Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #61
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonfire View Post
Option 2: We make THEM do a lap dance.
Dan stopped his dancing when the clock rang out. It had been a long dance. My legs were tired. I sat down, but Dan remained standing. He had been anticipating this moment for a while.

"All right, ladies. Our turn."

He winked at me without even so much as an hesitation. We'd all been naked for so long now that it didn't really matter anymore to anyone. We were all comfortable around each other's nudity.

"Rule is the same. You do what we ask. Ain't that right?"

I nodded in agreement. I had't minded so muc being subservient to them, but now that the tables were turning, I was feeling a little giddy. Pam and Tara both seemed eager to have us direct them. Dan told them to got up and they did.

Dan sat down some distance from me. I didn't think he was very comfortable with our proximity if we were nude.

"Be gentle..." Tara said.

I imagined that Dan had no notion of being gentle; I would be there to moderate his excesses. I didn't want us to jump into an all-out sexual orgy, even if I was extremely horny. I could fancy myself doing Tara, but it was harder envisioning my own partner, Pam, doing Dan. And I had felt Tara's attraction to me as much as Pam's hint of repulsion at Dan. I had been amazed by the fact that she had agreed to perform oral sex on him; I didn't imagine it going much farther than that, but I wasn't really sure. This was unfamiliar territory.

"Your first task, ladies, if my friend here agrees, is for you to perform a lap dance for us..."

That seemed reasonable for a first request. The girls looked at each other for a moment.

Option 1: Pam comes over to me while Tara goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.
Option 2: Tara comes over to me while Pam goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #62
interesting
getDare Succubus

Do you realize it's been about three weeks since anyone added anything to this thread? Come on, people
This story is not going to write itself!
And I can only do so much on my own, I mean, this is OUR story, after all!
I'm counting on you guys!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 06-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #63
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Option 2: Tara comes over to me while Pam goes to Dan, as they perform the dance.

There wasn't really any music for them to dance to, but they some how managed to chassey their way over to us. Tara came over to me and Pam went to Dan who opened his legs and started to get hard. Pam saw this and turned away so her back was facing him. It was obvious that she was only doing this because she was obliged. Seeing Pam's back, and tight smooth ass just made Dan get harder.

Tara walked to me and I could do nothing but stare at her perfectly shapped breasts. Her nipples were perfection; round, dark sweet looking, like candies waiting to be eaten. I wanted to put them in my mouth. Instead I leaned back, not worried about the fact I was getting hard again. I wanted Tara to touch my cock. Instead she strattled my right leg and began to move. She bent her knees so that her pussy, which I could tell was wet, was just a fraction of an inch above my thigh. I could feel her against my leg hairs. She arched her back, allowing her hair to fall along her back and forced her tits out more. She wormed her way over my body, resting her hands behind me. Her breasts run a millimeter above my chest and come to rest a tongue lenth away from my lips.

Option 1: I lick her perfect nipples and she stays where she is so I can taste her.

Option 2: I force myself to be a properly behaved lap-dance client and I let her tease me for a while longer.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #64
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Option 1: I lick her perfect nipples and she stays where she is so I can taste her.
The spectacle turns out to be too much for me. My whole being is focused solely on Tara in front of me. I'm becoming oblivious to anything else. Without even thinking about it, I reach forward; my mouth gently grips her erect nipple and I slide my tongue over it.

Quickly, fortunately for me, Tara backs away.

"Hey! No touching..."

I suddenly become aware of the gesture I just posed and become flushed. Pam is looking over to me. She has stopped dancing. Even Dan's eyes are on the scene I just created.

"Hey! I want some too..."

He stares back at my companion, Pam, eagerly wanting to emulate my move, which I regret immediately. I had completely forgotten about Dan, in my own selfish desire to play with Tara's body. Now I've created a precedent, and it's clear that Dan wants to exploit it.

Option 1: Pam agrees to allow Dan to lick her breasts, before moving on to another activity.

Option 2: Pam protests, so we have to come up with an alternative solution to please Dan.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #65
just_one_story

[Option 1 it is]

"May I?" Dan chimes in, excitement etched on every inch of his face.

"Why of course, Dannyboy," Pam said in an uncharacteristically high pitched sweet voice. "Whatever you desire."

Dan took his time exploring her breast, Pam letting his tongue move over seemingly every last skin cell, before he finally stopped.

"What a great game this is," Pam said, breathless and still speaking in that strange high pitched voice. She couldn't be. Was she actually...flirting with him...the dirtbag with a wife way too good for him.

"Well,... let me think," Dan said, "I think you should..."

I interrupted quickly with a loud harrumph. "I think it's time for a break. Pam, maybe we should go to the kitchen and prepare a nice snack for our guests."

"Of course dear," agreed Pam, "I'll do whatever I want to please our little Danny here."

We moved into the kitchen and as much out of earshot as we could manage.

"What is your deal!" I whispered loudly. "You know you don't like Dan. Why are you doing this?"

"Why I am just enjoying myself. After all, we are all sitting around naked in our living room with our neighbours. I wouldn't think going a little further could do much harm. After all, you seem to have no qualms when it involves Tara that we up the ante with."

"Oh, so is this what you're about?" My voice was starting to get a little louder. "You set me up with her in the previous game, you and her switched blow jobs. I don't know what your problem with this is."

"That was to make things more 'interesting'," she snapped. "You know its different when you initiate it. With your little stunt there in the living room, I felt exactly the same way as I know you did when I started moving in on Dan. I'll continue to keep this game somewhat civilized if you do."

"Fine, then."

Option 1: Tara pops into the kitchen wondering if everything is alright.

Option 2: We go back into the living room and continue the game.
just_one_story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:15 PM   #66
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_one_story View Post
Option 1: Tara pops into the kitchen wondering if everything is alright.
I look down at the floor. There's nothing I can really say. I don't want to argue with my wife. She's right: why shouldn't she indulge a little, even if it's with Dan? After all, aren't I doing the exact same thing, possibly worst?

"Honey...."

Before I can speak, I can see that Tara is joining us in the kitchen. I heard the door to the bathroom closing; Dan is probably there. I look at Tara and my guilt and desire both resurface, stronger than before. It is true that I am lusting after Dan's companion. How could I not be, given all that has transpired so far?

"Are you two okay?"

Pam walks over to Tara and gives her a big hug. I look away.

"Nothing much. Just... well, you're not the only couple that can experience tensions."

I look up at Tara.

"I'm sorry for groping you... I was just so in the moment..."

Tara smiles, putting her hand on Pam's shoulder.

"It was just sudden, but I don't mind."
"Maybe we should stop before we do something we might regret..."

The words popped out of my mouth before I could really think about them. Of course, I didn't want to stop, and neither did they.

"Is it Dan?"
"It is... and no. It's me. Mostly me. I'm just being a typical guy."

I looked at Pam.

"I'm sorry... I apologize to you too."

She seemed more calm.

"Honey..."

She starts talking, but the words won't come out. She looks at Tara for help.

"Do you want me?" suddenly blurted out Tara.
"What am I supposed to say to that that won't incriminate me?"
"How about the truth?"

This time, it was Pam coming to the front. She walked around Tara, pacing her movements to emphasize Tara's curves.

"Do you want to have sex with Tara?"

It took me a moment to answer.

"...yes. But not at any cost. Not at the cost of..."

I didn't finish my sentence because I knew Pam understood perfectly what I was saying. She didn't seem mad - as if I could have lied anyway! But her own answer surprised me.

"Well... I want to as well..."
"What? You want me to have sex with Tara."
"No... I want to have sex with Tara too..."

The alcohol, the games and the anxiety had diluted our usual restraint; I felt like we were back earlier in the evening, in our truth or dare game... Tara didn't even blush at our revelation, mostly because it wasn't a surprise.

"I really wouldn't mind, normally... but there's Dan... I do love him, and I don't want to hurt him... too much."

The dilemma immediately became obvious in my mind. Dan was the only problem. I was sure he wouldn't have minded having sex with my wife, with Pam... but could I allow it? Did she even want to? It was still too early to do it, but something had to be done about Dan, some decision had to be taken.

Option 1: It is decided that we will find a way to remove Dan from play so we can be alone, Tara, Pam and me.

Option 2: We all take things in stride and agree to see if we can find someway to integrate Dan in what is almost sure to happen next, for his sake.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #67
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post

Option 1: It is decided that we will find a way to remove Dan from play so we can be alone, Tara, Pam and me.

Option 2: We all take things in stride and agree to see if we can find someway to integrate Dan in what is almost sure to happen next, for his sake.
It is decided that we will find a way to remove Dan from play so we can be alone, Tara, Pam and me. Once we had decided that, my mind couldn't help but wander to what lied ahead of me and my body physically showed it.

"You got any ideas other than that?" Tara asked, pointing at my erection.

"I do" I replied, I was no longer embarrassed by my erections. "We just need to get him drunk enough to pass out."

Pam asked, "How are we going to do that?"

I had the perfect idea. . .

Option 1: I create a drinking game for Dan and I's next master/slave moment with the girls. The girls have to make themselves orgasm in front of us each time Pam has one, Dan has to drink, each time Tara has one, I have to drink. We rig it so that Pam fakes enough orgasms to get Dan drunk enough to pass out.

Option 2: We introduce body shots off of the women but we use alcohol for Dan's and Soda for mine.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #68
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Option 2: We introduce body shots off of the women but we use alcohol for Dan's and Soda for mine.
As we returned to the living room from the kitchen, Dan returned from the bathroom and sat back down. He seemed eager to get the game underway: after all, we were technically still in control of the girls. I felt somewhat ashamed of what we had planned for him: taking him out of the picture seemed completely unfair. And then, Dan made it easy for me.

"All right, let's gets these chicks to do something nasty!..."

I sighed. You could always count on Dan to let you down.

"What did you guys talk about in the kitchen?"

Tara answered.

"They needed to chat; I just went up to check on them."
"Fine... so... what do we have them do?"

I could tell Dan was eager to continue.

"Here's a thought: Tara, go get us something to drink."

Tara hurried back to the kitchen.

"You and me, Dan, we're gonna take bodyshots off of their naked bodies..."

Dan smiled.

"All right... sounds hot..."

Tara came back with the liquor.

Option 1: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Pam first.
Option 2: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Tara first.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #69
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Option 1: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Pam first.
Option 2: Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Tara first.
Dan and I start taking bodyshots off Pam first. Tara is pouring the shots. I notice that she's got two bottles. One she's using for Dan's shots and one she's using for my shots. Funny how my shots taste like Sprite. She is giving Dan alcohol and me soda. The more we get into it, or should I say, the more Dan gets into it, we let him take more than one at a time instead of alternating. I can't say I enjoyed watching Dan take shots off of my Pam, especially because to get him extra excited and passed out quicker, Tara was putting the shots in very erotic places. However, knowing what the end result would be, I was willing to let it go.

Option 1 - Dan finally passes out and we all do some shots off of eachother to get the mood going.

Option 2 - Dan keeps drinking and drinking but not passing out.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #70
italian99

Quote:
Option 1 - Dan finally passes out and we all do some shots off of eachother to get the mood going.
"Hey guys...I think I've...had...enough." With those words, Dan keeled over into the couch.

I smiled knowingly at Tara.

"It was my turn I think," I said to her.

"Oh no you don't," said Pam, "Its our turn to have a little fun."

She grabbed the bottle we were using for Dan, the real stuff. Within seconds we were all back into it. I was taking shots off of Pam, Tara was taking shots off me, and Pam was taking shots off of both of us. We started getting creative, daring eachother to do shots in more and more interesting ways.

I did one long string of shots that began at Tara's breasts, and slowly worked my way down her stomach, and ended finally at her clit. She gasped in pleasure.

Pam reached for the bottle, and found it empty on the floor.

"Now what?" she said, voicing the thought that lay at the front of our minds. Tara spoke up,

"I have an idea. There's a park not too far away from here. You just have to go through the trees behind our house, I say we take our game over there," she smiled mischeviously, "I hear the pond over there looks great at night."

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall. It read 12:42am. Nobody would be there now, I guess it was safe.

Option 1: They walk naked to the park to continue their escapades.
Option 2: They decide against it and stay at the house.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:45 PM   #71
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by italian99 View Post
Option 2: They decide against it and stay at the house.
It had been a bad idea. I hadn't realized it at the time and it seemed like a good idea. I wanted Tara - and Pam wanted her too. We had to get Dan out of the way, so we could enjoy our... time together. But now that Dan lay half gone with all the shots he had taken, now that I was half drunk myself, now that Tara and Pam's inhibitions had also been lowered, this didn't sit well with me. Dan was a jerk - but he was also my friend. And we were being mean to him. Or was my sympathy for him coming from elsewhere? It was hard to focus.

When I tried to get up and almost fell, Tara changed her mind.

"On second thought, let's stay here. I don't think your boyfriend is up to anything right now."

She laughed as she spoke to Pam. It had just been a moment of dizziness, but I was content with remaining there. Still, I turned my head to Dan's limp body.

"We can't just leave him there..."
"Well, what do you want to do with him?"

Tara seemed glad that he was out of the way, but I could tell that she feared some kind of reprisal later on - or at least, he would hit her with the third degree. Getting him drunk was good, but there could be ways to turn this even more to our advantage.

"I'm sorry to be so blunt, Tara, but when you have sex with Dan... and he comes... does he fall asleep after?"
"Sure. Most of the time..."
"Help me get him to one of our rooms."

It took us a lot of effort but we managed to drag him to a bedroom and set him down on the bed, facing up. Pam inquired.

"Now what?"

Both Tara and Pam understood what I was getting at, but no one knew how to go about it.

Option 1: Tara and Pam both masturbate Dan to completion, so he will fall further into his alcohol-induced sleep.

Option 2: I take the lead and masturbate Dan to completion, for the same reason.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:40 AM   #72
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Option 1: Tara and Pam both masturbate Dan to completion, so he will fall further into his alcohol-induced sleep.

Option 2: I take the lead and masturbate Dan to completion, for the same reason.
Tara stripped off his clothes and gave his cock a funny look. It wasn't fully erect, only about half. Without saying anything, she went over to her dresser drawer and pulled out some lube and poured some on her hand. When she opened the drawer I could see that was the location where she stored her sex toys. There was obviously the lube, plus dildos, vibrators, a strap-on, and what looked like some lingerie or costumes. Tara walked over to Dan, rubbing the lube on her hands, and began to rub the lube on his half limp cock, holding it with one hand at the base, and spreading the lube around with another hand. Dan did not so much as budge or say a word, he was out. However, he was getting erect. Once erect, Tara placed on hand on his balls, gently massaging and tugging at them. Her other hand moved all the way from the very bottom of his shaft to the tip of his cock, where she would twist her hand a little bit and then slide back down. . .she was good at this and it was having an effect on me, I was starting to get an erection. While I was entranced watching Tara's masterful work with a cock, Pam went over to the drawer and poured lube on her hand. She went over to Dan and, without saying a word, started stroking the bottom of Dan's shaft while Tara worked the tip. Tara was very good with the tip, so strategically, this was a good move. Dan would have no reason to get mad later now that he received a handjob from Pam. I had always wanted a handjob from these two and now I had to watch Dan get one. Oh well, I was still excited by it and I knew it would help me have a much better night.

Option 1: The work of Tara and Pam quickly causes Dan to cum and puts him into a deeper sleep.

Option 2: Tara goes back to the drawer and pulls out a toy

Old 07-17-2009, 08:51 AM   #73
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Option 1: The work of Tara and Pam quickly causes Dan to cum and puts him into a deeper sleep.

Option 2: Tara goes back to the drawer and pulls out a toy
Tara and Pam could sense that they were close to bringing Dan over the top, but with all of the alcohol he had had, it just wasn't happening. Tara stepped over to the drawer, and after rummaging for a few seconds, turned back round holding a small green viberator. Her face slowly displayed an evil grin and I knew just what she had in mind for Dan.

Tare looked at me and said: "you'll need to put him over the top with this."

I must have looked somewhat surprised because she shot me that "don't even try to back out" look. Knowing that there'd be no more fun for me until we got Dan off, I took the viberator, and let Tara get back to helping Pam. The girls helped me to slick the toy up, and after shifting Dan a bit on the bed, I slowly worked the viberator into Dan's back side.

Option 1: That was it, Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that viberator a buzzing.

Option 2: I quite enjoyed the power over Dan and though he was close I kept him on edge as long as I could.

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #74
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Option 1: That was it, Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that viberator a buzzing.

Option 2: I quite enjoyed the power over Dan and though he was close I kept him on edge as long as I could.
Dan exploded as soon as I flipped the switch and started that vibrator a buzzing. That was all I needed, I quickly put the vibrator down and stepped back. When I did, I saw the girls stretching the cum between their hands. Then, my Pam, grabbed Tara's hand and licked all the cum off of it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Next, she licked the cum off of ther own hands. Before I knew it, Tara was pulling Pam close to her. . .it looked like she was going to kiss her. She did!!!! Tara was kissing Pam, obviously using tongue. Tara tilted her head down and Pam's head above hers. Pam then pulled back her mouth, letting the cum run out of her mouth and into Tara's. This was incredible. Even though it wasn't my cum, I was really turned on.

Option 1: The girls leave me out of it and go to work on eachother while I stand and admire what is going on.

Option 2: The girls swallow whats left and turn the tables on me, forcing me to be their slave.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:35 AM   #75
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Option 2: The girls swallow whats left and turn the tables on me, forcing me to be their slave.
I was still in shock at what I had just seen. The sight of them exchanging Dan's semen in their mouth was both disgusting and enticing. I had never seen anything done like that before. I didn't know if I liked it or not - the alcohol was really having a detrimental effect on me. I wasn't sure how I would react to all that had transpired when I sobered up. But my mind wasn't up to thinking about it at that point.

Tara swallowed what was left in her mouth, but Pam spat it out in a tissue, which she then tossed aside. Pam didn't seem to like the sensation and taste as much as Tara, which didn't surprise me at all. Pam didn't swallow when she worked on me; in fact, she rarely let me come into her mouth.

"We should move to another room," Tara said.

It was better to let Dan sleep it off. We closed the door behind us and retreated to the living room. As I neared the couch, Tara pushed me hard against it and I fell face first.

"Hey? What...?"

She literally sat on my back, preventing me from standing up.

"What are you doing?"
"You want to have fun?"
"You know I do..."
"You're still going to have to earn it. Isn't that right, Pam?"
"It sure is."

I managed to tilt my head sideways so I could at least stare at Pam.

"You're going to do what you're told, honey... and if you do, I'll let you have sex with Tara... how does that sound?"
"Okay..."

Pam kneeled beside me; she was mischievous but not evil in her intentions. She wanted to prolong the game, and I couldn't blame her at this point.

"I'll be fair honey... tell us your rules and we'll respect them..."

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Nothing disgusting... and nothing too painful, or permanent..."
"You're a weak little boy..."

Tara's comment threw me off guard.

"Say it: I'm a weak little boy..."

I understood she wanted to roleplay it.

"I'm a weak little boy..."
"You're totally in our power."
"I'm totally in your power."
"And you'll do what we say."
"I'll do what you say."

Tara seemed pleased. She turned to Pam, still keeping me pinned to the couch.

"What do we have him do then?"

Option 1: The girls decide that now is a good time to head to the park.
Option 2: The girls decide to keep the activities indoors.

Advertisements
Kink Talk