Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 12:50 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Instruct, control and tell this slut how to please her Sir

Hello GD,

Once again I am turning to the vast imagination of this site to assist me in pleasing my Sir.

I should remind those of you who do not know, the three things that absolutely drive me over the edge are;

- Orally Pleasing My Sir Robert
- Being told specifically what to do
- Knowing that strangers are aroused and perhaps even cum based on what they see, read of Hear me doing.

So, here is the deal;

Sir and I are traveling today, We will be arriving at out destination later this afternoon. Sir has a meeting and I will be at the Hotel.

I have been instructed (by an incredibly wise and insightful GD member ) to be ready and waiting, in the room, for my Sir at a specific time. Sir has made some modifications to the scene to suit his taste. I am to be dressed and waiting as follows;

" You will be standing with your feet at least shoulder width apart in your 5 inch heels, like a good slut.

Your pussy will already be dripping wet for me, with arousal gel, freshly and liberally applied just before we start.

You will be tightly corseted and your hair pulled back. You are to be blindfolded. If your blindfold doesn't completely and securely block all your vision, secure it with bondage tape or alternatively you may simply make a blindfold using the bondage tape.

Your hands are to be behind your neck and your mouth is to be open for inspection. Just like your legs are to remain open, you will keep your mouth open during our time, so that it is always available to suck cock."

In addition, if you wish, the following toys will be available for your enjoyment;

- Hitachi wand
- 8 inch soft touch vibe
- remote wiivibe
- bondage tape
- body oil
- clothes pegs

Now, here is where you cum in;

You will be providing me with specific instruction as to exactly how I should pleasure my Sir.....

Sucking his cock.....

Fucking Him......

Masturbating for him as he enjoys his cock tail......

Or anything else you might suggest that meets his approval.

Details,

You choose how you want to deal with me;

PM

Once a reasonable number of you have replied, Sir will select the instructions I am to follow.

In turn, I will provide you with a detailed report in real time as to how I am executing your instructions.

Based on the quality, enthusiasm and your satisfaction with my report, YOU decide if I have earned an orgasm.

Bonus;

In the event that we receive and Sir selects an exceptionally interesting suggestion, he has informed me that he has purchased a pre paid cell phone, if the author of the submission would like, Sir will provide that person with the number to the phone.

That person can disable there call ID and will be able to call this slut directly and listen to her describe in detail, exactly how she is performing the task as set out.

The event will start exactly 7 hours from the time of this post. We will be boarding a plane shortly, and hopefully my Sir will have some interesting reading when we land.

xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
The following 2 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 05-10-2016, 01:29 PM   #2
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

6 and a half hours left

I think you should decorate yourself with the wivibe at the soonest opportunity in case Robert wishes to surprise you throughout the afternoon, and I think you should keep your mouth open the entire time you are alone in the room so that you have to drool all over yourself whenever you fail to lick or suck the drool back into your mouth (if you need water buy a bottle from a vending machine so you can wrap your pretty mouth around it when you take a drink).

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 05-10-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Wonderful. Remain blindfolded and open as instructed. Stick the dildo on the corner of a desk or dining table and arrange yourself on it facing outwards with your slutty high heeled legs spread. Ifvpossible use the bondage tape to bind yourself in that position (legs either side of table leg). With your hands continually stroke your clit as you ride the dildo, spreading the wetness all over you.

When your sir arrives he can come to you and while still riding the dildo and blindfolded you must undress him. Then he might like to fuck you hard against the window. As you are blindfolded you will have no clue if anyone is watching..
Old 05-10-2016, 03:12 PM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
6 and a half hours left

I think you should decorate yourself with the wivibe at the soonest opportunity in case Robert wishes to surprise you throughout the afternoon, and I think you should keep your mouth open the entire time you are alone in the room so that you have to drool all over yourself whenever you fail to lick or suck the drool back into your mouth (if you need water buy a bottle from a vending machine so you can wrap your pretty mouth around it when you take a drink).
Cenobite,

Thank you so much for your reply

The thought of being blindfolded far in advance of sirs arrival, having no idea what time remains and being ordered to perform a messy and orally fixated task is very arousing. .....

You know this cock sucking cum slut so well Sir.

One more short flight to go, and iam already dripping wet under this skirt

Xoxoxo

Old 05-10-2016, 03:12 PM   #5
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Wonderful. Remain blindfolded and open as instructed. Stick the dildo on the corner of a desk or dining table and arrange yourself on it facing outwards with your slutty high heeled legs spread. Ifvpossible use the bondage tape to bind yourself in that position (legs either side of table leg). With your hands continually stroke your clit as you ride the dildo, spreading the wetness all over you.

When your sir arrives he can come to you and while still riding the dildo and blindfolded you must undress him. Then he might like to fuck you hard against the window. As you are blindfolded you will have no clue if anyone is watching..
In addition to these excellent suggestions:

Stand where the cool air from the air conditioning can waft across your body keeping your nipples nicely stiff.

Since you will be waiting alone for Sir, we should increase you sensor deprivation. Insert earbuds with music, ambient sounds, white noise, etc. so you will not see or hear when your Master arrives.

Perhaps your first indication of his arrival is feeling the head of his stiff cock brush across your labia (unless some room service arrives before he does.) This first touch will be your clue to drop to your knees and search for Master's cock with your open mouth. How long will it take His horny, wet cum slut to find that cock she craves so much?

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 05-10-2016, 03:55 PM   #6
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Order room service 45 minutes before sir is to arrive. Then go stand per sir's instruction in front of the door. Leave a sign outside of the room that says please bring room service in.
Have another sign over your face, taped to your forehead, that says thank you, please leave food on table or whatever tip down here with arrow. Hold the tip of cash clenched by your legs 3 inches below your pussy. Be sure he knows to grab it.
ALL sex toys should be on open display on the bed as well.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:08 PM   #7
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Pleasing Sir

Oh we are going to make you drip and moan so much today Andrea.

While you are waiting for your Sir I propose the following to keep you restless and aroused. With your hands on your head, perform 15 deep knee bends. Use this time to practice in your heels and work those thighs a bit. After the knee bends are done, circle your clit 50 times, without touching it at all. Then do 15 more knee bends, followed by tapping with one finger directly above your clit, again not touching the clit itself. Do 50 taps. Then rest for a count of 200. Repeat that whole cycle 3 times, increasing the counting rest by 100 after each cycle.

When your Sir arrives, I think you should beg him to let you pamper him. Beg him to allow you to give him a full body massage. Use the oil to rub him down after you slowly remove his clothes. Work his body and use your own to relax him as much as possible. Talk to him, telling him how good he feels and how much you want to please him.

Save his cock for last. Get him a drink before using the oil on his wonderful cock and get it glistening. Then beg to be allowed to suck it deep and push yourself to take it all on every stroke. While you are sucking it, have your we vibe in so he may tease you even more while you service his cock. Make sure you never close your legs the whole time.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
Old 05-10-2016, 04:19 PM   #8
Shadowice
getDare Addict

So to start I would like you blindfolded, grab the hitachi and you will be holding it firmly against your clit. I don't know how long you will hold this awkward position but I would like you bent forward at the waist. Robert will be in front of you and your job will be to hold your mouth open and give him a sloppy blow job as he fucks your face. You may be asking why this weird position and not on your knees, its because I want your ass pressed against the window with the blinds open so everyone sees your bare ass as he fucks your mouth.

He will fuck your mouth until he is tired of it then when he stops and tells you its time you will turn the hitachi off, spin around and place your hands flat on the window as he slides into your wet little pussy. I want you to just imagine while hes fucking you all the people that are possibly watching you through the window get fucked like a little slut. He should keep fucking you until he fills your slutty little pussy full of cum, then you should spin around and clean his cock off for him.

Once done if he is pleased with your performance you may use the hitachi to cum with your legs spread wide for him to enjoy seeing your pussy twitch, and your body squirm.

*edit as pointed out by ceno below your hands are going to be bound so holding it might be difficult. I would like you instead to tape the hitachi to your leg rather then hold it there*

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 05-10-2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #9
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
So to start I would like you blindfolded, grab the hitachi and you will be holding it firmly against your clit. I don't know how long you will hold this awkward position but I would like you bent forward at the waist. Robert will be in front of you and your job will be to hold your mouth open and give him a sloppy blow job as he fucks your face. You may be asking why this weird position and not on your knees, its because I want your ass pressed against the window with the blinds open so everyone sees your bare ass as he fucks your mouth.

He will fuck your mouth until he is tired of it then when he stops and tells you its time you will turn the hitachi off, spin around and place your hands flat on the window as he slides into your wet little pussy. I want you to just imagine while hes fucking you all the people that are possibly watching you through the window get fucked like a little slut. He should keep fucking you until he fills your slutty little pussy full of cum, then you should spin around and clean his cock off for him.

Once done if he is pleased with your performance you may use the hitachi to cum with your legs spread wide for him to enjoy seeing your pussy twitch, and your body squirm.
Mostly of this sounds lovely but she has already specified how Robert wants her positioning her hands when he finds her. Perhaps the wand should be taped to her leg instead?

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 05-10-2016, 05:19 PM   #10
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Mostly of this sounds lovely but she has already specified how Robert wants her positioning her hands when he finds her. Perhaps the wand should be taped to her leg instead?
that would work as well I didnt stop to think how awkward a hold it might be with her trying to hold to her clit. So taping to the leg would probably work best i believe bondage tape was an option available for us.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 05-10-2016, 05:42 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default more.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post

OPS............thank you so much for your post Sir.

I am on my way to the hotel now driving the rental car, Sir is off to his meeting.
Do you have any idea how the thought of me getting fucked in a window turns me on...........OMG........squeezing my knees together as I drive, looking at men in cars beside me, imagining them watching my breasts bounce in the widow as my Sir slams his huge cock inside me as they watch.

xoxoxo

More Please...........lets face it we both want to hear more

Old 05-10-2016, 06:10 PM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
In addition to these excellent suggestions:

Stand where the cool air from the air conditioning can waft across your body keeping your nipples nicely stiff.

Since you will be waiting alone for Sir, we should increase you sensor deprivation. Insert earbuds with music, ambient sounds, white noise, etc. so you will not see or hear when your Master arrives.

Perhaps your first indication of his arrival is feeling the head of his stiff cock brush across your labia (unless some room service arrives before he does.) This first touch will be your clue to drop to your knees and search for Master's cock with your open mouth. How long will it take His horny, wet cum slut to find that cock she craves so much?
Sir max

Sensory deprivation

No sense of time

Twitching at every detectable sound

Dripping wet

Nipples freezing....

I don't know how much of that i could Handel

Xoxoxo

Old 05-10-2016, 06:26 PM   #13
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir max

Sensory deprivation

No sense of time

Twitching at every detectable sound

Dripping wet

Nipples freezing....

I don't know how much of that i could Handel

Xoxoxo
Since your nipples are stiff most of the time, you could skip the air conditioning, but I'm confident that you can handle the rest.

Just spend the time visualizing you sucking Sir Robert's cock. That should take your mind off everything else.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 05-10-2016, 09:22 PM   #14
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

And how was it

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
Old 05-10-2016, 09:37 PM   #15
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default ceno

Quote:
And how was it
This is andrea, i am on sirs phone...as mine is out of battery

I am currently on speaker phone with a PM Sir

I am tied on my back
on a coffee table in the room

My sir is alternating fucking my mouth and pussy

He will not let me cum.

He has proposed we go to the bar for a drink, i will have this time to persuade him to let me cum

Any ideas how i can do so?

Desperate to cum....andreaswallows.....and tells you about it...

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.

Last edited by bc1iron; 05-10-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, cum, denial, slave, slut