Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
Marluxia

Default 3 vs. 1

Time: 2:00 Friday

"It's almost time to get the hell out of here," I said to myself quietly. Hey, my name is Jack if you didnt know, and this is the story of one troublesome weekend. 8 minute left. The weekend is almost here. Most of the other students were still taking there exams, I had finished about 5 minutes ago. 7 minutes. I looked behind me at my friends, their eyes glued to their papers. Come on, hurry up clock. 6 minutes. My gaze fell over to my brotheron the otherside of the room, he is a Junior. I am a Freshman. He was staring at me with a dirty grin on his face. He had finished early too. What did he know that I did not? What did it matter? 2 more minutes. I chewed on the eraser of my pencil, staring at the clock as it gazed back. 30 seconds. "Please pass your papers up," Miss Pogrin said, "You should be done." I passed up my exam, so did veryone else. 10 seconds. "Okay everyone, have a nice weekend!" she said. The bell rang. Weekend tome. Relaxation time. Oh god, my brother was walking over to my desk. I am dead time. "Heya Jacky-boy..." his grin spread across his face. he had called me that since I was 7, I hated that nickname. "Shut the fuck up bitch," I said gathering my folders. I walked out of the room, he followed. "Jacky,do you know who is coming over this weekend? And who is leaving?" I didnt like were this was going. "Our cousins" he said. My heart sank. My life sank. I sank. Our cousins were like him, but
10x worse. I dropped my stuff in astonishment. He laughed a laff of pure evil and went off to his locker. Leaving me alone outside of room 18. This was gonna be a rough weekend.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk