rule but I am not looking to create costume, so this rule will have to pass

2. Every time Tori goes to the bathroom in public, she must strip naked first. If you are feeling daring, you can leave the stall door open. This will be included for both of us

3. Once a month, you need to use the opposite gender's bathroom in public. This will be included for both of us

4. Tori for ever time Katrina takes a guy home and you aren't part of the action and you are also home, you must practice anal in your room. Not really forcing myself with anal at the moment, so no

5. Tori must always offer anal to any guy she is sleeping with. If they no, then the guy must cum before she does. Not really forcing myself with anal at the moment, so no

P
Quote:
1 new rule for Tori: You must work out naked in your apartment for 1 hour total every week (can do all at once or split into 2-3 workouts). Kat can watch if she wants.
I can do some house warm-up before going to gym

Ways you could modify this, pick any you like:
If your vibrator can be inserted or worn, you must have it on during the workout
If Kat decides to watch, Tori can demand that Kat eat Tori's pussy after the workout (or pick another forfeit if you don't like this one).
If Kat decides to join in and also do the naked workout, and manages to follow along with Tori successfully for the whole workout, Kat can demand that Tori eat Kat's pussy after the workout (or pick another forfeit if you don't like this one)
These are nice additions, we will think about these.

I personally think we both have lot of rules as such to follow during the college or in general, should we close the post or keep it open.

Thanks,
Tori
Old 04-02-2024, 05:59 PM   #38
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasegirls View Post
These are nice additions, we will think about these.

I personally think we both have lot of rules as such to follow during the college or in general, should we close the post or keep it open.

Thanks,
Tori
No need to close it, but you also don't need to accept any new rules posted in it.

I'll leave one final new rule for Kat: Whenever Tori gets home, you must be kneeling naked at the door waiting for her.

Ways you could modify this if you want more:
  • You must greet Tori submissively and ask if there is anything Tori would like her to do. You must do anything Tori asks (decide what sort of requests Tori can make for this before starting the rule).
  • If Tori gets home and you are also at home but not waiting appropriately, you do all the housework the next day while Tori encourages you however she pleases.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 04-02-2024 at 06:13 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 07:52 AM   #39
teasegirls

Quote:
No need to close it, but you also don't need to accept any new rules posted in it.

I'll leave one final new rule for Kat: Whenever Tori gets home, you must be kneeling naked at the door waiting for her.

Ways you could modify this if you want more:
  • You must greet Tori submissively and ask if there is anything Tori would like her to do. You must do anything Tori asks (decide what sort of requests Tori can make for this before starting the rule).
  • If Tori gets home and you are also at home but not waiting appropriately, you do all the housework the next day while Tori encourages you however she pleases.

Hi,

Thank you so much. For most times, we both go out together, but I do like this rule as she is very likely to forget it in that case and I can have her do all of the housework.

Thanks,
Tori

Advertisements
Kink Talk