Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-09-2016, 05:15 AM   #1
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Default I need to be punished

My Master is very angry with me. This selfish whore was instructed to do dares from getdare well my Master was busy. I was instructed by my Master to not touch my pussy at all for the night. One of the dares I got was to edge twice well fucking my ass. This greedy slut though could not do that so while I fucked my ass I touched my pussy. Then later when my Master asked me about it, I did not tell him the truth about what had happened. He let me cum and I never told him about touching my pussy until this morning. My Master would like me to ask you all for forgiveness and to come up with punishments for me. At 5pm my Master will choose punishments he wants to use for this greedy whore.

Here is a link to the original thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263797
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1816.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	5874   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1817.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	5875   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1818.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	5876   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1819.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	5877   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1820.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	5878  

Last edited by slavejena; 06-09-2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Adding Photos
slavejena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:19 AM   #2
Uw21

Slap her bare pussy with a hair brush 30 times. Then make her expand her ass with the hairbrush handle.

Last edited by Uw21; 06-09-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Uw21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:42 AM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You need a task you cannot forget to do as a reminder.

I would suggest that until further notice your butt but not sit on a toilet seat in an emergency you may lift the seat and sit on the toilet rim
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 06:57 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

If you want to use your pussy for pleasure while you are being punished, you should be forced to find that pleasure, and reach those edges or orgasms, through pain.

Get an 8 inch piece or duct tape, and thumb tacks. for 4-5 inches of the length of the tape, and it's entire width, stick the back of the tacks to the adhesive. Use neat patterns, to get in an many tacks as you can. Apply this to your pussy. It should run from the bottom of your pussy, to just past the top of your clit. Put on a too-small pair of panties to hold them in place.

Find a surface you can straddle that will hold your weight. I recommend the arm of a couch, but you can use a 2x4 for all I care. Lower your pussy on to it.

Spend an hour humping, grinding, even bouncing, on that surface, as aggressively as you can. Lean forward to maximize force on your tacks and pussy.
I suggest you be allowed to orgasm all you want. Your master may adjust this to a specific number, or just edges. However, as I opened this with, you should be free to experience pleasure, so long as it is through pain, so as much as this hurts you should still be free to cum.
You may not slow down, you may not let up, other than for about 30 seconds after you cum. You have an entire hour, so make the most of it.

When you are finally done, you are to get off the riding surface, and lay on the floor, legs spread. Tell your master how many times you came (or edged if he did not allow cumming). He should double that number, and spank you that number of times. His spankings, with whatever striking surface he likes, should all rain down onto your tack covered pussy, with as much force as he is willing to use.

If you close your legs preventing a blow, or if you are unable to compose yourself enough for him to do the next blow withing 8 seconds, you have broken the pace of the spankings, and as punishment, must endure the spankings all over, from the beginning.

As the panties and tacks are then pulled off of your abused pussy, he should rub your pussy down with hot sauce as if it was massage oil, and finger you to one more orgasm. After you cum, you must wait 10 minutes, no pussy touching at all, until you are allowed to wash the hot sauce off.

edit
as you are online with your master only, some changes:
If he picks this, you are to spank your pussy, as he obviously can not. You will do it as I wrote, the number of orgasms, or edges if he prefers, you received, doubled.

If you miss your pussy, you have to start the spankings again.
If you hold back, you have not followed the order and must do the spankings over.
You have 8 seconds per spanking. Check the time. If you do the spankings, but take longer than the time allotted, you must do them over, until done within time limit.

Lastly, you will massage the hotsauce into your pussy yourself, and then either cum, or edge, depending on your master's wishes, fingering yourself with it on you.

After you do, you wait 10 minutes, hands off, allowing yourself to just feel it, to remind you not to touch your pussy when not given permission to, before washing it off.

Last edited by ksoma; 06-09-2016 at 02:58 PM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:18 AM   #5
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Please give this worthless slut punishments. I must have at least 10 punishments by 5pm for my Master to choose from. If I don't this slut will be punished even more.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:31 AM   #6
masterCh

200 hard spanks for your ass and not allowed to cum for 1 week
masterCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:37 AM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

While I do not believe the things I wrote here were in your limits when I wrote them, I see they have been added there now. As they are now no longer possible at all, I have opted to simply remove this post.

Last edited by ksoma; 06-09-2016 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:56 AM   #8
Kakivictim

use the same underwear for a week. pee yourself everyday.
Kakivictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 11:59 AM   #9
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

This slut needs more punishments. So far my Master has had me spank my pussy 25 times with a ruler, write 100 lines, have 10 unfolded paper clips down my underwear so they stab my pussy when I walk, and has ordered that I can't touch his pussy until further notice. Please help punish me and show me the worthless slut I am.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:03 PM   #10
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Find the largest butt plug you have and cover it in hot sauce before inserting int in your ass.

Then, pick four different implements. You will be spanked 50 times on the bare bottom with each.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #11
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Well it seems my little whore has fallen short of her quota. I am in a much better mood this afternoon so I will extend her deadline another hour, so 6:30. Please keep all punishments within her limits, safe, and sane.

We have an online relationship so she will be administering these punishments herself. She does not own any toys except for a vibrating egg and clothes pegs so other household items will be substituted if she doesn't have something.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 02:44 PM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Well it seems my little whore has fallen short of her quota. I am in a much better mood this afternoon so I will extend her deadline another hour, so 6:30. Please keep all punishments within her limits, safe, and sane.

We have an online relationship so she will be administering these punishments herself. She does not own any toys except for a vibrating egg and clothes pegs so other household items will be substituted if she doesn't have something.
I had not seen "public" in her limit when I wrote my ideas. I don't know if I just hadn't seen it, or if it was edited in, but either way, many of my ideas are not undoable.
I apologize for not seeing the limit, if it was there before I posted.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:58 PM   #13
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
If you want to use your pussy for pleasure while you are being punished, you should be forced to find that pleasure, and reach those edges or orgasms, through pain.

Get an 8 inch piece or duct tape, and thumb tacks. for 4-5 inches of the length of the tape, and it's entire width, stick the back of the tacks to the adhesive. Use neat patterns, to get in an many tacks as you can. Apply this to your pussy. It should run from the bottom of your pussy, to just past the top of your clit. Put on a too-small pair of panties to hold them in place.

Find a surface you can straddle that will hold your weight. I recommend the arm of a couch, but you can use a 2x4 for all I care. Lower your pussy on to it.

Spend an hour humping, grinding, even bouncing, on that surface, as aggressively as you can. Lean forward to maximize force on your tacks and pussy.
I suggest you be allowed to orgasm all you want. Your master may adjust this to a specific number, or just edges. However, as I opened this with, you should be free to experience pleasure, so long as it is through pain, so as much as this hurts you should still be free to cum.
You may not slow down, you may not let up, other than for about 30 seconds after you cum. You have an entire hour, so make the most of it.

When you are finally done, you are to get off the riding surface, and lay on the floor, legs spread. Tell your master how many times you came (or edged if he did not allow cumming). He should double that number, and spank you that number of times. His spankings, with whatever striking surface he likes, should all rain down onto your tack covered pussy, with as much force as he is willing to use.

If you close your legs preventing a blow, or if you are unable to compose yourself enough for him to do the next blow withing 8 seconds, you have broken the pace of the spankings, and as punishment, must endure the spankings all over, from the beginning.

As the panties and tacks are then pulled off of your abused pussy, he should rub your pussy down with hot sauce as if it was massage oil, and finger you to one more orgasm. After you cum, you must wait 10 minutes, no pussy touching at all, until you are allowed to wash the hot sauce off.

edit
as you are online with your master only, some changes:
If he picks this, you are to spank your pussy, as he obviously can not. You will do it as I wrote, the number of orgasms, or edges if he prefers, you received, doubled.

If you miss your pussy, you have to start the spankings again.
If you hold back, you have not followed the order and must do the spankings over.
You have 8 seconds per spanking. Check the time. If you do the spankings, but take longer than the time allotted, you must do them over, until done within time limit.

Lastly, you will massage the hotsauce into your pussy yourself, and then either cum, or edge, depending on your master's wishes, fingering yourself with it on you.

After you do, you wait 10 minutes, hands off, allowing yourself to just feel it, to remind you not to touch your pussy when not given permission to, before washing it off.
Thank you for providing this worthless slit with a punishment. My Master made some modifications to the task that you gave me. Instead of using thumb tacks he instead had me use paper clips. My Master did not let me cum during this punishment. He also decided that the way that the number of spanks to my pussy would be decided would be through a random number generator between 0 and 100. I had to do 51. Also instead of humping for the entire hour he had me hump until I edged. I started by attaching the paper clips to the duct tape with them poking into my pussy. I ended up using 8 paper clips for this task. I decided to take your suggestion and use the arm of the couch to hump. I humped the arm of the couch aggressively like you stated to do. I really did not like the pain from the paper clips stabbing into my pussy. It took me a good amount of time to be able to edge. One of the paper clips was rubbing into my clit. After about 30 minutes of my humping the couch the pain turned into some pleasure and was able to edge. I had to spank my pussy 51 times. With every spank onto my pussy the paper clips where jabbed into my pussy. My pussy was getting incredibly sore around spank 20 but I did manage to get them done in time. By the end my pussy was incredibly sore. My Master decided that I would edge for the hot sauce not cum. I put the hot sauce on my pussy and massaged it in. It burnt very badly. I really did not know how I was going to be able to edge with it on my pussy. It took me around 20 minutes to edge with the hot sauce and I wanted nothing more than to take it off. The 10 minutes with it on my pussy without me touching hurt just as bad. But it did help to teach me that it isn't my pussy to touch and I should not unless given permission.
The following user says Thank You to slavejena for this post:
Old 06-09-2016, 10:11 PM   #14
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uw21 View Post
Slap her bare pussy with a hair brush 30 times. Then make her expand her ass with the hairbrush handle.
Thank you for providing me a punishment. For this task my Master did make some modifications. He ordered that I would not just expand my ass with the hairbrush handle. He wanted me to fuck my ass with it for 30 minutes or until I edged twice. My pussy was already sore when I started this punishment because I had completed ksomas punishment before hand. My pussy was already aching about 5 spanks in to the punishment. By number 30 my pussy was absolutely burning and felt kind of on fire. I really was not looking forward to fucking my ass with the hairbrush handle. The biggest thing I have had in my pussy before this is a sharpie. Pushing in the hairbrush handle my ass feel even worse than my pussy. It made my ass feel like a sharp shooting pain mixed with burning. I was not able to edge with the hairbrush in my ass so I ended up having to fuck it for the entire 30 minutes. I have never been so happy for a task to be done in my life as I was when it hit 30 minutes.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:35 PM   #15
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I hope you enjoyed the punishment, and learned you lesson, and I hope your master was satisfied with the results. Thank you for the report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk