Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2023, 10:12 AM   #1
AllieSlut

Female 25F Stretch my ass for a dare night

Hi there!

I am planning a long and rather tough ass-stretching scenario for tomorrow night (will post more info about it in an upcoming post), so in the meanwhile, I need to properly prepare my ass for it - specially since it's been long since the last time I did anything like this!!

I am starting by spending the next hours plugged up with my medium (5cm) butt plug, and I would love you all to help me by giving me tasks and dares to stretch my ass. Remember the tasks will be done in order of entry and will be "cummulative", so you might want to take previous tasks in consideration - and please don't hold back and make them as complex as you wish!!!

Likes, limits and toys are listed in signature, and I'll post the reports in this threat. Please help me stretch my ass as much as possible for tomorrow!!

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 10:32 AM   #2
namesfelix

Just to ass to it. As a reminder. For the time your practicing. You will have your nipples in those clamos firm and tight.
As a wonder. Can you wesr your belt over your larger inserts? Def something we would im sure be interested in knowing.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 11:16 AM   #3
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Let's have a little stretching session
Starting with your large anal beads you can work them in and then slowly pull them out. To start you have 1 minute to get them in and 10 seconds to remove them.
Then repeat but you loss a second to put them in (59 seconds the 2nd time, 58 the 3rd etc.)
Keep doing this until you reach 1 second.

Enjoy that little starter

Likes : Humiliation & Degradation, Exhibitionism, Mind Play, Chemical Play

Unknown :Piss, Ask Me i like to try everything once

Limits : Blood, Social Suicide, Faimly, Friends

Kinky Hedonistic Switch
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 12:43 PM   #4
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Basketball

Chill your 6cm glass plug, then put it in your ass after you take out the current one. Make sure you did the Japanese nipple clamps and anal beads like previously mentioned. Wear it until you feel comfortable and properly stretched. Tell me how long you wore the 5cm one for, and the 6cm one. Then when you take that out put in your inflatable plug and put it in for the hour max like you mentioned. Please update your signature to include it's dimensions and the tunnel plugs dimensions too. The only reason I didn't ask you to use the tunnel one is because the lack of that information and because it's more of a tease to me because I love to penetrate/give anal a bit more. And since I'm not there to look in that sweet tunnel, I will pass with that toy. After I and the previous hear you report in, then perhaps we will message you with more. Or others can continue while we all wait to hear from you.

You mentioned you are having a rough stretching session tomorrow and want us all to help you prepare for it today as you haven't stretched it in a long while. Please be careful now and in the future. It takes more time and days and weeks to prepare. Not overnight. It's okay to stop whenever you need to. Don't hurt yourself.

Stay safe,
~Joanna

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 04-09-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 01:55 PM   #5
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
You mentioned you are having a rough stretching session tomorrow and want us all to help you prepare for it today as you haven't stretched it in a long while. Please be careful now and in the future. It takes more time and days and weeks to prepare. Not overnight. It's okay to stop whenever you need to. Don't hurt yourself.

Stay safe,
~Joanna
I couldn't agree more with Joanna. It definitely takes more time then a day or a night to carefully stretch your ass and prepare for regular use. That shouldn't be a kind of last minute action some 24 hours before - except if you like pain.
Be careful, don't hurt yourself and take care of your body. It's the only one you got.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass stretching, bdsm, gape, stretching