Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #31
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
I dar- no, wait, I double-dare you to get a tattoo.

Double Dared. You HAVE to do it, yo.
I would if I could, my Mother will kill me. I still haven't settled on an idea yet either.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #32
Dice7
getDare Addict

Think he meant that you just keep going until one of you doesn't want to go any further so I guess you'd lean in then kiss, then maybe one would try to french kiss, one might try to touch etc etc until something crosses the boundary and when that happens you have a loser.

(God I feel so dirty after describing all that /dirtyoldman)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #33
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Lol fair enough.

Need more dares or do you have enough to be getting on with? Just remembered what happened to that other thread you had last week? Was my dare too much of a limit breaker?
More dares are always brilliant, but yeah, I think that was a mixture of tiredness and how unlikely is was I'd actually being able to do that.

Quote:
Think he meant that you just keep going until one of you doesn't want to go any further so I guess you'd lean in then kiss, then maybe one would try to french kiss, one might try to touch etc etc until something crosses the boundary and when that happens you have a loser.

Hmm, we might try this later. It's going to be really awkward to write back about so we might not. I hope that doesn't seem mean

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #34
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

Outfits.

B - Top, jumper, skirt, socks, bra.
C - Jeans, socks, top 1, top 2, bra.

We got re-dressed to play this.

1st Game - Me (Charlotte lost first top) - (C - Jeans, socks, bra, top1)
2nd Game - Charlotte (I lost jumper) - (B - Top, skirt, socks bra)
3rd Game - Charlotte (I lost socks) - (B - Top, skirt, bra)
4th Game - Me (Charlotte lost socks) - (C - Jeans, Bra, Top)
5th Game - Charlotte (I lost top) - (B - Skirt and Bra)
6th Game - Me (Charlotte lost second top) - (C - Jeans an Bra)
7th Game - Draw (I lost my skirt)(Charlotte lost jeans) - (B - Bra) - (C - Bra)
8th Game - Draw (I lost my bra)(Charlotte lost bra) - (B - Nothing) - (C - Nothing)

I hope I described that okay, we haven't done any of the dares though. Do we both do them or..?
You keep playing, if one loses, that person does one, if you draw- you each pick a dare for the other to do

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #35
Dice7
getDare Addict

Seems very mean Bella, very mean!! Hope you can find it in you to report back it would be of great interest *ahem*.

For school each pick a different subject at random (subject as in maths history etc) everytime you see or hear someone say that word in the day you must hike your skirt up so its slightly shorter, once you have reached a height that you just couldn't possibly go higher then start undoing buttons on your shirt. Everytime someone tells you its too short or too open you can go back to the start again. Obviously don't do it if you are going to get anything more than a telling off!!

Did you ever do the dare I gave you where you paint your boobs bright colours and wear a white shirt without a bra? Could do that together might be a laugh.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 01-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #36
CharlyBelles

Send a message via MSN to CharlyBelles

Quote:
And so you should! i keep thinking of you as moss whenever i see your user name.. HI MOSS

formspringinging.

CharlyBelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #37
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
You keep playing, if one loses, that person does one, if you draw- you each pick a dare for the other to do
Okay, we'll keep playing. It's lucky it's warm in my room. Hopefully we'll be done soon so I can get dressed and make food.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #38
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Actually I didn't (you do have a dirty mind)

I had in mind the version where you each run your hand other's leg and the one who lets go first loses

You can do his too by all means, but below is a harder version of what I originally had in mind

Sit on the floor/ bed in underwear, face to face with legs crossing over each other.

Using your left hand, run it up the other person's leg, up to one of their breasts, round to the back and unhook their bra, then use the hand to run along their nipples one after the other.

Using your right hand, run it up the other person's other leg to their underwear (bottoms), pull them down and off, then run the hand back up the leg, first around to stroke their bum, then back around to their front, via the belly button and down to their clit, continue stroking using both hands.

Obviously, the point is that one of you will chicken out at some point and lose- you can move either one hand at a time, or both at once, and can move as fast or slowly as you choose. The object is to make the other person give up.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 01-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #39
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:

I had in mind the version where you each run your hand other's leg and the one who lets go first loses

You can do his too by all means, but below is a harder version of what I originally had in mind

Sit on the floor/ bed in underwear, face to face with legs crossing over each other.

Using your left hand, run it up the other person's leg, up to one of their breasts, round to the back and unhook their bra, then use the hand to run along their nipples one after the other.

Using your right hand, run it up the other person's other leg to their underwear (bottoms), pull them down and off, then run the hand back up the leg, first around to stroke their bum, then back around to their front, via the belly button and down to their clit, continue stroking using both hands.

Obviously, the point is that one of you will chicken out at some point and lose- you can move either one hand at a time, or both at once, and can move as fast or slowly as you choose. The object is to make the other person give up.
And I have a dirty mind?? Sorry to put words into your mouth though!

Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #40
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
And I have a dirty mind?? Sorry to put words into your mouth though!
Apology accepted.

It's not dirty- it's erotic. There's a subtle difference...

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #41
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyBelles View Post

And so you should! i keep thinking of you as moss whenever i see your user name.. HI MOSS
I'm in my happy place, I'm in my happy place!

Sorry to be a perverted version of Moss, I'm sure I've ruined IT crowd for you forever now..

Old 01-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #42
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:

Oh this is like nervous, we used to play this in school. Obviously a much tamer version, this is easier though, I prefer things that are planned rather than having to make it up as we go along.
Do we repeat that, or is it the first to not complete that cycle thingy?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #43
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
- 10 star jumps
- Get tickled for a minute
- Stand naked at the window for a minute
- Kiss the other person's bum or nipple
- Stand outside naked for a minute
- Ring their boyfriend and talk dirty whilst on speakphone
- Ring their boyfriend and ask them if they would be okay with you having a lesbian experience
- Ring the other person's boyfriend and ask if they want a threesome
- Pole dance for any entire song of the other person's choice (if you have nothing that can be used as pole, belly dance or table dance)
- Give the other person a piggy back round the garden.

Keep playing until you can't fit any more grids on your bodies (including arms/ legs)- inventing your own dares if you run out
We'll do another game and then forfeits and then do the nervous/chicken game.
We did loads of little games on our tummies but they aren't really coming off so we're going to wash those off first.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #44
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post

Oh this is like nervous, we used to play this in school. Obviously a much tamer version, this is easier though, I prefer things that are planned rather than having to make it up as we go along.
Do we repeat that, or is it the first to not complete that cycle thingy?
Cycle thingy- not sure what you mean, the idea is you both do it at same time, but not sure if that was your question...

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #45
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Seems very mean Bella, very mean!! Hope you can find it in you to report back it would be of great interest *ahem*.

For school each pick a different subject at random (subject as in maths history etc) everytime you see or hear someone say that word in the day you must hike your skirt up so its slightly shorter, once you have reached a height that you just couldn't possibly go higher then start undoing buttons on your shirt. Everytime someone tells you its too short or too open you can go back to the start again. Obviously don't do it if you are going to get anything more than a telling off!!

Did you ever do the dare I gave you where you paint your boobs bright colours and wear a white shirt without a bra? Could do that together might be a laugh.
We'll be able to do that one tomorrow, we'll probably choose Drama because people are always talking about Drama.
And I never did the paint one, seemed a bit tricky, not sure if I even have paint or when we'd get to do that.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk