Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-10-2020, 05:03 AM   #1
Kia Welbehenna

Default High risk, high reward chain exposure game for switches

I've been thinking about creating a game of my own here for some time now and this is what I've came up with. I hope it doesn't sound too complicated.

1. One person starts the chain and becomes the first challenger.
2. He gets challenged privately to a game of battleships with a trophy pic as a forfeit for the loser. Both parties can agree what kind of pic it's going to be based on their limits etc.
3a. If the original poster (the first challenger) wins the game he makes another post or edits his original one and posts a link to the trophy pic he got from the loser and had posted on eblue.
3b. If the person that challenged the previous poster wins he makes a post on his own where he announces his victory and posts the link with the pic. He, of course, becomes the next person that gets to be challenged.

Now here's the spicy thing. The current winner's main objective is to get at least 5 wins in a row. If he gets those 5 wins then the 5 people he had beaten become his permanent bitches within limits. When his winning streak is broken though he has to either take one pic for each person he has previously beaten and get exposed on eblue with the links posted under this thread as well or he has to become their group cam slave for one humiliating session on skype, tinychat or wherever.
When someone gets 5 wins he reaches a checkpoint. He can either start collecting 5 wins again or he can let someone else become the next challenger.

Trash talking encouraged. If you have any questions or any ideas how to make the game better just send me a PM. Whoever posts first after me is the first challenger.

Discord: Kia#9090
kik: kiawelbehenna
Kia Welbehenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 04:26 AM   #2
BiggerThanYou

Bring it on. Who wants to lose first?
Old 08-21-2020, 12:11 AM   #3
frankmarano

im in my kik isluc556677
frankmarano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 03:52 AM   #4
Collegeboi