Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Default Role Play

Ok since i am bored I would like to role play you can either post it on this story or send me a starter in pm
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kittycat1 for this post:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
Kittycat1
Account Banned

ok i guess i will just start off with the role play then

Kitty was a little girl about 4'11'', with raven black hair and bright blue eyes. She was dressed in a maids outfit just about an inch or two pass the pussy and with her 38 C breasts showed kind of good through the out fit, she also was wearing cat ears and tail. She just got off work at a maids cafe and realized she forgot a change of clothes so she was walking down the street with her maids outfit on
Old 03-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
123letsock

Default Kitty

Kitty felt like swimming, and put the tiniest swim wear she owned on as loosely as possible. She headed to the closest pool she knew of and dived in. Her swimsuit immediately fell off as she rushed through the water. Kitty pretended not to notice and got out of the pool and walked off in just her towel around her waist.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty laid down on a chair and closed her eyes and pretended to be sleep and let go of the towel that was wrapped around her and had her legs spread kind of far apart.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

a stray dog came out of the ally and started shiffing around between Kitty's spread legs.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty pretends not to notice the dog at all and spreads legs a little farther apart
Old 07-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
WillBChamp
Baby Member

He laughed "thank you child" now find ur room upstairs but I must warn u if u make a wrong turn there will be a punish ment or task for you" he laughs and fades into the huge mansion and as she makes her way upstairs she notices...she's under survallence
WillBChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(((Umm they are in a hotel room and Jess is KO'd... Good enthusiasm! Keep up with the thread and you can use that perfectly when they do get back to the Frog's estate/ranch/farm/thing... XD)))

*The room service lady stands there blushing for a moment*
*Frog takes notice to this*
Thank you very much M'am
*Frog sees that she is quite wet*
I would like to repay you but as you can see my leg pleasure your self using me if you so please.
*The lady blushes heavily as she stares at Frog's cock*

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
djsnila28

David and Melissa are walking down the hallway of the hotel that frog is in when they walk pass a door where they her a moan coming from the room they see that door is open a crack for the lady forgot to shut it the hold way. Melissa peek through the crack with David and says "He was with group of peope we saw in the barn up the road from here right" David nods his head , Just as they are stand there someone guy run up the hallway and bumps in to Melissa causing her to fell into the door.

Which push the door wide open causing Melissa to fall on the floor of frogs room. Melissa look up and room service lady standing there get more red in the face from emberassed at almost be caught by a guest of the hotel. the room service lady leaves the room. Melissa get up and dust herself off. She look at the guy and the young lady sees that the young lady has a bandage on her head and that the guy has a cast on his leg and say " Sorry didn't mean to interrupt you." She then start back to the doorway where David is waiting. When frog says " wait a moment where do you think you are going?"

Melissa says" back to my friend who is waiting for me." Frog says " You are not going anywhere until you do some stuff for me." Melissa then asks " What do you want me to do? Frog says " Take off all you clothes. " Melissa remove all her clothes of her body and now standing in the room naked. frog then says "Remove all of Jess clothes from her body and put your clothes on her." Melissa carefully remove jess clothes from her body for she didn't want to cause her any pain carefully put her clothes on Jess body. Frog says " Now Put jess thong and bra on." Melissa put Jess bra on she feel them squeezing her breast for they are tighter then her bra. she notice the Jess thong is wet but she put them on. Frog then says " Play with yourself." Melissa rub her fringers on the virgina area of the thong were the wet spot is from jess juice which was bring her closer to the edge sudenly melissa let out a soft moan fell to the floor from be exhausted after play with herself. she also notice that the wet spot is l larger. Melissa then realize that now her juices is mix with jess's juice in the thong. she can also feel the juice running down her legs. " Frog then says " You can go now."

Melissa was going ask if could put the rest on but decide not to ask. So she walk toward David wear ownly bra that is to tight for her breast and thong full of her's and Jess" juice she look toward frog's bed see that his dick is hard she then look toward David and see the he has a bulge in his jean short.
As she reaches David. She says "Lets go back to our room where we can have are own fun. then tomorrow we can start look for are friend Jessica again.?" forgetting to shut the door of frog 's room and runs up the hallway to their room. Frog turns his head to jess who is laying on the other bed still pass out wear Melissa clothes that are a little to big for her

Meanwhile PI is at the hospital with Carrie wait for the doctor to decide weather to release Carrie or keep her overnight. little does Pi Know that someone else is waiting to make him pay what he did to her at the pool. She then say " I can wait unit girl out of the hospital." the female figures then walk out of the hospital waiting to strike when the time is right.

Last edited by djsnila28; 08-09-2012 at 09:04 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #10
Slavegirl1217

(has everyone forgot about Carrie?? Even though I haven't)
Slavegirl1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
djsnila28

Pi, Carrie, and the doctor didn't notice that there was female figure stand in the doorway for the doctor was to busy talkig to Pi and said " We are just surprised that she is still alive when all the exams we did on her says that she should be dead, but we would like to keep her over night.

Pi then ask "Is there a reason you want to keep her over night." Doctor said " we like to keep eye on before we release her." Pi said "No she can't stay over night we have leave here right away." The doctor leave to get the paper to release her, but all of a sudden another doctor comes in who has evil look on his face and says" Yous aren't going any where." the pull out a syringe with a needle on it. he sticks in Pi's arm. All of suddem Pi start feel sleeply all of a sudden he then fall to sleep his head land on Carrie's lap, Carrie is scared of this doctor she Pi cell phone of if his pocket dials frogs number she here the hears the phone ringing, frog answer and says "Hello", just as Carrie was going to answer frog the doctor put the syringe with needle on it causing her to fell a sleep an fell back into the hospital bed.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #12
naked slave
Account Banned

Default finding strict dominant

i naked male 22 i luv to live nude in cage m bi may i b ur online sex slave at all times 24/7 i ill send u my nude pics from all four directions or in those clothes that u want u may gve me punishment if i ill not complete any task i ill send u photos of that punishment as evidence my mail is:- [email protected]
may i b ur sex slave at all times
naked slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #13
djsnila28

In the game area David and Carrie are cuff to together by the ankle cuffs one is one cuff is on David right ankle and the other cuff is on Carrie left ankle and are attach together by a chain. They are stand in front of a sexual obstacle course. Carrie asks " when what will happen to us if the obstacle hit us?" David then said " I do not know, but we can just stand we will have to try and do the best we can." Carrie nodded her head they then ran it to the sexual obstacle course. the first obstacles was toilet paper sheets on a poles that move up and down and as they try to make it through the the toilet paper the toilet paper sheet end up rubbing David cock causing it to get bigger and harder. When they got to the end of it wrist cuffs were put on them one cuff on David right wrist and the other one on Carrie left wrist that was attached together by a chain.

The second obstacles were rope with arousal gel on they to walk through and most of the rope managed to hit Carrie's Pussy make her very arousal. When they got end of the second obstacles another ankle cuff was put on them. one on David's left ankle and the other one on Carrie's
right ankle which make it hard for they were face each other now. Carrie then asked " What is the last obstacles?" David said "It is butt balls." They then walk on through the butt balls one string of them want up David's butt and the other string of butt balls want up Carrie's butt .

They were then pulled out very fast which made them both scream cause which made Carrie's Pussy wetter and notice the her juice run down her leg which his cock get bigger and head close to touching Carrie's Pussy they reach the end of the last obstacle another wrist cuffs was put on the them one on David's left wrist and the other one was put on Carrie right wrist. David open his mouth to sat something when the room suddenly shot blue colored pills in his mouth. David then say aloud " Oh no those will this hard." Carrie then ask "Why do you say that?" Just as she said that she felt something go inside her Pussy. She looks down see that it is David cock. She then says "What are we going to do?" David then said we will just to keep moving for those pills will make it happen anyways, but will try to keep from cumming in as long as I can." Carrie nodded her head they then move to the door that was behind with each step Carrie took it make it hard for do to keep from cumming inside Carrie. Carrie could see the strain that it was cause David, but they continue on down the hallway toward the stairs

Now in the the Mall Jessica was surround by the four guy with no where to run. The guys start to laugh for they knew she was trapped. two of the guys walk up grabbed her arms so she would be able to fight them. the third guy start to rub her breast on top of the vibrator which cause her to let out a little moan the fourth guy start rubbing her alreay wet pussy make it even wetter which cause her to moan again. Jessica just hope the they didn't to her sex with her, but she knew that there was no way she could stop them

Now back in the game area Carrie and David had just reach the stairs David then said " Going....up....these....stairs....is....going....t o....make....it....harder.... not.... to....cum.... inside....you." They knew that they had go upstairs they they walk up the stair and just as they reach the top David could no longer hold the cum back anymore he end up cumming inside Carrie's pussy. David then. said " Sorry Carrie just could not hold it back any longer." Carrie is to shocked to say anything for her is still think about what just happen to her. Just as she think that they then push the door open saw that light was still on in the living walk down the hallway cuff together as they were. and hope that Lauren had the keys to unlock the cuffs

Pi I was getting bored he saw that Jess, frog, and Nikki were have fun with each other. he then notice Melissa sitting naked near Mary-beth you still had clothes on. He walk over toward Melissa when he reach her he start rubbing her her breast her cause her to Moan which start making her pussy wet again. Pi then pull Melissa legs apart and start fingering her wet pussy. Which made made Melissa moan more for she was really start to enjoy it.

Last edited by djsnila28; 11-22-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:06 AM   #14
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

PI's dick gets hard as he is fingering Melissa.
Mary-beth near by sees all this going on and blushes deeply trying to look away.
As Mary-beth turns she sees David and Carrie Cuffed trying to walk into the living room.
David still rock hard and inserted into Carrie's pussy.
With every step David thrusts into Carrie because of their height differences.
Lauren sees this and smiles.
"May we please have the keys to unlock these?" Carrie asks with big eyes.
"Well lets see" Lauren says before slapping Carrie's ass
Carrie yelps and Jumps, pushing David's dick all the way inside her.
"Sorry!" David moans as he cums deep within Carrie's Pussy.
The two nearly fall over.
"Okay. Now you may have the key" Lauren says handing the keys over to them.
Immediately they begin to undo the cuffs.

Jess getting extremely horny from all the fingering swings over and gets atop of Frog, rubbing the head of his dick with her swollen wet pussy lips.
Moaning loudly she slow lowers herself down onto his cock.
Gasping when she gets to the base of his shaft.
Frog slips his right hand into Nikki's tight shorts now and begins to tease her clit softly getting a moan out of her as well.
With her now free hands she slides her hands over.... dress shirt thing (Not sure what to call Sakura's red dressy thing)
and pulls it off reveling her beautiful breasts and erect nipples.
Frog runs his left hand across her shoulders and brings down his hand to massage and pinch her nipples.
While in the mean time Jess has begun to bounce up and down on Frog's Dick.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #15
djsnila28

In Lauren's house after the cuffs are off David in Carrie, Carrie start worring for she doesn't remember ever get birth control pills. David notice her the worried look on her face and say " If you have to go to the hospital cause of me cumming in you have someone contact me on facebook and I will be right there." Carried nods her head to let David know she understood, Lauren really enjoyed making David cum in Carrie and was now wonder who else she could make cum in to one of the young ladies.

Lauren Notice that Jess was already ridding frog's cock and saw that Melissa was being finger by Pi. she even notice that frog was playing with Nikki's Pussy. She then said to herself. "think I will spice thing up a little more. " She then yelled "I want everyone to stop what they are doing and listen to me. " Everyone stop what they were doing and looked at Lauren. Lauren then said " I have a fun game we can play, but first anyone still wearing and outfit take them off now." Jess knew that she how to get of frog's cock and she wasn't very happy about that. Kitty, Nikki, Frog, and Mary-Beth too the outfits off so now they were naked just like everyone else except for Lauren.

Lauren then said "Good now that is done I want everyone to close there eyes right now and do not open them util I tell you too." everyone close there eyes and when they did that Lauren took out some more cuffs that were were behind the couch. she then walk over to Melissa and Pi and cuffed them together Making so that they were face each other she then move to Mary-Beth guide her to Frog she she then Cuff them together where there were face each other. She walk back over to David and Carrie and cuff them just as the way they were before she even put anke cuffs on all of the as well.

She then guide Jess to the front yard and had her stop by a row of trees. she then cuff her to the tree branch she then stuck key to jess cuff into Jess's pussy that had a string had a string on it attach to Part of the string that hang out had taffy on it . She then when back inside and guide Nikki to frog's truck that was still park outside the hospital and cuffed her to the door handle. She then head back to her house where she guide Kitty to bridge that was a block away from the houses and cuff her to a pole put key the kitty to cuffs in her in her Pussy a sting was attach attach to Part of the string that hang out had taffy on it to it. She went back to Nikki and put her key to her cuffs in her pussy as well it also had sting attach to it attach to Part of the string that hang out had taffy on it .

She then return to the house and hid the keys that were for the cuffs that Carrie, David, Pi, Melissa, Frog, and Mary-Beth were wearing she the grab three blue Pills and return to the living room. She then shoved a pill in frog's mouth she even did the same thing to Pi and David. She then said I want you to shallow what is in you mouth and don't even think of split it out or you will pay,"

They then shallow the pills that was in the mouth and she saw the pills effect happen very fast she the pushed Melissa closer to Pi so that his cock was now in her Pussy. She then Pushed Mary-Beth closer to frog so that his cock was in her Pussy. She then Pushed Carrie closer to David so that his cock was in her Pussy. She then said " You can open you eyes now." They did notice that they were cuff together. Lauren said " Before ask me for the keys I don't have then for I hid them in the the house and not tell what room the key are in until you free yous free, Jess, Nikki, and Kitty from their trap use will each have three tries to free each one and you will not move on until you free them. There is one more you rule you will try not to cum in you Partner, but if you do cum in them you will stay cuff together until I feel like take the cuffs off and now to start the game you will fine Jess cuff to a tree out front now go free her." As they pass her she smacked Melissa, Mary-Beth, and Carrie on the ass which made them jump and yelp which also cause Pi,frog,David's cock to be pushed deeper into the the ladies's Pussies

As all when outside Lauren locked the door and turn on the alarm system this way no one could sneak back in to look for the keys, She then follow them to were Jess was stood there and watch to see how they did.

In the mall the guy that was finger Jessica took his finger out and saw how wet she was down there. He then unzipped his pants Push his rock hard cock into her pussy and as he was doing that the guy that was rubbing her breast stop and step behind her he unzipped his pant and Push his rock hard cock up her ass, Jessica let out a loud sceam "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as the to guys were pushing their cock deeper in her As they were getting closer to cumming they took their cocks out and start cumming all over Jessica"s body. After that they trade places with there friends unzipped the pants and started cumming on Jessica too. After that the four guy group left leaving Jessica standing there all cover in cum,

She knew that she had to get of of the mall now Jessica then Push the door open walk outside she runs down the street toward the bridge where she saw Kitty cuff to the pole. She was to tire to do anything so she laid on the bench near Kitty and fell asleep. Kitty hears someone snoring next to her and wonder who it could be. She yells out to the person laying on the bench, but, Jessica doesn't hear her for she is in a very deep sleep.

Last edited by djsnila28; 12-05-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay